11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine D'Ahma/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Max
"How was I supposed to know it belonged to some friend of yours? I saw you making an effort to retrieve something form the rock, so I figured whatever it was must be valuable, so I decided to try to. I succeeded where you failed, is that your problem?" She said, raising her bow, aiming for his right thigh. She didn't want to kill him, but she wouldn't hesitate to if he left her with no choice. She didn't see him hide his loaded crossbow under his cloak, for all she knew, he thought she was on the entire other side of the tree. But she was wrong.
Three arrows suddenly whized at her from under the man's cloak. She had no time to dodge or anything. One whizzed by her head, the other struck her bow and knocked it from her hands, and the third went straight into her left shoulder, breaking her collar bone and imbedding into her shoulder. She tumbled backwards off the branch with a muffled cry, and fell grasping at anything to slow her descent. She fell on her stomach on a large branch and tried to keep from slipping off of it. She tried to pull herslef up, but could only use one arm. Finally, she managed to get into the branch, and she weakly leaned against the tree trunk. The man continued talking.
Sabine reached and felt the arrow in her shoulder. The shaft had broken halfway off when she fell, leaving her with only a stub to try to pull it out. Sabine closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. The arrow had to come out. There was no way around it if she wanted to get out of here. She grabbed the stub, and pulled with all her might. The arrowhead was pulled voilently, cathing on bone and flesh as it was roughly pulled out. Sabine tried not to scream, but ended up crying out in pain anyway. But the arrow was gone, out. She tossed it away, But that sure didn't make me feel any better. She thought. She was still losing blood.
Being too dizzy from blood loss to dig in her satchel for bandgaes, she covered her shoulder with her hand and finally replied to the man. "What makes you think I have friends? I don't. I work alone, I don't need people, especially not friends- they're just a hinderance. Friends slow you down. As for the dagger, you can have it. No hard feeling?" She said, trying to sound reasonable, and trying even harder to not let the pain show from her voice. She was out of ideas, and halfway out of weapons. All she had was one sword, and a bunch of daggers. And one very busted shoulder She thought.

Edited at February 18, 2020 03:26 PM by Tauriel
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 03:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Sabine, The shifters, Laark

Max saw as the figure’s bow fell from the tree to the ground, quickly, he grabbed it, along with the quiver of the arrows. He tossed the arrows to the side, then snapped the bow over his knee and tossed the remains. She seemed strong enough to pull the blade from her shoulder, so to Max, it was still a fight. Max started walking to the girl, wary though. She still had a sword, and to Max, she definitely had hidden weapons. He’d have to knock her unconscious. “I can see a lie when it comes from someone’s mouth,” Max hissed, he was standing over the girl, quickly he grabbed both her hands, then pushed his hand against her head, knocking it hard into the tree she was leaning on. The force shouldn’t have killed her, just create a puncture wound and knock her out.

Even if she was unconscious, Max still gripped onto both her hands, then looped her feet over his other hand, and picked her up. He tossed her over a tree branch. Tying her hands together with chain links. He started to climb the tree, reaching the arrows he plucked them from the bark, then descended back down. “Hold onto this for me,” He pulled a thick cloth from one of his pockets and gagged her mouth so she couldn’t call for help. “You came alone? I guess I won’t be in trouble then,” Max huffed, collecting the snapped bow along with the rest of the arrows. His hands were near full now. He linked a long chain line to the girls' hands, then pushed her back over the branch so she could fall to the ground. He tugged on the chain, dragging her along. He was sure to double-check that the tracks were gone when he took a detour through thorny shrubs. He carefully plucked the shrubs back into place, being sure not to leave any hints of trouble.

“If your friends were to come, they’d have the same fate as you,” Max gritted his teeth as he tugged the chain once more. “Death by decapitation,” Max grunted, he left his ax back in the stables, but the girl didn’t need to know that. He’d have to spare her life for now. “You filthy shifters are all the same you know? Destroyers, liars, cunts, bitches,” Max thought back to when he witnessed shifters slaughtering his family brutally. “No matter how you’d like to hide it, deep down you know you’d kill. You know you would,” Max had reached the creek, he dragged her through it. He was heading towards the lake to get rid of the evidence. Making sure her shifter friends knew nothing of what happened. “If any of your friends decide to accompany us on our pleasant detour, I’ll gladly impale their throats with your very own sword,” Max realized the lake was too far, so hiding it under the ground would be his next best idea. He stopped, letting the chain go.

He turned to the girl and forcefully took her cloak off to reveal her ‘hidden’ weapons. He snatched her sword, along with other weapons he could see and tossed it into a ditch. He then pushed enough dirt and debris to fill the ditch. He patted it down, it looked like nothing had stirred. He still couldn’t see her face, but that didn’t matter. “You’d better hope your friends don’t follow, but I damn wish they do,” Max pursed his lips before continuing to drag the limp body. He couldn’t tell if she was awake or not, so the rest of the trip he was silent.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 03:59 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // 17 // Male // Hidden // Dhole// M: ??
Artem had already been awake when Sabine had left, and he hadn't taken too much time to leave as well. He had taken a bit of sleep and felt as if he was safe and that was definitely enough. For now, he needed to get back to his own life. He headed out of the cave silently.

He stashed his weapons underneath a bush before shifting into his form. He was a small Dhole, barely 2 feet tall and easily mistaken for a coyote or some domestic canine. Shaking out his fur he trotted along the vegetation until he found what he was looking for. A small bird, lacking the intelligence of a shifter. Of course that could only be seen by another shifter. The acknowledgment in their eyes, or the way they stepped.
Artem carefully treaded after the small animal, his nose twitched continuously as separate scents, but he was focused on the hunt for now. When he finally got close enough, he pounced. The bird didn't give a struggle and it was over quickly. Sitting back on his legs Artem looked up at the sky, it seemed pretty peaceful. Hopefully the day would reflect that feeling. He realized he had gone a little far from where he kept his weapons and began to trot back to where he had come from.

Edited at February 18, 2020 03:59 PM by Forerunner
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 04:34 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nalaea Leogwyn - Female - 22 - Hidden/Horse Breeder - Mentions: those at stable.

Nala moved out of the way as the taller man left and looked between the rest of those standing around. "Well...." A soft snort left her as she carefully moved the Yak into the Stable letting Dreyvon remove the tack as the man had explained how to do. She left the reins on as she let the larger beast walk into one of the foaling stalls that was only used during bad weather. She walked back over to the three men dusting her hands on her pants.

"Thank you for your business. Just please be careful with her. Not many come out as calm as she is." For the first time a softer smile filled her features seeing the mare harnessed and ready to be hooked to the wagon.

Dreyvon moved to stand by his sister putting an arm over her shoulders. "You want to try and hook her up? We will watch and help if you need it." Nala shrugged his arm off before moving towards a pen with 5 two year old mares that were varying degrees of grey were grazing happily away. Two were built more like drafts while others were sleeker in their build. The halters were lined up along the fence waiting to be placed on the delicate heads.

"If there is nothing else?" She looked over her shoulder raising an eyebrow. "I have to get these girls ready to travel tomorrow along with Guri. You are welcome to stay a while longer and watch. You could meet some of the newcomers in the foals."

Her hand was gently petting the dark grey face of one of the mares that had walked up curious to what was going on. Dreyvon rolled his eyes before placing his hands on the back of his head flexing his arms slightly. "They can wait a few more hours Nala...you are just antsy due to hunters." The glare she flashed to her brother had the young man laughing. "They aren't looking at you my dear sister. You aren't exciting enough."

She huffed walking up to him readying a hand to swing towards his face but stopped and pushed his chest. "You are just as boring." She looked over towards Ren and Horace. "I think you and her are going to be a good fit."

Michael was slowly trying to make his way back towards the exit looking for a chance to escape back to the bakery finally realizing what time it was and what he needed to do for tomorrow. He slipped through the stables and quietly made his way home going over the events that happened.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Connor Westley|22|Male|Puma|Guard|Mentions:Shay,
Reenira
-
His hands almost immediately lifted to rest before his chest, his whole body moving in a flinch. He had noticed her readying hand as if she were about to pop him in the head with the sleek bottle. His eyes followed up in a roll as she exclaimed something about giving her a heart attack, something that he was surprised at. Guess it was just his thing to frighten people, though he wasn't sure himself if he was that stealthy. Connor lowered his hands, loosening up his limbs once he was once again recognized. He gradually took a couple of steps back, a soft smile resting on his lips as he watched the small woman merely spare him a simple glance before her gaze moved towards Shay. He watched the quick interaction between the two, trying to muffle a laugh once she excused her reasons for the liquor so tightly clasped into her hand.
-
Connor averted his gaze to meet Reenira's large (blue?) Ones, his lips gathered together in a kiss, a wink being sent right after the flirtatious gesture. He'd straighten his posture as she questioned him, mirth shone in his gaze at her simple choice to ignore his actions. Ofcourse by now she would be used to it wouldn't she.
"I-" Connor had the displeasure of being cut off from his response as Reenira thrusted the liquor into his hands, a command leaving her lips.
He eyed her for a second, keeping his oncoming look of irritation off of his face. He disliked being cut off, but for her he'd make an exception. Connor tightened his hand on the bottle,letting it drop to his side as he turned to the opposing way,letting the two converse. He heard Reeniras confrontation and then a pause-then Shay's mild response. Connor had the bottle of liquor close to his face,reading the labels and ingredients to pass time.
-
Once he heard the unmistakable sound of the door being pushed open, he lifted his head a smirk curling onto his face as if it had always been there.
"Ladies first. Or should I say children first?"
Connor turned to look at Reenira, his build almost leaning against the door frame as he spoke with a teasing filter. It was no secret that she indeed has the body of a child though the right assets to be notably recognizable as a woman that just looks somewhat like a child. That ofcourse wouldn't stop Connor from commenting though, at this point nothing would anymore.

Edited at February 18, 2020 04:51 PM by Robyn.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Max
Sabine frantically tried to climb higher in the tree, but couldn't because of her shoulder. The man grabbed both her arms and slammed her head against the tree. Her vision went black as she fought to stay awake. Her body went limp as the darkness overtook her.
She woke up a few minutes later, and found herself tied up and gagged. Keeping still, she wondered just how long she could pretend she was still uncouncious. She listened to him talk. Calling her kind liars and murderers. Anger rose within her. He was more of a killer than she would ever be. How dare he call her and her kind such things!
She waited until he buried her weapons, making a mental note of where they were buried. Then she shook her head, rubbing the gag and spitting it out. "You're the destroyer! I had done nothing to you, and still you attacked me. We are people, just like you. We have lives, we have families, we have loves and joys, we have souls. The only thing that makes me any different than you is a curse. A stupid cruel curse that makes sure I will never be accepted. I will never have peace. And I will never be loved. I am not a killer. Yes, I would kill someone if I had to, but only if there was no other way. I could have killed you back there, when you exposed your back to me when you dug in the boulder, but did I? I could have killed you, when I fought to get out of your grasp. You were injured, and I could have finished you off right there, but did I? And I could have killed you when I retreated to the tree. I had my bow out with an arrow nocked and ready, but did I shoot?
You tried to kill me several times, when I had done nothing to put your life in danger. And don't use a pathetic dagger as an excuse. Is an issue over a dagger worth someones life?" She said to him confidently.
Then she smiled. "And I do hope my friends do not come. Because it would be for naught. Becaus I know something you don't. The very reason you tied me up right now is the way I can free myself. How about we call this a draw?" She said, and she sudden shifted. Her hands suddenly became huge hooves, causing the chain to fall away. She stood as a towering draft horse, and whirled around and kicked the man's side, where he kept his crossbow. The crossbow absorbed most of the blow, and cracked as it was crushed.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 05:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jackson King-Male-21-Hidden-Wolf-Mentions: Salem, Max
When an arrow flew through the air making a whistling sound he was surprised not thinking that a mere human would have the quickness to do that. Though before he registered that it was in his foot he went to step on it to keep running and fell forward. His head his the ground with a loud thud and a curious guy wandered towards them and jumped back at the sight of Jack. Since the man kept walking he assumed that the guy thought he was dead with the arrow in his side. Hearing the voice of the guy he had stolen that bag from he couldn’t exactly make out what was said but he could see him walk away.
After a second he figured he needed to get these arrows out if he was going to get away. Reaching his head down to his paw his jaws clamped on the shaft of the arrow and he pulled back as hard as he could. Jack let out a loud yelp which probably started the man taking care of the girl. As the pain continued his yelp turned into a scream as he shifted. Of course he didn’t mean to shift but the force of the pain was to great on his smaller form and it forced him to shift.
Gripping his hand as the red liquid ran down the side of his hand he gritted his teeth together the yell dying out. Of course Jack had been smart enough to dress in a hood. His hood was simply a piece of cloth that wrapped over his nose to cover his mouth and it disappeared behind the hood of his fur coat. All you could see was his eyes and forehead. Though if you really looked you could see that his deep blue ocean eyes looked the same in either of his forms. Usually that’s why he never stared his victims in the eye.
Even though Jacks vision swam and he could barely focus the man wasn’t staring at him a horrified look on his face. Looking at Jacks full outfit he had on a fur coat and a simple white shirt that didn’t do husband muscles justic as it was loose and torn up. On his legs were a simple pair of loose trousers and he wore fur boots. Not only did he wear a hood and a fur coat over his head but around his neck was a necklace made of different teeth of animals. Most of them killed by his dad. Around his waist a tool belt sat loosely as if it’s might slip off his hips. On the belt multiple knives hung and a couple bags full of various things were tied onto it.
Looking at the belt he opened one of the pouches and took out some bandages that he wrapped around his hand quickly hoping to stop the bleeding. Standing up he held onto his side knowing he needed to pull that one out aswell but he would tend to it later. Watching the man he backed away cautiously and Jack looked at him wildly *Go. Tell anyone and your dead.* Then the guy was gone. Now he just had to find a place to take the girl. Slowly he made his way over looking at alc the wounds he caused and let out a soft sigh. Carrying her would be hard but leaving her there would be worse.
Gently he picked her up with her neck on one arm and the backs of her knees over the other. Since she was in pain he knew she would probably struggle but just laying there she would die. The only close place was the stables. Carrying her gently but quickly he started over calling out *Can someone help! She’s hurt!* By now he was far enough in the town knowing if he went any further that people would ask for his mark to let them know if he was a shifter or not though he didn’t have a mark so he would be in trouble.

Edited at February 18, 2020 05:04 PM by Diabhal
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Clyde Rivers - Male - 28 - Lead Hunter - Mentions: Tove

He raised an eyebrow. She smelled him? Shifter. Of course. He really didn't need her help. But he didn't want to cause a scene. Yet. That would give him away. "I've been here before..." He said quietly, his voice rough. It was true. He had been there before. As a little boy. Times were simpler then. If you can believe it, that was when he didn't hate shifters with a burning passion.

Then she gave him the dead rabbit. He just stared at it for a while, not knowing what to think. Again, he wanted to yell at her. But again, he kept his cool, not wanting to cause a scene. He took it and gave her a firm handshake. "Thanks. But I think I can find my way around easily." This girl had mumbled her words. Perhaps he scared her. If he did, he honestly didn't care.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 05:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I'll post Max's reply, I don't want any of my posts being cut so I'll have to make another one c:)

Ren Yo / M / 20 / Tradesman / Mentions: Nala, Dreyvon, Michael, Horace

Ren got slightly annoyed as Horace pushed him further away from talking. He was tempted to bite his fingers once he slapped his hand over Ren’s mouth. Growing agitated, Ren finally calmed down. Horace had already made the deal and Ren wasn’t going to be able to haggle the price down further. Ren placed his hand on his head, groaning in irritation.

Why’d you want me to accompany you to haggle the price down just so you could cover my mouth and stop my instincts?

Ren sighed, watching as Horace handed over the pouch of silver and finished the deal. In the corner of his eyes, he could see the small blonde figure slipping from the stables, then he heard Horace burst out with laughter. Ren couldn’t help but smile a little. He enjoyed watching others have fun. “I would like to accompany you!” Ren blurted out, faster than he believed he could. “I could help with haggling, tacking and such! I won’t be a burden-I-I swear!” Ren curled his lips into a large smile, he wanted to adventure once more.

He pulled out a map from his side, opening it up to Nala’s face. “I-I have marked down the spots where hunters have blocked out routes, I can scout ahead in my form, I can last in the air for days on end, I can stay in my shifter form and not take up any room,” Ren had brought up many reasons he was worth the while of going. “I-I don’t know much about horses or how to set them up but I won’t bother you about that unless you want to teach me now?” He shifted his talking into a question, placing a hand on the back of his head. He was taller than the girl-much taller. His sudden outburst seemed to be not deemed of being answered. “Sorry,” He apologized quickly.

Horace Umbra / M / 23 / Fisherman / Polar Bear / Mentions: Nala, Ren, Michael, Dreyvon

Horace nodded. The mare was perfect for what he needed. His father would be angry, yes, but probably less angry when he saw that Horace still had some money left over, and they’d have it easier tomorrow. “That’ll be it, thanks,” Horace flicked his attention towards Michael, who was sneaking out the back and scurrying away to his little bakery shop. The boy physically did not want to hang around, and that forced Horace to burst out a small amount of laughter. “I’ll be back tomorrow to pick her up, along with her papers,” He directed his attention towards Dreyvon, mainly speaking to him.

“No, I should head back to my father and tell him the good news. Thank you for the business, I really do appreciate it!” Horace had a large smile on his face, life would be easier with this horse heaving fish loads. He strode out of the stables, the smile still lasting on his face as he jogged from the ranch, heading towards the village. He couldn’t help but shake the feeling that the man he had witnessed earlier had some connection to his family. Perhaps he had slaughtered one of his grandparents-no. He was too young. Although, Horace did know that there was another shifter who went by the last name of Bjorn who also had bear blood. Perhaps Maximillian had something to do with his family. He ran faster than he thought and managed to enter the cottage with ease.

Climbing up the small pair of stairs he saw his father already in his bed, with a candle reading a novel. “Oh… You’re back huh? Took you long enough,” his father grunted, placing the candle on a nearby desk and closing the book in his frail hands. “Have you spoken with the mayor? Or perhaps with James? Maybe you could convince him to let you work with him,” His father’s words startled Horace as the boy flattened his back, laying on his bed. “Well… I decided to do it tomorrow? After I pick up the horse,” Horace held his mouth shut, trying to stop himself from laughing when he saw his father’s reaction. “HORSE? Boy! I told you not to-“ Horace blew out the candle, dimming the light and folded over. “Good night, I’ll talk about it in the morning,” and with that, Horace ended the conversation.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 05:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Sabina, The shifters, Laark

Max immediately got a headache once she spat out the gag, even before her voice perked up he dreaded what she was going to say. He wasn’t in the mood. He snapped back at her. “I did too!” He yelled, anger obviously showing in his eyes. “That’s too damn bad! You were born like this? Who the hell cares?” Max bit his lower lip, he wanted to kick the female in the face, but hesitation stopped him from doing so. Why the hell didn’t he just drown her in the creek? “You didn’t kill me because you’re weak, you’re not loved because you’re a filthy shifter, I don’t care about the shit your spatting out about some curse, no one does. The very fact you decided to steal from me, and would rather fight than run just proves how damn stupid you are,” Maxed tugged at her wrist to cause her more pain.

“If we’re saying things that we could’ve done, here, let me rant,” Max curled his lip in disgust. “I could’ve jabbed that sword of yours right into your neck, I could’ve drowned you in that river, I could’ve tossed you in that hole along with your belongings, I could’ve hung you from a branch, I could’ve snapped your slim little neck,” Max’s eye started to twitch out of frustration. This girl was crawling under his skin. “Listen here bitch, the owner of that dagger is far worth more than your petty life, and therefore, yes, I’d pay more for the dagger than I’d pay for you. And the owner sure did pay for that dagger, well enough. She put the time in it, the gold In it, and you think it’s something you could snatch and shove up your ass? Too bad,” Max tried calming himself, but couldn’t.

He turned around to face her just in time for hooves to knock into his side and crack in the crossbow. He already knew what to do. Grabbing what was left of the chain, he pushed his weight onto a nearby tree and leaped onto the horse’s back, wrapping the chain tightly around her neck, he leaped off and connected it to the tree trunk. Unless she wished to choke to death, she’d be forced to shift back. He was behind the tree, if she shifted back and decided to run, he’d be ready to leap on her.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us