Heh
Hi
Chat
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:32 Zombified Breyer
Jasmine
 Barn Owl
08:20:20 Owl
Hey guys. What is the item you can use to reset your wolf's seasonal breeding count?
 binders united
08:20:18 binders|sand|school
its okay
 Destinations End
08:19:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry about that. Poofed right after saying hello to you all ^^'
 Moonflower87
08:19:02 
Reverlry

Hello!
 binders united
08:18:46 binders|sand|school
pvp anyone?
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:18:25 Zombified Breyer
I don't know much*
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:18:08 Zombified Breyer
@B&N
I don't much anime but Kaname and Zero. Two hotties from Vampire Knight.
 TheFlyingKitten
08:18:04 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Grey

Ooh, those are good!
 Revelry
08:17:29 Rev
I'm soo in love with my new avatar
 TheFlyingKitten
08:17:16 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@binders

If you're talking to me, I'm looking for romantic stereotypes to help me come up with an idea for a fic I want to write.
 Long Wang
08:17:04 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Mr Interesting Moonfang 1
Very interesting name...
 Desolate Skies
08:16:42 Sarah | Grey
petri
enemies to lovers, one bed trope, slow burn
 binders united
08:15:59 binders|sand|school
what are you looking for?
 binders united
08:15:46 binders|sand|school
prince and princess?
 TheFlyingKitten
08:15:18 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Chat, name two or three romantical stereotypes that are commonplace in fics and movies. I need some inspilation.
 technoblade
08:14:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Werm

Your poor foot and wall XD

Enigma

Nah 5 to stay and go in. I have used it to my advance many times XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Ocelot : -2
Cougar : +3
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 12:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
N/A

Edited at October 22, 2021 12:40 AM by scar faced
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 05:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Orion was about to go off to look for alphas when other hunter passed by him. Red male looked back at him and saw how he lay down on a ground. He didn’t know him very well. Of course as a hunting team members he knew him by sight. He didn't even remember the name for sure. *It was something on T… Titan? Trytan?* he thought to himself and cocked his head on a side. *Actually, when did he join the pack? Or maybe he was there before me?* Orion thought for a moment and then came up to him curious.

“Greetings” he started “I see that the preparations for scouting and hunting are very intense today” Orion joked and waged his tail friendly.

The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 06:21 AM

Misfit Roses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rose pricked her ears as she heard the low murmur of voices coming from down the river a short distance away. She paused, wavering between both her incredible curiousity and her incredible shyness. She lifted a paw and then placed it back down as she tilted her head. It would be rude to eavesdrop, she knew that, and so she settled on turning away and moving further upriver. She hoped the hunters would bring back a good amount of prey by the time she returned to the pack. Maybe one of them would deign to actually pluck a fish or clam instead of the forest prey most of them preferred. Forest prey was okay, but was tasteless and dry compared to her natural diet. She whined at the water, her strict morals preventing her from plucking more then just a snack for herself, for first came the pack, then the wolf. But that didn't mean she had to walk on solid ground all the time. With a yip, she leapt into the water, swimming with joy in the cool river water. Fresh water wasn't as boyant as salt water, but this wouldn't smear salt into her fur. It had an odd smell compared to her beloved ocean, but it would have to make do.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 07:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Titan looked at the other male "Do you think I'm the type of wolf who likes to joke around " Titan said looking serious " Let's just hope everything goes well and nobody gets hurt, we're hunting bull elk today " Titan stood up and gave him a wink. Bull elk was a very hard meal to catch as it is strong and his hooves can break bones easily.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 07:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As titan was walking he noticed another female who was in the same pack as his. He took a look at her and at her surroundings making sure she was safe and continued walking in his direction.
As he was walking around the den he caught the scent of a coyote nearby which was approaching the pups. Titan bared his teeth and ran towards it. His hackles raised he managed to catch up to it grabbed it by the neck and tore it apart it. It was a small meal but he still brought it to the den
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 01:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thyme got up from the nursery, walking out into the clearing of the camp. She lay down in a patch of sun, careful to not hurt the unborn pups. She knew they where coming soon. Thyme looked around the camp at all of the other wolves, yawning as they chattered. She sighed, slightly sad that her pups would have no father, but glad that there was another mother so they would have other pups to play with. The pups' father had left hunting one day and never returned. They found out he fell off of a cliff a few days later. It was a sad thing to happen, but it was a while ago.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 01:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Titan took a fish to the pregnant wolf, to show his respect for her pups. As he was a hunter it was his job to protect pregnant wolves especially her pups. As he was walking over to her and laid the fish on the ground he said to her "here, hope you enjoy it" titan said as he laid down on the ground and licked his jaw. He was still waiting for orion to go hunting, he was a bit harsh om him earlier but titan has huge hopes for him
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 01:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@lunar
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 01:41 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Áldoztak Szerető stands up. She stretched her legs and walked back to the pack. She was slower then she used to be but that's because she was 16. She walked past the hunter and the young mother. She was panting. She slowly slowed to a stop and looked at the prey pile. She was debating which she wanted to eat.
The elder reached down and grabbed a rabbit from the pile and walked over to a tree and laid down. She put it between her paws as she started to eat. Her tail was swaying and also bumping into the tree.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 01:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As titan saw the old wolf trying to eat the rabbit he went over to her grabbed the rabbit and tore out the soft pieces and gave them to the old wolf "hope this will make it easier" as he licked her head and walked over near his den and laid down

Edited at October 22, 2021 01:45 PM by scar faced

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us