Wolf Play : The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - Open
Chatbox
 Amygdala
07:53:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
That's crazy...i have around 30 wolves and they all have staggered dominance
 Existence
07:51:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm 80 cp off having 33k in saying that I own 169 wolves most being at 250, 200, 199 and 198 dominance
 Amygdala
07:50:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Holy shit that's a lot...i am getting close to 7k dominance
 Existence
07:49:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy I'm so close to 33K dominance xD
 Amygdala
07:48:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Dominance is the best cp dump XD
 Existence
07:48:09 Exist / Kuskyn
Poe oooh she is nice~~ o.o
 DevilsPlayground
07:47:53 Devil (Any pronouns)
Ooo I got an Albino pup
 Existence
07:47:42 Exist / Kuskyn
I was going to do my DH chimera up but I would rather waste my CP on dominance
 Poe
07:46:31 
-WP Click-
I'm tempted to keep her because I find her pretty, but she's pretty useless otherwise
 Amygdala
07:46:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
And he is a nimble foot so max agility XD
 Existence
07:45:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, mm light weight are a little harder to train since they don't hit as hard as heavy weights but they do have the upside of being agility advantage.
 Amygdala
07:43:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
-WP Click-

He is my current trainee
 BlazingVenom
07:43:32 
doing character bios is so . exhausting but so worth it lol
 Existence
07:42:09 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, you got this I believe in you 🙏
 Amygdala
07:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I have 2 or 3 obedient guys...i just need energy to train them up
 Existence
07:40:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy I- xD Oh no... Please find yourself a good kid that will do as they are told they help soo much with the boss
 Amygdala
07:39:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I have rebels runing my pack lol
 Existence
07:36:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy yes explore the mountains join me xD
 distant-screams
07:36:01 katy | beetle
oh wait, mountains lol
 distant-screams
07:35:33 katy | beetle
oh rip, just noticed my panda familiar died :') i'll have to visit jungle again to find another one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 02:49 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Samuel Brooks - female - 20 - game hunter - arctic owl - mentions: Laark, Tallinn, Nyx, Sabine

Sam had stayed up after Tallinn had put on her bandage, hoping Nyx and Sabine would come back; but soon enough he was too tired to stay up and gave in to sleep- Nyx knew how to protect herself; she probably wanted to sleep in their house where it was warm.

He woke up as a ray of light went over his eyes while it passed through the waterfall. Yawning he slowly got up only to realize he was all alone.
Nyx and Sabine hadn't returned and Tallinn had left.
A spark of worry coursed through him, Tallinn was still weak, wounded; last time he had been lenient with a wound Nyx had gotten it infected when she slipped into a mud puddle; thankfully the village healer had been around then.

Sighing he got up and made his way out of the cave; he wouldn't be able to track Nyx but the others would leave footprints and scents, which was all he needed to track.

As he followed Sabine's hoof tracks he realized that they lead to the clearing where they had fought the hunter; why would she go back there? Was she looking for a death wish? You hurt one hunter ten more come to help.

He stopped on the edge of the clearing, Sabine was gone; though it looked like she had had a fight with someone, but those footprints were too big to belong to the hunter lying on the ground with a dagger in hand. Though she did look wounded, her chest was wrapped in a bandage and her foot looked twisted.

"Strange that we keep meeting here" Sam smiled when he realized that this was the same hunter that had attacked them the last time; though he didn't feel like he should run, the hunter was too hurt to do him any major harm.
"I don't remember hurting you- did that yourself?" he motioned to the bandage on her chest as he got into the girls view.

Edited at February 22, 2020 02:50 PM by Schatten Waechter
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 03:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Laark Umbra / F / 19 / Hunter / Mentions: The shifters/hunters, Sam

Laark had placed the dagger onto one of the loops that had riddled her waist. With the amount of steel reflecting the sun, it was like she was naturally calling over danger. She had to get something to cover herself, but she had already used her cloak for her sprained ankle. She was too focused at looking for a dense part of the forest to travel to, she hadn’t heard the voice pop from out of nowhere. She didn’t know who it was until she realized the voice was kind of like the one male she had fought earlier. Yet this time it was calm and softer. Laark looked over to him, he didn’t seem at all threatening, but he could have friends waiting to jump out of the corners-and, from what Laark had seen the other day, he shifted into a wolf.

Laark looked him down, then around herself. She couldn’t see anyone with knocked bows or unsheathed swords. Nor could she see eyes peering at her from the trees. Perhaps he had come alone? She looked to the tracks once more. Of course. Horse tracks, his friend. Laark was still wary as she stumbled to her feet. She didn’t know how she’d reply to him, seeing as she didn’t want to give off any sign that she wouldn’t kill a shifter. Once he mentioned her wound she had instinctively placed a hand on it. “Yea, none of you really did anything to me,” A small smiled peered on her face. It had a hint of cockiness, she was fast enough to evade their attacks-except for the horse, but even then it was just a bruise, nothing minor at all.

“I uh, slit it across my chest to copy the slice of an arrow. One of the fellow hunters was sneaking up, and I didn’t want to drag your team-I didn’t want to drag her into any trouble, so I forced her to retreat,” Laark had blurted out more than she wanted to. Were they even a team? From the looks of it, it seemed they all kind of.. just found each other there. The bandage she had put on was no longer a cleansed one. It was dampened with blood, dense and heavy. “I tried to clean it out but it seems I have the worst of luck,” Laark stumbled back a few steps, she didn’t want to get jumped. She had already shown that she wasn’t going to harm-but then again, one of them did attack her whilst she was in a tree.

“How’s your friend doing? Did the antidote work?” Laark spoke more clearly now, her years of training skill coming back to her as her eyes grew sharper. She would be able to fight, or even run due to her ankle. Well, she could run, but she’d likely trip over something due to the pressure she was applying on her ankle. She had nowhere to run, so, she had to try to befriend this shifter. "It doesn't seem like you're trying to hide your identity anymore," Laark attempted to cross her arms but the slit on her chest just made her wince and place her arms back to her sides once more.

I shouldn’t have come back for the dagger… But it costs so much. Is this dagger really worth it all though?

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 05:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn | 19 | Female | Gatherer | Snow Leopard | M: Max, Clyde, Artem, Coal
Tove listened, she heard the voices and shuffling of feat long before Coal ever said a word. Her light and funny mode went serious as he said to step behind him. She did as she was told. Her eyes flashing catlike before flickering back. She tensed preparing to shift and take off before he spoke, warning against it. With a huff she unwrapped her bow from across her body. Brining it's simply over her head, knocking the arrow that had been used to kill the rabbit earlier.
-
Suddenly, people began walking into view, the man in cuffs, the shifter they were after. Poor bastard. Tove thought, when she looked to the next her eyes got wide. The man who had killed her brother in a dream. She gifted her teeth as feline canines began to grow. It was just a dream. He's not gone. She reassured herself, tucking her canines back in, it was unnoticeable to the others. She closed her eyes for a moment. Careful to stay quiet as the men talked.
-
The other man was the newest hunter. He was the one Tove had spoken to in town earlier. Tove watched as her new friend, crush, tensed talking to the men. The man who had been in the dream had the scars from her dream. She tensed again. Eyeing him constantly. She could hear his stomach growl, he must've smelt the food she had fixed earlier. He knew she was there, he had stated it. The large yak beside him seemed tense. Looking around frantically. It was just a pet, not a shifter. She could smell that. Her blue orbs scanned the clearing her and Coal had been in, looking for an escape just incase things went south.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 05:41 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nalaea Leogwyn - Male - 22 - Hidden/Horse Breeder - White Panther - Mentions: Ren

Nala turned Guri following Ren's sudden turn. The stallion snorted as he followed the command of his rider as the harder earth of the road turned softer as they moved through the fields. The five mares followed Guri's lead and stayed in a single file behind the dark horse. Nala looked up catching site of Ren before pushing Guri a little faster to not lose the bird from her view.

After a couple more miles, Nala slowed Guri to a walk and pet the stallion's neck looking about the open fields. There was just something about being out in the open and how she felt more exposed to an attack. The young woman turned in the saddle to check on the horses behind her before letting out a whistle to signal to Ren that she was stopping.

The train of six horses stopped near a stream and Nala dismounted letting the animals drink the cool liquid and graze on the grass nearby kneeling by the stream herself. The water was cool against her hands as she splashed the water against her face. The gentle nudge of Guri into her side brought a smile to her lips before she stood and turned getting ready to mount up again.

Her eyes scanned the surroundings around them always feeling as though she had to keep an eye out for someone following her. This could be blamed on the scene of her father and oldest brother being murdered while she cowered in undergrowth of a larger bush near the edge of the forest. A shudder moved down her spine as she readied to mount Guri and gathered up the ropes of the mare.

"I want to try and make it to the southern border by sundown. There is a little inn and stable that we can stay at to rest before continuing on the rest of the way." She called out to her companion walking the horses through the stream before asking them to pick up a lazy jog.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Shay Cormac Connolly - Male - 29 - Baker - Mentions: Connor Westley, Reenira Borelson (Only in reference to the past day), Edward Kenward (mentioned, as Shay considers the oddities of said man), open if anyone wants to come and harass the man-

Yesterday had been an exhausting day. He'd made his delivery as promised to Reenira's tavern, only slightly late, and had to listen to Connor basically outright flirting with the tavern owner, which was irritating, but easily ignored. As soon as it was done, he'd only vaguely suggested to Connor that if he wanted any bread, he'd have to come back to his home at some point, because right now, Shay was done trying to tolerate people. He was tired, literally only because he'd been forced to interact with others for more than five seconds, and he had more experimenting to do.

As soon as he'd made it home, he'd settled back into experimenting for a little while longer before turning in for the night. However, he was back up before the sun even broke the horizon, back to his work from yesterday. Today though, he had at least one order that he needed to fulfill before noon, given to him by Edward Kenward. The man was odd, very proper for a winemaker. At least, that was how he thought about it. If he thought about it, he always wondered why Edward wasn't a businessman or a trader of sorts. He definitely seemed the type; all business, never one for idle chatter if it wasn't necessary. And authoritative, in an extremely annoying fashion sometimes. But Shay wasn't judging. Okay, well, maybe he was a little. But that was besides the point.

And so, for the next few hours, he set about making the bread and pastries the man had ordered. Baking was a good outlet for him when he didn't dare to venture outside at the risk of running into someone. There was heavy lifting on occassion, and it was definitely a bit of a workout at times, depending on what he was making. It also allowed him to be at least a little bit creative; he certainly wasn't creative in any other way, shape, or form. At this point, Shay was nearly done with his baking, and the sun had at least risen by this point, letting some light into his home. He paused a moment to extinguish the lamps he'd lit earlier to let him see, since he no longer needed them.

Shouldn't be much longer before he could get this delivery done, then focus on his next order. Which he didn't actually remember what it was, but he could check later.

Kanha "Connor" Kenward - Male - 19 - Winemaker - Mentions: Edward Kenward, Shay Cormac Connolly (mentioned)

While he normally preferred to be awake early, that didn't mean he wanted to be called by anyone just because he was awake. And yet... He could hear his father calling his name, likely searching for him again. Kanha, or Connor as he was called more often, pulled himself further back in the cover of the trees, content to just stay where he was, hidden in the branches of a tree just on the edge of their farm. He was not hiding from his father. No, he was just up here because he wanted to be. And if it annoyed his father by extent, well, that was perfectly fine with him.

It wasn't exactly an unknown thing that they didn't quite know what to make of each other. Even though he'd spent the last nine years with the man, they had very little in common. Any time spent together was spent working, with his father watching him with the rapt attention of a hawk watching it's prey. Connor didn't really appreciate that, to say the least. And while they didn't really speak much with each other, save for very small conversations here and there, it more often than not lead to an argument.

Connor could admit he did harbour a bit of resentment towards his father. The man had left his mother before he was even born, before he even knew she was pregnant. That said, Connor had still heard of him, knew his name. His mother had only mentioned him in passing, when asked about him, but never spoke about him a lot. Connor had known more about him by the time his mother died than Edward had known about his son.

"Connor! I know you are up there. Come back down here. We have work to do."

Well, looked like Edward had finally managed to locate him. Connor peered down between the trees, and found his father beneath the tree, looking up in an attempt to find him. Connor vaguely remembered people commenting when he was growing up that if Edward was younger, the two of them could have practically be brothers, they looked so similar. He refused to see it. Deciding he couldn't avoid the inevitable, Connor quickly descended the tree, jumping down to land in front of his father, who looked mildly annoyed, even though he was trying to maintain his cool demeanour.

"If you're quite done fooling around, we do have quite a bit to attend to today. Come, Connor."

Without waiting for any sort of response, though they both knew he wouldn't have gotten one, Edward turned and headed off. Sighing mentally, Connor followed, despite the fact he would have much preferred to return back to the tree or go off into the forest. But unfortunately, he did work for his father, and he did have work to do. He hadn't been raised to neglect his work, and no matter how little they got along, Connor could manage well enough to finish his job.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 09:13 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // Male // 17 // Hidden // Thief // Dhole //M: Max, Coal, Clyde, Tove
Artem was pulled onto his feet by Max where he briefly stumbled over the chains. Yes, he did have enemies, but most of the shifters were never angry enough to kill him over what he had done. He had quite a few retorts in store that he had planned to spill out, but he stopped at Max's warning, he didn't want to end up gagged afterall.
A liar indeed, but definitely not very good at it. He wasn't often presented the chance to lie as he barely spent time with people. He once more glanced at the Lead Hunter, Clyde, An idea? His gaze again snapped a seperate way. The man from before, the one had escaped from. He was accompanied by... Oh. He knew her. He'd stolen from her before. She, of course hadn't been happy about it at all. He locked eyes with her for a moment, just the slightest, but turned again. He wasn't going to sell her out. At least not now.
According to Clyde, Max wouldn't have to hunt today. He hated the conversation floating around him. He was a piece of property at this point, he honestly wouldn't be surprised if they branded him. Artem looked down at his hands again, not at the chains though. He was looking past at his thigh, Max hadn't disarmed him, well except for the breaking of a few arrows because of the Yak hitting him. His dagger was still sheathed at his side. He almost went for it. He really almost did. Yet, he was surrounded by people who would most likely kill him. Max was also right aside of him and keeping a close eye. Artem wouldn't make it very far if he tried anything.
Clyde's idea was interesting to say the least, but it did have flaws. Which Max gladly pointed them out. He wasn't sure how that would go down, but if it meant he wouldn't have to do any traitorous activites for the moment, he'd be fine.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 10:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine D'Ahma/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Tallinn, Nyx, Max, Laark
Sabine knelt down, trying to help Nyx. She tried to move her to a more comfortable position, but was worried that she would cause more harm than good. What's a comfortable position for an owl anyway? Sabine asked herself. She didn't know of course, so she decided to just leave her where she was, and just wait until Nyx regained consciousness.
Sabine turned sharply around as she heard someone behind, appear out of nowhere. She breathed a sigh of relief when she recognized them. Tallinn. Good, Tallinn can help us Sabine thought. Tallinn asked what happened. Sabine sighed. "It's a long story..." Then Nyx stirred and asked the same thing, shifting back to her human form. Sabine winced a how bad her arm looked now. It looked way worse than it had in owl form, and that was saying something. "Oh, Nyx. Your arm, agghh!" She choked out. If it looks that bad, I can't imagine how it must feel "Here, can I help you? I might have some things in my satchel we could make a sling out of?"
Sabine sighed and decided to try to explain what had happened in as few words as possible, but still give them a clue as to what happened. To say, 'a hunter' was not enough information. To give them the whole story, detail by detail, would be too much information. She took a breath and tried to summarize last night.

"I went back for the dagger. I know it sounds stupid, but I couldn't bear to think what that hunter would do with it if she got it back, poison like that is nothing to underestimate. When I got there- there was a Hunter there. A different one. He was a giant of a man. I watched him as he found the dagger, but it was wedged in a crevice between a boulder, and he failed to get it out. When he gave up and walked away, turning his back. I crept from the shadows and tried to get the dagger myself. I managed to pry it loose, but it scraped the stine as it came out, alerting the Hunter to my presence. We ended up fighting each other. I wounded him, but I didn't want to kill him. That would just confirm in their minds everything they already think is true about us. I just wanted to get away. But he didn't have the same goals. He tried to kill me, but ended up just wounding me with a crossbow bolt. But I was weak from the injury, and he grabbed me and knocked me out..."
Sabine took a breath before finishing, inwardly shuddering at the memory. "When I awoke, I was in an entirely different place, bound, and being dragged through the woods. All my weapons were gone, save the ones I had in my boots. He was probably taking me somewhere he could kill me, without you guys finding any evidence. I pretended to be still asleep and listened to him talk hatefully about us, before I lost my temper. I kicked his side, destroying his crossbow and tried to get away, shifting into a horse, but he rather roughly delayed me. Nyx showed up, but I knew letting me go was the last thing he'd do, even with Nyx's arrow pointed at his stone cold heart, so I went on like she wasn't there. He leapt on my back as I ran, and I eventually got him off, with some moves, but not before he injured me greater." She finished, looking to Tallinn and then to Nyx. "What happened to you after I left, Nyx? I thought I took the Hunter far enough away from where you were, so who did you get in a fight with? Was it that other one that was watching the last part?" She inquired as she tried to help Nyx find a more comfortable position. Then she looked at Tallinn. "How did you find us?" She had probably smelled them out in her wolf form, but Sabine wanted to be sure that her trail wasn't too obvious to follow.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 11:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Yarene Isen / F / 18 / Hidden-ish / Yak / Mentions: Max, Clyde, Coalstin, Tove, Artem

Yarene was completely lost in thought as she grunted with a short snort, cutting the rope to release ‘Artem’. She knew he was a shifter the first time they met-she could smell it, taste the aura around him. It came so naturally to her-it was like an easy breeze detecting shifters. Once Max started to question and talk, Artem seemed fidgety. This only provoked Yarene further until Max had to push her back. She just wanted to shift back into a human form already. She mainly spaced out when Max had cuffed Artem-only coming back into reality when she saw the boy shifting and eyeing a weapon. She had butted her head once more into his back, releasing a huff as she listened to Max speak to Clyde.

Everything he had pointed out was true, Yarene, being proud of her ‘master’ or what some would call ‘owner’ had been shifting from hoof to hoof; tilting. She wanted to be back on the road, out of the way so she could shift back into a human without Clyde and the others getting in her way. She missed the daily stroll they’d take. All the praise she got for being beautiful with her dazzling jewels. In fact, Yarene only believed they called her beautiful so they could snatch one of her precious babies from her. No one else knew she was a shifter that was still alive-except for Max. He was always so protective of her, even as a child. He found her at about the age of 6. He had been 16 at the time. He was there, killing off the shifters that had stripped Yarene from her childhood, he took her in, fed her, gave her plenty of toys. Yarene never thought she’d pledge herself to a hunter, but this one was far more worthy than the pleasure.

Even though her golden locks blocked most of her sight, she managed to get sight of another human-no shifter. Hiding behind a tree that Coalstin seemed to come from. He was accompanying a shifter…? But why? I guess I shouldn’t question that, after all, I am also a shifter… Yarene huffed and nudged Max in the back with a loud snort. She tilted her head to the trees. She had seen the girl with pure anger in her eyes as she stared at Max.

If you touch him-I’m gonna shank a bitch,

She stared daggers at the girl, even though she couldn’t see her eyes, she still did. She didn’t like the way that the girl looked. She was a shifter. A terrible one. Disgusting. Yarene let another, loud ‘roar’ like sound as she attempted to tumble near the girl. She realized she had pulled Artem with her-Along with Max before she stopped. She had only gotten a couple of meters off before she stopped. Oops… Yarene had temper tantrums in her yak form-she didn’t like charging without thinking…. It was just instinct for her… that’s why she favors her human form more.

Horace Umbra / M / 23 / Fisherman / Polar Bear / Mentions: James(NPC), Michael

Horace sighed. He had waited for a while with no answer. He dipped his head solemnly to the ground. He started to walk towards the builder's place with thoughts scurrying around him. Was this all he was going to do for the rest of his life? Fish at this lake, then go fish at that one, earn barely enough to feed yourself. What would happen once his father had passed? He would be left alone to carry out the duty. Horace couldn’t do this by himself… He bit his lower lip as he bumped into the wood. “Already here? That was fast,” Horace knocked on the door, but it slung open instead. Immediately, he saw James in the corner working on a chair. “Hey there! I need a big boat,” Horace said with a quiver. James stood to his full height, the old man walking towards Horace and patting him on the back.

For a while, they talked about the dimensions and weight but eventually settled the deal. “Don’t worry, by the time you have it finished, I’ll already have the funds!” Horace chuckled as James led him out of his house. That went rather well… Horace forced a smile to his face as he then strolled towards Michael’s house. He’d trick the smaller man into accompanying him to pick up the horse-then have him help with fishing. The thought crept on Horace and made his smile even wider. “Hullo?” Horace peered through the door, looking around. “Anyone home?” He knocked.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 12:02 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Tove, Max, Artem, Yarene

Max was certainly tempting fate. Clyde was an imposing man, not one to talk back to - the hunter was dancing on a thin line, and tensions were rising. He could leave - escape his problems, avoid further conflict. But he felt that leaving the girl was some form of betrayal. Coal hesitated. There was a peaceful river not far from here - perhaps he could slip away to the calm waterfront.

I can't just leave her. I couldn't leave anyone.

Coal shifted the weight to his other foot, remaining completely composed. Suddenly, the yak nudged her master. Coal frowned. There was something in the creature's eyes - something intelligent, alive, soulful.

That's not just a yak....

The creature jerked forward, charging after the hidden shifter.

That yak - that... she.. that's not a normal yak. I reckon that's a shifter. There's no other explanation.

Coal was in movement before he could think. He was standing in front of the girl, between the yak, arms crossed over his chest, face settling on a calm, mildly disapproving expression. "Max." He called, "Control your creature, please. I need to explain my companion over here." He said, gesturing towards the girl passively. His voice remained cool, yet his heart pounded. He may just be about to get this girl killed. Coal couldn't live with murder over his head, this so much he knew.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 12:16 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tallinn || 18 || Female || Hidden Shifter || M: Sam, Sabine, Nyx

Tallinn listened to Sabine's story, catching the details and mulling them over in her mind. She saw the scene burst to life before her, in all of it's horror. That hunter, Tallinn knew, would be frustrated, upset. Was he the type to let something go, or hold a grudge? Tallinn reckoned the latter, after observing the evidence before her. That was.... worrying. Although Tallinn doubted the hunter would return, Sabine was in grave danger if they were to ever meet again face to face.

The girl paused as Sabine inquired how she found them. Tallinn drew her mask higher up on her face, fiddling nervously with the folds of her cloak. "I watched the signs," she said, "made some assumptions. I figured you would have traveled upriver to fool the hunter - he would have expected you to make the easier trek downstream. I reckoned he would underestimate you, and I suppose he did - then, a trail of broken twigs marked Nyx's passage, for those that looked for it. I guess I sort of knew she was injured - she wouldn't have left such a mess in her wake if that wasn't so. And the skirmish lasted too long, from what I gathered by the tracks, for you to go on uninjured. So, I followed you; thought you might need help." Tallinn paused, suddenly feeling rather self concious. "I didn't shift to a wolf. I want my shoulder - chest wound to heal, and the movement of a wolf's forelegs would have strained it. Additionally, I didn't want to risk a hunter following me - gray wolf tracks are worrying in of itself."

Another pause. Tallinn saw Sabine's worry.

"A hunter could find us the way I did, yes. But it's unlikely." She finished, flicking her brown-eyed gaze away nervously.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us