marsh,
looks very nice :)
 starmutt
04:24:46 marsh | they/it
two of them
-Click-
 Skibidi toilet
04:18:57 
Your wolves played: Titan Cameraman spars with Snowy.
 Skibidi toilet
04:17:38 
I need a red scarf for her -WP Click-
 Enigma
04:10:43 
oh my god i just spent three minutes checking off 50 relics and accidentally hit sell on one so now I have to check them all over again
 distant-lands
04:07:53 katy | beetle
same honestly, lol

1 fang for a silver salve doesn't feel fair :')
 Enigma
04:06:57 
I wish there was a way to kill her for fangs
 distant-lands
04:05:45 katy | beetle
that little crying girl in explore will never get my silver salve.
 starmutt
04:01:25 marsh | they/it
never back down never what
 Insomnia
03:58:13 Skye
I have whatever the opposite of a green thumb is
 Enigma
03:57:57 
"Let's go!! You feel the blood coursing through your veins."

it's a sign never back down (I am on the verge of collapsing)
 Enigma
03:56:01 
The only plants I own that aren't air plants I randomly adopted. My succulents I rescued from a park dumpster. Otherwise, I cannot be trusted with soil based plants. I leave them outside because the weather takes better care of them than me xD
 starmutt
03:55:15 marsh | they/it
gonna sketch a few more and check in with the commissioner yippee
 Insomnia
03:54:31 Skye
I have both golden and regular pothos in my tank and then a regular pothos juvenile in a pot
 Insomnia
03:53:53 Skye
I like aquarium plants because I kill all other plants no matter how hard I try except for pothos
 Insomnia
03:53:21 Skye
Honesty I'm not the best when it comes to aquarium plants I just go "Can it survive in water?? Yea? Ok cool" then dose with flourish here and there and I have a CO2 set up for my 30g lol
 distant-lands
03:52:37 katy | beetle
marsh,
yess omg! i love that pose, the anatomy is on point
 starmutt
03:51:32 marsh | they/it
pookies does this look like a big cat
-Click-
 Enigma
03:51:11 
! Aquaponics? I've been thinking about getting a pothos because I hear they're good for rooting hormone. I enjoy downloading my plants and growing them from clippings

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +5
Cougar : -4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 08:36 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Artem, Tove

She released a yelp of pain, then shifted to her human form. He blinked at her, a little bit thrown off by her utter lack of fear.

"Unnecessary?" He repeated, quirking an eyebrow. "It's called self defense, love." He answered drily, flashing a dazzling grin. He only had left a scratch, anyway. In that moment, it was as if he completely forgot it was his job to kill shifters. Well - not really. It wasn't really hs job. He was a game hunter, a tracker. Not a murderer. She continued rambaling on, while Coal watched her, brows cocked lazily, handsome face irritatingly smug.

"My dear, I happen to be a trained tracker. It's in my blood. How do think I found him?" He rolled his eyes.

"But I guess nearly getting attacked by shifters is an occupational hazard, isn't it?" He bit out, flashing another grin. Sure - he might be flirting a bit, mostly out of nothing better to do. He wasn't going to kill her.

"But, I did happen to catch you. Question is, what to do about it?"

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn - 19 - Female - Gatherer - Snow Leopard - M: Coalstin
Tove coacked her blonde eyebrow at the man. "I have not a clue. You'd have to catch me first." She let a smug smirk come up on her face, she noticed his flirting. She giggled lightly. Her blue eyes examining him, looking at his dazzling grin. "I too am a tracker, but i can also, ya know, smell them." She smirked, raising her hand to point to her nose. Her eyes flashed to her cat like eyes then back to her human, both blue, the only thing to really change was her pupils, from circle, to diamond, to circle again. She took a small step towards him. "And luckily for you, he has stolen something from me." She said, flicking her her hair behind her shoulders. She offered a quirky, arrogant smile.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 09:02 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Artem, Tove

"Right," he said, flicking his light brown hair from his piercing blue eyes. "Cheating now, are we? I hope this means I get a headstart. My inferior senses just can't keep up, can they?" It was true - she did have the senses of a cat, being half of one. But did it not occur to her that there was more to tracking then sight and scent? It required skill, observation, to notice the smallest of things - a pile of pebbles, where a rock might have been kicked and scattered the dirt around it. A snapped twig, where someone at a fast paced might have whipped by it.

It was rather startling, to see the flash of her eyes - human, catlike, human again. Yet they retained the same bright blue hue as before.

Shifter. She's a shifter. Your sworn enemy. Shifter.

Yet he couldn't get the message to his mind.

She stepped forward, flicking her hair back in a graceful gesture. Coal did find her to be pretty, that so much was true.

"Ah, he has, has he? And what may that have been?" He inquired, haughty smirk still traced on his handsome features.

Edited at February 19, 2020 09:04 PM by Boundless
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 09:03 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award

Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Thief // Dhole // M: Coal, Tove

He didn't know who had stalled the hunter, and he wasn't sure if he was supposed to be grateful or not. He had seen her before, at least well her belongings. He sometimes felt bad about stealing, but you gotta live somehow. It's not like he could go out in public and live a normal life. He didn't have a badge from when the hunters first arrived. He would probably be questioned at every turn and he couldn't afford that. When caught off guard, Artem was easy to overpower. Which is why he always aimed to be cautious. Did it always work out? No. Yet, he had evaded the hunters this long, so that was a win.

He didn't go too far from where he had just been confronted, because he assumed there wouldn't be too much of a problem anymore. The hunter had seemed hesitant to shoot him. Praise that. So, he hoped there wouldn't be any more of a problem. He hadn't covered his trails of course, but this part of the wood didn't really leave foot prints. If they did decide to follow him, it would hopefully take them a long enough time to follow the squashed vegetation and he would be gone.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 10:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn | 19 | Female | Gatherer | Snow Leopard | M: Coalstin
Tove was slgihtly shocked as he made an advancement toward her, brushing her hair away from her face. She had never really 'liked' anyone, she kinda liked this. A light smirk appeared. "It was a daggar of mine, it was my mothers, and hers before then, and so on." Tove looked at his bright blue. She yawned on accident, she was getting tired and it was getting late.
-
"What if we start our journey tomorrow?" She said, giving hima tired expression. "Ya known since youre such and expert tracker and all." She rolled her eyes and gave a soft smile, a flirtatious one. what was she doing. she wanted to slap herself but almost couldnt help it. She looked around the small clearing, looking for a nice tree to climb. One finally catching her eye. A large oak in the direction the boy disappeared off into.
-
Tove climbed gracefully into the tree, her cat like skills allowing her ease. "You can either sleep up here, or down on the ground where you'll wake up next to a bear. Your choice." She smiled down at him beofre rolling over onto her back on the large limb she had chosen. Tove pulled a leaf close to her off and cleaned off her new wound, applying some spit to assist the dreed blood. "You did this." She pointed to the wound, giving him a fake glare.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 11:12 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Tove

"Sentimental value, eh? Fair enough."

Coal watched as the girl yawned, clearly tired. She continued speaking, and it was quite clear she had a sharp mouth.

"I don't appreciate the skepticism, thank you," he said, voice thick with well meant sarcasm. The girl, to Coal's surprise, decided that the best sleeping arrangement was a tree. A plant, growing out of the ground. Coal wasn't a huge fan of trees. Or heights, really. Yet she was unfazed. She climbed skillfully, with the grace of a feline.

Coal scowled slightly at her words. He wasn't quite sure if his facial expression was true to his emotions, or if he was still joking around. "Actually, I'd prefer my tent back at camp over this. Or, you know, the river would be great too. Heard the current is quite peaceful." He joked. Yet he already found himself reaching up, pulling himself onto the branch of the neighboring oak tree. It wasn't comfortable, but he knew far too well that he wouldn't make it back to camp into time.

Coal heard her call out. The corner of his lip tugged upwards in a smile. "Was that me? I was sure it was pinecone over there. They're pretty lethal." He said drily.

There was a pause, and Coal shifted in his tree.

"See you in the morning, if you aren't eaten alive by whatever demonic creature sleeps in trees on purpose." No, clear as day, he wasn't a fan of trees.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 05:19 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Time skip! The night has passed and it's now early morning sunrise. Please check the first page with the weather and season post for information about the day.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 05:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Bo,

Max had spent the night in the cave, not the worst, but the flat surface against his slightly curved back had made him sore. The marks on his face had scabbed and welled up. He tried his best to clean it with alcohol, and it worked. Although the scabs were quite ugly for one to see. Luckily, if he were to take some medicine and care for them daily, they should have skin well over it, just another marking added to his rugged features. Max stretched out, he had completely forgotten about the scar on his arm from yesterday.

-

It seemed to heal pretty well, not needing a deep clean as it was a thin cut. His palms had nail marks on them from when he clenched them so tightly whilst fighting that shifter. Luckily, his head didn’t seem to pound every time his heart would beat. He sat up, analyzing the sword in his palms. He'd drop it off at the blacksmith, then head over to the stables to retrieve Yak. He got to his feet, stretching his legs before walking out of the cave. It smelt bad. The shifter he had killed was still nearby, his corpse was exposed. He glanced over to the pale limp body beside a tree, blood covering most of his skin. Max huffed. He didn’t like the sight of dead people, but knowing that he had killed a shifter had struck further pride in him. Slowly, he was avenging his family. He strolled towards the village, kicking past thick shrubs and thorny bushes. He managed to stop by a lake on his way-just in the borders of the town.

-

He quickly took his fur coat off and cleaned himself of the blood that covered his body, along with the few specks of the crimson liquid on his coat. The water was freezing, yet refreshing. It seemed like a good place that shifters would be attracted to. Max looked around. He had rope-he had wire… He could build a makeshift trap. He went to the nearest tree, placing the net-like rope on the floor, then a tripwire ahead of it. He hooked it above a high tree branch, he had made the trap before. If one were to step past the wire, they’d trip onto the net and trigger it to spring up. It’d be enclosed at the top, the rope thick enough to survive daggers or swords chopping away at it. It was perfect for shifter hunting. Not he just needed bait as he pushed debris over it to hide its presence. “Bait…” He looked down in his pouch, then flicked a couple of silver coins in the middle. It was terrible bait-but it could work. He left the trap, heading towards the blacksmith in the village.

( Kinda sandwiched this post together because I thought Laark's post would fit-but it didn't >_> EDIT: Fixed it ^^ )

Edited at February 20, 2020 05:37 PM by Kämpa
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 05:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hm. This might be a bit too long but we'll see if it cuts out c;

Laark Umbra / F / 19 / Hunter / Mentions: The shifters, hEr DaGgER

The morning songbirds chirped and fluttered around the forest. The sounds of the strong winds had woken Laark up. Laark rose to a sitting position. Her hair was ruffled, yet not messy. She filtered her hand through her hair, smoothening it out before looking up to the trees. Chickadees were fluttering around, fluffing up and grooming each other. There was a small flock of them, watching Laark. As if they knew her name fit a bird. She watched them solemnly. Perhaps one day she could be in a flock that cared for her like that. She quickly pulled herself from daydreaming and got to her feet. Checking all the vials were safe at her side, along with a good amount of weapons attached to her, she fluttered her cloak off of herself.

Laark had placed her bags under the cloak to replicate her body. She made sure to be completely hidden in the trees, trying to attract a thief or shifter. Perched in a tree branch, along with the Chickadees, they didn’t seem to care. They all looked at her as she calmly sat upon the branch, letting them inch closer. Slowly, she held out her slim hand. One of the bold chickadees hopped upon the surface, fluffing up as her body heat assured its happiness. Laark couldn’t help but smile as she drew her hand along with the bird to her chest. Oddly, birds seemed to enjoy Laark’s company. Maybe because she acted like one. Perched in a tree, calm, enjoying nature at its finest, yearning for company. The other chickadees hopped along her legs. Before she knew it the entire flock was nearly on top of her. She had been sitting there for hours and grew fond of them. “You are…” She looked into the chickadee’s eyes as it’s big brown orbs locked onto her. “You’re Bean, that’s Twig,” She looked to the chickadees.

The sudden thought dropped back into Laark, and she sighed. She didn’t want to leave the birds company, it was the only company she had in a while, except for the small fight she had with the shifters.

“I guess I’ll go get the dagger…”

Laark placed the chickadee back down, sitting up as she descended down the tree with grace. She fluffed the cloak over her, not yet putting the hoody on. She remembered the man from yesterday, along with his friends. She knew what he looked like… She could rat him out. Even after she slept over it, she couldn’t decide whether to do her job… Or follow along with her instinct to not kill. She sighed as she collected her bags, kicking debris over the fire and headed back south where she left her dagger. It took her longer than she thought, after all, she did run from it last time. She had to lean against a tree for support. It was worse than she thought. She unpeeled the bandage and winced in pain as she did so. It was planted right under her collar bone, it reeked of infection. The pink had turned red, the scab had started to form into a layer of thin skin, possibly a scar, but it still wouldn’t be enough. She had to clean it, but now she was too late. Despite her efforts, she had to get medicine to avoid death.

Laark bit her lower lip at the thought of dying by her own fault to save a couple of shifters. Pathetic. She made her way to the scene, automatically, she knew something happened. Debris was scattered around, it was hard to tell there was a new fight, but she could tell by her observation skills that someone battled it out. She turned around to face the tree she was in last time she went here. There were new arrow marks. Two of them. One seemed to grace the branch, along with the hints of small crimson liquid splattered on the branch. She gulped, stepping a couple of paces back before tripping on a small crevice. She fell onto her back; her foot was stuck in the crevice as she fell. A needle-like pain shot from her ankle as she bit back a scream. She could see her ankle twisted in the crevice, besides that the dagger was hidden even deeper in there. She took off her boots to reveal a thin layer of socks. She managed to get her foot from the crevice. She took off her gloves too, pulling at the leather boot as it flung from the crevice and into her hands. There was a rip in it.

Great. Yet another rip I’ll have to mend.

Laark was growing clumsier by the moment. Pain throbbed in her chest and ankle, she should’ve cleaned the wound out when she had the chance-otherwise it wouldn’t have led to this. In fact, she should’ve run from battle before having to go through all of this. Frustration pricked at her mind and she couldn’t help but let a whimper out. It hurts… She unhooked her cloak and placed it beside her, wrapping it tightly around her ankle in attempts as to not move it around. Her tight leather was shielded in small patches of armor. On her back, the small triangular back piece had a dent of three claw marks from the owl that had ripped her cloak. The armor was lightweight, only gauntlets, a small chest piece, shins, and a back piece covered parts of her, yet if one aimed well enough, they could definitely hit her leather clothing. She pushed the hair from her face. Her heterochromatic eyes shone with irritation as the morning sun reflected off her armor.

I need that dagger. How do I get the fu-

She looked down at her waist. Her entire body was riddled in smaller daggers, swords, jagged daggers, and many other hidden weapons. Her boots had small loops that also held weapons. She grabbed onto a smaller, thinner dagger and stuck it into the crevice. Then used a stick to try and ease out the dagger. This was her most expensive one. Custom made. She needed it. After she got the dagger she’d have to get new bandages from the village. She had run out throughout the night. Finally, she was able to ease the dagger out high enough for her to grip onto the blade, she did so with caution, not spilling any of her blood. She knew the poison was still on it. Finally, she gripped onto the handle. It was so relieving for its texture to be in her slim fingers. She flopped onto her back, placing a hand onto her chest she peeked at her wound once more. All she could do was cringe in disgust as she placed the bandage back on. The shifters wouldn’t be back here; they’d be too afraid to come back. Right?

( Okay- 1184 words is too much, I'll try to shorten it if it cuts out XD)

Edited at February 20, 2020 05:31 PM by Kämpa
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 20, 2020 07:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn - 19 - Female - Gatherer - Snow Leopard - M: Coalstin, Max (Ind.)
The dream had consisted of her brother, and a man she had never seen before. Her brother was angry, very angry. Something had happened but she couldnt tell what. Her brother, in his bear form, rushed up onto the man, the man standing in a graveyard unfamiliar to her. The man was prepared though and punched her brother in the nose, the spinning around her brother and stabbing him in the leg. Tove jolted at this, almost feeling the pain herself as she dreamed, she let out a small wimper. She dreamed the man had climbed up on the brother but her borther managed to knock him off with a branch, she dreamt her brother had spun around and swiped the mans face with his claws, four long scrapes along his face. Tove cheered in her sleep at this sight. But her brother was weak and struggling, she dreamt as the man kicked her brother, torturing him by rubbing something, she couldnt quite make out what, along his face. Her imagination brought a daggar into the fight, the man, saying final words before stabbing her brother in the heart.
-
Tove slept peacefully though the night, only awaking once to a bad dream. However she woke up panicked, and fretting. She had shifted when it happened, the large feline's eyes were wide with fear, breathing heavily she looked around, panicked, trying to find an escape from the dream, she finally had woken herself enough to realize she wasnt in any danger, beathing heavily she looked to make sure she hadnt awoke the new found male, laying in the neighboring oak. With a final breath she shifted back into human form.
-
Her head spun around this dream the rest of the night, she could never talk her brain into going back to sleep. She pondered the dream, was it true? Is he really...dead? She shook her head, continuoulsy checking on the man close to her. Should she go looking for him? No, hes fine. It was just a dream. Or was it? Her head continued to spin, she was distraught. She leaned her muscled frame against the trunk of the tree, keeping her balance on the limb. she run her fingers through her blonde hair, resting her forehead into palms. She huffed and decided to climb down.
-
Her stomach growled as she sniffed the air, a rabbit not far from where her body stood. The sun had started to come up and she was ready for food. She hadnt eaten in a while. She decided to go after it before her counter-part awoke. It didnt take her long to find and kill the rabbit, a swift arrow to the head. She grabbed it by the ears and brought it back, starting a small fire in the clearing and began to roast the rabbit.

Edited at February 20, 2020 07:21 PM by R A V E N

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us