Wolf Play : The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Aspen Forest
07:12:13 Spirit, Wander
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 101
Mushrooms Saved: 0

Ugh..
 The Amethyst
06:55:00 
Nobody is buying my adopts :')
 The Amethyst
06:39:42 
Nobody is buying my adopts :')
 The Amethyst
06:39:18 
Euro

Ooo nice!
 SolarisGalaxies
06:37:01 Nova/Solaris
i think this is gonna be my first maxed out wolf

-WP Click-
 Celestial Saga
06:23:45 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m back was helping mom
 EuropaClan
06:11:44 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
I bought him for 350
 EuropaClan
06:11:06 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Cgs
 The Amethyst
05:52:14 
Whoop! Just bought a age 2 dark fallow for 100 mushrooms!!
 Urux
05:40:18 Urox
Enigma
I was getting 60+ yesterday :') I just won't waste my moves sigh.
G'night everyone!
 Enigma
05:38:34 
I would like to note that I am also getting subpar enemy counts. Yesterday it was all 70+ in forest
 Enigma
05:38:08 
Bro tell me why people suddenly crank the fees on their stud when they notice it getting attention for literally one season
 Amygdala
05:36:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
What is happening...bring our forest enemy count back😭
 Urux
05:34:26 Urox
16 creatures in level 2 forest :')
 Amygdala
05:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ara
That would be awesome 🤣

I hope for a HW DH or SV...maybee i will settle for ES if i dont get any better. And a bonus would be a pelt defect but i am not aiming for it
 Silent Lakes
05:32:17 
Amy
That makes sense. I might try buying explore moves and binging level 3 and see what it does. Im used to getting about 500 mush (give or take) each level and recently its been so hard
 Arachne
05:31:25 Ara/Kat
Amy
sounds like a good plan! imagine if you saved up all that 50k and then somehow got the perfect stud in the first few tries xD
 Amygdala
05:29:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silent
Forest 6-9 always had low enemy count...but 5 used to have 50+ enemies and now i can barelly get 20
 Amygdala
05:29:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

On the other hand...she reached top 50 in unaltered battle wolves XD
 Silent Lakes
05:28:41 
forest 1-5 was decent with 50+ for me. 6-9 its been 15-21 with very little prey. ive been very sad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : +2
Cougar : -1
Red Fox : +3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 04:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The sun was setting, sending a cooler breeze across the Pack's territory, whipping their fur. It was almost time to go back into the cave, because this was the time wolves and other predators came out.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 05:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I know it takes people a while to reply)
Silver nodded at AK-47 and shivered a bit. There was a snarl from the distance "Hurry it up AK-47" (not that angry battle snarl you know what i mean XD) Silver shook again "Y-yes I am a warrior, you don't have to mock me. I'm trying.." he stared at his paws then pushed past towards Fawn. "I'm ready." He looked awkward around Fawn, but only because he's awkward around females.

Angel was laying in the lush grass his pale-yellow fur blowing in the small breeze that had hit. He stared at the alpha, then the rest of the wolves, Angel stared at a bird that was flying by and smiled. "Hm, so pretty." He stared at the bird like he would towards his friend (or which he considered his friend) The Dalmatian germon shepard mix. He made a small bark at the bird which flew fast. Angel rested his chin on his paws and closed his eyes falling into a quiet sleep.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 05:14 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Amour|3|Female|Beta|Mentions: Serenity

The day before was quite lovely, the sun shining bright upon the territory. She enjoyed speaking with Serenity and spent the rest of her day with the older canine. Serenity was great compony and Amour was glad that she made friends with such a kind dog. She would look upon the the territory as the sun began to set, the sky was beautiful, it's oranges and yellows spread across the sky. There might have even been pink as well. A cool breeze fanned across the white dogs coat as she watched over the territory in silence. She looked over at Serenity, almost worry across her face before she spoke. "I think we should all head back to the cave before the wolves and other predators come near the pack..." She would say, she would stand up waiting for what the alphess may say next.

Amour wasn't the frightened type but she did worry for the safety of the pack. She would stand about for a moment and wait for the others to return. The white coated female would wait patiently for the others before she even thought about moving herself. If there had been any other animals about that were bigger and stronger then them she would want to be about to protect the pack. Amour didn't wish for anyone to get hurt, it was her duty after to watch over the pack and be a great beta. And that's what she was going to do.

Edited at September 15, 2021 05:14 PM by Sirris
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 05:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
AK-47 shoved Fawn out of the way. "You, stay here." He snarled, his eyes furious. He glared at Silver when he talked back and started to run out into the woods, his ears pricked whilst he waited for the slow mutt to follow him. "What a pup." He snickered quietly, almost seemingly to himself.
AK-47 stopped and crouched, his eyes fixing on a branch. He huffed when what he had stopped disapeared, so he sat down and glared back at Silver.
------------------
Serenity stood up and shook out her fur, her ears pricked as she gave Amour a small nod, thankful for her reply. "Yes Amour, that's a good idea. She caught a canine's eyes and huffed, annoyed.
Serenity threw back her head and let out a canine bark-howlish screech, calling her pack forth and back to the den.
She looked around and waited for people to gather around her to hear what she had to say.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 05:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"You don't have to be jerky." Fawn growled and stumbled, "Hey pup. Better go before your the prey that AK-47 catches." She shover him and walked towards Serenity. "Hi." She sat her ears pricked, staring off.
~*~
Silver stammered and hus ears flattened even more (if that makes sense at all) everyone treats me like a puppy....why can't I just be normal.. Silver thought to himself mumbling. "Coming." He followed after AK-47. "Ok, I'm here, happy?" He grumbled and sat there waiting for something.
~*~
Angel woke up a few minutes later, and stared into the woods, he picked a flower and sniffed it, sneezing a few times. "Hmmm, smells nice." He smiled and sat up still picking flowers.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 05:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Boba, even though you have alot of writing, each character you type in must each have a paragraph, you probably didn't know but next time I cannot allow this again, follow the rules.)

Light howling echoed in the distance, a signal that wolves were far away, noting to the canines that they were up and ready for any suprises. The sky became darker and it was impossible to see in the woods. The water in the stream became colder and darker from the reflections of the night sky.

Serenity sighed in aggrivation and looked at Fawn. "Hi-" Serenity shook out her fur as she spoke coldly, annoyed that no one gathered. She howled again, this time louder.
"Serenity Pack, GATHER!" She yelled, her ears forward in anger and rage that her Pack hadn't moved. She felt anger curling through her veins as she watched Silver run after AK-47.
---------------------
AK-47 growled, "Serenity is calling, get Silver" He pushed past him with a smug look and bounded over to the alpha as she yelled out to the pack. He sat down and tilted his head, showing he was listening and waiting for orders that she would give out at any minute or second.
"Silver, Fawn, everyone else, Serenity is calling for you." He yelled out, bored.
---------------------------
Bayard woke up from a deep slumber and he bounded out, his paws letting out loud bangs as he ran out.
"Yes, Serenity?" He asked polietly, and when she nodded at the empty space ahead of her, he sat down, eyes wide as he tilted his head, his eyes sparkling in curiousity, confused on what Serenity needed from her pack. He glanced at the sky and realized that it was sunset and he figured out what she was going to say.

The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fawn stared at AK-47 "Dude- you know what. Nevermind." She grumbled, annoyed. She watched Silver stumble over, Silver settled farther away from the group put pricked his ears to listen. Wonder what it is now? He looked confused and layed down still staring past everyone. Angel bounded over and settled next to him. Angel smiled and Silver nodded politely. They both stared ta the alpha in confusion but there attention went towards the wolves howling. Angel looked worried but shook his head. Silver had known what he was thinking and shrugged, he touched him with his nose reassuringly. Silver smiled awkwardly and drew back, Angel smiled back and both of there attention snapped back to the alpha.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity calmed down, her eyes flickering over all of the wolves that had gathered. "Go to the den, warriors," Serenity scanned the side of warriors that were gathered. "Seguir and Silver, keep guard tonight. Seguir," Serenity nodded towards the edge of the den, the opening, "you guard there." Is Silver fit to be a guard? Serenity thought, staring at the skittish male. She shook the thoughts away. "Silver, post guard at the stream, in the morning, both of you get rest." She sternly stared at both of them. "The rest of you, eat, and then go into the den, nights arrived already."
Serenity huffed and stalked low into the den. "And no going past the stream!" Serenity would add over her shoulder as the shadows of the den swallowed her up.
------------------
Skya flicked her tail at Silver, glaring at AK-47. "Ignore him big bro, your my hero." Her eyes shone and she licked his nose, nestling into his chest before she pulled away. "Go get food and then be on your best behavior." She responded, acting like their mother before she giggled. "I love you big bro!" She sang to him before she ran into the den, her tail flicking back and forth.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silver smiled at Skya "Love you too!" He wailed as she disappeared. Just like our mother.. his smiled faded then he became serious. Angel nodded in farwell for the night, he yawned and trotted off "Don't forget the food." He said and walked into the cave. Silver nodded and got food. Silver ate hurriedly then got up and ran to where he was supporsed to guard. Fawn snarled at him "Don't be a wimp this time." She pushed past some of the others that had gathered and trotted into the den. Silver looked at the ground. Why am I known as the nuisance. Why can't I be fierce and brave. He looked thoughtful then got distracted by a distant howl. Oh! Right, guarding duty. He looked stern and puffed out his chest. "Ok Silver. You got this."

Edited at September 15, 2021 06:31 PM by • SoftBoba •
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
A shape stalked on the other side of the stream, on the Pack's territory. The body structure shown that it was a wolf, tresspassing. The wolf suddenly dissapeared behind bushes.
But then, something knocked Silver over, pinning him down and holding his muzzle shut with a paw.
"FOLLOW ME AND YOU WON'T DIE." A ragged voice rasped, broken and dirty claws in his neck fluff.
The shape slithered away like a cat, the skinny tail flicking back and forth as it slipped past the other guard, into the Pack's cave.

It was Silver's choice on what to do, warn the other guard and tell Serenity and die, possibly kill her too, risking his safety for the pack, or going with the wolf and some other Packmates of his, all of them possibly starving and/or being killed.
So, what will he choose?

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us