Wolf Play : Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:35:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
I will try one more time...if i get bad enemy count again i'm going straight to jungle
 Celestial Saga
04:34:29 Queen / Jo
I did 2 earlier 50-80+ enimies
 Urux
04:31:53 Urox
I think all of forest is like that I did 2 and 3 earlier and had 16
 Urux
04:31:38 Urox
Amy
Oh okay, at least it's not every week I suppose :)
 Amygdala
04:31:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
19 enemies this time...what's happening with forest 5😭
 Amygdala
04:23:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Luckily only every other week...i have one week morning shift one week afternoon shift
 Urux
04:23:07 Urox
I normally try to get up at 5:30/45 depends on how tired I am lol
 Celestial Saga
04:22:38 Queen / Jo
Urux ohh okay bad traffic is the worse. Ohh nice
 Urux
04:22:20 Urox
Amy
D: I do not envy you
 Urux
04:22:08 Urox
Queen
Normally I don't get up that early, but I know traffic is going to be bad tomorrow.
I'm doing vet med <3
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I usually get up at 4:40 for work 😅

I know how it feels
 Celestial Saga
04:21:39 Queen / Jo
Urux ohh wow geez early, what you studying in uni if you donÂ’t mind me asking.

Amy lucky IÂ’m having no luck here
 Amygdala
04:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Queen
U did manage to get 4 jasmines yesterday though XD
 Urux
04:20:12 Urox
Queen
I have to get up at 5am :) I'll make it to uni for 8/8.30am
 Celestial Saga
04:20:12 Queen / Jo
Amy thatÂ’s bad geez
 Amygdala
04:19:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Queen
I got 16 enemies last time...it's a crime🥲
 Celestial Saga
04:19:32 Queen / Jo
Urux ohh what time is early. IÂ’m doing okay just feeling ehh
 Celestial Saga
04:19:03 Queen / Jo
Amy ohh howÂ’s forest 5 been treating you
 Urux
04:18:51 Urox
Queen
I'm okay :) just dreading getting up super early tomorrow for my uni commute.
You?
 Amygdala
04:17:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Queen
Waiting foe my cooldown to explore

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -4
Anaconda : +3
Death Adder : -2
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 18, 2021 10:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Araia
Lioness || 4 Years Old || Huntress || Mentions:

The metallic scent of blood lingered in the air, it was suffocating. Every breath taken made her nearly choke, her throat throbbing in sorrow. The young lioness laid nearly a lousy shrub, as if it was supposed to give her shade. Her gaze was clouded over, her mind haunting her. Her cubs...there weren't enough words to express her sorrow. Every breath brought her back to that day, she never knew breathing could be so painful. The lioness was ashamed to admit she had been overcome by fear, her mind was haunting her. Blood has dried on her tawny pelt, flies swarming around her fresh wounds, the blood wasn't just her own.

The lioness had to be pinned down while those monsters slaughtered her cubs before ever eyes, her snarls and screams rang through the camp. There was no way in hell she wouldn't try to protect them, she retained a large gash on her chest, still oozing blood, as well as claw marks on her back and shoulders. Her mind was white, flailing her claws and teeth out trying to protect her cubs. Before she knew it she was curled around the bodies of her cubs, their blood staining her pelt, she stayed like that in grief before her cubs were torn away from her. Now, sitting below her lousy source of shade, she glanced towards Crixus and his cubs, her eyes darkened with grief. Araia wasn't a fool, she knew exactly why they were still alive, but she felt a pang of resentment. She was ashamed when she registered her thoughts, quickly looking away. The cubs did nothing wrong, especially not by living.

Araia wasn't the only one that lost their cubs, she had to remember that. They’d lost their king and protectors, but she wouldn't be swallowed by fear. Her queen still reigned, the lioness knew she would do everything in her power to get rid of these brutes. The ukafu males were mostly massive in size, intimidating in every possible way, however, she didn't care if there were fifty of them. Araia, the proud huntress she is, will never give in nor forgive them. She’ll serve her queen until she takes her last breath.

Edited at August 18, 2021 10:56 AM by Caffeine
Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 18, 2021 07:32 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kumar
King | 5 Years | Ukufa Lion | Mentions: Gazini, The Pride

The goliath male sat at a short distance away from the pride, allowing them to wake in their own time before the dawn. In time, he would hand out orders, if the Queen herself had not already done so. A hunt would be fantastic for the day--regardless of when the pride had last hunted, the Ukufa males required food, and lots of it. They would eat first at any kill, followed by the prides Queen, their huntresses and elder, and the lesser males would eat last.

He wanted them to remain in a weakened state. The least amount of food possible for them to eat, the less likely they were to be of any help in an active fight against the Ukufa males. Not that he believed there even was a chance of the pride winning an altercation, he would simply rather cover all of his sides and have backup plans. He didn't get to this position by being lazy and allowing things to simply exist as they did.

The metallic scent of blood was still strong in his nostrils, and he couldn't help the small smile that graced his features. He hadn't had much of a part in the killing of the cubs, but he had enjoyed watching his brother bathe in the blood. His brother had even left some of the bodies half-eaten around the territory for the huntresses to find, much to his delight. If they broke the spirits of the pride early, they would be easier to control. Easier to keep under their command.

His eyes danced across the pride, flitting across the Queen, Acantha, and her unholy offspring with one of the pride males. The Previous King was weaker than Kumar had originally thought if he had allowed his Queen to have cubs with a mere pride male, rather than himself. It was no wonder it had been so easy to steal away the pride from him, and send him off to his death.

Regardless of his opinions of the tiny creatures, they were fantastic bargaining chips. They kept not only the Queen in line, but her mate, Crixus. And if they could keep the leader of the pride wrapped around their paw, they held the pride in their grasp. Who was she to try and undermine them if it cost her cubs their lives?

"Gazini," the males voice rang out in response to the greeting, voice deep and baritone, not unlike his siblings. He was larger than his brother, if only by the tiniest bit. They were both massive creatures, truly sights to behold. The pride was more protected than it had ever been under their rule. "I believe a hunt today would be welcome. We will, obviously, eat first at the kill, and then our males. The Queen will eat after them, followed by her huntresses and elders. The lesser males will eat last."

Just as with all of his decisions, Kumar would explain his reasoning to his brother. Gazini handled much of the bloodshed, and he was the political leader. He handled the pride and the workings of the pride.

"Having the Queen eat after our males but before her lionesses will put an even clearer distinction of the power we hold, and the limited power she still holds. Having her eat alone will either pressure her to eat quickly, or not eat enough to save as much as she can for her huntresses. The lesser males eating last will keep them in the weakest state possible, beyond making sure they are constantly wounded."

Mind games, mind games, mind games.

They were his specialty.

"But enough of business talk," he said, turning his face towards his sibling, face pulled into a grin. "Any of the lionesses caught your eye yet, brother?" Kumar asked, a low chuckle coming from his chest. It was partially a genuine question, and partially a joke. If Gazini named a lioness, he would ensure that the Ukufa males knew not to try and court her.

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 18, 2021 07:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Izula
Huntress | 3 Years | Female | Mentions: Kumar, Open

A young lioness rested on a rock, the morning sun warming her coat as she relaxed. Her ears twitched now and then, and unlike most of the pride, the female appeared entirely at ease. Izula just wasn't bothered by the horrors of the past couple of days. If anything, she saw it as opportunity.

She had always been an ambitious lioness, but living under the absolute reign of Acantha had left her for little opportunity to climb the latter like she desired. Since the Queen previously held all the power, there was little she could do to get to the top, and the lionesses were mostly all loyal to her, or feared her, too much to side with her. Now, though? Now the Queen barely held any power, and there were new males, mateless males, available for the picking, and Izula intended to do whatever was necessary to gain their affection to get to where she wanted.

Her eyes glinted as they glanced about, landing on the two forms of the new kings. They were... something. And not in a bad way, at least, not in her opinion. They were formidable looking creatures, and it caused a tingle in her spine to blatantly approve of them from where she laid.

Izula wasn't dumb, though, she knew if she approached them, right then and there, the entire pride would likely reject her, the lionesses would be cruel and cold. So she had to be... sly.. with her advances, at least at first. Despite not wanting to be, as she could be very direct, she quietly planned her next move. It was simple really, make it clear to the males that she was open, not tied down by the links of history.

Slowly the female rose, making a grand show of stretching out her lean and muscular build, her back bow as she stretched forward, rump raised as her tail curled. Her claws unsheathed to grip the rock and she rolled her neck and shoulders a bit too, all just to loosen her muscles and joints for the hunt she hoped was coming. With a soft growl, the female rose to her full height, glancing briefly to see if anyone was watching, and then pounced down off the rock gracefully.

With a gentle wave of her tail she strolled, no, sauntered forward, directly in front of the two kings, slowly her strides momentarily to toss a look at them. Particularly, it was the slightly larger male who she was aiming for, his status was highest in the pride. She knew the other male was King as well, but he seemed less well spoken then the other.

For mere seconds, long seconds, she let her eyes trail dangerously over the physique of the male, and when she met her eyes for a daring moment, she offered a flirtatious smirk, and then just kept walking, her eyes flicking ahead as she moved across the main camp. Her destination? A better basking rock of course. This one was near other boulders and more directly in the sun, but angled in a way she could lay with a view of the males without it being obvious and without the sun being in her eyes.

Her plan was perfect. At least in her eyes.

Reaching the boulder, she hopped up on it gracefully and stretched out languidly, setting to grooming her coat while glancing periodically around at the various pride members. It was the one male, she hadn't gotten his name yet, that her eyes kept darting back to though. Izula wasn't set though, she would meet all the Ukufa male's later, get to know them, and decide who will offer her the best outcome. Who could get her to the top and help keep her there. They would be the one she wanted.
Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 18, 2021 08:11 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Viyan
Huntress | 5 Years | Female | Mentions: Kijakazi

There was something both horrifically depressing and terrifyingly furious that came with the dawn.

The lioness herself was angry and pained. Her cub, Vanna, had been killed by the new males, and it left fresh scars upon her heart to have such a fate befall her child. She had loved Vanna with her entire soul, had nurtured the three month old cub and had watched her daughter grow. Only for the lovely, innocent, precious life to be ripped away from her by the claws of a tyrant.

Was there anything to be said in the defence of the males? No; nothing could ever be said to defend them or fix what they had done. Did she fear them? Both yes and no. They were tyrants. They had injured their pride males, had killed the cubs, had shown how powerful they were--but would they harm the lionesses they had fought so hard to get? Was she loyal to them? No. Was she loyal to her Queen? Yes. Acantha was her ruler. Acantha was the female she would listen to, the one she would trust.

She knew her own anger was but a match compared to the blaze that must have been burning in Acantha's heart. Viyan was not an inherently angry creature, but the Queen was. Her temper was extremely well known, something that everyone knew to be wary of setting off. But, just as most also knew, the Queen was patient, stubborn, vindictive and manipulative. The issues of the pride might not be solved within days, but they would be solved eventually. She had faith that Acantha would make sure of it.

The huntress lifted her head when she was approached, the muscles in her body sagging in relief when she saw that it was simply Kijakazi, the Third Female. Well, previous Third Female. The Ukufa Kings had disbanded her role and made her a mere huntress.

She offered the other lioness a nod of greeting, but remained silent.

She didn't have the heart nor strength to talk.

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 19, 2021 03:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Gazini
King | 5 Years | Ukufa Lion | Mentions: Kumar, Izula

The bloodied brute listened as he laid down beside his brother, his ears twitching to his words now and then. He nodded briefly and then set to lick at some of the blood along his forelegs.

"A hunt would be good," he grumbled, though it wasn't a grumble of displeasure, just how he spoke most of the time. He paused his grooming to glance at Kumar as he continue to speak more, this time about the order in which the pride would eat.

Mind Games.

They were something Kumar was good at that he himself had no mind for. Not in the same sense as Kumar did. Could he mess with others, taunt them through the bloodshed he caused? Yes, but could he come up with cunning manipulations such as what his brother did? No. He applauded his brother's conniving mind, knowing it had gotten them out of messes plenty of times.

"Setting an example of her, and the lesser males, will do well. Plus, it would be wise to remind her, and everyone, of her position and of our new Reign. It's obvious she was the ruler of the pride previously, and it'll be good for us to be quick in reminding them that is the Kings who are now in charge," he murmured his agreement.

"Keeping her male... Crixus was it? In a weakened state will help to. If she's worried about his safety, as well as her cubs, she will be less likely to act in any way that is undesirable. Still, we should work to drive a wedge between them, it might be good to show the pride how... reckless.. their queen is," he offered, knowing his brother would understand what he was trying to get at.

His eyes, which had been staring off into space for a moment, flicked over to Kumar at his sudden change of topic. The male thought about it for minute, the idea of having a female of his own, and then shrugged gently. "None that would have me, I've murdered all their cubs," he pointed out calmly, as if he was talking of the weather. Plus, Gazini wasn't one who was particularly interested in the idea of courtship and mating and all of that. He usually left that to the other males.

"If I do, though, I'll let you know," he could humor his brother though.

Movement caught the male's eyes and he blinked as a young lioness sauntered passed them, her eyes lingering on his brother. He snorted and glanced at Kumar, "apparently you have admirers in the pride."
Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 19, 2021 09:35 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Izem || 4 || Ukufa Warrior || M: Gazini, Kumar, Others

The large male's dark and tawny-streaked mane whipped up and down as he shook himself out before landing back in its normal place. He stretched out his long, muscular legs and inhaled deeply, grimacing slightly at the smell of lions' blood. He hadn't wanted to kill cubs; that hadn't been the plan. Perhaps it had been Svarog's -- he was the darkest of them. Izem was probably the least... brutal.

Well, he was brutal in his own way. But he was fair. Malicious, but judicial. Ah, well. He was part of a brotherhood, and there had to be different strengths among them. Izem's was, perhaps, the calming force of the bunch.

He parted his maw in a wide, ferocious yawn and moved forward to where the two kings had stationed themselves. He sent an uninterested gaze circling the camp before landing his focus on Gazini and Kumar. He stretched out beneath them with a grunt of friendly acknowledgement and flexed his claws, leaving long gashes in the earth beneath them. His tail tip flicked amiably as he surveyed the area once more.

"As long as there isn't a hunting 'accident', a hunt sounds great. I sense, though, that the lionesses will be a little less keen on the idea of a hunt with the likes of us," he mused, the last three words coming out in a higher tone, mimicking -- an making a mockery of -- a female's. His nose crinkled up as he raised his pitch. "A hunt sounds nice regardless."

Oh, how he missed the freedom that came with just the Ukufa males in a hunt. Sure, taking over prides was fun, but now they had to watch their backs. The lionesses were outmatched, but a wayward buffalo could cause devastating effects on the coalition. Er, pride. Izem was, frankly, annoyed. He didn't want to play babysitter with a bunch of adults who should know better than to oppose stronger rulers. Did they not want protection? To be mighty? To be feared?

He'd heard something about admirers, as well, and he flicked his gaze to one of the lionesses who was nonchalantly easing herself down. Izem snorted softly and rolled his eyes. Well. Maybe they wouldn't have to worry about all the lionesses.

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 19, 2021 09:51 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Adani || 3 || Lioness || Huntress || M: Those Posted (Ind), Open

Adani sat in the shadows under one of the few trees in the rocky outcropping of a camp. The sun's rays peaking through the leaves above her sent dapples across her spotted coat, providing a nice mixture of warmth and coolness. Her golden eyes roved the area before her with no hint of emotion to them. The time to grieve, at least for her, was passed, and she was more numb than anything. The smell of blood had long since become a matter of fact in her mind that it no longer registered.

She pushed herself to her paws and moved along the outsirts of the encampment, eyes set on a new boulder, a new perch, a ways off from the rest of the lionesses. Adani was half afraid that the Queen would get after her for being too callous. Too... prematurely okay? But Adani hadn't lost cubs, nor had she been too close to any of them. She'd always been a little bit aloof, and she intended to continue to be such.

Her hard eyes found three of the Ukufa males, the two kings and a warrior, but she looked away again with obvious disinterest. They could groom eachother's fur and swap gossip for all the world; she didn't care. She just wanted something to happen, something to do.

Izula was lounging not too far off, but the spotted huntress decided to leave the other be. She wasn't sure what reaction she would receive, coming up to the ambitious lioness. Adani instead laid her lithe, muscled frame across her chosen rock and proceeded to groom herself.

The apocalypse being at the pride's doorstep was no excuse for a raggedy female. These males liked power, and she wasn't about to look like she was fine being stepped on.

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 20, 2021 10:21 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kumar
King | 5 Years | Ukufa Lion | Mentions: Gazini, Izula, Izem

The brute nodded his agreement with his brothers words. They were a good team, they always had been. They'd been born as littermates, inseparable since their very birth. Perhaps their mother had known what their ambitions would be, where those ambitions would lead them, giving them such suiting names.

"Unless the Queen is far more foolish than the pride has ever let on, she will be very careful with how she acts with the lives of her lover and cubs on the line." The male almost snorted, releasing a deep chuckle.

"I remember hearing stories about the Mighty Ridge Pride." He mused, lifting his head further to survey the land around them. "Their fearsome leading males, ones that killed nomads and rarely lost their battles. A pride full of vicious warriors and hunters, ready to take on those that challenged their reign." He paused, eyes darting over to where the Queen still lay, beside someone he believed to be her close friend or relative. "And their mighty, ferocious Queen. 'Behind the leading males is a formidable Queen, a conniving, vindictive, manipulative mind who will twist the world to her will'. Do you remember hearing that, Gazini?"

Oh, how the world had lied to them about The Mighty Ridge Pride.

The brute tilted his head down to watch the approach of one of their males, Izem. He could have laughed again, but merely lifted a brow with a small, knowing smirk.

"How lovely that you think we would be hunting now that we have lionesses to do that for us," he said slowly, blinking just as slowly, as if this should have been obvious. And, perhaps, it should have been. "It will be less of a competition to establish eating orders if we are not tired from a hunt," he added, forever having a reason for the things that he did.

The mention of 'admireres' had him lifting his head and watching a young lioness walk past, eyes lingering on him. Hmm. He... would think about that later.

"Izem," he said the males name, redirecting his attention. "If she is not already awake, wake their Queen, and then tell her to come to us."

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 21, 2021 02:25 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Gazini
King | 5 years | Ukufa Male | Mentions: Kumar, Izem, Acantha, Others

The second king took little interest in the conversation happening between Kumar and Izem. He had nothing against the others males, enjoyed their conversation and companionship really, but Kumar always seemed better at dealing with them. Wheras he lead them into bloodshed and battle, and out of it. That was his role.

However, at the mention of the Queen, his interest perked considerably, and he glanced to where she and her companion, the lighter colored lioness, rested. A devious smirk rolled across his features and he shifted his weight so he could look at both Izem and Kumar.

"The one beside her, make sure to poke and prod her a little. I've heard... things.. about her. I wish to see if she is as ferocious as others have claimed," Gazini's voice was something akin to someone about to open an anticipated present. "Or, if preferred, I could do it?" He offered to both Izem and Kumar, more so interested in taunting the Queen's friend than the Queen herself.

His ears flicked, indicating a mild change in topic from him, "What will you do about the Queen, Kumar? Have you given any thought to what you'll be looking for in your future Queen?" He let his head tilt to the side as he observed his brother, not having missed how he had avoided the topic of lionesses earlier.

"Perhaps you have plans to familiarize yourself with the lionesses of the pride? Surely most of their hate is directed more at me for the moment, considering their cubs.." Gazini wasn't dumb, he knew most, if not all, the lionesses hated him, loathed him really, because of what he had done to the cubs. Especially those who's cubs he had... gnawed upon. But surely they didn't have the same amount of hatred for his brother as they did him. But who knew, he had never understood the emotions of females.
Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 21, 2021 10:38 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Svarog
Second Male || 5 Years || Ukufa Lion || Mentions: Crixus, Gazini, Kumar, Izem, Acantha

Fools. Fools. Fools.

All of them were fools.

The figure of a male sat, his back turned towards a dry bush. His eyes wandered around the pride, occasionally landing upon Kumar and Gazini, the two Kings. Svarog had helped them in their precious plan when it came to the takeover. He had helped them plot and scheme. He had helped them fight. He had earned scars for them. He had watched them slaughter cubs for them. He had bled for them. He had assisted in whatever needed to be done with a wide smile upon his face.

All to merely become the Second Male.

Regardless, Svarog never did plan to have this rank for long. Gazini and Kumar believed themselves to be something special. They believed themselves to be smarter than everyone with their master plan. What they didn't know was that he would fool them all. While they planned to take over the pride, Svarog was busy devising his own scheme in the shadows.

Kumar and Gazini would become the Kings, but only for a short period of time. They lacked what Svarog had. Brains. Genuine, actual brains. They forced themselves upon the pride, their plan being to reign, and while they would take charge, Svarog would be busy with something else. He would attempt to gain the favour of Acantha, and therefore, gain the favour of the lionesses.

If he had the Queen upon his side, Svarog had the pride as a whole. If he had the pride, he could drive out Kumar and Gazini and take the rightful role of King. He deserved it. Did nobody see how much work he put into everything? Did nobody see how much energy he wasted running around for everybody else? It wasn't fair.

His plan was genius.

He would be kind. He would be respectful. He would show Acantha that he was legit. That he was worthy. Kumar and Gazini had done the easy part, now all that was left was for him to finish. He could do so effortlessly, too. None had claimed the Queen as their own, so Svarog would.

A smile danced around his features before he lifted himself up, blood coating him slightly from assisting the previous takeover. Taking long strides, Svarog put on this little.. mask of his, preparing to serve Gazini and Kumar. He was careful with his work. He never showed them his true intentions nor acted suspicious. To them, he was like a brother. They trusted him. Never would they suspect him of throwing them aside.

Fools. Fools. Fools.

Svarog knew what he was doing. While the other Ufuka males slaughtered cubs, he stood to the side, not touching them. He hardly put a claw upon the original males. Just enough to put on a show for Kumar and Gazini, but not enough to seem too menacing towards the pride. He wanted the lionesses to see. He wanted them to notice that he wasn't a killer, when in reality, he couldn't care less. They would be bitter at first. Angry at him, but Svarog had time. He had all the time in the world.

Taking long strides, the male set off towards Gazini and Kumar. The Kings. While he moved, his form passed Crixus and his little.. offspring. Svarog paused before them a few meters away, nodding his head at the larger male before proceeding. He wouldn't scowl. Wouldn't show his teeth. He needed to prove that he wasn't an enemy.

He made sure to do the same to the Queen.

Passing her, Svarog offered her a nod as well. He would expect her to scowl at first, but she would warm up. He knew she would eventually. She had no choice. Proceeding, he entered the vicinity of Kumar, Gazini, and Izem, hearing something about a hunt. Wonderful. This could be a good chance to show some kindness to the lionesses. Perhaps he wouldn't eat as much, saving more for them. He would do small, hardly noticable things to show them that he was one of them.

"What's this about a hunt?" He asked, sauntering towards them before bending down in a stretch, yawning widely. Pausing, his ears flicked as he stood, eyes landing upon a younger lioness who watched Kumar.

Mimic their actions and words. Mirror them.

Snapping into character, Svarog grinned. "How sweet," he chirped, "an admiree." He spoke in a singsong voice, though his mind wandered. It seemed like he wasn't the only one with a plan. Perhaps he'd approach her later.. see if there was an agreement that could be established. Maybe they could help one another. She could put in a good word for him for the lionesses, and he could put in a good word for Kumar. They could both get what they wanted.

"We killed their King, I'm sure they despise looking at each of us at the current moment," he scoffed at Gazini. "You'd think that they would be less bold given the show we put on for them. I lost count how many dirty looks I've been offered." A scowl crossed his face before he spread himself onto the ground, rolling onto his back as his stomach was exposed.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Did they ever stop talking?

"So, what's the plan today?" Rolling back onto his stomach, Svarog remained on the ground completely outstretched, almost in a lazy manner. Perhaps later today he'd find some time to converse with the Queen herself. He was at the bottom and could only go up from there.

Fools. They were all fools indeed.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us