Wolf Play : Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPEN
Chatbox
 Existence
06:20:35 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, yeah definitely a 50/50 thing there honestly, I mean I'm up at 9:20 pm throwing a foot ball and soccer ball because she isn't tired yet.. So I'm trying to get her energy out xD She's loving it so can't be doing too bad. Man some of the kids I've seen I am so unsure of how their parents deal with them...

Oh yeah Huskies are definitely the "child" of the dog world more than anything..
 The Pumpkin King
06:15:27 Ecifircas
Urux, awh. You're very sweet. :')

Existence, it's about luck as it is about raising. You're doing well, by the sounds of it. Some kids are god awful, though. It feels bad to say that about a kid but it's super true. Some kids really are just turds.

I can't imagine that, though. I don't even see huskies as dogs. I see them as a whole other .. demonic .. entity. lmao
 Existence
06:12:27 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, everyone around me who had kids before me were all like "They are so picky little things, messy, excreta.." Mine is like only messy and has a lot of energy I didn't get the short stick thank god. This kid eats like there is no food in the damn house, despite having 3 full meals and morning and afternoon tea..
Man I looked after a husky mix for 6 months and god I can see why people compare kids to huskies.
 Urux
06:10:09 Urox
Ecifircas
Thank you :') I'd give you a cheeky discount though :P
 The Pumpkin King
06:08:18 Ecifircas
Existence, oh yeah. It's not something where you can be like "welp, if it happens, it happens". You have to be uber sure. I juggle the responsibility of a dog okay but adding any more to that, I'd drop the ball and crash and burn. xD

Like kids, I love Huskies from a distance but realize I like the idea of a husky, not owning a husky.
 Existence
06:06:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I will forever say to people do not have one unless you are 150% ready, god the mood switches on this little devil is literally from one extreme to the other.. Don't get me wrong she's a grwat kid but she is full on.. Physically and mentally.. Honestly kids are like Huskies...
 The Pumpkin King
06:04:11 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') The less I know about the doings of other people's kids the better, I'm insanely prone to baby fever. Sensical enough to know kids are absolutely not for me but I need my baby fix so I hang out with my friends to see their kids. lol

I think how sassy and hard-headed they get as they get older is cute.
 Old Money
06:03:37 elegance❀
-WP Click-
The Sombre Cirque. A Dark/Horror Roleplay. Join today!
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, These days she just let's herself out the back door and yells at me through the kitchen window to let me know she's escaped ;-; Yeah for the most part the fact you can call her name and she comes back in amazing till she hits the rebellious age xD
 Tiny Village
06:01:30 Tiny
Good morning chat
 The Pumpkin King
06:00:21 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') Maybe you can teach her to like other places. At least you can have your goblin off leash because it will come back. lmao

Urux, I told you. ;) Your art is amazing. You put so much personality into each piece. When I'm not broke, I will happily pay your prices and then some to get some art. In the meantime, make some bank.
 Existence
05:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Speaking of art I should get my dead ass back into doing comms and designs.. Got that hoard..
 Urux
05:58:33 Urox
:') Ecifircas
I upped my prices and people are still wanting my art, so happy haha
 Urux
05:57:56 Urox
-Click-
Finished a com ^^
 Existence
05:56:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas the only spot this feral thing likes is picnic point but I am not driving 2 hours to go there xD And the younger they are the more they slow you down x.x
Honestly the recall part is funny but like seriously true xD I call this one's name and she comes flying like a bullet c.c Kinda scary
 The Pumpkin King
05:52:34 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. Yeah, having kids sounds like... a lot. I can't imagine. I love my freedom way too much.

I know from hiking with my friends with kids how much a kid can slow you down. At the very least, it's fun to watch them interact with their environment though and kind of... recall train them for a lack of a better way around the word.
 Existence
05:50:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I would love to go back to the mountains for a small hike.. but I don't think the 2 year old would let me have my peace T.T
 The Pumpkin King
05:49:05 Ecifircas
Having been in the UK for 4 months, I didn't even know it was possible to miss mountains so much.

I want to go from the airport directly to a hiking trail. lmao :')
 Existence
05:44:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I wish you luck and have a good day ^^
 Amygdala
05:44:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Well good luck...i gotta poof now. Work is calling

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : -2
Brown Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    175    176    177    178    179   ..   195 

Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 07:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Achlys | 16 | Female | M: Ibex (ind), open

One moment Achlys was sitting in her cell, pondering how she’d deal with her seemingly everlasting boredom, and the next, she could hear what she assumed was a huge explosion go off. It rattled the ground around her like an earthquake, and hurt her ears immensely.

“Shit,” she muttered, walking over to her cell door. “What happened out there? Are there people actually insane enough to break into this place?”

Achlys had never tried it herself, but she assumed that breaking into Ibex was something that something only a lunatic would attempt. Then again, the girl wasn’t exactly sane herself. But the question that was really driving her up the wall is why they’d break into Ibex. Were they perhaps experimentals on a rescue mission? Or, maybe they just wanted to spite Ibex. Achlys wouldn’t blame them.

“Hey!” the girl yelled, her voice gravelly and eyes hued with rage. This may be her only chance to get out. But if these really were experimentals on a rescue mission, would they even know that Achlys was here? If she created enough noise, could she draw some attention to where she was trapped? The girl was unsure, but she was going to try rather than sitting by and doing nothing.

Achlys punched the cell door, anger behind every swing. Then, she kicked it, all while yelling “get me out of here!”

She just hoped that her calls wouldn’t be answered with silence.

Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 10:19 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kage and Ahmya I M: Night and Dread (ind.)

Kage rushed into the facility, knowing Night would be right behind her. The distraction had happened and this was their time to shine. Her footsteps made no noise on the ground, nor did any of her movements thanks to her powers. Their goal was to free any of the experiments, didn't matter who they are or what they had done. Simple as that. She got to the wing were the cells were and she looked around, frowning slightly. She suddenly saw a way to get into the cells, the vents.
"Night, give me a boost up into the vents. I think we can get into the rooms using them." She whispered to him, a grin spreading across her face. She waited for Night to give her a boost, then maybe she could turn around and give him a boost, or create a weapon to use as a rope. She met Night's eyes, hers shining with hatred and anger.
~~~~

Ahmya growled, hearing the explosion. She regretted her decision, why couldn't she have gone with Dread? The idiot was probably going to get himself killed. Part of her said: 'Leave the dumb bastard to die' and the other part: 'He's your husband, you can't just leave him to die.' She growled at those thoughts, massaging her forehead for a moment. She sure didn't want to be left alone, not with the baby they just had together. She glanced at everyone else that had stayed behind, then she rushed for Ibex. Screw it, she wasn't waiting around. She was going in to find him.

Edited at February 12, 2022 10:25 AM by Dragonhorse
Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 11:32 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ko, Dread, Leatoria, and Leonas

Mentions: Each other, and Jac

Leatoria hums when the sound of an explosion pierced her ears, and she sighs. "Idiots. You really must love Ibex for always wanting to be in their radar." She flies out of the trees, going over in the direction of the facility. Landing in front of it, crossing her arms together as she walks through. No Ibex soldiers in sight, most them distracted by what's going on. The few that remain here and try to detain here would get their heads sliced.

Ko allows Sky to run ahead while he draws in the attention of the soldiers. He took Cero's lessons in, knocking out the soldiers instead of killing them. He sighs, in relief and he went go after Sky to check up on her. That's until he was intercepted by a woman he never seen before, and he blinks a couple of times. "Do I know you?" He ask, yet he got no reply from the woman that was approaching him slowly. She pulls back her hair, showing him her white eye, and Ko froze into place. His body can't move, his muscles grew tensed and crushing his body from the inside. He whimpers in pain, his eyes filled with pain. Leatora places a hand on his cheek and he could feel something being drained out of him. "Give me all you know of Leonas. If you don't, then I'm going to drain every ounce of your will and kill you."

Ko's eyes widen, unsure how to answer this woman. "I don't know who he is! I swear I-!" "-Silence!" Ko's mouth instantly shut, his eyes locked onto her face. The rainbow color in his eyes were being drained, and he could feel whatever spiritual strength he has being drained. When he didn't answer, Leatoria grew agitated, and was ready to kill him right there.

It was until she felt something cut her arm off, and she steps back in surprise. Ko drops to his knees, his face blank and eyes drained of color. Dread storms over to Ko, placing a hand on the young man's shoulder, and shakes him. When he got no reaction from Ko, he grew concerned and pissed. Why would they harm such an innocent man like Ko? What gives someone the rights to do that? Leatoria regenerates her arm, and locks eyes with Dread. "You're interfering with my plans, idiot." Getting hostile, her eyes glowing as she shifts the winds around her. Dread notices, instantly forming his armor, and lunges at her again. Creating a dark blade in his hand, and he was ready to slice her head off.

He was knocked down by some unseen force, sliding across the ground, and he turns his head to see whatever attacked him. A pair of light grey eyes was on him, staring at him with extreme bloodlust. It disappears, then reappears on top of him, and he could feel something bite his ankle. Tossing him across the room, whatever it was, it managed to bite through his armor. The creature disappears again, and Dread tries to stand, but his ankle was bleeding badly. Laetoria steps towards him, snapping her fingers, and a gust of air enters his armor, slicing his skin. He could drip out of his wounds and he narrows his eyes, "Great. A wind user." He muttered under his breath and he creates an earthquake to hopefully distract her. Leatoria sighs, getting annoyed that this man was toying with her. "I'm tired of playing these childish games. I have important matters to take care of." That's when she started to check on his aura, noticing something odd about his. His was black, yet mixed with some sort of golden color. Leonas, he's linked to her bastard of a son.

That's when she starts to drain his energy so he can't use his powers. Dread felt his energy being drained, and makes a desperate attempt to stop her. Her went for the eyes, a way to blind her for the time being. A chance for him to get away with Ko, before they both get killed. Sadly, his effort came to a halt. He didn't expect his power to be drained so quickly, and he fell to the ground. His armor disappears, the wounds that didn't heal starts to bleed even more.

Leatoria huffs, creating a ball of air and tosses it at the man on the ground. The ball hovering above his back, slicing every inch of his body, and creating wounds worse than before. "I'm going to kill both of you. You two annoyed me too much." She snaps, only for her to sense the presence of someone else, and completely left by flying off.

Leonas steps inside the building, and he shakes his head at the sorry sight in front him. He walks over to Dread, giving at the extremely wounded man, and he could hear a muffled groan. He was alive, just barely. Using his ability the best way he can, he heals Dread's wounds, then went over to check on Ko. The man wasn't moving, his eyes emotionless, yet he's still alive. Breathing. Picking up the man, placing him over his shoulders, then walks back to Dread. Grabbing him the wrist and drags him out of the battlefield. Whoever did this to them would surely come back. Leonas kept his eyes on Jac, making sure she wasn't wondering too far away.

Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 11:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jericho: Mentions: Ibex

Jericho followed the little creature all the way through the vents, but eventually they came to a problem: the creature wanted to get out and continue moving through the hallway, so he would have to leave the relative safety of the vents to continue getting closer to Ero, but as soon as he got out he dived into a side room and ripped all of the metal out of the room and began making his armor stronger. If stealth was no longer an option, then Jericho knew that he needed to be ready for battle. He finished by tearing off the door and making it into another riot shield before continuing the creature, waiting patiently for anyone to come make his day.

Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:03 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jac and Ahmya I M: Leonas, Ko, Dread and Jericho

Jac had been following Leonas closely. Her eyes were opened wide and her small frame was hunched as she seemed alert and scared by her new surroundings. She froze in fear as her and Leonas came upon two wounded men. She cowered and stayed back, her nervous, scared eyes darting everywhere. What had hurt them? Where were they? She noticed Leonas going over to the two men, but that's where her attention wandered. She wandered over to look down a hallway, thinking it would only take a second and she wouldn't get separated from Leonas. She watched as some soldiers coming down that hallway and she made a little whimpering noise, turning around so suddenly that she didn't take in where she was going. She smacked the wall hard with her face, right on the corner of where the wall made a 45 degree angle. She blacked out for a moment, then regained her consciousness on the ground, sitting on her butt now. She had tears in her eyes, her bottom lip quivering. She now had a large spot in her face from where she had hit the wall, which was also bleeding slightly. She looked around, looking for Leonas so she could go stick with him again. Why did she have to get curious?

~~~~~
Ahmya rushed through the halls, using her intangibility to slip through non reinforced walls to live faster towards where Dread should be. Yet, when she slipped through one wall she didn't find Dread, but Jericho instead. She crossed her arms and looked around, wondering where the hell Dread was. Weren't they supposed to be partners or soemthing?
"Where the hell is Dread?" She asked him, eyes narrowing as she stared coldly at him. "He's supposed to be with you, helping you find your little worthless girlfriend for some dumb reason." Her voice was cold though, having anger, but it was cold anger, not hot anger like the stupid bitch Kage always had.
Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Dr. Volks: Mentions: Malakai

Dr. Volks stared at Malakai as he continued to mill about mindlessly, not there at all thanks to the knockout drugs still working after the latest experiment on him, but as he was talking to an assistant in regards to what they were doing next with him, an explosion rang out on the other side of the facility, causing Volks to flinch and the assistant to freak out for a moment or so before regaining her composure. In a minute's time guards were in the room, ready to take him out, but Dr. Volks didn't want to leave his experiment again... but he knew that he couldn't do anything except wait it out, so he did, leaving Malakai alone and delirious in his room.

Jericho: Mentions: Ahyma

"Great to see a friendly face around here." Jericho said coldly in return, adjusting his metal helmet to better see her. "I honestly don't know where he went. Before I could ask him anything about a plan once we were in here he was already running off towards the explosion, and before we even got here he told he not to stand in his way and to focus on getting Ero, so I'm guessing that he's got something to settle." He told her before looking in the direction of where the creature was trying to lead him. From down the hall a few soldiers rounded the corner and immediately opened fire, and Jericho raised his shield to repel all of the shots. "Could you take care of them really quick? If you got somewhere to be then go, but support would be nice in this moment." He told her as more shots clanged off of his shield.

Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:30 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ahmya I M: Dread and Jericho

Ahmya growled in response, glaring coldly at the soldiers in front of her. She looked back at Jericho, wondering why Dread had gone off somewhere else. Gosh, why couldn't he just stay safe and responsible?
"Just freaking go get your little girlfriend. I'll get the guards and cover for you before I go find Dread." She spat, not waiting for a response as she rushed towards the men, a bow forming in her hands as her darkness aura surrounddd her. She dove for them and finished them off quickly, not without getting a few shots that grazed her skin. She was off after that, glancing behind her and seeing the coast was clear for Jericho. She needed to move fast to find Dread.
Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jericho: Mentions: Ahyma

"Thanks!" Jericho called out to her as she left to go find Dread. He walked over to the bodies and quickly grabbed a M4 and a FiveSeven before hitching the riot shield to his back and continuing to follow the creature to Ero, M4 raised and ready to fight. He continued walking down the different hallways and had to fight a few more soldiers before looking at a door. It said "Experiment: Ero." He took a second and stared at the door, knowing that Ero might be furious for him letting her be captured again, but there was also a chance that she would still love him unconditionally. And there was that one lingering question... was she pregnant? Before he could open the door another group of soldiers opened fire, with several bullets bouncing off his shield. Jericho whipped around and molded the shield to the wall for some impromtu cover and returned fire, ready to take them down and be reconnected with his love.

Edited at February 12, 2022 12:40 PM by Shadow Hearts
Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:51 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dr. Jefferson I M: Ero and Jericho (Ind.)

Dr. Jefferson could hear the shots outside. He glanced at Ero, the woman sleeping peacefully. He was going to die, he knew it. There was no way he was going to be let survive after testing on Ero. He put his head in his hands, almost feeling like crying. He just hoped it was going to be Jericho, or everything he had done to save Ero would've been worthless. He got to his feet and went over to the woman, looking down at her before scurring back tk his corner in his fear. He was shaking slightly, watching the entrance.

Experimentals 2 || Mutant RP || RP|| OPENFebruary 12, 2022 01:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Jericho: Mentions: Dr. Jefferson and Ero

Jericho felled the last soldier and took the spare ammo before staring at the door once again. Taking back his riot shield and putting it on his back, he took a few steps back before running forward, hands first, and taking the door down with him. He wrapped himself up in the metal and made more armor before looking around, seeing that Ero was out and a doctor was huddling in the corner. It made sense: Jericho got into a gunfight right outside and he doubted that the doctor was armed for a situation just like that. But he didn't care about the doctor for the moment... Ero was fast asleep, but one detail made Jericho's heart stop: her stomach was slightly swollen, the telltale sign that she was pregnant. Putting away his M4, he forced Dr. Jefferson into the corner and placed the barrel of the FiveSeven against his head. "What... did... you do to her?" He asked the doctor quietly, trying his best to use his metal frame and look to terrify the doctor into speaking. Dr. Jefferson would only be able to see his eyes thanks to his full helmet, which would only add onto the intensity.

Edited at February 12, 2022 02:19 PM by Shadow Hearts

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    175    176    177    178    179   ..   195 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us