Wolf Play : The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - Open
Chatbox
 Nymphology
12:59:52 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
i get so many random friend invites, but it makes me happy that people want to be my friend, so i accept! gotta love WP. except for the teleporting log in box. i hate it.
 Boeing
12:56:36 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I need motivation to write an RP reply >.> I've been procrastinating about it for over a day
 Akira Fire
12:55:33 Athena
Especially always throws me off too
 Akira Fire
12:54:31 Athena
Astrological
 Continental Wolves
12:53:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some words really just dont seem real or just feel off ;-;
 Nymphology
12:53:50 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
back
 Continental Wolves
12:53:07 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Aedra - Aggravates Emmet's dyslexia
 The Night Walker
12:51:50 Anemoia/Aedra
Pfft- lol
 Trenchcoat
12:51:36 Trench/Toxic/Fang
10 paws up :3
 Nymphology
12:48:58 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
be right back, i forgot to do something
 Nikwasi
12:48:45 Mac
Aedra, ruining people's days one by one/joke
 Warriors of Hyrule
12:47:53 
Wish there was a wolf with a peppermint bark base for sale
 Continental Wolves
12:47:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Aera
Eww now I cant unsee that
 Boeing
12:47:40 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nymph
Apples for us Basic users is such a rare commodity XD
I've only gotten 15 total in my time here so far
To be fair I do have 18k mushrooms in my hole though XD
 Nymphology
12:47:27 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
what's up oliver
 The Night Walker
12:46:59 Anemoia/Aedra
Adjacent looks like a fake word to me its not- s o b
 Warriors of Hyrule
12:46:38 
Your wolves played: Chase annoys Sarla

Really she's your mate
 Nymphology
12:46:33 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
omg i had a dream about getting apples, but..in my dreams 😭😭
 Boeing
12:38:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
For me it's the 10 Sun Bears that I found. 6 on one tile and 4 on an adjacent one >.>
 Enigma
12:36:03 
bruh why is it always the moose who take out my explore pack

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Baboon : +1
Cheetah : +3
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 08:24 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nalaea Leogwyn - Female - 22 - Hidden/Horse Breeder - Mentions: Open

The young woman was slowly making her way through the trees of the forest heading to the lake that she would normally spend her mornings getting ready at. She adjusted the bag on her shoulder as she walked humming a simple tune. Nala wanted to get to the lake before the meeting with Ren to leave with the horses.

She paused catching the lingering scent of someone that passed by and raised an eyebrow looking around. After carefully debating if she should head back home or follow a different route, she moved in the direction where the scent seemed to thin out. After walking a few more steps, she caught sight of the lake and set her bag down near the edge of the water and quickly slipped out of her clothes before sliding into the water and shifted letting the cool water clean her fur.

She dove under the water playing with a few of the fish that she saw before breaking the surface in her human form pulling her hair over her left shoulder, exposing the delicate work of her tattoo on her right shoulderblade. The young woman closed her eyes taking in the quiet of the morning and the coolness of the water against her own skin.

She swam back over to her bag and pulled out a brush to run through her damp hair before moving to braid it making it easier for traveling. Her humming filling the still of the woods around her until she disappeared under the surface of the water swimming to the bottom of the lake inspecting some of the rocks. She had moved to the other side of the lake farther from her pile of clothes and her bag taking the time to enjoy the few moments of silence.

Her head broke the surface once again as her opal eyes scanned around the perimeter making sure that no one had unexpectedly walked up or taken her items leaving her only way to make it back with some semblance of humility and pride as shifting into her panther form.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 08:43 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dreyvon Leogwyn - Male - 26 - Horse Breeder - Mentions: Open, Nala (ind.)

Dreyvon had heard the soft patter of his sister's feet when she left before the first rays of the sun had begun to rise. He rolled over with a groan and after another hour of fighting with himself about staying in the bed longer, he stood rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He made sure to stop by their mother's bed, seeing if she wanted anything to eat or if she wanted him to wait until after the animals had been taken care of.

"I will get the fire started before I feed them mother. That way I don't have to wait for the stove to warm up." He placed a soft kiss to her forehead before stepping out of the smaller building avoiding the grumblings coming from the other woman. He pulled his braid over his shoulder and began to undo the simple thing as he checked the feed of those in the stable, pausing only to make a note of who needed a little more food and who may need a little less.

He tied his hair back in a simple ponytail as he began feeding the horses and Yak. He paused for a moment longer at the Yak's stall looking over the animal curious about the type of Yak that he was. "Hopefully your owner will be back. I wouldn't think he would want to leave such a handsome creature behind with precious weapons and an interesting saddle."

He stepped away and moved over to Nala's horse going over the tack that he had laid out making sure nothing had been tampered with. His hands smoothed the rough leather before petting the silky nose of the stallion when he nuzzled the man's hair asking for attention. "You behave and keep Nala out of trouble. I know you will keep her safe." The stallion nodded his head with a defiant snort causing a chuckle to leave the man.

"Good that you agree." After one more brush of his hand down the silky neck, Dreyvon moved to the back door of the stable opening it up to let more of the sun's rays enter the building. The chorus of whinnies and nickers filled the air as the other horses begged for food and attention seeing that their other owner had already left for the day.

"Okay everyone will have their turn. But we have to be on our best behaviour." Dreyvon folded his arms concern filling his features at not seeing his sister coming over the fence line or able to catch her scent on the wind. Hopefully she would be home soon since he knew that she was one to leave on time if not earlier to arrive ahead of schedule.

"Come on Nala....You can't be that covered in dirt....You don't have much time before the sun will be fully in the sky."

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 09:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ren Yo / M / 20 / Tradesman / Mentions: Nala, Dreyvon,

Ren woke early in the morning. He had already gotten himself ready and finished packing up. As a frigate bird, before the sun could be spotted rising over the land, he had flown to the stables. To his surprise, only Dreyvon was there. Ren, still in his bird form, alighted onto one of the stalls. The horses were still there. … Where’s Nalaea?

He looked around but couldn’t spot the girl. Quickly, he shifted to his human form, dropping off his luggage beside the stall and writing a quick note. “I’m going out to the lake to refill my water pouches, don’t leave without me-I’ll be back very soon!” He tried to hide the desperate tone in the note as he attached it to one of the wooden poles. Quickly, he grabbed what was left of his water pouches and shifted back into his bird form. The winds were strong as he took flight, only sending him with greater speed as he ascended. It started to get nasty-the winds hissing and tossing, slightly throwing Ren off balance. A large gust had pushed him further into the sky, with his wingspan he couldn’t descend further. Quickly, he shifted into his human form, the empty pouches gripped tightly into his mouth as he tumbled out of the sky. Once he was low enough, he shifted back into his bird form, just making it towards the ground. As he tumbled forward, he shifted back, rolling forward and getting a good grip.

He pushed back loose, thick deep rich red locks behind his ear as he sat up, slightly dazed by what he had done. Pebbly stones had tumbled from where he sat. If it weren’t for him stopping himself when he did, he would have already tumbled into the lake. With a half-hearted chuckle, he dipped the pouches into the water. He placed one hand back to what he thought was going to be a rough pebbly shore, but instead his hand was accompanied by soft clothes. He managed to finish dipping the pouch into the water as he looked over. … Clothes? Ren lifted an eyebrow. They seemed familiar…

He looked out to the lake, swearing he had spotted some movement. Probably the salmon. Ren shrugged it off and dipped the water into his mouth. Before he could swallow it, he heard something. At first, it was fuzzy ears plopping from the lake, then it turned. To his horror-yet delight, it shifted into a female. He looked down at the pouch of water he had just dipped into the lake, then back to the girl. She was moving towards the other side of the lake. Her hair, over her shoulder in a braid. Immediately, Ren’s heart sped up. His face turning as red as his hair before he began to choke on the water. He dropped the pouch in his hand as it scattered on the pebbles and held a hand to his throat. He tried not to cough, to interrupt the girl which he had now figured was Nala, but it just came out in terrifying snorts and sneezes. He managed to get all the water out of him.

His face felt hot-too hot. He quickly splashed the lake water onto it-but then stopped. Wait… Her clothes are right there… A perverted grin crossed his face in a flash, but he hid it as he peered through the clothing. Yup. That was all of it. That means the water I just splashed on my face was contaminated with pure woman! Ren couldn’t help it- he couldn’t help but be attracted to curvy features or any features. The horrifying part in this all was that he already agreed to accompany her on her trip. He couldn’t even squeak out a couple of words. His face felt like it was on fire, his heart would beat too fast to think, he scattered back on the pebbles. Shit! Dreyvon is going to kill me! Fear struck him. Even though Ren was fairly taller than the man, he seemed more powerful than him. And a bobcat could easily hunt down a frigatebird nonetheless a human. Especially a panther.

He flopped one of his hands over his eyes, yet purposely folded one slightly downward so he could see a hint of what was going on. “I-I Didn’t see anything- I swear!” He managed to blurt out words as he scuttled backward. Forget Dreyvon. She’s going to eat me alive.

Horace Umbra / M / 23 / Fisherman / Polar Bear / Mentions: His father, The mayor, James(NPC)

Horace aroused from his sleep. The cries and howls of the wind pushing against their cabin had made him clear of the weather. He waited till the sun rose to officially get out of his bed and get ready for the day. Slipping on his cloak and ruffling his black hair back, Horace managed to wake his dad. “Huh?” His dad grunted, waking up to the shoulder tap. “Day already?” His father huffed in irritation before getting out of his bed. “How much did that horse cost ya?” His father asked as he pulled on a fur coat. “200 silver, along with the reins and wagon, I’m able to store the mare at the barn for the nights,” Horace nodded to his father. “That’s cheap, oh well,” His father flung his hand in the air before scratching his beard. “I’ll go talk to the mayor,” Horace walked out of the house. “Go ahead and start heading towards the lake, I’ll bring the horse along with me,” He walked outside, pulling on his boots before heading towards the Mayor’s domain. He clenched his fists and knocked against the wood door. “Hello?” Horace called out, hoping for an answer.

*Short* I forgot the Mayor's name so I just put 'mayor' c:

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 09:26 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nalaea Leogwyn - Female - 22 - Hidden/Horse Breeder - Mentions: Ren

The sound of pebbles being moved had the young woman quickly looking behind her, eyes widening in horror as she caught sight of the person...no male at the edge of the lake. She quickly shifted into the panther and moved the edge carefully stepping out of the water letting a low growl escape her lips as she curled them back revealing her teeth.

Of course...I know better than to spend more than a couple of moments in the water....Her thoughts raced as she moved to her belongings and picked up the clothes heading behind a more flowered bush before shifting and quickly dressed stepping out from behind as she was finishing the last knot on her corset. "Why do I feel like you are lying?" Her boots still by her bag though her eyes were trained on the male failing at covering his eyes.

And it had to be him...of all the people him...this is going to be a long, long trip. Each of her steps carefully placed among the pebbles still carrying the walk of a large feline as her arms rested across her chest.

"What color is the tattoo on my right shoulder blade?" An eyebrow was quirked as she waited for an answer from the younger male preparing to shift and make a run back to her home. At this point she was just seeing how much he had seen and trying to figure out if she could get out of the agreement of him tagging along.

Thankfully her brother hadn't been there...if Dreyvon found out, she wouldn't be getting out of the argument without a few more scratches to add to her collection of scars. "Don't tell me that a cat has gotten your tongue....wait....please don't make a smart comment about that." Color filled her cheeks as she made the realization of what she had said and how it could be misconstrued in the current situation.

"How about we agree to not tell anyone else about what has happened? Granted Dreyvon will take my side and you won't get very far without having to look over your shoulder." As she spoke, she shifted and slowly stepped closer to Ren letting out another low growl as her whiskers barely brushed against the younger male's cheeks. Her opal eyes flashing between anger and embarrassment as she waited for him to move his hand.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 09:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

He wasn’t able to catch anything. She had turned into a panther before he got to see anything good. He flipped his hand from himself as he saw her go behind a bush. Only a few moments later did she come out dressed. His blush started to die down from his skin as a low growl escaped the female panther. “Trust me, I didn’t see anything,” A curved smile hinted at his lie as the female got closer. “Color?” Ren knew the color. In fact, he even knows it was shaped like a feline cat. “I didn’t pay attention to that-“ Ren caught his lips and restated that sentence. “I- not like I was focusing on something else-“ He gulped back. He was focusing on something else.

To her reply, he couldn’t help but release another large smile. “Well-“ She cut him off before he could finish it. He could see embarrassment flush her cheeks pink. Hah! I’m not the only one! “That’s not fair,” He replied as she shifted back into a panther. “If you say me-Uh, like that then I’d still be called out,” Ren placed a hand on the back of his neck, trying to somewhat defend himself. “Take that back, I’ll take you up on that,” He held up a finger, believing it was best that Dreyvon did not know this. He felt the soft prick of a whisker along his cheek, instantly getting up to his feet. He locked eyes with hers, trying his best to flush down the remaining red on his cheeks. “L-lets get those horses, yea?” A nervous laugh formed on him. He only hoped she continued to feel remorse for this pitiful desperate man.

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Killian (NPC) Dreyvon

Max ended up making it to the blacksmith’s shop. The man had long, straight black hair and rugged short features. “I need you to mend this- do what you want with this amount,” Max tossed a pouch full of silver coins onto his table. He didn’t seem to mind the fair price. He then pulled out the obsidian sword, along with all its shards and pieces. He seemed irritated that Max had brought so many shards, yet he agreed to the terms. “I’ll be back to pick it up, I hear you are a great blacksmith around these parts,” Max closed his eyes and let out a soft smile. He actually didn’t hear anything, he just wanted the blacksmith to work harder.

He exited the shop, making his way towards the stables. Max couldn’t wait for his reunion with his precious yak. He could imagine it in his head; Yak, tumbling towards Max as he leaps in for a hug. His hands straining through Yak’s golden locks and tufts. He loved that beast with a passion. He had gotten Yak as a calf, and raised him. Many years they had spent together. A curved smile appeared on his face. He couldn’t help the light hearted feeling for his good ole friend. It took a while at his pace, but eventually Max made it into the stalls, spotting Dreyvon feeding the animals and talking to them. “I’m here to pick up my Yak,” Max told the man sternly, blunt, short. He unlocked the stall and whistled an order for his yak to walk outside of it.

The yak but it’s head into Max’s shoulder, sending him to topple a ways off. Max landed a hard smack on his head and ruffled the locks ontop. “I missed ya two buddy-who’s a good boy? Who’s a good-“ He cleared his throat, locking eyes with the other man in the room as he heaved the saddle onto the yak’s back. Eventually, he tacked up his luggage, tugging on the reins for support before leading his yak out with caution. He had already paid the people, so he left without saying anything. Once he was a good meter away from the farm, he hopped on top of his yak, leaning in and wrapping his arms around his chest area, ruffling its chest fluff. It seemed to enjoy it with loud huffs.

Edited at February 20, 2020 09:44 PM by Kämpa
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 10:11 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nalaea Leogwyn - Female - 22 - Hidden/Horse Breeder - Mentions: Ren

A whisper of a smile formed on the feline's lips before she moved over to grab her bag in teeth motioning for him to start walking. She waited till he was a little ways ahead of her before shifting back and slipped on her boots, jogging to catch up with him. "You sure you still want to travel with me? I mean you are more than welcome to back out of the agreement."

She swung the bag over her shoulder glancing sideways at him as she spoke. It hadn't gotten passed her that he mentioned not focusing on her tattoo. It was after a few moments of silence when Nala shook her head letting a nervous chuckle leave her lips.

"I promise not to bite too hard if anything happens to make it's way from your mouth." She turned to watch his reaction with a flirty wink as she backed away from him pushing her braid over her shoulder. When the stable came into view, she paused for a moment taking a deep breath. A small part of her wanted to tease him about not possibly being the only female he had snuck up on but they were beginning to be in earshot of her brother or any others so she pushed away the question.

"Do you want a horse to ride as well or would you like to share Guri with me? That way you don't have to stay as a bird longer than needed." The shorter woman looked up into the man's eyes raising her eyebrow. "Again I wouldn't hold it against you if you suddenly didn't want to ride out with me."

She caught the scent of the male from the day previously on the wind along with his yak. He must have gotten the beast. Hopefully Dreyvon was there or at least helped a little with the creature. She reached a hand out brushing it against Ren's arm as if she debated wrapping her slender hand around it.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 10:31 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Thief // Dhole // M Max
Artem blinked himself back into the real world. He was continuously finding himself drifting into his head when he should’ve been more alert. He was seated cross legged against a tree with his bow across his legs. He allowed his fingers to trace the intricate designs on the bow for a brief moment. His eyes trailed toward the morning sky. Yeah, he should probably get moving.
Artem didn’t like remaining in one spot for too long, it was simply unnerving. It felt like whoever was after them could find the, easier. That was possibly true, but Artem was a little too paranoid Anyhow. Artem rose to his feet and fixed the lower fabric for his mouth and flipped up his hood to cover his wild curls. After adjusting his weopans on his back, he began moving.
He had been through these parts millions of times it seemed. Up ahead was a crisp lake that he occasionally went to. He wasn’t too dirty at the moment, but he’d still drop by the location. After all he was just roaming.
He made it to the lake and started scoping for any bushes that would be beneficial for his stay. He was surprised when he saw a few silver coins laying on the ground. The forest ground. Someone had been out here. Artem didn’t feel much shame when he went to get the shillings, he was a thief. He did feel a little ashamed when he was taken off his feet.

Encase by rope all around, Artem found his legs higher than his waist and his knees awkwardly pressing into his chest. A hunting trap, and he had been caught in it. Nice going. He fished out a slim knife from its sheath and began trying to cut the rope. It shouldn’t be too big of a deal to get out of. Except, the rope didn’t even fray. He was beginning to panic, but he wouldn't let his emotions get the best of him yet. Artem awkwardly moved himself around in the net to a sitting position. Reaching up for the enclosed top he tried to worm his hand through the opening to see if it had any give. Not in the slighest. This hunter had skill, and Artem wasn't necessarily excited to find out who he or she was.

He considered escaping in his animal form by slipping through the holes in the net. Yet, the net had small holes that wouldn't let his form slip through. His teeth wouldn't do any better either, if a knife couldn't cut the ropes, he highly doubted his teeth could. Sagging his weight into the net he started to scold himself. He should've been more careful.

Edited at February 21, 2020 09:18 AM by Forerunner
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 09:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

He heard Nalaea catching up to him as she slipped on her boots. By now, only his cheeks had the faint pink leaving them. He didn’t want Dreyvon to see any blush from either of them. “I still wish to go,” Ren ruffled his hair once more nervously. He tried not to sound like he was coming on to her. He eyed her in the corner of his vision. Why’d she have to word that so weirdly? Ren wanted to make a few flirty comments, but he was too clumsy to even form one. Once she gave him that wink though, he immediately looked in the opposite direction. Don’t do it. Don’t do it. Don’t do it. Don’t do it.

“I’m honestly fine with staying as a bird, I’ve stayed as one for multiple days on end. I’ll probably shift back into my normal form when we decide to stop,” He made sure he was whispering, in case that ‘Maximillian’ was still here looking for his big ass tank of a beast. “Trust me I do,” Ren gave out a smile, showing his abnormally fanglike fangs on the sides of his mouth. He held out a thumbs-up but then immediately formed it into a fist when he smelt the man had passed by here. He couldn’t go jumping to conclusions, after all, that shifter was in a wolf form and he did steal the pouch from his yak. But those skills don’t just come from nowhere…

He flinched as he felt fingers grazing his arm. He quivered his lip into a curved position. He couldn’t handle it when someone flirted with him. Red flushed his cheeks once more and he edged a bit away from Nalaea to cool down. “I left my luggage at the stables,” Oh… crap. The note. “Let me go get it first!” Ren jumped up, forming into a bird midair and dove towards the stables. It only took him seconds until he arrived. He ripped the note from the pole. ‘Don’t leave without me’ So desperate. He crumbled it into his hands and stuffed it in one of his bags. He then heaved the bags over his shoulders. “Dreyvon must’ve taken care of you guys already,” Ren laughed. He didn’t dare touch one.

Ren was always afraid of beasts that had more power than him. Especially when they were so silent… Anything from a goose to a bear, he dared not go near. But the thought of traveling with someone forced his fears to get closer to them. I guess one could call him cowardly, but given his experiences, it’s just his mind that mistakes them for terrible creatures. Ren flashed back to that one time as a kid, it was far in the south, tropical and sunny. Just how he liked it. He didn’t learn to shift then, but he was chasing a couple of geese. One turned around and hissed. First of all-he didn’t know they had teeth. Second, they could hiss. It charged at him with bloodthirsty eyes. Ren remembered screaming and running off but the goose tackled him and gave him good scars to remember not to go near a goose.

Another time as a child, he tried to ride one of the village horses. It bucked him off and he ended up slamming against the wood and breaking his arm. Bad memories. Bad choices. He didn’t ever want to ride a horse, nor pet a goose. He had many childhood memories with experiences with animals, which is why he doesn’t travel with any.

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Artem

Max was just playing with his yak when he saw something different about the lake. There was something wiggling in the trees. “See that Yak? We caught one!” Max whistled to his yak, and it started tumbling towards the man who got caught. “You can have a little fun,” Max dismounted the yak as it started to poke the stranger with its horns. He squinted his eyes at the guy. He seemed familiar. He snatched the coins off the ground and tossed them in his pouch. “You again? Why it’s been a while!” Max chuckled and placed his hands on his hips. “Yak, go cut the rope.” The yak seemed disappointed as it huffed and lumbered over to the rope, then bit it in a snap.

Max gripped onto the cloak and flopped it over the man’s curly features. “Why Artem, long time no see, yea? What are ya doing in these parts?” Max grinned, landing his arm over his shoulders and pulling him in closer. The scar on his face had started to grow skin over it, but it was still visible that it was new. “This is a trap for a shifter, not for the likes of an ole drinking buddy,” Max chuckled. The short time he had spent with Artem was when he was on the road. The man seemed to come out of nowhere. They talked for a bit, and Max really enjoyed their conversation.

He didn’t know what he enjoyed about it, probably because he was drunk at the time, but he did remember laughing and nodding along. Max patted Artem’s back. “Seriously, what are you doing at Fellyern? Or whatever this place is called,” Max curved his lips in a smile. This was the first person he actually somewhat knew that had been in Fellborn.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 10:14 AM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Thief // Dhole // M: Max

Artem whipped his head around when he heard movement, a Yak and his owner were plundering forward. A bit of realization hit him as they came forward. That was Max, as in Maximillian Trujillu a shifter hunter. When Artem had first encountered the man, Max had been drunk and Artem hadn't known that he was hunter. He had enjoyed Max's company and recalled the conversations they had as fun and enjoyable. Artem had later learned that Max was a infamous hunter known for his kills. Artem had never thought he would see Max again though.

Artem attemped moving away from where the Yak butted at him, but it did him little good, no where to go after all. Yet, Max recognized him and ordered the Yak away. The net dropped to the ground and unraveled around him, Artem was quickly on his feet, probably in hopes of dashing. He was afraid Max would notice what he was if he stayed around too long.

He didn't get anywhere as Max's arm encircled his shoulders and brought him closer to the larger man's side. He tried to replicate the friendly feeling that Max was showing to him.

"Max! How have you been? Me? Just continuing my travels." He said briefly with a small grin. Artem glanced down at the trap as Max spoke about it. Yeah.. funny how he would be caught in it. Heavy coincidence. If ones organs could shake, Artem's would be at this moment. He was terrified. Max had been drunk before and hadn't noticed what he was. However, now the man seemed alert as ever.

"Well, Fellborn does have many aspects to take advantage of. Just thought I'd stop by for a while. What about you?"

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 21, 2020 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Artem

The man seemed odd. More aware-more alert than the last time they spoke. “I’ve been fine,” Max scratched his head as the quivering man beside him seemed oddly cautious. “Does it now? The only thing I spot was a winery a couple of meters from the village, other than that, the blacksmith doesn’t seem to be the most skilled I’ve seen,” Max huffed. He had been all around the world, made many friends, and many enemies. “I didn’t even know this place existed until I heard shifters were welcomed here. No wonder they kept low! Why are you hanging around a shifter town anyway? You could be mistaken from one given your looks. You’re lucky it was my trap and not someone else's,” Max was taller than Artem. There was also a large age gap, but he seemed somewhat fun to hang around with.

“Oh, I was required or hired to come here to exterminate the shifter pests, the other villages are describing them as terrible scavengers and thieves who threaten everything in their path. From what I’ve seen, they’re cautious and irritating. I just killed a bear shifter, yesterday actually,” Max pointed to the scar on his rugged face. “The wimp gave me this before I impaled a blade through his heart. His corpse is still there, he said something about me killing his father-but oh well,” Max blurted out words. He was quite social to people he knew. “I was going to skin his bear form but he turned into a human before I could, I don’t think a human corpse would sell for much,” Max lifted his hands to the back of his head, glancing over at his yak.

“He was so enraged that I had slaughtered his father, but it’s my job, ya know? Anyway, he seemed to be seeing red and not thinking straight-or shifters are really just that terrible at combat. Anywho, have you seen any shifters around these parts?” Max let a hand rest on his yak’s horn. Now, his yak seemed to be more frustrated at Artem. Last time, he had also fed his yak some alcohol, but it was still quite irritated the last time Artem and Max met. “Odd, he only gets like this around shifters,” Max eyed Artem over. He couldn’t be a shifter… Could he? “How exactly did you stumble upon my trap? Thought the silver was an easy grab?” Max started to frown. Suspicious thoughts peering at his eyes. He squinted looking the male over. He was fearful. Even if he tried to hide it. “How about we go for a drink, yeah?” Max handed out a pouch full of alcohol to the boy. Even though one hand was occupied, Max had another ready to get the ax from under his yak. Any sudden moves would trigger his yak to trample the boy. “Careful now, Yak seems pretty wary of you,” Max grunted. His demeanor changed in seconds.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us