Wolf Play : Fight for alpha|rp thread
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:40:02 
Wolflocke

Oh yes the feeding and battle training is easy, it's just all of the new pelts and the breeding for weight and excellent ratings. It's quite complicated now!
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   44 

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 04:00 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
(patiently waiting for Dagger to respond...)
|Drift|
Drift noticed Willow, Vaper and Nitrie were back so he shakily got to his paws and trotted over. Nitrie looked hostile towards Angel and a wolf he didn't recognize. Drift glanced at the new wolf curiously while he padded over to Willow. "Who's this?" He asked the silver she-wolf, not sure if the new wolf was a friend or foe. He glanced at Angel, she was in her human form talking to Dagger. For a moment, he watched his sister, noticing how pretty she was. Man, Dagger is lucky, He thought to himself with a slight grin. Turning back to to situation at hand, he waited to hear Willow explain.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 04:05 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Williow smiled warmly at drift "the new wolf is nira, drift " willow explained. Nira walked over to them "hi willow" she said looking at willow before looking at drift. She smiled 'his kinda attractive' she thought to herself as she smiled warmly at him
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 08:47 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Drift|
Drift nodded at Nira, wondering why Willow had let her into the pack. He turned to Willow. "The pack has started calming down since the dragon left, but Wisp and Dagger were injured," He reported. Remembering Wisp's broken wrist with a wince, he added, "Wisp broke her wrist, so she's out of comission for a while." He glanced at Nira to see her watching him and his fur prickled uncomfortably. "What do you want me to do now?" he asked his Alpha, happy to follow her orders.
(By the way Blood Kights, I find it a bit unfair that you had already chosen the top males before you even knew how the males all led the pack. My character wasn't even made before you picked.)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 09:50 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Emrys looked down at his bare chest before saying "ok now I really have to go change" he started for the door before shifting and taking off towards his house. Once outside the door, he saw Vesper who glared at him. Emrys jogged up to where willow was at and gave a slight nod.
Vesper glared at Emrys when he came out of wisps house. He then entered the house himself and found wisp in her room. "You know he's only using you to make willow jealous right?" He asked Leaning in the door way. He sniffed the air and wisp scent mixed with emrys flooded his nose. "Your scents don't mix well together by the way."
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 09:55 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp jumped. Why the hell was Vesper in her house? She turned to face him, chin lifted defiantly. "I don't believe that," she said stubbornly, believing Emrys wasn't that cruel. He had kissed her after all, so why would he do that if he didn't like her? Wisp thought for a moment, a sliver of doubt entering her mind. What is Vesper is right...? she thought to herself, staring at him blankly. "Prove it," she said flatly, her blue eyes daring.
(Ooh, drama. Also, I thought Emrys was gonna take Wisp to his house, did he forget?)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 10:25 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
(No. I forgot about that. Oops)
Vesper chewed his lips a second before turning to leave. "Fine but don't say I didn't warn you. And you should really take his sweater off. As I said before. Your scents don't mix well."
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 10:28 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp paused. "Wait, how do you know he's playing me?" she asked, genuinly confused. She had been Emrys' best friend since childhood, it was hard to believe he'd lie to her now... Or was it?
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 10:59 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"He's hiding his true feelings. I can tell. You learn a lot from watching people. He doesn't think he's good enough for willow so he's falling back on you. He's not doing it on purpose though. My guess is he doesn't realize he is doing it. I just don't want to see you get hurt." Vesper told her before walking away. He had been hurt to many times. Kicked out of his own pack by his parents. He learned to keep secrets so he could be accepted by willows pack. He knows how to watch people and knows what they are thinking usually.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 11:14 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
|Wisp|
Wisp listened to Vesper's words carefully, flinching as he said she was a second choice. She looked at the ground as Vesper left, feeling tears come to her eyes. She slowly walked to her bed, carefully, and sat down on the edge as she stared at the wall. Her eyes roamed, and eventually came to a framed picture hanging. She stared at it. It was of her am Emrys. In the photo she was sitting beside him, a big grin on her face. Emrys had his hand behind her head with two fingers sticking up, giving her bunny ears. They both looked so happy... Wisp stared at the picture as her vision went blurry and tears fell down her face, unmoving. I'm just a toy... she thought to herself. Someone he's playing with. She layed back on her bed and closed her eyes. She wouldn't forget this.
(Why the hell did Emrys break her heart?! Q.Q)
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 25, 2023 11:59 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Vesper paused at the front door looking back towards wisp room. He hadn't meant to make her cry. He just thought it best she knew the truth. He start to head back to her room but stopped and walked out the door closing it behind him. He figured it was best to leave her alone for now. He sat down on the front steps waiting for her to come out when she was ready.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us