mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 08:05 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award

Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Dhole // M: Coal

Artem gave a low yawn before stretching out his hind legs. He was mid shift when he heard it. His hearing as an animal was enhanced. It was the quietest breathing and the sound of the gentle breeze ruffling a cloak. He didn't dare look behind himself. Once finishing the shift he was on a knee after grabbing his own bow and holding his own arrow poised at the almost hidden figure.

Due to the quick shift, his mask wasn't down. Revealing a seventeen year old boy with dark messy hair and for the moment startled green eyes. Artem wasn't really tall, that is compared to most men. His figure was lean and muscled, but nothing close to the giants he had seen of other shifters.

The theif attempted to change his expression from panicked to calm, but honestly he was having a bit of a hard time keeping it cool on the inside. "I really hope we're not going to have a problem here. If you'd lower your arrow, I'd be on my merry way." He said to the figure. He could barely seen the outline of the man, just enough to make sure his aim was true.

Edited at February 19, 2020 11:03 AM by Forerunner
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 08:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine D'Ahma/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Nyx, Max
The problem with being a horse, meant she was more inclined to think like one. This is happened to Sabine as she ran through the forest. When a horse is trying to run from a danger, they don't think about anything else until they stop. Sabine didn't feel the pain from the arrow being stabbed back into her shoulder wound, her side, and her flank, until she had been running for sometime. Then all of a sudden she felt her whole left leg was soaked for some reason. When she looked down, her once white leg was completely stained red from blood seeping from her wound.

She slowed to a trot, but found that even more painful than cantering, so she broke down to a walk. By now, she was at least 5 miles from where she had ditched Max, so she was safe... But she kept going. She hoped Nyx had gotten out of there safely. Sabine felt bad for leaving, but if she had stayed she would have done more harm than good. A wounded warrior is a crutch in a fight. Sabine wanted more than anything to just go back to the cave with her friends, but she knew she couldn't do that with Max still abroad, or she would endanger her friends.

With a sad chuff, Sabine searched for a place to spend the night. How she would explain all this when she went back to town, she didn't know. She just knew that they wouldn't recognise her face... And as long as she kept her wounds hidden, and kept her voice soft, there wouldn't be a problem. She just had to remember not to raise her voice when Max was around, because that was how he knew her voice. With that all planned out, Sabine continued searching for a suitable place to stay.

After about another mile, Sabine found a creek and decided to travel through it for a while, walking downstream. If someone was tracking her, this would throw them off. They would expect her tracks to be on the other side of the bank as if she had merely crossed it. As Sabine journeyed down stream, the walls of the creek got taller and taller and the creek widened to a small river. Soon, the walls turned to solid rock, and Sabine spotted a ledge, with a small cave. "That's perfect!" She smiled
The problem was, to get to the cave, she would have to shift again. And if she shifted, the wounds dealt to her would be worse. In her horse form she had better pain tolerance, and more muscle, so the wounds didn't seem very deep. Exhausted already and seeing no other choice, she reluctantly shifted back to her human form. A wave of pain hit her all at once, and she gritted her teeth. She started climbing up the steep canyon wall, finding various hand hold and foot holds. Her left arm was pretty much useless, but luckily there was plenty of outcroppings of rock, that Sabine was able to make progress climbing.

She eventually made it to the ledge, by this time she was so weak from exhaustion, stress, and blood loss, that she could barely move. She crawled the next few feet into the cave and used the very last of her energy to get the salves and bandages from her satchel, that strangely Max had not taken from her, and treat herself. She managed to get all the wounds except for her shoulder wound, treated with the healing salve and wrapped to control the bleeding. But her shoulder wound was a different story. She put a lot of salve on it, but couldn't get it wrapped very well. Finally she just left it and leaned heavily on the cave wall, pretending every part of her body wasn't throbbing painfully, and closed her eyes.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 08:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Salem Grace - Female - 19 - Scout - mentions: Bo & His mentor

Salem watched as the mystery man and the other medic washed the tools in a bucket of water. He would turn to look at her a couple of times, but she would always close her eyes before he could notice that she had undoubtedly been staring. And then, after a couple of rounds playing hide and seek, she had been caught at last. She smiled at her defeat and his attractive face.

He started to speak, nice and quiet. He was calm and quite soothing. She studied him for a moment and he spoke again. He was quite tall. Like a tree, she thought. He then came over and checked the wound she had guessed. He was so close to her face that she could see every feature of his. His breath stirred in her face as he continued to check the bandage.

Salem's face fell a bit warm as he backed away. He spoke with a large smile gracing his lips. His comment had her cheeks looking like they had been dunked in a bowl of borscht. She nibbled on her lower inner-cheek and wanted to say a snide remark as his eyes began examining her face. He then winked and that was what threw her through a loop. Nobody ever interacted with her like that so it had her confused. She had just wanted to bury her face or grab a handful of snow and cool off.

He had exited and she heaved out a sigh. She hadn't even asked his name and he was winking. Salem wanted to hold her face in her hands but she was worried that she would mess with the bandage or damage her head more. She turned her head to the side and studied her surroundings, everything was pretty cozy and tidy, not to mention the bed, but then yet she was laying on dirt before this. Speaking of dirt... How did her ring hold up? She brought her right hand up and held it above her head, the ring looked fine and it was all intact. "Phew..." she let out a quick sigh of relief. It wasn't anything much and could easily be replaced but, it was made from the heart.

Edited at February 18, 2020 08:24 PM by Fairytail
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 08:26 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finyx Brooks - female - 17 - scout - snowy owl - mentions: Sabine, Max

It had all happened so fast by the time she realized Sabine had ran off and shifted the mare had disappeared in the forest and she had no idea how to follow.
Finyx had been circling above the clearing hopping to find a trail left by her friend when the hunter returned.
Silently she landed on a birch tree and watched as the man grabbed some weapons and left.
The only way to know what happened to Sabine was to follow him; so thats what she did.

Thanks to the dark night she wasn't too easily seen in the sky and her special feathers made her silent; unless someone was looking for a snowy owl no one would see her.

She landed on a tree and watched as the man started a fire and burning weapons... Sabines weapons.
What if the hunter had killed her? What if he killed her like the hunters killed he family so long ago?
She pushed the thoughts out of her head and gathered her courage; the tree was quite bare but thanks to the night sky no one would see her face anyways.

She shifted into her human form and pulled out her bow; the stone arrowhead gleaming in the firelight; but she didn't care. The man was going to see her anyways.
"What did you do to my friend?" again she kept her voice deep and rough, different enough to keep her identity safe.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sadina Rose - Female - 19 - Hunter - Mentions: Nyx, Sabine, Max

Somehow, Sadina made it to Max's area before Nyx did. Maybe she intended this to happen or maybe it was just a coincidence, but it happened.

"Maybe you should ask your friend what she did."

She sat on a tree branch, looking towards Nyx. She felt very confident, but not too confident. She was ready to pounce on Nyx at any moment if she even tried something stupid. One of her hands was already on her sword.

And as for the journey there, she had ran after Max shortly after he left, quickly climbing up a tree before he could notice. She knew the shifter in the trees was a friend of Sabine's, judging by what she said to the other hunter. She certainly was being extremely brave right now.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 09:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Sabina, Nyx, Sadine

Maximillian held the pendant close to his chest, he felt the thumping of his heartbeats as he closed his eyes, memories scraping back into his mind. A small candle lit the scenery, it then turned into a flame as the cabin burnt down. His father was decapitated by a large bear shifter first. Then, his mother was tortured in front of them, until she had bled to death. He had tried his best to keep his 3 little sisters alive, yet being tied up as a child and held against his will, there was nothing to do but watch what the monsters did to his family. His three little sisters looked right into his eyes, screaming his name, screaming for help, but all he could do… was watch. He hadn’t forgotten one of the shifters with their straight knife, carving into his skin. A chill sent shivers down Max, he let a single salty tear drop down his rough features and evaporate in from the heat that shone off the fire. Max clenched the pendant tightly before stuffing it back under his shirt.

His past had traumatized him to the breaking point. He hated shifters. Despised them. He wanted to do what those shifters did to him, back to them. He looked back over to the blade, seeing another figure in a tree shift from an owl into the human, lifting their bow. “Are all of you bastards’ archers?” Max grunted before the girl even spoke, not lifting a finger to acknowledge that she was there. “I merely shanked the bitch until she scurried off like the cowardly cunt she is,” Max stared at the fire. The flames dancing and reflecting from his amber and coffee brown heterochromatic eyes. He saw Sadina’s figure sneak up beside the female. “You squash one bug and they all come crawling,” Max stuck Sadine’s sword further into the flames as it swallowed it.

“If you’re looking for a fight, I’d be glad to give you one,” Max got to his feet, blood dripping from his fingers. The blood was not only his. “See this? This is what’s left of your friend, and before I snap your little neck, I’ll be sure to add your blood to my collection too,” Max clenched his fist in the air, pure brute manner flaring off his hardened eyes. He wanted blood. He wanted revenge. All the same. All the damn same. Bastards. His eyes told the story. One could tell by his odd eyes, that he truly hated shifters with deep emotion. None could change his past, none could shape him differently.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 09:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sadina Rose - Female - 19 - Hunter - Mentions: Nyx, Sabine, Max

Although no one could see, she had a small smile on her face. She pulled out her sword and looked at Nyx. She was dying to hurt someone today and this was her chance. She took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of rotten leaves forever etched in it's fabric. It reminded her of her younger years.

Nevermind that. She looked down to Max, nodding slightly. "If there's a fight, I've got your back, Max." Her voice was booming with confidence and excitement. It's been way too long since she'd gotten into a real fight. Unless you count that time she argued with Clyde about something ridiculous. She looked back to Nyx. "Your horse friend had it coming. She was acting like a total bitch. You have no idea about our lives, so don't assume anything. You are part of the problem."

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 09:56 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finyx Brooks - female - 17 - scout - snowy owl - mentions: Sabine, Max, Sadina

Hesitantly she lowered ber bow, she didn't want to get in a fight, keeping it up would just aggrivate the hunters more.
"I've never done anything to you; most shifters here are people trying to have a job and a life without having their lives threatened day in and day out" her voice cracked as she tried to keep her real one hidden.
"Your people murdered my parents because they shifted to protect a villager from a wild bear. Your people beheaded my family because they were protecting someone who couldn't protect themselves; you think I have no idea, and that may be true, but you have just as little knowledge of my people" feelings that she'd berried for years were surfacing; everything she wanted to say to the huntes, to yell at them, was comming out.
"I just wanted to know if my-" a loud snap echoed through the night and a second later she was falling and a scream escaped her mouth.

It happened to fast for her to shift and fly back to safety.
Her knee and arm both exploded in a blinding sickening pain; gasping for breath she didn't have time to cry from the pain- the hunters were close, too close, she needed to get out of here before they attacked.

Edited at February 18, 2020 10:00 PM by Schatten Waechter
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 10:16 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nalaea Leogwyn - Female - 22 - Hidden/Horse Breeder - Mentions: Ren

The map getting unceremoniously thrust into her face cause a growl to leave her lips as she pushed the map away raising an eyebrow at the eager, but way taller, man. She could hear Dreyvon chuckling as he walked up behind her lowering his voice. "Do it just to put my mind at ease. Of course I would prefer if it was me going with you but someone has to stay and take care of the horses and mother."

Nala opened her mouth to protest and then sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose replying the other man's barrage of questions. "First off....I agree with Dreyvon that it would be safer to travel with a companion and since you so willingly volunteered." She shook her head and lifted her gaze chuckling at the embarrassed action.

"Let me do most of the talking about trying to sell these girls and it won't take much to sell them off. I got word that a couple of the people that I have dealt with before will be in town at the same time and are looking for more horses with our bloodlines." A small little voice said that it might be a mistake to let someone help but she wasn't going to risk riding alone with the increase of hunters in the vicinity.

"If you have any questions, do please ask before doing something. We won't need to tack up the mares and Guri prefers if only I work with him." She shook her head at the mention of being trained now. "It will be easier to explain on the road instead of in this short time. Now we should all get rest and get prepared for a long journey."

After ushering the loose stallion back into his paddock, she offered to follow Ren and Dreyvon back through the stable. She did one final run over making sure the mare and yak were fed and watered as well as the other horses. Now she would just have to worry about getting out of town without much hassle with six horses and a straggler. She gave a final wave to Ren before walking into the little house to the side of the stable and moved to her room packing the last little bit of clothing before laying on the bed closing her eyes.

Dreyvon followed his sister's lead and closed the doors with another once over and headed inside the home finding his own bed and laid down quickly falling into a deep sleep.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 10:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ren Yo / M / 20 / Tradesman / Mentions: Nala, Dreyvon,

Ren quickly folded the map back into one of his satchels, enthusiastic to hear he would be spending a trip with someone, especially since that someone was actually an attractive woman. Usually, it’d be a hick from another town missing 5 or so teeth that he offered to accompany along so they didn’t get raided by wandering bandits. He bit his lower lip once she said that she’d do the talking. It was pure instinct for him to haggle, but he was the one tagging along this time. “Yes, I’ll be back here early in the morning to accompany you on our journey,” He couldn’t help a wide smile forming on his face. Even though he had to physically tilt his head downwards to meet his eyes, he felt that this trip would do him some good.

Ren quickly shifted into his frigatebird form, puffing his pouch towards the girl before hopping onto one of the stalls, jumping off and flying with great speed out of the windows. In seconds he crashed onto his balcony and shifted back into his human form. He wasn’t very wary of shifters, as they wouldn’t be able to see him this late at night. He opened the doors and lit a candle as he undressed into a simple cloth shirt and underwear before checking his luggage once more. He had always had extra luggage lying around for his next trip, and it always carried silver, food, clothing, medical supplies, a few weapons, and some more unknown things. He grabbed the candle and blew on it until the small flame sparked out into streaming smoke. Even though some wouldn’t sleep from the excitement, Ren dozed off like a child.

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Sabina, Nyx, Sadine

Max gritted his teeth, yet felt some sort of connection with this girl. The things she was saying, it all matched up with Max’s past. Except, her parents died in a heroic way. Max didn’t go out of his way to especially kill shifters that wandered the village, he only did so when they ticked him off. He wasn’t afraid to kill. Looking over to Sabina, he hissed out a reply. “I don’t need anyone’s help,” He pursed his lips in fury. He didn’t want to think about his past. Nor did he want this shifter to trigger his memories once more. “You think your kind is all good and jolly?” He yelled out the words, not referring to them as humans, but freaks of nature. “You don’t think your kind have dealt damage? Why the hell do you think people from all over are hiring hunters to take you freaks down? Because you cause damage, trouble, no one wishes for murderers and killers to hang around, especially when they can change their form.”

Max wasn’t done talking to the girl. “Just because you think differently you wish to change us to think like you? Tell me, do you even have a hint of remorse for us? Do you ever have a second thought of what you’re doing to the people?” Max wanted to continue, but she seemed to collapse from the tree. “Eat dirt, bitch,” Max spat on her, his spit landing onto her body as he kicked dirt into the fire. He was enraged. He wanted to slaughter her-but he couldn’t something was holding him back. It frustrated him. Once the fire had died out, he was clenching his fists in fury. He quickly walked out of the area, leaving the two females behind.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us