Wolf Play : Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
02:26:59 Redd
Now I'm starting to get concerned for our wellbeing XD
 Enigma
02:21:43 
literally. my thumb tip is flat from poking my screen. i changed tabs and noticed there are little dent marks on the screen from all the exploring, i've had this laptop since 2018
 Red River Wolves
02:19:31 Redd
I thought the same thing at first. Too much explore XD
 Red River Wolves
02:19:06 Redd
Enigma,
It's just two screenshots
 Enigma
02:18:53 
nevermind I'm restarted I noticed the image break
 Enigma
02:18:28 
wait before you go Boe how do you have your chat order reversed
 Enigma
02:17:25 
See you Boeing!
 Red River Wolves
02:17:03 Redd
Later Boe
 Boeing
02:16:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Agh crap might need to dash now
Until tomorrow ~
 Enigma
02:16:06 
good. the whole of WP needs to know.
 Boeing
02:15:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
I'm sorry you're getting quoted on that XD
 Enigma
02:14:05 
this is why I say don't look up to explore tycoons because we're sweaty gamers who have made clicking our hyperfixation
 Red River Wolves
02:13:13 Redd
Pfft, it's fine (I am going to crash and burn so hard after FMC)

But actually I feel better than I did last time. Only my neck hurts so far because I have terrible posture and haven't been supporting it.
 Boeing
02:11:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Um.
I am concerned for your wellbeing at the moment.
 Enigma
02:10:56 
brotherman it only lasts 20 steps

this is giving me flashbacks from the july umbrella
 Red River Wolves
02:10:36 Redd
Boe,
What do you mean you don't want to sacrifice your life and wellbeing to WP XD

Enigma,
I just aim for 20k a day. No plan lol
 Enigma
02:09:01 
thanks my gs, I am an idiot

@Red
Now you know! The only reason I track mine is so I can tell whether it's reasonable to shoot for my goals during the FMC *^* and know how much time to allot to explore, and how much time to allot to being human
 Boeing
02:08:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just looked at the Neutral leaderboard
Yeah, nope. Not happening on my end XD
 Red River Wolves
02:08:55 Redd
Enigma,
Yeah it's at the bottom of the explore items like everyone's saying. Under everything else
 Amygdala
02:07:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
You will be able to use it during explore

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -1
Grizzly Bear : -1
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 05:06 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Khepri | Alpha Female | Mentions: Ornate , Slade + Callan

The autumn colored dame pursed her maw in displeasure. First they had to deal with losing what clawhold they had on their home. Fleeing a deadly disease that wiped out many, an arduous and perilous journey to find a little slice of paradise - now they have to face the prospect of a flood. Her eyes sharpened at the ominous clouds, and she sighed deeply agitated. Her nerves had been more that broken recently. With everything. She stood up and made her mind up on her orders.

" Callan, lead the pack to whatever higher ground their is. And then when it is found, prepare dens to be able to shelter in place for the storm. We don't need to be on the lower ground where it can easily flood. " she spoke her words with firmness, " I am also thinking of using larger branches already fallen to create some sort of breaker but I'm unsure ."

" Slade, please make sure every wolf stays safe and keeps guard on this move. Once we are all situated, I want you to lead a small hunting party to see if we can find something to eat."

The female gave her orders and she looked at the two wolves, and she was satisfied with what she spoke, now she needed to make sure no one had been left behind before she met her sister. She walked away from the pack, and searching to see no one had been straggling behind she found everyone was within the small area they had been staying in for a while now.

She then thought of more ways to prepare for the storm. Maybe they could uses long branches as a sort of breaker or line, much like a wooden wall, and then they could have a small area where the excess water drains out. She was so lost in her thoughts when she nearly bumped into her sister. Her eyes were vacant when looking at her elder sister - not like her usually happy expression to see her.

"Hello sister. You wanted to meet? Please let this be swift, I have a storm to prepare for. Oh, by the way: Chione is an Omega now." And she spoke in a mildly aggressive tone - one indicating she wasn't happy nor pleased to see her after what she did and what the effect of it was.

Edited at October 18, 2021 05:21 PM by Spellbound
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 05:29 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ornate
Night Shade || Beta || Female || Mentions: Khepri

A figure moved silently through the land, body weaving through bushes and crouching beneath fallen trees. She had a task to do, it could be seen in the way her brows furrowed with concern, or how her eyes narrowed with concentration. She was determined, moving as if her life depended on it. She needed to get somewhere, and she was in a hurry.

She had replayed this meeting within her mind for days, wondering what to say, how to act, what to do. She had planned it, though now that it was approaching, Ornate was at a loss for words. Her mind was blank, a phenomenon that rarely occurred. Never had her thoughts ceased before. Never had she questioned what to say.

Words.

They flowed naturally for her.

Why couldn't she think of what to say?

Now, it was too late, for there walked the leader of River Ash. The pack that had once belonged to Ornate, but had given up in a desperate move. There, walked Khepri.

Standing still, the female watched the familiar pelt of her sister approach, the one whom had nearly run into her. "Thank you for meeting me," she spoke, breaking the silence, her tone soft like it normally was with a hint of sternness behind it. It was a voice that wished to be listened to, one that was difficult to ignore.

She had to admit, seeing her sister's lack of greeting hurt, though could Ornate blame her? She had left the pack, her birth home to join Night Shade, the enemy. But Ornate wasn't truly at fault. She had a plan, and her sister refused to hear her out.. Refused to allow her to explain her idea. Didn't she know by now? Ornate always had a plan, she never did things rationally. Didn't Khepri see that? Didn't she understand that she would never do something without a good reason?

"Yes, of course. I understand you have to get back. I won't keep you for very long." Everything was so tense between them. So awkward. Things came easily with her sister, but now? Well, it was nothing like it used to be. Opening her mouth, Ornate soon closed it, not knowing where to begin. "It seems like this storm will be a severe one," she said instead, procrastinating.. Prolonging the conversation.

No, she couldn't do that. It wasn't fair.

"I wanted to explain why I left. I know you think that I abandoned you, Chione, and the pack, but I would never.." Trailing off, Ornate's expression suddenly froze, her eyes flicking around Khepri with confusion at her younger sister's most recent sentence. A small smile formed upon the white female's face, something between amusement and a look of disbelief.

"I'm sorry?" She asked, gazing at Khepri as if searching for the joke. That is, until Ornate realized that there was none. Just like that, the female's face became a blank, her face sinking into a look of disappointment, followed by a rage similar to what a mother may feel. A silent one.

"What do you mean Chione is an omega?"

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 05:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Lakota~
|Night Shade|Sire|Omega|M: Open
A swaying rump stuck high in the air peeked over the long, verdant grass. A flash of gray fur, and it moved, disappearing into the depths of the vegetation. The only sign the deceving grass hid a creature was the loud shuffles and soft growls emanating from the area. The wolf attached to the rump was determined, yellow eyes gleaming as he pounced. Gaze set on a tiny brown field mouse, he yipped in surprise as it scurried away from his paws.
-
Baring his teeth playfully, the wolf repeatedly slammed his paws down haphazardly in his excitement. Not expecting to actually succeed, he froze when the prey's fur finally tickled his pads. He stayed crouched, bewildered at his luck. When it finally sank in, he grinned proudly. He'd only just lifted his paw, maw open and at the ready an inch from his prize, when a loud bark made him flinch. Lifting his paw instinctively, he disappointedly watched as the brown lump of fur streaked away. His belly grumbled, reminding him of just how much he had lost in that one fumble.
-
Rising from his crouched position, he shook out his scraggly, light gray pelt, fluffy ears flicking forward to obediently listen to the Alpha's commands. As the male finished, the Omega stupidly nodded his head at no one. He stretched, noticing briefly how his thin figure seemed to be feeling sore constantly lately, before he began to pick his way through the long grasses and various ferns. Finally freeing himself from their sharp confines, he shook his pelt once more, blissfully unaware of the burrs and sticky grasses stuck to his back. His muzzle pointed him to the plethora of unfinished dens, and he smoothly set to work, making a game of digging in the dirt. He would chuckle softly under his breath when dirt would happen to cave in slightly, causing his footing to falter.
-
Eventually satisfied with his first den, he lifted his dirt-covered muzzle, beginning to trot away to gather soft materials to line the dens with. He began planning which plants he would grab. Fairly certain he had seen soft-looking moss where he had lost his dinner, he headed in that direction.

Edited at October 18, 2021 05:36 PM by Gypsies
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 05:42 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Evanora
Night Shade || Pup || Female || Mentions: Open

A young canid with odd proportions could be seen strolling, her paws caked with dirt and mud. A wind so heavy rolled through her young fur, that her tail, if it had not been attached to her body, would have taken off a long time ago. It was picking up, or so the female noted as she continued wandering. Where was she going, you ask? Well, even she wasn't sure.

Evanora was a pup of four months, yet her personality was quite the opposite. She was told to stay close, so naturally, she left. You see, she wasn't one for listening to orders. She did whatever she pleased, and just a few moments ago, Evanora was busy playing in a stream. Why? Because she felt like it, and because she felt like it, the pup did it.

Now, her fur was wet, her body muddy, and Evanora wasn't more pleased. She had planned to stay out for longer, possibly until evening to stir up worry in her mother. She had noticed the longer she strayed, the more attention she received upon her return, and Evanora adored the spotlight. So, she continued, frolicking around without a care in the world, as if no danger lurked for a young pup such as herself.

Evanora always did live as if she had countless lives to waste.

But oh, the stupid storm was ruining her plans. It was forcing her to return early of all things. She cursed the storm for that reason. Cursed it for appearing on a day that she wished to be invisible. Rather than continuing her adventure, she had to turn back. She had to see her disgusting siblings early. She probably had to converse with them and their mother, too, a thing Evanora always dreaded.

She despised her family. Hated them with a deep rage and burning passion, and yet.. Evanora would do anything for them. She would kill for them. It was a very conflicting feeling for the young female. How could you hate one but also love them? How could you wish to never know them, but at the same time, do anything for them? Evanora never truly understood, though she wondered if her father, Zethus, would.

Ah, her father. Evanora was truly fond of him. He was her favourite in the family. He was like her, simply an older, opposite gender, uglier version of her, but she still enjoyed his presence nonetheless.

After Zethus came Ruth. Oh, little Ruth, Evanora truly took advantage of her youngest sister, but also tended to protect her from others. She was her second favourite, her little pet. After Ruth came Hudde and Halycon. She wasn't sure which of her brothers she favoured the most. Both had their own thing going for them. Though if one thing was for certain, her mother was last upon her list.

It was always blah, blah, don't do this, or blah, why put yourself in danger, followed by a blah, blah, you need to be more responsible. It was truly tiring to listen to. All the blabbering, like a motor, blah, blah, blah. Honestly, how much could one listen to? Thus, Evanora disliked her mother the most.

Even as she approached the pack, the pup made an effort not to be seen. She didn't feel like conversing with others, besides, they were all much too busy figuring out what to do with the storm.

Oh well, it worked for her.

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 05:50 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Callan
River Ash || Delta || Masculine || Mentions: Ildiko, Slade

"There's a storm comin'," spoke Callan, head tilted to the clouds brewing above. "I think it'll be a bad one."

Blinking, the tall male leaned against Ildiko's side, a habit he had picked up many moons ago. His sister was blind, had been for many years. Since he could speak, Callan had made it known that he was there for her. He made her understand that he was willing to do anything to ensure her survival. Ildiko was intelligent and skilled, yes. In fact, moreso than he ever was, though there was still the underlining fear that something terrible would happen to her. Would she fall off a cliff? Perhaps starve due to not finding food? Would the others take advantage on her inability to see?

You see, Callan couldn't let that happen. Any of it. So, he stepped up, acting as her guardian. Did Ildiko truly need one? Probably not, but Callan was there just in case. He knew that, and so did his sister. He knew not to suffocate her or swarm around her like she were a pup.

"The sky is completely dark. Clouds have taken it up entirely, swirling around. And the wind has picked up as well." Describing things to her, it was something that he often did. Sure, Ildiko knew of the storm, but he wanted to go into more detail for her. He always tended to.

"It'll be a bad one," he repeated, as if confirming his own thoughts. Lowering his head, Callan gazed around steadily. He needed to begin taking care of what was assigned for him to do. So, when excused, he turned to Ildiko once more. "Higher ground lies in the north? You know that one raised piece of land I once told you about? With the trees? Perhaps we could all head there." Indeed, that would be a good location. The pack could dig holes among the roots. It would be easier as well, considering many roots were already raised due to the hill.

So, satisfied with his idea, Callan raised his head, allowing a short howl to be sounded to alert the pack. A sound that told everybody to be prepared to move.

"Gather up!" He barked, his voice booming loudly across the pack. The sooner everybody would group together, the better.

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 06:03 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Chione
River Ash Pack | Omega Female | Mentions: Khepri, Ornate, Callan, Open

The slim form of a female was resting quietly beside a tree, her figure a vague reminder of what she used to be. Her tan coat was dingy, and dusty, dull and tufted in certain places too, and it clung to her thin frame in an almost gaunt fashion. Being an omega during Mother Nature's rath had been relatively difficult on her, as she ate less and less, but lost more and more weight. Now she was nearly skeletal compared to her former glory. The only thing that spared the eyes of others from her appearance was the fact that her fur was thick and rather fluffy, hiding how thin she was until another actually touched her. And that didn't happen often.

Her ears flicked gently when the commanding voice of the pack's delta, her replacement, called to the pack. She held no ill will towards the male, she understood why she was where she was, and didn't blame him for her situation. Truthfully, Chione didn't blame anyone, it was just an unfortunate series of events really.

Slowly, the malnourished female pushed up to her feet, staggering slightly with the movement, and shuffled forward. Her paws were sore from the journey to their new territory, raw and calloused in places that made every step a painful act of stepping on needles. Still, the female went forth without a complaint, trying to keep the agony off her face.

Chione carefully moved forward and sagged back to her haunches, her shoulders falling too. She kept her head a bit low, so she didn't appear more dominant than the wolves around her. She was still learning the ins and outs of being an Omega, and what was acceptable behavior, and what wasn't. Unfortunately, it was a learning process, a true trial by fire for her, and she had learned what she knew the hard way.

Sighing softly, Chione let her muddy colored eyes lock onto Callan, awaiting for whatever he was about to say. Surely it was an order that came from Khepri, her Alpha female and sister.

Glancing about, the female didn't spy her sister, but thought nothing of it. Ever since Ornate, her other sister and former alpha, had left, she hadn't been as close to Khepri as she used to. Not that she blamed her either, she knew her sister was likely to be under a lot of scrutiny after Ornate's depature. It had to be stressful.

Shaking her head, she focused back on the delta and waited.
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 06:15 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mairea | Subordinate | Night Shade Pack | Mentions: Evanora, Hudde, Halcyon, & Ruth

The alabastor dame lifted the her head at the sound of Rune's voice. Making dens? The female hummed to herself as she stood up, and shook off. She needed to find a good spot for her and her family. She looked around to located her children. They were all scattered about, and she chuckled to herself. What independant children I raised, but then she registered the form of Ruth and Hudde. Both of them were more milder in comparison to their bold older siblings. And she smiled softly at them, and nudged each one gently.

"Hello my dears," she spoke in her usual loving manner with them, " Hudde, you can help me make some dens, and Ruth you may go with Eva to participate in scavanging if you'd like - unless you want to stay here."

Mairea knew that they were growing older and soon they'd be able to hunt in 7 months. This was the perfect time for them to be observing other wolves, it'd give them some critical skills and help them be more prepared for the future. She smiled, and flicked her tail to dismiss the two, and then she walked over to the brooding form of her daughter.

Ah - how much alike she was with her child. Evanora didn't know this of course - but, Mairea had been a much darker souled femme in her younger years. And she saw this mirrored in her daughter. Would she had turned out like this, if not worse had she not changed her own fate? She shook the thought from her mind before teasingly shifting her weight into her daughter - she knew her own child didn't like her, but she didn't care. She was her mother and that was that.

" I was just telling your brother and sister that you all are free to go watch the adults go scaveging today, maybe your father'll take you and Halcyon. " she said a small smile on her face, "could you tell your brother this, I have some dens I need to work on." and with the short conversation she walked off with her tail swishing behind her. She kept the conversations short and brief with her, and hoped the young creature didn't mind.

She then hummed to herself as she found a spot, it was tree on a slight hill, and she thought this the perfect spot for a den. And so she begin her work.

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 07:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hallbjorn
River Ash Pack | Male Subordinate | Mentions: Open

The goliath male was lazing about, enjoying relaxing like he often did. While many of the other members of the pack were stressed, worrying about the storm and their rival pack, Hall found himself trying to find the best place to sun himself. With a fresh start for them being carved out, Hall was enjoying being able to ease into life again.

There had been many grumbles within the pack when their former Alpha, the current's sister, had left for the Night Shade pack. How could they trust their new Alpha when her own sister left for such a trecherous pack? Hallbjorn hadn't really been one of those murmuring, though he had been a little bit reserved about the whole thing. It did cause some distrust in the large male, but he hadn't known what to expect from their new alpha. So when Khepri demoted her own sister, the previous Delta and who would have likely been the new Beta, to Omega. It seemed to have done the trick, though, proving to many in the pack that Khepri was loyal to the pack above all, even family.

Of course, that meant Chione got the short end of the stick, but the kind hearted female seemed to take it in grace. Despite the deteroriation to her form, the former delta had been nothing but kind and understanding towards the pack. It hurt his heart a bit to see such a creature receive that kind of treatment, and he only hoped soon she would receive a better rank. It was really her only option at this point. She didn't have the heart to challenge her sister when she was healthy, and didn't have the strength to do it now, nor to escape.

Snorting, the male shifted his weight, deciding to not dwell on matters that didn't affect him. He had just moved his head to lay between his paws when the sound of a masculine voice invaded his thoughts.

Callan was the new Delta, with Slade being the new Beta, and Hall found he had little issue with either of them. They were fine enough leads, and as long as he was fed, he didn't really care. Grunting, the male shifted to his feet and meandered forward, his strides lazy and slow, not in any hurry to meet whatever it was Callan had to say for the moment. Even as the storm swirled angrily above him, Hall just found himself enjoying the new environment and fresh air that no longer smelled like sickness and death.
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 08:30 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Khepri | Alpha Female | Mentions: Ornate

The female wanted to run to her sister and tell her much she missed her, but no she had to keep her emotions bottled - she loved Ornate. Very, very much and it was unnatural for her to not lovingly nuzzle her sister - but she was angry with her. She left, made her choice. Sure, she may have had a plan - she always did, but why didn't she include her in the loop. For heavens sake she had been the Beta. The most trusted wolf of the Alpha, her sister. Yet she didn't feel like she was trusted by her.

"If you had a plan then why leave me out the loop? I was your Beta, no not even that - I'm your sister, for heaven's sake! A little warning would've been nice! " she responded bitterly - but her face turned a bit sorrowful at her behavior when her sister mentioned she was hear to inform her why she left. She would finally get an answer. But it was interrupted when she heard her sister ask about Chione, and she felt angry at seeing her face fall into displeasure.

"Yes - Chione is an Omega." she said bitterly and accusingly at her sister, "because of you. Did you not think what leaving for our rivals would do? It nearly caused a bloody insurrection! Many wolves doubted my ability to lead due to you leaving, and where my loyalties would lie. The only way to even remotely gain their trust was to punish her for your wicked deed. It's not fair - I'm angry with you, why did Chione have to suffer, why? Why did you leave me with such a burdern, a goddamned mess to fix!"

She was pratically screaming at her sister. Khepri wasn't one to yell when agitated, but she was beyond that point now, " Do you know how frail, how skinny she is now. How many marks adorn her lovely pelt because they dare laid their claws on our sister? How my blood boils and I want to claw every single wolf who harmed her, but I can't do such a thing because it'll be viewed as favortism?"

She then looked at her sister seriously, " So tell me, how are you going to fix this?"

Edited at October 18, 2021 08:43 PM by Spellbound
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 08:38 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Avis | Male | River Ash | Subordinate | Mentions: Chione, Callan, Open

The male had not gotten much sleep the previous night. It had just been one of those restless nights when he would peer open an eye to stare blankly at the large black sky that swallowed the earth every night. Time seemed to stand still yet move so quickly, as the day had already begun. While some may have been a bit bothered by the lack of sleep and rest, Avis made no mention about it. Complaining would not do anyone any good, besides, based on past events, the pack was lucky to still be standing. The canine was currently sitting in camp, weight on his haunches and peering around carefully at his pack members. Avis was known to be easy going enough, as he often looked out for his pack mates. Even if it was the smallest and simplest gestures. He also was able to keep his calm, so the recent drama hadn't shaken him as much as it did others. He trusted Khepri to lead the pack well enough.

The sound of Callan's bark for everyone to gather and prepare to move caused the canine to rise to his paws. The recent hardship had affected him as well, as the male had lost some muscle mass. Though, it wasn't too obvious. The most visible change would be the lack of shine for his pelt as well as his weary gait. Nonetheless, he approached Callan and his gathering packmates, glancing around with his dark amber gaze as the wind picked up and blew a strong breeze through his fur. A storm was rolling in. And a bad one, too.

The movement in the corner of his eye caused him to glance over, finding their omega, Chione, slowly making her way over. The demotion of the female had been a surprise for everyone. And while some wolves didn't seem bothered by it, Avis was. In his opinion, no one rightfully deserved such treatment. But to be outwardly kind and generous to her was putting a target on his back as well. Thus, Avis had opted for a different option. He would simply be kind to her under the radar. His dark gaze had flickered to her for a moment before nonchalantly glancing away. He wouldn't be able to speak or interact with her with so many wolves about to gather around.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us