Wolf Play : Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]
Chatbox
 Purgatory
12:24:04 Purge/Purse/Pug
La Llarona is a wailing woman searching for her deceased hijos. The closer her cry sounds, the farther she is, the more distant then she's nearby
 Moth
12:21:44 
lex
if it is I wonder why I keep failing so consistently... I have a couple excellent howlers that aren't getting the job done
 Hallow's Eve
12:15:03 Hallow, Eve
Does anyone know what day the WP boost day is?
 avelexa
12:15:00 lex
moth, i've gotten her to go away by howling, so maybe it just pick a wolf at random and uses their howling score?
 Wolves of Moon
12:12:59 
it's been a while since i played, is it 20 or 50 that you actually need for maternal and charisma?
 atlas
12:12:20 Any Pronouns
Good stuff in hidden falls today
 Destinations End
12:11:20 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Faulty Demons
12:09:02 Ollie, Gold
Marsh
It's a Mexican ghost story lol
 starmutt
12:05:11 marsh | they/it
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

im sorry who
 Moth
12:02:26 
anyone know what stat you need for the banshee? she hates my wolves lol
 BloodWeb
12:00:16 Blood/Nicole
Anyways chat see ya later <3
 BloodWeb
11:57:19 Blood/Nicole
Mine is more so not into the singing and whatnot
 icemoons
11:56:22 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
my boyfriend would hate all the cursing lol, he can't even deal with cursing like at all, if someone curses he glares at them like their crazy maniacs from another planet lmao
 BloodWeb
11:54:56 Blood/Nicole
Wow lol my boyfriend has never seen it and will never he just wouldn't like it
 icemoons
11:54:12 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I showed my boyfriend alastor and he was freaked out lmao, I threaten him with alastor when he does something to make me angry he freaks out it's hillarious
 BloodWeb
11:52:47 Blood/Nicole
Icemoons
From hazbin? Alastor
 icemoons
11:52:27 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
favorite character?
 BloodWeb
11:51:47 Blood/Nicole
Icemoons

Yes I have watched it
 icemoons
11:51:26 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
web

I'm assuming you've watched Hazbin hotel then?
 BloodWeb
11:50:54 Blood/Nicole
Icemoons
You should I really recommend it. If your of age of course. It is a little harsher than Hazbin

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Grey Fox : -4
Boar : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   22 

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 01:09 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Austur | M | Heir | M: Rowan
"Huh?" He cocked his head. "Nevermind..." He turned his muzzle into his sisters side again.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 04:39 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|1y|heir|female|M: Alpine (so sorry I have no idea what happened. I hate this device)
Huo gave a shy smile to Alpine. It made her happy that she hadn't made a complete fool of herself. She let herself think for a while what would have had happened if Alpine hadn't liked her back. Huo's ears still felt as if they were burning, but the sensation was a bit less intense than what it was. "Thank you." She muttered, truly breathing in Alpine's scent.

Edited at February 5, 2024 04:42 PM by Long Wang
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 05:13 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alpine | 3 | M | Hunter | Huo (dir)
Alpine rested his head against her's admiring her eyes. "Do... Do you wanna be mates?" Alpine managed to mutter with a nervous smile and look in his eyes mixed with compassion, affection, charm, and fondness. His tail was thumping the ground wildly now, it was crazy how much he had really wanted to be her mate along. Nose to nose with her he stared into her eyes watching for any flash of emotion.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 05:18 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|1y|F|heir|M: Alpine (directly)
"Yes!" Huo couldn't quite hide the squeal in her voice. "That is, if you want us to be." Huo did a bit of a small mock bow. She knew she shouldn't be too overexcited. Her tail quietly thumped against the floor, quite eager for Alpine to agree. This was the best moment of her life so far! She had always imagined having a mate as something far away, not this close.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 05:24 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Scarlett|F|Fighter|M:Rowan,Alpine and Huo
"Hey I'm gonna check on the base see how everything is going bye." She ran up to the base and saw Alpine and Huo talking and walked up to them."Aren't you guys like 2 years apart? But anyway wasn't gonna ask about that have you guys seen Falcon anywhere I've been looking for him?"
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 05:32 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Austur | M | Heir | M: Rowan, Ember
He breathes in deep. He has always found something comforting about Ember, even if he hated her. She made him feel better, like trees. Wait, trees! He whined and looked over at his ussual perch. "Uhg.." He groaned. "So, if thats the plan, than what now?" He asked, trying to move the conversation along. (These are the right wolves, right??? Im so confused right now.)
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 05:43 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alpine | 3 | M | Hunter | Huo (dir) Scarlet (dir)
Alpine woofed happily, "It's official then." His eyes shone with excitement, he couldn't believe it, his crush was finally his mate now. His head turned to Scarlet a look of anger in his eyes for her ruining the moment. "And? So what if there's an age difference, we love each other." He snapped offended, "But no we haven't seen Falcon so buzz off." Alpine usually never was a rude or snappy wolf but Scarlet ruined him and Huo's moment.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 05:45 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Scarlett|F|Fighter|M:Alpine,Huo,Rowan
"Sorry sorry for ruining your day I'll just leave the." She pushes her head into Huo's side playfully." Have fun you two love birds. I gotta see how Rowan's and the others are doing."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 06:18 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Falcon| male |3 | delta | m: none open
-
Falcon looks over at the other people before yawning and stretching bsfore he trots off toward other wolves wondering what they were doing and noticing Scarlett then looks away as he didn't understand what was going on before he sighed and said to himself " i wonder what we are doing to day"
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 5, 2024 06:22 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Scarlett|F|Fighter|M:Falcon
She saw Falcon coming out of the den and ran towards him."Hey how are you?" She licked his face.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us