Insomnia
01:39:26 Skye
No underlines for links in chat is actually my new least favorite thing LOL
 Boo
01:39:16 Chrissy
-WP Click-
 Sunset Ghosts
01:38:28 Pit
Sorry I read Skye's post wrong and thought they were saying the dream pallete was a premium or based on playing the game a lot somehow. I either didn't see or didn't read that they were talking about customs.
 Windcrest
01:38:17 Wind, Lavender
Skye

Same here, my premium ran out several years ago, but I do want it back now to see my palette again
 Insomnia
01:37:49 Skye
Oh I hate that
 Salem
01:37:34 
-WP Click-
 Sunset Ghosts
01:37:10 Pit
Oh I misread that, dream is free. I'm silly
 SixBears
01:36:52 evebot
Go to Pack > Pack Activities > Manage Palettes
 Insomnia
01:36:11 Skye
Yeah I'm definitely gonna miss the underlines. Underline=link in my mind
 Sunset Ghosts
01:35:57 Pit
What did I do to get the dream pallete?
 Insomnia
01:35:16 Skye
Dream palette isn't too bad. My premium ran out and I don't play enough currently to reactive it but I'm curious to see how my custom one looks now
 Sunset Ghosts
01:35:00 Pit
Ew I'm definitely changing my pack colors if I keep it though lol
 Sunset Ghosts
01:34:43 Pit
I really like the bark pallete... might be unpopular but I love the dull yellow
 Boo
01:33:52 Chrissy
i don't see much difference in my palette.
 Insomnia
01:33:15 Skye
I'll have to try out some of the other palettes
 Windcrest
01:32:41 Wind, Lavender
I think the green palette brings a sense a nostalgia for playing WP coming from someone who hasn't been on here for a while lol
 SixBears
01:32:40 evebot
The modern palette in the forum is chefs kiss.
 Insomnia
01:32:30 Skye
I don't personally find the color changes from black to green font to be more modern, it reminds me of like, a project Google doc
 Windcrest
01:31:34 Wind, Lavender
Skye

Yep, I realized after I posted T_T
 Mercenary
01:31:17 
I always thought the green fits cause like... forest. Wolves. I dunno but I will say the other palette choices work as well

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -5
Copperhead : -5
Badger : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24    25    26   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 07:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn | 19 | Female | Gatherer | Snow Leopard | M: Coalstin
Tove turned as a voice came around. "There's plenty." She gave a light smile as she finished the cooking. "Good morning sleepyhead." Tove looked at the sun, it was probably about 8 or so. "Slept in did you?" She looked at the drowsy man, as he smirked. Tove took the rabbit off the fire and placed it on a large piece of bark she had found laying on the ground. "Here have some." The blonde spoke as she tore pieces of the rabbit off, munching happily as her hunger was fuffiled.

She wondered about the boy and her dagger. The knife an important part of her family history. If he were safe, well, safe enough for her to rip part of his ear off in retaliation for the thievery. She chuckled as she continued to eat pieces of that rabbit.

"How did you sleep?" She asked looking at him. She looked in his eyes before breaking contact and looking at the fire that was still going.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 08:22 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dreyvon Leogwyn - Male - 26 - Horse Breeder - Bobcat - Mentions: Open, then Reen

Dreyvon watched the pair leave before once again moving between the other animals making sure to put the paperwork in a pocket on his shirt. He patted the pocket after closing the door and began to walk through town waving to those that were also just beginning to rise in the morning. "Good mornining." He winked at a couple girls who were gathering water before bowing towards a couple others with a tip of his head.

Dreyvon soon found himself standing outside of his cousin's tavern and knocked on the door waiting for the it to either open or wait to sneak around the back and see if Reen was awake. Normally he would be headed out looking around for others or working with the horses but this morning he wanted to check on the younger woman.

He viewed Reen as more of a sibling than a cousin since they had all grown up close to each other. "Good morning Reen. I hope you haven't decided to stay in bed all day. You never know who might be lurking around waiting for you to just open the door."

He called waiting a few moments for a reply before leaning against the wall by the door. Today he was feeling a little more adventerous and wanted to see what all he could help with since Nala was out for a couple of days.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 08:29 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Thief // Dhole // M: Max y Clyde

If only he didn't have to escape. Artem's fear had grown smaller bit by bit. He was now a bit more agitated with himself. He was unable to pull himself out of this situation, which this circumstance barely happened. He was known for being slick and agile, able to easily get away. However he seemed to have been proven wrong today.

When Max stepped on his wrist he pulled his elbow backwards in a futile attempt to free himself. To no avail he found chains encircling both his wrists. If he helped down his own? He didn't know if he could do that. Perhaps someone he really disliked... No. That was horrible to think of.

"Or you could give a pass saying to leave me alone." He hissed under his breath. The axe finally left the back of his neck and a wave or relief washed over him. Pushing himself up from the dirt he turned himself over so that he was sitting up. He eyed the cuffs locked around his wrists, but tried not to be too obvious about it.

For the moment he was glad Max wasn't about to kill him, and he didn't intend to think about the part where he was going to be made to hunt down other shifters. He'd reserve that for later. The shifters of Fellborn were capable of fending for themselves after all.

He turned his head as he noticed another figure walking from the bushes. Just the sight of him unnerved the boy. A different kind of disturbing then the feeling he got from Max. From his conversation with Max, he could only infer that this man was the leader of the hunters.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Artem, Clyde

Max didn’t mind Clyde, yet he thought his was were psychopathic, even for Max. The very presence of the disturbing man had sent Max to cringe at the sight of him. One could see Max’s upper lip curl as Clyde spoke. Clyde was known as the leader of the hunters for well… being himself. Max didn’t really enjoy Clyde’s company, he only enjoyed others who were light-hearted and passionate. Clyde was full of passion-about murder. Max didn’t enjoy murder, yet he was satisfied with the kill. Those two are very different. “I can’t say it was a good morning for me,” Max grunted and heaved Artem to his side.

The boy was much younger than Max, and he felt the need to shield him from Clyde. Knowing the hunter, he’d probably enjoy cutting Artem into tiny pieces. “I don’t give a shit if he doesn’t want to,” He stared into Artem’s eyes. “I know you have enemies, perhaps you have gotten on the bad side of a shifter,” Max grinned. Before flashing his gaze with interest towards Clyde. “Just spill it already, I don’t have all day,” Max lifted a hand to scratch his beard. He felt the need to clean his wounds once more. Even though a couple of hours back he had cleaned up, he still couldn’t shake the feeling that shifter blood was on him… somewhere.

“Shut your mouth if you know what’s good for you,” Max looked into Artem’s eyes with pure innocence. His voice didn’t match up to the look he gave the boy. If he kept up that cocky attitude, Clyde could get pissed off. “I know now that you’re a thief,” Max flicked the two silver coins. “And a liar,” He looked to him.

Not a very smooth liar, but still a liar.

“You must’ve stolen from another shifter, once they find out it was you, I’m pretty sure they won’t be too pleased. Now, if you will show me the way-or die,” Max tugged on the chains once more. He kept an eye on the boy’s hands, making sure he wasn’t trying to think about slipping out of the cuffs.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 08:57 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tallinn || 18 || Female || Hidden Shifter || M: Sam, Sabine, Nyx,

Tallinn was up before dawn, as usual. Sam was still asleep. Her wound was still painful, but the salve and bandages had proven quite helpful. The slash was deep, but it would certainly heal, given a week or so. However, the blood on her tunic was a stain that wouldn't wash out, and her clothing spanning across her shoulder to neck was slashed. As a safety precaution - one most people wouldn't even consider - she would have to find new garments. She could not seem weakened by injury, accident prone - a result of stupidity, often - or at all noticable.

A wound was an indication of one of many things - a temper, stupidity, guilt. Tallinn thought ahead, as always - she could never throw herself into danger by such simple means. The girl wrapped her cloak tighter around her shoulders, drawing her hood further forward, pulling her mask over her nose.

She had to leave. At dawn, she still had a chance at located a deer herd. At dawn, she would be able to slip into the town unnoticed. At dawn, the patrols were focused to the east, where morning travelers entered the village. The shadows would fall on the west side of the village - all excellent conditions for a safe passage into town. She girl knew this, not simply from experience, but also assumptions. As she always had, she observed. She watched, waited, gathered information, then analyzed, but her intelligent brain to use. It had saved her from trouble many a day.

But she had to leave. Now. Quickly, Tallinn scratched a note in the dirt to same. Sorry, it read, I have to go. Thank you for everything. She pulled an arrow from her quiver, and placed it at the scrawl in the dirt. It was customary for an archer to leave an arrow as a symbol of gratitude - for Tallinn, at least.

The girl was already jogging away from the cave as the morning light burst through the trees. Tallinn was careful, constantly observant, watching, waiting. Her intelligent gaze flicked across the animal tracks, catching Sabine's quite easily. She tracked parallel to Sabine's trail - she did not wish to run headfirst into trouble, yet wanted to remain downwind.

Yet, sure enough, trouble arrived eagerly to Tallinn. A fight had taken place. The frantic pounding of hooves, the deep imprints of heavy boots running, pushing off, lunging. The snapped twigs from the beating of wings, a fallen branch. Only a scant few seconds, and the scene materialized before Tallinn. She traced the tracks, until they came alive, bursting into life. The girl could nearly hear the screams.

No. Hunters - they attacked Sabine and Nyx both.

River. The trail ends here - she must have gone to the river. Did she travel up or downstream? Sabine's personality is bold, confident, slightly aggressive at times. She may have attempted an upstream journey - she probably assumed it would throw off most trackers. They would have assumed she trekked downstream, as it would be easier on her limbs. Additionally, the trail of broken twings lead slightly southbound - parallel to the river, upstream.

Tallinn was running, leaping, darting through the foilage. Her mind, her logic was screaming objections. Her fingers danced along the soft curve of her bow nervously, and her heart pounded in her lungs - fear. Her mind tumbled, whirled, calculated, analyzed. It was exhausting, really.

Tallinn found herself at the base of a rock ledge by the creek - upwards lie a cave. Immediately, Tallinn understood. That was where the pair was. A dark trail of stained rock marked Sabine's ascent - dried blood. So she had climbed. To find shelter - this meant the injuries weren't fatal, but dire enough to require immediate shelter.

But Tallinn heard a slight waver of voices nearby. She froze, shrinking away, before she realized she recognized the voice - Sabine. Tallinn hesitated.

No, she reminded herself. I will not let worry get the better of me.

Tallinn, still in human form for the sake of her shoulder, began forward at a brisk pace, remaining hidden, engulfed in the shadows of the towering pines. She remained downwind from the voices - a precaution. Yet it was not neccessary - sure enough, it was Sabine and Nyx - Nyx in her owl form, Sabine in her human.

Tallinn stepped forward, seemingly out of nowhere.

The wounds were horrible. Nyx was crumpled and unconscious, and Sabine's shoulder and leg dripped with dried blood.

"What happened?" Tallinn managed, dark eyes compeltely unreadable.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 10:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon Maarit - Female - 25 - Seamstress? Baker? - Irish Stoat - mentions: Open

Fallon had closed her tired eyes for a moment while inside her cozy hut. She couldn't remember the last time she had been outside the town. She had been laboring away as the hours passed. She enjoyed doing so but, everyone needs a little break right? Fallon needed some fresh air, she just needed to be wary of the hunters recently. She had heard of more and more attacks as the days pass and more and more shifters are becoming desperate. She wished that the world was more forgiving.

Fallon looked at the apron still tied to her waist and sighed to herself. She had forgotten to take it off before sleeping. She glanced over at her bed and hoped no mess had been made, she still had to clean the rest of her home though, so what's one more mess. She untied the dirty and severely stained apron and threw on a worn brown leather cloak with a grayish-white furred rim instead. She sighed a tired and happy sigh while sliding her small feet into the flats. They were cold and stiff from the lack of use. However, they were less cold than the floor.

As she made her way outside, she had found herself giving a smile to every person as she passed them. Her smiles were always sweet and rather radiant. Her face, when she wasn't smiling at people, was fixed in curious awe as she made her way to the forest. She had always loved the forest and it always made her wonder what lurked within it, whether it be hunter or animal.

When Fallon finally found herself at the last remaining houses before the forest, she hid behind one and searched the area for any beings nearby. There weren't any visible. Her gaze turned to a serious one as she quickly shifted, her view shrunk from shorter branch height to larger rock height. Her brown-red hair turned to brown-red short fur and her large, round, brown eyes turned to small beady ones. She raced into the forest before anybody could catch up to her, even if they saw her shift, her small weasel-ish body was hard to track.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 12:30 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Tove, Max, Artem

Coal dropped down, gratefully accepting his portion of the rabbit. He watched as she chuckled to herself, and Coal raised an eyebrow. "Are you that hilarious?" he inquired sarcastically.

She asked how he slept. Coal snorted, leaning lazily on a tree trunk.

"I spent my night sprawled across a branch some eight feet from the ground. How do you think I slept?" He joked, flashing his trademark grin.

Suddenly, Coal stood, eyes flashing. He... felt a presence. It was part of his odd tracking skills - it was as if he could simply insintively know when another creature was near. More than one figure, both large - not an animal. Human. Coal jerked back, vanishing behind a particularly large tree. He gestured for Tove to follow. "Don't shift," he whispered. If she wanted to survive, she would have to stay in human form.

The young man pulled his crossbow from his back, knocking an arrow.

There. Sure enough, a pair moved forward. One, the young shifter boy Coal had found yesterday. Another - a fellow hunter. Maximillian. Coal stiffened. He rested a hand on Tove's shoulder - a warning.

"Don't move." He muttered, then stepped forward.

"Lucky hunt? What'dya got there, Max?" he inquired, posture relaxed, almost lazy. The boy was in chains. Why?

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 12:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Clyde Rivers - Male - 28 - Lead Hunter - Mentions: Artem, Max, Coalstin

He chuckled softly. Clyde certainly had a reputation for being twisted and manipulative. That was how he became lead hunter. However, reputation isn't everything. He was certainly passionate, but there was more to it than just loving to kill. Yet, no one knew of his past.

"Well, Max, my plan is a complicated one. It involves badges for each person in Fellborn. Kind of a tracker of sorts to know how many humans are here. And if one person shows up without a badge to show they are part of this town, they are deemed shifters. Then, we can do whatever we want with them."

He noticed how Max was sheilding the boy. How cute. Clyde said nothing about it, however, because this was his one day to not act merciless. He still had blood dripping from his rough hands, but still didn't seem to notice. That's Clyde for ya.

He heard another voice behind him and turned to face another hunter. Coal. He didn't seem to notice Clyde was there. "Coalstin. What a lovely surprise. Max here has caught a shifter and was going to use him to sniff out other mistakes. I'm here to tell him to wait for tomorrow." His face was still empty of any and all emotion, making it impossible for anyone to know how he felt. Maybe that's for the best. Clyde Rivers' mind is a twisted one.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 01:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Artem, Clyde, Coalstin

Max lifted a hand to the back of his head. Clyde’s idea had many faults. “That wouldn’t be very accurate. There are many traders and wanderers coming in and out of this small town. Whether it’s wine or horses, they still have a living to make,” Max pointed to the lake they stood beside. “I know I’ve seen a fisherman and his son over here a couple of times, and I know that’s how they make a living. If you start to pledge traders as shifters than this town would crumble,” Max pointed out another fault in his idea. “Plus, badges can be easily lost or ripped off by someone else on purpose. How do you know if someone is lying about it, or simply a stranger?” Max leaned back against his yak.

“To be frank and put it simply for you, that idea is not a good one. It’s a waste of time and energy. You can already mostly tell who is a shifter and who isn’t. Hunters patrol the houses and cabins of Fellborn like hawks. Therefore, shifters tend to steer to the forest. The hunter's campsite is also in the forest, so there’s only a number of places these shifters would go to. It’s not like they are welcomed in other towns, so this is their only sanctuary. We don’t need badges, you just need to use your head,” Max grunted, placing a finger on his forehead before finishing his conversation with a loud huff.

He wasn’t afraid of Clyde, in fact, Max would gladly get into a fight with him. But he has already been through enough. All Max wants to do is finish his job here and get going. His orbs flicked to a new form appearing from seemingly nowhere. “A measly trap, that’s all. Just a few silver coins as bait. It happened so fast that I’m starting to question if shifters have a different mentality.” Max greeted the younger man with a slight wave of his hands. More of a flick of his wrist, but it was still an effort. Once Clyde spoke for Max, he’d shot a glance towards Clyde. His heterochromatic brown and amber eyes twitching in irritation and he glared daggers at the man. “I swear I heard voices coming from behind you, Coal, are you accompanied by any friends? Why don’t they greet themselves?” Max laid a hand on his yak. Flicking his attention back towards Clyde. “Also, it’s easy for me to hunt shifters when this beast can sniff them out,” Max held a grin of pride on his face as he pat the yak beside him.

“I would suggest you get one of your own to train to be like mine, but knowing you, you’d probably murder it,” Max rolled his eyes with annoyance. He didn’t want Clyde owning anything that deemed itself to be alive. His attention rendered back over to Coalstin. “In fact, I saw the smoke earlier. Perhaps you already had yourself a hardy breakfast,” Max heard a grumble come from his stomach. Yup. He was hungry. Perhaps later he’d force Artem to catch something. “And, yes, this one here is to help find others, Yak will do the rest,” Max glanced back at his yak, it snorted in response, golden and fawn locks shifting as the wind gusts blew through it, ruffling its fur in the process. He filtered a hand on his face. The three scars on there were healing up better than he’d thought, yet he could still feel the bumps of stab wounds on them.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 22, 2020 02:10 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finyx Brooks - female - 17 - scout - snowy owl - mentions: Sabine, Tallinn

Everything was quiet. No birds were singing, the rivers were frozen and still; there wasn't even a light breeze. It was like time had stopped.
The tall form of her brother walked infront of her, his foot steps hurried and his eyes wide; he always looked back, like something was following him.
"Sam? whats going on? where's mama and papa?" Sam had woken her up before the sun had risen and told her they needed to leave, their parents were gone and the village seemed empty. Just like the forest did now.
"Everythings fine" he gave her a weak wavering smile; she could sense he was close to tears. She'd never seen him cry.

They continued to walk in silence, Sam leading the way and always looking over his shoulder. She realized she didn't hear his footsteps either; their breathing and voices were the only sounds in the entire world. At least thats what it felt like.
Right when Sam disappeared behind a frozen waterfall she felt it.
Something had just been torn from her heart, wretched out of her soul; something had been taken from her.

Nyx slowly blinked, her sharp owl eyes blurred as she came back to conciousness.
She heard muffled voices... Sabine and Tallinn? The hunters? had they captured her friends?
As her head started clearing her wing and arm hurt more and more; one was clearly worse than the other. How had she flown when her wing was so broken?
She closed her eyes and shifted into her human form; hoping that without feathers covering her arm she could see what made it hurt so bad.
She wished she hadn't looked.

Her forearm was unnaturaly curved, there weren't any bones sticking out or jagged angles; it was just bowed.
Nyx started shaking as she tried to ignore the pain and looked up to Sabine and Tallinn.
"Where are we? What happened to you Sabine?" she knew they had spoken to her earlier but she couldn't recall what they had said.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24    25    26   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us