Emmet
Is my kneecap part of that cohort lol
 Tech
08:55:14 
Spoopy
I'm rooting they aren't
 Apothecary
08:54:48 Medicinally Autistic
Kinda want to buy a bunch of den expansions but really unsure.
 Continental Wolves
08:54:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
-WP Click-
Him & the girls better be nice to me e,e
Heya Boe
 Boeing
08:53:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Emmet :D
 Tech
08:53:18 
Spoopy
Maybe you should do that
 Apothecary
08:52:43 Medicinally Autistic
Its not hard when you explore a lot ^-^ I have a lot of guides and stuff on my profile page if you need them!
 Continental Wolves
08:52:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bleh I still haven't bred my chim customs e,e
 ZEFHYR
08:52:02 
congrats!
 ZEFHYR
08:51:23 
[email protected] long did it take? Id be lucky to just get 81 total
 Apothecary
08:50:05 Medicinally Autistic
Just hit 81k mushrooms ^-^
 Insane Sanity
08:49:09 Insane | Sanity
PvP anyone? I can do 2 boosts or 4 non boosts. And I'm always up for a wager if you're game ^^
 Salem
08:40:57 Rumi
Fallen gods rp
-WP Click-
 Existence
08:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, it's the worst thing to have happen
 Zeraphia
08:37:53 Vah stalks forums
Exist

Right??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 06:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: none, slightly the shifters

Max trudged through heavy shrubs, the more he walked, the denser the bushes got. Something snagged against his ankle and sent him tumbling to the ground. He was quick to react and propelled himself back up with his arms before he got a mouthful of dirt. His hand ended up landing on something hard-sharp. He would’ve mistaken it for a thorn if it hadn’t impaled his hand so roughly. He looked to the ground, a glistening reflection caught his eyes. Steel? No. Max crouched down to get a better look at it. He gripped his now blooded hand around the piece and flinched back in response. It was obsidian, yet the shape seemed odd-and it wasn’t found in these parts. Now provoked to investigate further, Max started to dig around it. It only took a couple of swipes for the debris to reveal a long, curvy scythe-like blade, the rest of it was clenched between a large boulder and a larger amount of dirt, small rocks, and a few sticks. This time, Max dug his arrows into the ground, trying to feel how far down the item was. The tip knocked against something rough yet soft. A handle? Was this odd thing a weapon?

Max continued to dig along, his hands scraping against something metal-like. He plucked it from the ground, holding the small necklace to his eyes. “From across the land and over the hills, may you rest in peace,” The necklace had multiple pendants full of ash. Human ash. Max staggered back. He was digging at a gravesite. Something was sticking out of one of the pendants, paper. He opened it, snatching the paper and unrolling it to reveal small letters. It was too old and wrinkled to read, so Max tossed it aside, digging further down to reach the handle. Finally, he managed to feel the rubbery texture of a handle, he clasped his hands around it and tugged with all his might. Clink! The blade snapped in half. The handle had a small jagged piece, the length of a short sword. Max slipped on a thick cloth glove before collecting the small shards of what was left. He’d have to take the sword back to a blacksmith.

It was obviously very old, the edges were notched from years of being buried and unused, the blade had dents and cracks in it, yet some fine work would fix it up. Surprisingly, it wasn’t that heavy. The black mineral seemed to reflect Maximillian’s dark past. Starting to take a liking into the weapon, he finished gathering up the pieces, looking around him. He ended up placing the pendant along with some of the ash into the hole and reburied it. He stuck the small paper between the boulder and the dirt, marking the place for later. Now he just had to remember his way back to the village without being jumped by bandits or shifters.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 06:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bo Bjorn - 26 - Male - Healer - Kodiak bear - M: Max
Bo angerly stormed into the woods, his large bear not slowing down, his height causing him to hit multiple trees but it didnt stop him. His rage was too large. His blue eyes almsot looked red sue to the build up of rage. He couldnt believe himself. His father. Dead. He was growling, deep and loud. He finally picked up the males fresh scent, he was near an old graveyard Bo had been to multiple times before.
-
He slowed himself before reaching the man, not wanting to kill him right off. Not wanting to kill him at all, but would if necessary. A large growl erupted from his throat as he stepped into the clearing, the large bear was almost the size of the man in the clearing at the shoulder. Bo raised up on his back legs, his blue eyes looking down on the man. He swatted at the man with his enourmous paws, his large claws coming a mear inches from his face. He could smell shifter on him, he had been with shifters recently.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Bo??? What? XD

Max quickly tugged away the shards of the weapon into his bag, hearing the sound of heavy paws and snapping twigs. Something was angered, furious. It didn’t seem to care if Max knew it was there. And that’s what troubled him the most. Usually, when one thinks they cannot overcome another, they hide, wait, stalk. But when fueled by rage, one gets powered over the limits. Max knows this by heart because it’s happened to him once. He turned to see the large form tumbling towards him. He had enough time to prepare-but no weapons. His crossbow had snapped, surely arrows weren’t going to pierce this beasts hide. He looked down at the handle of the blade, still a good amount of obsidian on it. He hesitated at first. How handy was it? When he pulled it from the ground, it had snapped. He would only use it in dire needs.

As the bear stood still, Max clenched his fist. It may have seemed dumb, but he slammed his fist right into the bear’s nose with all his might. Any blow like that, directed under the nose to break it would surely hurt. His fist even stung after the hit. He shook his hand. Speed wasn’t his best, but right now it was on his side. A bear this large would be able to have agility like him. He swiftly turned around, facing the bear from behind now. He pulled out the handle, having a clear shot below his tail. He stabbed the blade into the bear’s thigh before retrieving it back out. Now that would slow him down more. He gripped onto the thick fur, ripping some off as he climbed onto the bears back. He knew it was a shifter. There was a reason people called him the bear hunter. He specialized in these forms, especially shifters. To others, it may seem like the bear would have the advantage, yet Max could calculate every move before it happened. Bears. Shifters. Perhaps he’d roll to attempt to get him off or shift into his human form. Either way, Max was ready to kill.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bo Bjorn - 26 - Male - Medic - Kodiak Bear - M: Max >:D
The blow to the nose cause Bo to be thrown off, loosing he balance as he dropped to all fours. Before he could plan his next attack, a piercing pain was felt in his thigh. This only angered him as he felt the man climb his back. A deep roar erupted from his thoat. Bo had to think quickly, he would plan for him to roll or shift. Thats would dad wouldve done, thats why dad was killed. He was thinking like a bear, thinking like a predator. You have to think like prey. Bo let out another stomachy growl, the deep penetration on the back of his thigh was stinging, bleeding profusely. Hopefully the knife didnt go deep enough to his his femerual artery. The large bear took off towards the trees, before Max could realize what was happening, Bo had hit him with a low hanging branch, quietly cheering to himself as the large bear turned to face the dazed man, swatting him with his large claws across the face, this time careful not to miss, leaving four long claw streaks across it.
-
One last rumble eruoted from the bears throat before he was human again. The tall figure emerged from the bear. Forgetting about the wound until he had finally shifted, the blood was getting worse. He needed to put pressure on it. "Thats for killing my father, you son of a bitch." The tall male ran his fingers through his messied hair before ripping off a piece of his already battered cloth. He tied it around the wound as tight as he could get it. Before looking back at the battered man.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 07:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Bo

Max didn’t know what hit him-literally. First, the bear suddenly jolted with new, born speed, then… Bam. If he hadn’t placed his hands over his forehead in time, he probably would’ve been knocked unconscious. Still slightly dazed, he attempted to get up. It failed. Before he could, the bear had swatted him in the face. Blood streamed from his rugged features. This had brought him back to another time. A bear. Shifter. Torturing him on a post. Max yelled out in pure anger. His eyes growing hard within seconds.

Kill.

He clenched his fists around the obsidian sword once more, once the man had shifted, he jabbed the sword into his shoulder. Max tackled him. He was heavier than the boy and much more experienced when it came to hand to hand combat. He dug his knee into his stomach, forcing air to leave his body before flattening out his hand and forcing a large blow to his lungs. The impact struck him as he then gripped onto his throat. If he were to turn back into a bear, it’d only help Max. It’s just what he wanted him to do. The words finally hit him. Had he killed his father? Max squeezed tighter around his neck, using his other hand to pull out the sword, making sure he twisted it to cause him more pain. He despised shifters. He despised bears. He could barely muster out words because of his fury before spitting his blood onto the man’s face.

“I remember him now,” Max grinned. He really did, it was one of the most furious ones he had fought before. “He begged for mercy before I took his head and skinned his coat to feed to the village’s fire, I took his claws,” Max held up his bear tooth and claw necklace up to the boy, raking the claw across his face. “I took his pride,” Max Lifted his leg, kicking the boy back with pure force. “I remember him saying something about his family. You have a sister.” Max was a couple of feet back. If the man tried anything, Max would be able to dodge it-hopefully. “I’ll give you two choices,” Max wiped the blood from his face. It stung. Bad. His head pounded. He needed to constantly wipe his face as to not go blind in battle. “Run, and I’ll spare you and what’s left of your pathetic bloodlines,” Max steadied his stance. “Or,” He held up the obsidian blade.

“I’ll rid of you and your sister the way I did to your father-but this time, this time I’ll make the village watch, along with you, you all will watch as your sister is cut and skinned alive, and then, you’d be next,” Max gritted his teeth. He was serious. “This is your choice kid, even if you do manage to kill me, I have friends, and many of them would seem to know if I went missing. Eventually, the town would be barricaded from anyone leaving. They’ll search the houses and burn them to a crisp. Risk trying to get revenge and you get everything you’ve ever cared for demolished, or fucking give into your superior,” Max pushed his hair back. The cloth holding his ponytail came loose. Of course, he over-exaggerated. He couldn't do the same to this kid, he couldn't even kill him. Bear or not, he had killed his father. Max deserved to die, but he wouldn't die like this. Yet his entire body, his voice, his eyes, everything about him showed that he would do the acts he had stated.

Edited at February 19, 2020 07:25 PM by Kämpa
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 07:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Connor Westley|22|Male|Puma|Guard|Mentions:Shay,
Reenira
-
Connor allowed his gaze to follow her advancing frame, the same grin still planted on his lips. He was only speaking the truth,she indeed looked very lithe, almost fragile yet she was appointed as chief. The thought often made him wonder but why should he care anyways? He never had that type of ambition. His thoughts were cut short though as he felt a feeble pat on the shoulder before a painful elbow to the gut made him briefly double over. He was able to sustain himself though, a small groan coming out in a huff as he straightened his posture once again. He walked in after Reenira, glaring daggers at the back of her head. Although he personally found her attractive, not even her beauty would exempt her from the consequences soon to come. Maybe something like stealing some bread that she had been eagerly waiting for from her tavern.
-
"No need to get physical Reen, it was just a joke. And we both know that I'm far from old age here. " He growled his words playfully, her destined nickname he had came up with rolling off his tongue with ease. Connor rubbed his head where she had plucked the hairs out, rolling his eyes at her as she dispersed to inspect the crate that Shay had opened. Speaking of- he had forgotten that Shay was still here to begin with. Immediately he knew the tips of his ears were tainted a faint pink.
After all, despite his need to make others flustered or embarrassed, he could easily feel that way himself. Connor crossed his arms,walking over a bit behind Reenira's figure as Shay successfully straddled the crate on his shoulder.
"Mind if I accompany you on your journey? I'd make wonderful entertainment. Besides, I'm not letting you off the hook for calling me gramps."
Connor pursed his lips in a tight smile, in his eyes mischief was evident.
-
Connor flicked his eyes towards Shay as he suggested they head out. He was all for the idea,considering the proposition he had offered Reenira. He had the urge to inquire why exactly the man was so..stiff. socially stiff. But Connor wasn't raised in the woods. He knew his manners and that wouldn't be a very appropriate thing to say towards a man who acted like a stranger to Fellborn.

Edited at February 19, 2020 07:35 PM by Robyn.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 07:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bo Bjorn - 26 - Male - Medic - Kodiak Bear - M: Max
Before bo could react the man yelled, he turned in time to catch him before eh jabbed him in the heart and instead jabbing him in the upper shoulder, a yell erupted from Bo, his deep voice making it sound more animalistic than human. It angered him as the man spoke of the killing of his father. Teasing him as he ran his fathers claws and teeth along his face. He watched as the man pulled his leg back and kicked him, luckily bracing beofre he could kick him too far. Battered and bloody, he looked up to the equally as bloodied man. He gave a weak laugh, as Bo laid in defeat. "Sister? Ha, you've been told lies." Bo's blue eyes met the mans. "I dont have a sister." Bo reached with his free hand and wiped a bloody drip from his face, looking down at it before looking back at the man.
"So kill me, see if i care, i can guarantee theres more shifters than hunters." He winked. "Kill us all while youre at it, since were soooo bad." He chuckled, more blood emerging from his mouth. He managed to somehow crawl his way over to a tree. He leaned against it, laying his head against it it, tired. "We're no different from you after all." He hissed, "What do you think we are? Murderers, thieves, kidnappers?" He paused between each example, taking a breath. He said them in a cutting tone, staring deeply into the mans eyes as he said them. Bo began to fade in and out of consiousness. A puddle of blood had formed underneath of him. His leg wound was great, the blood coming from it was to great and had made the normally dark skinned male pale. "Whatre you waiting for?" He paused, using his last breaths. "Just kill me already." He chuckled, slowly turning his head, looking to the other male.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 08:09 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Artem, Tove

A stick snapped, and he whirled around.

Oh, lovely. Another one, his mind muttered drily, but Coal was already spinning around, reacting. He had options, now, and threats. The large feline behind him, was, well, feline - hence, fangs, hooked claws, dangerous in every way.

Neautralize the threat first, deal with his own survival - then figure out what to do from there. It was a sudden, practiced movement. He nearly felt his fingers release even when he was pulling back the string of his crossbow. His shot was more of a warning - it might have hit, it might not have. It was highly likely that it had, but unlikely it was fatal. He had probably caught the feline somewhere in the flank or side. Which, could eventually be fatal.

Well.

Coal leapt back a few more steps, efficiently knocking another arrow into the weapon.

"Talk now. I don't feel like waiting all day, and I already lost my prey back there."

He would go after the canine shifter as soon as possible - once it was sure he was not in immediate danger by violent disemberment.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove - 19 - Female - Gatherer - Snow Leopard - M: Coalstin
Her blue eyes watched as the man twirled around, she watched as the arrow came flying, her reflexes allowing her to move quickly, the arrow merely scarping her flank, she yowled and shifted. "Ouch." She said looking up to the male then back to the scrape. "That was unnecessary." She stated, looking at him. "I hate to tell you this but youre not gonna cath that boy, hes long gone now." She said, brushing her long hair away from her face. She looked at the scarpe on her human form, it wasnt very deep and wouldnt leave a scar. Her eyes glared at the boy, her seriousness poking through. "He's a thief, hes too slick for even me to catch, and im an expert on tracking." She kicked the snow around her feet, covering up some of the blood that had dripped off.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 08:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Bo, Tove(ind)

“I tend to avoid lies like that,” Max ripped a piece of cloth from his waist and soaked up the blood on his face. He had to stop losing blood… Even then. The man still chuckled, laughed, winked. What was wrong with him? By now, Max seemed to cool his anger a tad. “I think we all know that there are more hunters than shifters, you just need to step outside of Fellborn,” Max shifted backward, then forwards once more. He was losing his balance. He clenched tightly onto one of his arms, pulsing himself back awake. “Everyone is different and unique from each other in some way,” Max staggered towards the man, he only seemed a couple of years younger than him. His cocky attitude, still being proud while in defeat had reminded him of his father.

“No, I don’t. I came here to exterminate the pest, not get to know them,”

Max kneeled down to him. “This is my job, you cross paths with me, you lost. It’s time you face reality. I’ll let you rest easy on the reminder that you have kept your sister safe. I vow to not harm her,”

Max had loyalty, and he meant it. He raised his sword to the air and planted it through his head. He quickly pulled it back out, sheathing it. He staggered a good few meters ahead before finding a small cave to store himself in for the night and mend to his wounds.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us