Wolf Play : Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP thread
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:29:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
Luckily it's coverd by albino defect XD

I don't think you should retire her. But if you don't want her you could try to sell her
 kycantina
02:29:44 ky but it's spooky
Amy, damn, that's 5k moves per day, 12.5 levels, you're way more hardcore than me ;-;
 Existence
02:29:26 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm barely awake and in goblin mode already xD
 Amygdala
02:28:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
I'm good. Just finished eating dinner after work

How are you?
 Purgatory
02:28:40 Purge/Purse/Pug
Amy
A natural flax coat though :') I don't like yellows
 Caeruleum
02:28:03 Cae, Blue
also- make female?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well i have 20k mush at the moment so i was gonna use that XD
 Hallow's Eve
02:27:38 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Caeruleum
02:27:04 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
speaking of retirement... pretty pretty man but i have no use for him... bone? <.<
 kycantina
02:26:52 ky but it's spooky
Amy! Was just about to PM you, how many moves are we aiming for with the FMC domination goal?
 Caeruleum
02:26:11 Cae, Blue
44r ac 2g albino, thats a no retirement wolf <.<
 Amygdala
02:25:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi ky
 Amygdala
02:25:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
I would't she is pretty
 Existence
02:24:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Purgatory depends
 kycantina
02:24:37 ky but it's spooky
Purgatory, yeah I would.
Also hi chat
 Amygdala
02:24:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-

Thus is cae at the moment XD
 Purgatory
02:23:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Should I retire her? I need den space
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:22:57 Hallow, Eve
Good afternoon chat
 Caeruleum
02:21:14 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 11 spots for wolves.

i am not fine 😭

but yeah, tempted to go for all dud litters this game year :')
 Amygdala
02:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure thing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 02:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey/Cat/16
Out of the corner of his eye, a flash of purest white caught Grey's attention. He spun around, just in time to catch sight of the flash retreating into a tree. Grey grinned "You can come down now, you Stalker!" He called out teasingly.
Aya/Prey bird/14
Aya grimaced and leapt out the tree, unfurling her wings as she did. They spread out and carried her downwards where she landed gently. "You got me" Aya joked, she began walking as Grey hurried to keep up.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 03:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
sodapop/wolf/15
"come on lets race" he said already stretching his legs. then he started running laps around her.
rust/wolf/13
"ok lets go!" Rust said as she jumped up and started running
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 03:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey/16/cat
Grey perked up his ears to catch every little sound, Aya may think she was invincible, but she wasn't, if she was cornered there was no way out. He could hear voices, were these just his camp members?
Aya/Prey bird/dove/14
Aya watched Grey and rolled her eyes, why'd he always get so worked up? She fluttered her wings gently to let off some steam, momentarily lifting her off the ground. "Race you!" She challenged before running off at a sprint, Grey would accept, he couldn't resist a competition. Then she spread her wings and jumped rising up, up, up into the air so that her hands could brush the treetops. She swooped, spun and dove through the air, whooping with glee towards their peaceful patch of solitude.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
sodapop/wolf/15
he ran barely behind rust who was running with ease. he heard voices, but he just shrugged it off since he didn't want to ruin the fun
rust/wolf/13
she looked behind her and saw Soda catching up to her slowly. she picked up her pace. almost running into a tree. "Dang, that was close." She thought. she heard soda laughing behind her.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 03:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey/Cat/16
"Aya!" He yelled as the small figure ran off and rose into the air, "Come back here!" He glowered at the girl now rapidly soaring overhead. His ears rose alertly again "What the..." He had definitely heard voices that time... nearby.
Aya/Prey bird/14
Aya swiftly turned around, halting mid-flight. She watched Grey curiously as he looked anxiously around. What was he up to? She saw his ears perk and his eyes narrow. Has he heard something? She drifted over to float high above him and perched in a tall leafy tree, the thin branches holding her feather-light weight. Aya gazed around, her bird-like, sharp eyesight picking up every detail. She saw flashes of movement and focused on them. People? she wondered,
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rust/wolf/13
Rust slid to a stop, grabbing the colar of Soda's shirt as he sped past her. he fell to the ground. she listened she thought she heard someone yelling. she put her finger in front of her mouth as to say be quiet.
Sodapop/wolf/15
he saw Rust stop, he ignored it but when he sped past he felt her grab his shirt to make him stop. He fell to the ground hard, he looked up to complain but he saw her shushing him. He quietly got up and looked around he saw two people. a leopard mix and a bird mix. he got Rusts attention, and pointed at them.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey/Black panther/16
His tail flicked as he swivelled his ears, he was sure he'd heard someone. His eyes snapped back to Aya. The small girl was perched precariously on a tiny tree branch high above, one that he could probably snap with his bare hands as fast as a blink. How does she do that?!
He watched the girl's eyes travel over the land beneath her and stop at a certain point. Estimating where that would be he stepped through the forest.
Aya/bird/dove/14
With a scared flinch, Aya saw the boy's eyes land upon her. She spread her wings, in an attempt to make herself appear bigger and more intimidating, it worked with most animal predators. She watched the pair for any sign of movement
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 04:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rust/wolf/13
Rust looked at were he was pointing and saw a bird hybrid she froze. she didn't know wether to leave or stay. she heard someone walking through the forest, she barely heard it.
Sodapop/wolf/15
he made eye contact with the bird, he gave a small smile, but he quickley looked away because he smelled someone close by. he looked down at his sister and saw that she was real tense.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 04:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey/16/Panther/cat
Crap thought grey as a twig snapped beneath him, he slipped to the side before the others could spot him and stayed deathly still and quiet, ready to leap out if necessary.
Aya/14/dove/prey bird
She stared at the two unknown hybrids, and saw a small tuft of fur sticking out their hair, well hidden, but she had a clear view. Cats or canines? she wondered.
Aya's breath caught as she saw Grey's muscular form slinking through the trees, what an Idiot!
She wondered if she caused enough of a distraction he could slip away, unnoticed?
With that, she jumped off the branch and soared closer to the predators, before assuming a new perch on a tree right beside them. Not low enough for them to reach her but close enough so that all their attention would be focused on her.

Edited at December 22, 2021 04:35 PM by Lupus Pack
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sodapop/wolf/15
he looked up and saw the bird. he smiled again but looked down at his sister, who was still looking into the forest. he saw a small movement...
rust/wolf/13
she could've sworned she heard something in the woods moving. she took a couple of steps foward and she saw the silhout of someone in the shadows of the forest. she showed her teeth some and let a small growl escape

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us