Boeing
09:32:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Devi
It doesn't but it's nice to imagine that it does
 devine
09:29:57 vi, devi
Boe
it's very good <3
Does age really change anything for howling though?

transcendence
i'm sorry mate, sometimes coping with parents is difficult <3
 Existence
09:29:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually getting side tracked is apparently what I do best these days
-Click-
 Transcendence
09:26:49 free palestine
Probably gonna skip some dinner to catch up which might end up ticking my mom off and her offing the internet but meh. Not sure what she expected after her interaction.
 Boeing
09:26:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Devi
I had high hopes. This is likely her last FMC so I was hoping she would do good
Then she's doing good for her age. At her prime she got me second so I guess 5th at 16 isn't that bad
 devine
09:25:36 vi, devi
Boe
that's awesome though! I'm at like 20th I think(I also did an oops and kept using the wrong wolf to howl xD)
 Zeraphia
09:24:51 Vah stalks forums
>.>

Maybe I'll explore and then try some more art. We'll see how it goes.
 Boeing
09:24:10 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My ExH that once got me 2nd place I think is getting a bit old. 16 years old and she only managed to get me 5th. :')
(Then again maybe she's too old now)
 Zeraphia
09:23:38 Vah stalks forums
I thought it was free to turn down quests...?
 Sassy Otaku
09:23:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
Pyro
Go under Guillin's Quests
 Pyr0M4ni@
09:22:56 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I need a way to skip quests for free
 Zeraphia
09:22:32 Vah stalks forums
Could've been better but I did a dumb and forgot that pups can actually howl.
 Transcendence
09:22:05 free palestine
Heck i need to go back to exploring that trash mom interaction soiled it hh
 Serpents
09:21:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc PLease
 devine
09:21:15 vi, devi
I have something to look foreward to next FMC haha!

I hope everyones FMC treated them well.
 Sassy Otaku
09:19:32 Chuuya/Ruggie
Mushrooms: 9,948
Mushrooms Saved: 80,000

I can't wait until I can do a massive wolf party dump <3
 Boeing
09:19:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Devi
Yes. 100%
 Zeraphia
09:19:24 Vah stalks forums
Devine

I don't see why not XD
 devine
09:18:59 vi, devi
Haha
Boe, Zeraphia
Soooo does that mean I need the matching boots and tail wrap?
 Zeraphia
09:18:08 Vah stalks forums
Devi

Nah, not at all!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 12:59 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finyx Brooks - female - 17 - scout - snowy owl - mentions: Sabine, Max, Sadina

She didn't know if it was the shock of her falling or the disgusting realization that there was hunter spit on her back that almost made her puke.
To her surprise he didn't do anything to harm her; she'd expect the cowards to attack the wounded and defenseless but this one was just leaving her; he probably just wanted a challenge... probably.

"If it weren't for my people Fellborn would have been overrun by raiders long ago; Fellborn would have starved if we hadn't hunted for them when the humans couldn't find food" she managed to breathe out; she'd completely forgotten to hide her voice but it was too hoarse for her to even recognize.

Gathering her last ounce of strength she pushed herself up and shifted into her owl form.
For the first time she didn't fly quietly; her feathers were all messy on her right wing from when she fell on her arm; the pain that sparked through her almost made her fall again but she needed to run; she needed to get away from the other hunter.

Flapping like a frantic dove she flew; Nyx didn't know where but she was flying; her left leg hurt but didn't feel close to as bad as her wing that seemed to get worse with every flap.

Finyx didn't know how long she'd flown, could have been a couple seconds could have been hours, but finally she collapsed next to a creek with stone walls all around; there was a cave, she would be safe there.
She didn't make it.
exhaustion and pain clouded her mind till there was no more mind; then she was unconscious.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 01:25 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Samuel Brooks - male - 20 - game hunter - arctic wolf - mentions: Tallinn, Nyx, Sabine

Sam gave Tallinn a weak smile before getting the bandage out from a corner, "how does it feel?" all he could see were her blood stained clothes and the rip in them where she had been cut; he didn't know how deep or long; though by the amount of blood it wouldn't surprise him if it was deep.
He took the salve from Sabine, ripped a part of the bandage off and poured the salve on it in preperation.
He watched as Sabine and Nyx laid down but didn't pay much attention to them.

"Thanks for trying to help me; its been a while since I've seen shifters work together" most shifters had always run when they saw a hunter, especially if one of their own was caught, its life or death with hunters; most choose life over risking death to save a stranger.

He handed her the bandage so she could get started on it herself; no matter how little expeirience she had with bandages anyone was better at starting the wrap than himself; last time Nyx let him do it it fell off right after.
"Have you been hidden long?" Sam didn't know why he asked but now it was too late to take back.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 07:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bo Bjorn - Male - 26 - Medic Apprentice - Kodiak Bear - M: Salem, Tove, Open
Bo looked at his sister, his bright blue eyes looking to her then into the direction she was looking in. He could see a plume of smoke built up, barreling into the sky. "I need to go check on my patient." The dark haired man turned back to his sister, seeing she had turned to him also. He nodded to his sister as she replied and walked back into town. With a yawn he spoke to his mentor briefly and opened the door back into the office. He made sure the girl was asleep before going to sit in a chair in the corner.
-
He sat for hours pondering how he would go about the whole 'hunter' thing. What would come of him,he realized that the one that had been found by this girl had seemed quite familiar. He questioned himself for a second before realizing he had been wearing a bear pelt. A fiery rage built up inside of him until he realized that it wasnt just any bear, the almost black pelt of the large pelt was his fathers bear. A rage built up inside of him like never before. He stood quickly, almost knocking the chair into a large medicine cabinet. Bo head out the door, slamming it behind him. He had forgotten the girl asleep in there. He shifted right outside and took off. His large bear form following the old scent after he had last seen the man.
-
Tove Bjorn - Female - 19 - Hunter/Fisherman - Snow Leopard - M: Bo, Coal, Artem
Tove nodded and spoke a few words before watching her brother return to help his patient. Tove walked back into the forest, a scent of two males caught her attention. Tove shifted and followed. She could tell they were about the same age but one was slightly older than the other. Not by much though, maybe a year or two. The snow leopard inhaled deeply as she continued on. She smelled a fresh kill, a canine of sort that had murdered a bird. But then a human. Hunter. She thought as she quietly moved along, the only sound to be heard was the subtle crunch of snow. FInally, she came upin the pair, he blue eyes shining as the each had bows drawn at each other. Boys. She rolled her eyes as she laid stealthily in the tall grass, out of sight. One of the males, the older one, the human one, was quite attractive, sandy blond hair and striking features. The other male Tove had smelled beofre, especially out hunting, this must've been the canine, hes a shifter. She admired his features as well. The snow leopard watching as the two shouted words at each other, giggling to herself as the two bickered.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reenira Borelson || Female || 20 || Chief Shifter || Bobcat || Mentions: Shay, Connor

Reen ignored the flirtatious look she received from Connor, that was his usual go-to face and she had learned long ago that it didn’t mean much when he did, he just enjoyed a reaction, enjoyed to see women fluster. It was something she couldn’t decide if she absolutely hated the gesture, or found it cute in a dorky sort of way. Shay spoke then, “Your bread is inside. I can retrieve it if you follow me.” She nodded and followed the man towards his door, two of her small steps matching up to one of his.

She had always found that her short stature held her back from many things, many treated her in a condescending way simply because she was so short, because she wasn’t fit to do the things she wanted to. A part of the frustration stemmed from her own self, she was always doubting herself, finding that, though she hated it, their words could worm their way into her mind and cause doubt and condescension.

She never was brave or strong, though she wished she was, she pretended she was, but she wasn’t really. She was faking it until she made it, something that stuck with her her entire life, something that bothered her. She was a fake, she wasn’t some brave leader who would risk everything to protect her kind, she was a liar and a weak minded woman seeking to make her place in life.

She knew she really would do anything to protect her fellow shifters, as they had entrusted her to do in appointing her chief, but she didn’t take any pride in herself, didn’t seek to better herself unless it benefited them. She was weak. She didn’t know why they had appointed her chief when the old one had died, but they had, and she would do her best to provide what was needed.

Reen was snapped out of her thoughts as Connor draped himself against the doorframe saying. “Ladies first. Or should I say children first?” A twitch jerked her eye at his words as she visibly flinched.

“Alright gramps, whatever you say.” She moved to pat his shoulder but jerked her elbow into his gut at the last second, a placid smile on her delicate features. As she passed by him, she paused and pointed to his head. “Oh, you have a little grey spot, just there. Did you know?” She let a small grin find her features as she plucked two strands of his long hair out, letting them float down to the floor as she moved over towards Shay to inspect the delivery “Next thing you know, you’re going to start balding.”

Edited at February 19, 2020 12:22 PM by Fusty-Dudget
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 03:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Shay Cormac Connolly - Male - 29 - Baker - Metions: Reenira Borelson, Connor Westley

Quite frankly, he didn't care in the slightest about the two's odd little interaction, one tha consisted mostly of what he was translating as them teasing each other back and forth. He just wanted to get this done. As Reenira was inspecting the delivery, Shay stood up, leaving her to it for a moment while he retrieved one of his lists. This was the list he usually used to track who he needed to make deliveries to, or who had ordered from his lately. Reenira was currently the last person on the list, but if Connor wanted something, he could use it. He left it in a more obvious spot, then returned back to the crate.

Once he was sure Reenira was done with her little inspection of the bread, and that she was satisfied, Shay shut the crate again, easily hefting it up to balance on one shoulder. All that was left now was to deliver it then. Now, that meant he had to go to a much busier place in town, and Shay hated that. But he would do it, because he'd completely forgotten to deliver it earlier. Normally, he would have done this at a time when he knew that there would be less people, but right now, he had no guarantee.

"Shall we get going."

His tone, and the fact that it wasn't relaly a question, probably made it clear he just wanted this over and done with. Reenira was one of the few people in the town he tolerated the presence of on a regular basis, but even he could only handle being around her for so long. It wasn't that he necessarily.... Hated her. No, he disliked her less than most people of the town. But being around her still exhausted him, just as any other interaction did. It was why he didn't like being around others. People were hard to understand, and it was tiring just trying to figure out social cues and niceties and such. Shay didn't care to learn what he could and couldn't say, because if he didn't interact, he didn't need to worry about offending people.

Admittedly though, he didn't care about offending people. If they got offended, it was their problem, not his. But it always seemed to get more people on his case, which meant he forced into more interaction, and he hated it. Well, all that, and numerous bad experiences in the past had led Shay to his seclusion. But that wasn't important. That was the past, and he was the way he is now. Right now, he had a delivery to focus on, and then he could be left alone. Hopefully.

Edited at February 19, 2020 03:30 PM by Jacob Frye
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sadina Rose - Female - 19 - Hunter - Mentions: Nyx (indirectly), Max (also indirectly)

Sadina rolled her eyes as she watched what went down. She wanted to add a few insults into there, but the pain of it all was too hard. Instead, she watched the rest. She watched them both leave. And she was left alone.

However, she didn't care. In fact, she was quite used to it. And besides, it gave her more time to think. Strategize. Look back on her past and end up feeling depressed. The possibilities were endless! She laid down on the tree branch, not wanting to jump down in risk of hurting herself. For a reckless hunter that uses manipulation as her main tactic, she sure was quite careful.

In a few hours, she would find a human or a pathetic shifter and try to win them over. She would do anything she could to manipulate someone from this little town. Everyone there was so pathetic. She let a little yawn slip out of her mouth, her eyelids feeling heavier and heavier. Maybe it was a better idea to find a lower hanging branch... Nah. What does it matter if she falls? Her eyes slowly close as she falls into a deep sleep.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 04:56 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Artem

The movement was so fast, it was nearly dizzying. One moment, canine. The next, human. A young boy - sixteen, seventeen? His green eyes were wide - he looked to be a deer struck by an arrow.

But he was quick. In only a heartbeat, an arrow was aimed true at Coal's heart. The boy attempted to calm himself, but Coal could see the alarm still flaring in his eyes.

Shifter. He's a shifter - I should just end him now.

But he was a boy. Young, innocent. Only a few years Coal's minor, yet for some reason, the hunter could bring himself to release his string.

"I won't shoot, not if you talk." He said in a near lazy tone, almost as if bored. "Mind telling me what you're doing around these parts, shifter? Because I reckon you're not out for a peaceful stroll."

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 04:59 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tallinn || 18 || Female || Hidden Shifter || M: Sam, Sabine, Nyx, Artem

"Fine," Tallinn bit out. It probably appeared far worse than it was. She rolled her shoulder, then winced. Maybe. Sam began to prepare the bandages, and Tallinn cast her gaze upon the rest of the cave. Artem had left - which she had sort of expected. He didn't seem to trust as easily as the rest. Ah, but Sabine and Nyx - their actions proved quite intriguing. To sleep was to make oneself completely vulnerable. Perhaps, this action made sense for Nyx - she had her brother with her, and was in a familiar place. But Sabine - as far as Tallinn knew, the shifters were near strangers to each other. Either Sabine was a light sleeper, trusted her fighting abilities enough to allow herself some vulnerability, or trusted the rest of the shifters.

Odd. The concept of trust was not foreign to Tallinn, of course - yet, it seemed odd to trust strangers. Even acquaintances. Or perhaps that was a normal thing. Tallinn watched as Sabine jolted awake - nightmare, she assumed, probably regarding the recent events - and left quiety. Nyx also rose and left shortly, leaving Tallinn and Sam alone. Tallinn slipped out of his thoughts to answer him.

"Oh. Of course. Anyone would have done it - Sabine is the one who really saved you there. I'm just the fool that got herself stabbed in the first few seconds and had to be saved by some magical antidote," she said wryly, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips, although the lower half of her face wasn't visible. Tallinn accepted the bandages with a grateful dip of her head, then worked to apply them. It was an awkward position, and the salve burned, but Tallinn bit her tongue, revealing no pain. She stood to leave, nervous - perhaps due to the weakness that her wound created. His question made her pause. She curled her fingers around her bow, taking comfort in the familiar curve, the soft wood.

"Since I was thirteen. That was when I first realized I could shift. I lived with my parents and brother until fifteen." Tallinn tugged at her cloak. It had only been a few weeks after her fifteenth birthday. It had been so sudden. She shrugged, brushing off her pain, as she always had. "I was on my own since then."

A sudden anxiety darted through her.

I'm weak. I can't let him see my like this.

"I - I should go," she managed, stumbling forward. She paused.

Tomorrow,

I'll go tomorrow, when it's safer.

Edited at February 19, 2020 10:34 PM by Boundless
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 06:08 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Dhole // M: Coalstin
Artem had finally regained his nerve and now held the bow steadily, like he always did. He pulled the arrows feathers to his cheek and slowly stood up. He was already preparing himself to run. He didn't know what they were planning on doing to him, but he knew it wasn't good now that they had seen him shift.

"Talk? Why would I want to talk?..." Artem said aloud, keeping his gaze even. He diverted his gaze and then in a split second changed his direction of the arrow. It whizzed past the man right to the side of him. To the naked eye it would have looked close enough for him to evade or duck. In reality it wouldn't hit him. As soon as he released it, he bent down and grabbed his dagger and turned tail. He needed to get out of here fast.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 19, 2020 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn - 19 - Female - Hunter/Fisher - Snow Leopard - M: Artem, Coalstin
The young snow leopard watched the blonde speak, cautioning to boy to lower his arrow as he lowered his. For a split second Tove had thought the boy was gonna do it before he spuna orund and fired. Shit. She thought watching the arrow fly past, landing into a tree next to the blonde. With a sigh of relief, she watched as the boy took off. Debating on wether or not to go after him. She shifted her weight, staying crouched and blended, careful not to have a fate like the boys. She let out an unnoticable yawn, her sparkling white canines showing before shutting her mouth. Why was she so tired? She flicked her tail, unbeknown to her she had accidentally broken a stick underneath, causing a crack. Her eyes got wide as she looked back, hoping he hadnt heard it.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us