Wolf Play : The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - Open
Chatbox
 starmutt
03:38:42 marsh | they/it
what do you MEAN you just have 128 wishbones lying around ??
 Insomnia
03:38:15 Skye
I have ghost shrimp! I don't currently have photos on this phone because I've had it less than a week lol but lemme turn on my other phone and find one for ya
 Enigma
03:36:49 
@Skye
dude right I was thinking of starting a shrimp tank with my girlfriend because I think it wouldn't require as much maintenance. What kind of shrimp do you have (and can I see pix *^*)
 Insomnia
03:34:45 Skye
(I'm also literally getting ready to do a water change)
 Insomnia
03:34:17 Skye
Yeah I just overran my 30g with plants and shrimp so I can get away with not doing wc as often :,) that's the same reason I deconstructed my 5g though I just didn't have the energy for two tanks. People drastically underestimate how much work/money they are
 Enigma
03:32:22 
had to stop owning them because I was too busy and was not capable/responsible enough for their upkeep *^*
 Enigma
03:31:46 
@Skye
They're both very gorgeous ^^ I had a red white and blue halfmoon when I was a kid
 Skibidi toilet
03:29:50 
Your wolves played: Titan Cameraman keeps secrets from Titan Speakerman.
 distant-lands
03:29:05 katy | beetle
You spy 2 Moose.

why do these things have the same health as my DH's :')
 starmutt
03:27:17 marsh | they/it
where are all this wishbones coming from i don't even talk in chat
 Insomnia
03:26:25 Skye
He's a king betta in my 30g but I have an empty 5g I may get a splenden
 Insomnia
03:24:50 Skye
He looks poorly bred in that photo but I promise he's not he's just turning lol
 Insomnia
03:24:07 Skye
Yes! I have my boy Dior currently ^^
 Enigma
03:22:42 
OMG you're a betta owner??
 Enigma
03:22:17 
@Skye
I may have a solution for that
 distant-lands
03:18:28 katy | beetle
Skye,
i think i'm gonna try level 14 forest and see how that is ^^' let me know how 8 goes
 Insomnia
03:17:38 Skye
Katy
I'm gonna try out forest 8 ^^
 Insomnia
03:17:17 Skye
Never mind laptop is waaay too slow
 distant-lands
03:17:13 katy | beetle
what's a good terrain / level to explore in? i was one of the many who stuck in forest 5 :')
 Anakin
03:13:44 Sith Happens
Bought 10k explore moves instead of the 1k, oops. So much for saving

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +2
Spotted Hyena : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : 0
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 01:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reenira Borelson || Female || 20 || Chief Shifter/Tavern Owner || Bobcat || Mentions: Open

Reen shifted in her slumber, the heavy blanket draped over her slender form slipping off her upper torso. A cold shiver raced down her spine and she groaned, squeezing her eyes shut as she brushed the blonde locks out of her face.

Moving her arm across her face, she let out a huff as she blinked multiple times to clear her vision. She stared at the low ceiling before her, glaring at the wooden beams as if they were the cause for her awakening.

She sat up and allowed the blanket to slip from her legs to the floor, taking a moment to collect herself before standing and moving over to the wardrobe where she pulled out a pair of light brown leggings, a creamy tunic, and a light brown vest.

She brushed her short blonde hair out, which didn’t take long, then made her bed before heading to the stairs along the far left side of the room.

She made her way down from the living quarters above her tavern and into the dark interior of the large room. Moving over to the fireplace, she stirred the coals around a bit before placing a few pieces of wood in it and lighting the fire once more.

She moved around the room, lighting the lamps that stood against the walls, allowing her to see the entire room. She proceeded to make her way into the kitchen where she snacked on a slice of bread and some cheese, her tired gaze slipping over the empty tavern. Once finished, she washed it down with a small glass of milk, the frothy substance soothing and mellow.

She took inventory on the supplied she had and the liquor, making a mental list of what she needed more of and where she might need to stop by today. Once finished, the sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, its rays warming and comforting.

She moved over to the door and unlatched it, opening it wide to allow a gust of chilly wind to rush past her and into the warmed interior. She could expect a steady flow of customers today, tired souls who needed to warm themselves up with a nice splash of bourbon and some good tasting food.

She closed the door, after enjoying the cool wind for a minute, and moved indoors where she grabbed a broom and performed a quick sweeping of the place, cleaning up any last remnants of yesterdays customers.

Once finished, she moved to each table and removed the chairs from on top, setting them on the ground before moving onto the next ones. There were ten tables in all and seven stools along the bar, though there was enough room in the tavern to fit most of the villagers.

After she had completed this, Reen moved over to the bar where she began she process of cleaning the mugs.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 01:20 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dreyvon Leogwyn - Male - 26 - Horse Breeder - Bobcat - Mentions: Ren and Nala

Dreyvon was leaning against one of the support beams of the stable partially concealed by shadows. The young man watched the taller male with careful eyes as he removed the note. "Did you get the water skins filled?" He stepped forward with his arms resting across his chest and a raised eyebrow.

"Someone had to get them ready since Nala was out at the lake." He chose his words carefully as he watched the other's movements.

A smile formed on his lips as he caught the slight movement of Nala stepping into Guri's stall to finish tacking up the stallion. "Good luck on your journey. Did you two run into each other at the lake?" Dreyvon knew that Nala would have been aware of her surroundings and had probably talked about their plans and that is what had kept her.

His eyes drifted back over to the male seeing a change in the taller male's stance as he grabbed his bags. "Guri can carry those for you. There is more to these beautiful creatures than you would think."

Nala had stiffened at Dreyvon mentioning the pair meeting at the lake. If only he knew...She was finishing up with her saddle and had moved to the stallion's head gently placing the bridle over the dark coat.

Nalaea Leogwyn - 22 - Female - Hidden/Horse Breeder - White Panther - Mentions: Ren and Dreyvon.

The pair stepped out of the stall and Nala stepped away from Guri as Dreyvon stepped up to grab his reins. She disappeared out the door only to return a few moments later with the other five horses in tow.

"I think it would be best to not linger here any longer. Something about these hunters has me on edge." She was preparing to mount the stallion when Dreyvon pulled her into a full body embrace. He lowered his voice for only the two of them. "Be careful out there. We don't know who are friends and who are for any longer. The world is not as it once was." He pulled away ruffling his sister's hair before walking over to Ren and folded his arms once more.

"Please make sure she doesn't push herself passed her limits. Sometimes I wonder if she even knows when to stop." He patted the man on the back before moving away to open the front door after Nala had mounted and turned the small group of horses.

"We should be back soon dear brother. Try not to be too sad about my leaving." She urged the stallion forward and his dark legs picked up a prancing trot ready to be let loose to run. Nala's eyes moved over to Ren with a nod before letting the group erupt into a lope once out on the open road.

"Well you better catch up to her. She doesn't like to be kept waiting." Dreyvon teased before heading to the office type area to work on getting paperwork ready for Horace to sign and pick up.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 01:25 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Thief // Dhole // M: Max

"Well, I was thinking more so the forest. Its quite... exotic. Hunting game here is quite a treat. Well, I didn't really know much about the shifters when I first came here. Although that probably explains some of the wildlife. Ah Lucky indeed." He finished with a small laugh. So far Max hadn't made any motion, but why would he, for the moment he only thought Artem was human. He glanced over at the Yak. The animal looked at him like he was irritated.

"A bear shifter? I haven't seen many around here." He responded with an actual interest. If Max had killed a bear, that probably didn't mean anyone's survival rate would be that high for much longer. The next bit of words from Max convinced Artem that he needed to leave now. Artem was too obvious, had this been a different situation he could've played it off. Yet he hadn't been able to this time which seemed to be his downfall. Oh and the Yak.

"Well, you don't often see silver lying around unattended..."

He gave a small nod to the alcohol and reached out a hand as if to take it, but quickly changed directions. Slipping from the man's embrace he turned tail.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 01:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ren Yo / M / 20 / Tradesman / Mentions: Nala, Dreyvon,

Ren flinched as he heard Dreyvon’s voice. He tried his best to hide the red on his face. “Yes,” Ren replied to Dreyvon with a quick flash of a smile before loading the rest of his luggage onto some of the horses. After he did so he took a couple of steps back as to not irritate the beast. “Thanks,” Ren stuttered back when Dreyvon mentioned the two meeting at the like. “Somewhere along those lines,” Ren held back laughter as he watched Nala get the horses ready. Once Dreyvon patted Ren on the back, he nodded to his words and walked out of the stables. Nalaea was already a good length away as he climbed onto the fencing. He had to already be in the air to take flight, so he had to be somewhere high. He ended up climbing on top of the barn. Sitting on top, he took a large finishing gulp of the pouch of water before readying his stance.

Crouched on one knee with his hand against the bare wood, he leaped forward. In midair, he shifted. His long, magnificent wings being uplifted by the furious winds. Within a few seconds, he was slowing down his pace to stay with Nala. Flying was an easy breeze. He enjoyed the fresh cool scents of air. After all, it was much colder in the sky than the ground. He filled his pouch with air, letting it be known that he was above Nalaea. He wouldn’t descend down unless he had to. He remembered some of the routes by heart, realizing that they were nearing one that was blocked off by hunters, he shifted into his human form to tumble to the ground. He wasn’t careful about hunters seeing his form shift in midair back to a bird, then a human, then a bird once more. He was low to the ground as a bird now, he filtered his pouch making a rattling noise to attract Nala’s attention.

“Go through the open fields, it’s safer,” He called out, taking a swift turn to the left instead of entering the forest. Many… Many hunters lurked there. In fact, their camp was in there. If Ren had his map in his hands- or beak he’d be able to tell. But it was in one of the horses.

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Artem

Max still looked suspicious as Artem tried to play it cool. The yak was just about ready to trample him. He had to forcefully grab onto one of its horns as it tussled in disagreement. “Eh,” Max grunted. “I’ve seen better places in my years,” He didn’t have any extra hands now. One, offering the pouch to Artem, the other, stopping his yak from a rampage. “Little do these shifters know, I’m quite skilled in taking their lives,” Max didn’t smile. He looked directly at Artem. His suspicion was confirmed once the teen hauled ass from him. Max sighed. He placed the pouch on his waist before grabbing hold of his ax. He let go of the yak’s horn. In seconds, the yak being faster and heavier than any human being; managed to catch up to Artem.

“Just knock em down, boy,” Max walked towards Artem. The yak had forced it’s powerful head to butt its head in Artem’s spine. “You shouldn’t have run, at least could’ve gone for the trees.” Max sighed. He was really growing tired of chasing others down. “If you attempt to run again, I won’t hold my friend back from impaling his horns into your body next time,” Max kicked Artem down with a powerful force to his stomach. He aimed his ax high, trapping Artem’s head between the blades. Leaving one powerful hand on the heavy ax, he sipped a few bits of alcohol from his pouch. “I really thought we could be friends, man. Shifters are shifters though,” Max rubbed a hand on his face. “It’s getting irritating hunting you bitches down, ya know?” He gulped the rest of the liquid down.

“You just run, run, run, run,” He gripped both of his hands on the ax now. “Never dare fight a hunter back-yet you talk so much crap. You were doing good, man. It’s too bad you gave in and ran, we could’ve gotten a few drinks at the winery, talked it over, and all would’ve been fine. Now, shift into your animal form to make this easier.” Max filtered his voice through a small hiccup.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 02:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Nyx
Sabine awoke from pain. Her shoulder had stopped bleeding, but still felt like it had been skewered. Oh wait. It had been.
She shifted her weight, trying to get into a more comfortable position to get back to sleep. It was still early, the sun hadn't risen yet, and the pain was too much to do anything else but sleep. Before she dozed off, she noticed a crumpled ball of feathers on the opposite creek bank. It looked like a dead bird. Sabine weakly leaned for a closer look. It was an owl, and it was still breathing, but small and shallow. At least it's still alive. She thought. Her mind was too muddled from pain to put two and two together. So she dozed back to sleep, unaware that the misshapen owl was Nyx.

She woke up with a jolt about an hour later. The owl... Nyx! The owl is Nyx! She gasped and lept up. Then she groaned in pain- she'd forgotten about her shoulder wound. That was still really bad, but the rest of her wounds seemed to be healing fine, thanks to her mother's special salve. The salve was sure to speed along healing of any open wound. A recipie her mother had made sure she had written down... Before she passed away.
Her mother. A memory still as painful as daggers to Sabine. When her mother had died, Sabine was 13. With the same sickness, her twin brother was taken too. Sabine remembered both she and her father had distanced themselves from everyone and each other, each of them struck by unbearable grief. Sabine had started going out in the woods and spending days on end there without anybody ever hearing from her. Her father holed up inside their house, not speaking to anyone, barely eating. In a few months, Sabine's 14th birthday in fact, her father was killed in a work accident. He was lifting a heavy beam up, and all of a sudden he tripped and the beam came off balance and fell on him, crushing him. Sabine had learned something that day. Life was unfair and cruel, and some people had it worse than others.
Sabine shook her head, she wasn't ready to think about her family yet. She was still mad at the world for taking them from her. She put her shoulder in a makeshift sling, where she could still move her forearm for things, but the weight of her arm was not pulling on her shoulder. Then, she began to climb down, slowly. Going down was definitely harder than climbing up, expect that Sabine's leg and side felt much better today, but they were still tender.
She made it down, and climbed out of the creek and rushed to the owl. Sure enough, it was Nyx. Sabine would recognize that snowy owl form anywhere. "Nyx! Are you alright?" Sabine gently patted her. She noticed her wing looked awful, and the winced as she realized it must be broken.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 02:19 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Thief // Dhole // M: Max

This wasn't going how it should've, did it ever though. The Yak rammed into him with such a force he didn't think could come from such a creature. A bear maybe, but not a Yak. He groaned upon hitting the ground and was about to stand back up again when a kick forced him to his stomach.

He imagined the axe coming down for the kill, but it simply came down on either side of his head. Trapping him neatly in place. His hands clawed at the dirt uselessly and he felt as if he had a cracked rib. Probably a few in reality.

Run again? Wasn't he just going to kill him? He was sure it wasn't unheard of for hunters to use shifters to track others down, but of course all of those shifters had died in the end anyways. Artem didn't say anything to respond to Max, he was too busy trying to figure out what to do. Max's weight was leaning into the axe... If he could reach for his dagger that was strapped around his thigh he could possibly reach up to Max's powerful grip on the axe. His legs were also still free, he could potentially kick him down afterwards, which would give him hopefully enough time to pull free.

It was a possibility, that is if Max didn't cut his head off first. He reached his hand down to his thigh as quick as he could without stirring up too much noise and reached for the dagger that was almost inches away.

"Honestly, I would like to keep on living. We could still be friends, you'd just need to not kill me."

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 02:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Clyde Rivers - Male - 28 - Lead Hunter - Mentions: Artem, Max

Clyde awoke with a small yawn, his campfire extinguished since he went to sleep yesterday. He stood, making sure his thick cloak was still covering most of his face. He picked up his bow, daggers, and small pouch of poison, equipping all of them. To describe that would be complicated so just imagine it.

He started on a walk through the woods, keeping his eye out for anyone that would pose a threat. He heard movement in the bushes, but only saw a small rabbit popping his head out. He smiled slightly, beckoning the rabbit closer as he crouched down in front of it. The little animal hopped closer to the strange man, his nose twitching slightly. Clyde picked the rabbit up in his hands, his smile never leaving his face as he pulled out a dagger. In a split second, he stabbed the rabbit in the chest. Blood poured out of the animal and onto his hand. He put its corpse in his pouch and stood again, continuing his walk.

Through the trees, he spied two people. One had his back to a tree while the other had him pinned with an ax. A yak stood close by. He let a twisted smile spread on his face for just a second as he recognized one of the men. One of the hunters. You all already know him as Max. The yak close beside him was undoubtedly Yak. Very creative name. Now, knowing Max, he was most likely confronting a shifter. Clyde wouldn't even be surprised if he had killed one on his first day here. He inched closer to the two men, still keeping slightly hidden.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 03:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Artem, Clyde

Max scratched his head. He could see Clyde in the corner of his eye nearing them. He didn’t wish to kill Artem, but if Clyde was watching, he had to make an excuse to let him live. A slave? No. A helper? Yes. Artem was staying quiet for too long. “Stop thinking of ways to escape,” Max grunted. He left the ax trapping Artem by his neck. The boy would be far too weak to pull it off. The ax had weighed many pounds that had gotten Max many years to master. He pulled a large number of chains, along with cuffs from his yak and walked over to Artem. “Now, if you help me find another shifter, or two, I’ll set you free,” Max stepped onto Artem’s wrist. He could see the boy edging for a dagger, but before he could, Max had strapped the cuffs around him.

“Boy, I don’t wish to kill you, but I need help. Shifters are scarce when it comes to Hunters. I highly doubt you haven’t seen any of them wandering these parts. You, are going to help me, find them.” Max finished cuffing the boy, then attached a chain link to the cuffs. “I’ll give you my pass, along with the other hunters that you make a fine helper when it comes to taking down Shifters, it’s kind of a treaty when it comes to it,” Max hooked the rest of the chains onto Yak’s saddle. He then walked back over and picked up the ax, letting it swing freely in his hands before he controlled it. “I don’t care if you don’t want to help, but it’s either this or death by good ole Bertha,” He lifted his ax. Yes, he named his Bertha. “She has a clean-cut, but it’s quite unruly for one’s head to topple off in seconds,” Max pat the yak on its shoulder.

“You know what they say, you are still alive for a matter of seconds when the head has been severed from its body. It’s a quick process, but for those seconds your world will be on fire. Then, you know, death for eternity,” Max chuckled. He wasn’t going to kill the boy-unless the boy tried to run off again, or fight back. “Clyde, stop stalking and show that big ass of yours,” Max mocked as he locked eyes with the other hunter. He saw blood dripping from his hands.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Clyde Rivers - Male - 28 - Lead Hunter - Mentions: Artem, Max

He chuckled softly, stepping out of the trees and walking over to Max. He nodded to him, and spoke in his usual rough voice. "Morning, Maximillian. I see you got yourself a shifter." Blood still dripped from his hands as he spoke, but he paid them no mind. "I praise you for your work, however..." He paused for dramatic effect. "I feel it unwise to order this fellow to search out some of his fellow mistakes when I have news to share with the town very soon. Perhaps you two would like to be the first to hear." He then looked towards Artem. "And you as well, I suppose."

His face while he talked was devoid of any emotion, as per usual. The only time he smiles is when he watches someone die. Like that poor little rabbit. It was so satisfying to see the dagger go through its little chest, piercing its heart. Its corpse then put in his pouch and its blood on his hands.

This would be the only day he gave a shifter mercy. The only day he didn't use manipulation to get his way. Every day after this one day would be his war with the town of Fellborn.

And it will be a long one.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 07:08 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Tove

Coal felt the limb he was resting upon give way slightly as Tove turned in her sleep. The young man's startling blue eyes opened, and he turned, watching her. Nightmare. He had seen the expression, the tautness of the muscles, the tension vibrating in the bones in the sleeping faces of the other orphans before as a young child. Their screams stole many hours of his sleep.

Coal pivoted, eyes unreadable. What was she dreaming about? Why? What horrors haunted her past? He turned away. He knew hunters of his own regiment had murdered countless shifters. Coalstin enjoyed being a soldier, but he could never bring himself to kill someone peaceful. From a young age, he had known shifters weren't the monsters they were described as. They were people. Coal would never betray his commander - but he would not murder either.

Coal woke to the smell of rabbit - he had drifted off. He silently dropped from the trees, grateful for the sturdy ground beneath him once more.

"Reckon there's enough for two?" He inquired from the shadows, a light smirk playing on his face.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us