Wolf Play : Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPEN
Chatbox
 kycantina
08:26:27 ky but it's spooky
Bug, see ya! Don't let them take your blood without compensation!
 BuggyOs
08:23:19 Bug-a-boo
Ky well, at least I'm not all-knowing then!

I'm popping off now to actually get me schoolwork half done before I get my blood stolen. Bye yall!
 kycantina
08:20:01 ky but it's spooky
Buggy, I mean, she's only 29 so nowhere near 50s lol
 BuggyOs
08:18:37 Bug-a-boo
Ky
thats actually kinda funny xD

I wasnt expecting any of it to be right
 kycantina
08:11:37 ky but it's spooky
Bug, lmao, things are a bit cheaper over here, she did use some inheritance money though lol
 BuggyOs
08:10:10 Bug-a-boo
Ky
buying a house?? in this economy?? she must be in her 50s with a great inheritance at least (I live in the US)
 kycantina
08:09:24 ky but it's spooky
If y'all think I'm old wait til you hear about my friend who just bought a house lol
 BuggyOs
08:06:05 Bug-a-boo
Ky
ahh okay lmao
 kycantina
08:05:03 ky but it's spooky
Buggy, depends on how many kids are in WP chat at a time
 BuggyOs
08:04:46 Bug-a-boo
Ice
it'll be my first time so I'm just hoping it goes well
 icemoons
08:04:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

I hate getting blood work, usually takes the person a few trys to find a good vain
 Autumn's Wraith
08:03:08 A Sad Mozzy
Thieves,
Late reply, but cool!
 BuggyOs
08:02:40 Bug-a-boo
Ky
lol so you are, how many grandchildren you got?
 kycantina
08:02:04 ky but it's spooky
Bug, LMAO I feel like it most days, just had to move my knitting stuff to make room on the couch
 BuggyOs
08:00:46 Bug-a-boo
Ky
are you old or something? (completely joking)
 kycantina
08:00:00 ky but it's spooky
I swear the second you graduate uni you immediately forget that schools exist and people go to them
 BuggyOs
07:59:57 Bug-a-boo
Ice
hello!

I'm getting blood work done today so I have to fast for a while. Thankfully I got the earliest appointment I could, but it's still gonna be 10.45 when I go in, so it wont be after 11 when I can eat
 icemoons
07:58:54 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

Hi! Oh that sucks... What's up
 Den of Thieves
07:58:43 
Im homeschooled too!
 BuggyOs
07:58:01 Bug-a-boo
it's 8.57 am where I live! Sadly I cant eat anything until after 11 this morning

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +2
Ermine : +5
Copperhead : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   27 

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 22, 2022 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: Leaper, Blizzard

Bog snorted as the brothers hopped over to share what warmth they could find. "Very optimistic of you, Leaper, considering we haven't been here long enough to wash the mud from our feet."

Hop yawned and hunched over in his brother's shadow, trying to avoid the rain. "Hopefully the burrow will be big enough tomorrow for everyone," the smaller buck sighed. If more rabbits the size of Blizzard joined up, there would never be enough room.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 25, 2022 02:47 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Berry, Open!
Frost curled up against Berry, though empathy shot through him at the feeling of how wet her fur was. Hopefully she wouldn't get sick, especially curled up against him. It seemed like she was happy, which was definitely a relief to him. The warchief's foot was still painful, but he'd worry about that after he rested. Frost's breathing began to slow as sleep took over, and his large ears drooped.

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Blizzard, Aspen, Hop, Bog, Open!
"Hm? Uh, no, I don't think so. I was just looking for some grass to eat, if there's any that, well, isn't soaked," the chimera mused, looking down at the ground, half for food and half because it hurt his neck to constantly be looking up at Blizzard. Leaper blinked at Aspen as she approached, though his attention flitted to Bog before long. In response to Bog's gentle ribbing, Leaper chuckled and cuffed the larger rabbit playfully along the shoulder. "And in this weather we never will!" he complained.
Leaper nodded along to Hop's words, looking back at the burrow before craning his head upwards - ow - to look at Blizzard. "I hope so, too. Have you, uh, ever slept in a burrow, Blizzard?"

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 25, 2022 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Ivy|2.4|Denzien|M:Open|
Ivy rolled around in the grass some more before hopping to her feet at the slightest movement in the corner of her eye. Wait. Watch. Listen. Her senses screamed as she froze in place. She relaxed, it was just a leaf. She glanced back at camp and realized she was aways away, not that any one would care. She hopped back to the camp and ending up sniffing around last night's leftovers, and pulling aside some whitherd roots to snack on. She was skinny for her size, and tired. All she wanted to do was to help her fellow bunnies, but no one would give her a chance.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 27, 2022 01:36 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Blizzard l Male l Denizen l M: Leaper
He could tell Leaper was craning his neck, so he lie down on a smaller mound of snow. It hurt to say it, and he started to feel embarrassed. "Well," he paused, "I have never slept in a burrow. Only in a deep hole." He sighed. He looked around and picked up a clump of grass and stuffed it in his mouth. This would take a little getting used too, being the biggest rabbit. "I never really knew my parents, I have had to teach myself, and all I could ever do was dig a deep hole to keep the snow out." He looked at his paws, emotions creeping up him. But he knew he would have to stay tough.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 27, 2022 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: Blizzard, Leaper

"Well, you survived," Bog commented, eyes shut, ears tucked to avoid getting filled with rain. Drops pelted his wiry fur. "And with how many we lost getting here, we definitely needed another rabbit."

Hop was less casual than his brother and huddled in on himself at the reminder, his thoughts full of bobcats. Bog on one side and Leaper on the other made him feel a little less vulnerable.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 27, 2022 04:00 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Blizzard l Male l Denizen l M: Hop, Bog, and Leaper
Curiosity surged through him, covering his bad memories. "Well when did you get here. Because I never knew you were here." He asked. The rain still poured and the wind howled. Making his pelt feel like ice and made him shiver. He didnt know if he was acting rude. "If you want to tell me." He added quickly.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 29, 2022 03:57 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Blizzard, Hop, Bog, Ivy
"Huh, you know how to dig?" Leaper asked curiously, scratching at his neck to relieve the ache from looking up. The consideration that Blizzard showed him in crouching wasn't unappreciated, and the little chimera smiled. Bog's reminder of how many they had lost quickly chased that away, though. Breeze had been a nice rabbit, and he didn't deserve to go like that. The wolves' teeth had...
Leaper shivered, looking past Hop at Ivy, idly wondering if she would join them.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENNovember 29, 2022 04:19 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Patrol Leader, Rival l Mentions: Leaper, Blizzard, Hop, Bog
Aspen hopped over to the group of four rabbits, "hi" she said as she neared them.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENDecember 2, 2022 07:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: Aspen

Bog nodded respectfully at Aspen, his feet tucked under him. Hopefully the rain would fade before dawn so they could find something edible in the puddles.

Hop closed his eyes, ears twitching lightly, listening to the rain and idle chatter. If a predator approached, would they hear it? Smell it through the damp musk of the other rabbits? His brother nudged him with one muddy foot before Hop could get too paranoid.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENDecember 7, 2022 03:40 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Blizzard l Male l Denizen l M: Leaper
He thought about it. "Well, over the years I've managed to, well kinda, teach myself." It was true. He never had really relied on anyone. He had had to teach himself how to survive on his own. But it felt good to know that he can survive and that Leaper actually wanted to get to know him.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us