Wolf Play : Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPEN
Chatbox
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   27 

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 24, 2022 03:46 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thistle|yearling|M: Oat
Thistle could feel Oat touch her ear and for some reason it calmed her. Though she was still very much nervous but much less showing it. Her twitching stopped, her fast breathing slowed and her nose bleed stopped. Thistle then nodded. She did NOT want to make a cave-in. "So what should we do?" Thistle asked as she looked over at Oat, hoping they were all safe and the burrow would be safe as well.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 24, 2022 03:53 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Hop, Bog, Aspen, Open!

Now that the danger was past, Frost let out a silent yawn. The big rabbit looked longingly at the burrow, but knew that he shouldn't go in. While he was feeling better than he had been, he could feel that he was still sick. Therefore, he began to hop over to the bush that Bog had been sheltering under. To his surprise, he couldn't see the brothers under it. Where were they? Ah, there they were, talking to Aspen.

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Ash, Open!

"What did you do, chase it up a tree?" Leaper joked, playfully cuffing the older rabbit. The slight raspiness to his friend's throat was lost on the young warclaw. Leaper was happy enough that everyone had survived. If anything had happened to Ash or Moon, he didn't know what he'd do.
Leaper shivered. Best not to think of it.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 24, 2022 03:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper
"Thats exactly what i did. I could see the fear in his eyes as he hid in the tree." Ash laughed before returning Leapers cuff. He then nibbled on some grass as he looked at Leaper, seeming as he was in though. "What you thinking about? Maybe its the lovely Moo-" Ash stopped, waiting for Leapers reaction. He loved playing with his friend like that.
Berry|Hauler|M: Frost
Berry looked up to see that Frost had made his way to a bush so she quickly caught up to him. "Hey Frost," She smiled, hoping she wasnt intruding. "Is there anything i can do for you? I would love to help," Berry said, making sure Frost didnt know she knew about his sickness. She didnt want to worry him after all. Just then her stomach growled so she nibbled the grass as she talked with Frost.

Edited at October 24, 2022 04:02 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 24, 2022 04:01 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: Aspen

The brothers inclined their heads obediently to their patrol leader. It was wiser to wait until morning, certainly.

Hop quickly began ushering and shoving his larger littermate to the sick bush.

Oat / Excavator / Mentions: Thistle

"For now, we won't expand in that direction." Oat stated patiently. "I want to see how it changes over the season to see if it's because of floodwater. We'll mark out the spot for the others to avoid and watch for any other signs of loose soil."

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 24, 2022 04:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thistle|yearling|M: Oat
Thistle nodded before digging an X in the dirt for a reminder for herself. If Oat wanted to do something more Thistle wouldnt mind. Just then Thistle realised it was night. That meant she could finally get good rest in the warren. She happily sighed as she looked around for a good spot. Soon she found one in the corner of the warren so she layed down, happy to be safe. She yawned before falling asleep.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 27, 2022 09:35 AM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Berry, Hop, Bog, Open!

Frost looked at Berry, touched by the generosity. It was pleasant that his rabbits cared about him as an individual, rather than just as a figurehead. "I'll be fine, but thanks for the concern, Berry. I may have just eaten some bad grass."
As the two brothers approached, the buck's ears perked up, and his hazel eyes regarded them curiously. "Be careful, Hop," Frost joked, "he won't get any better with you shoving him."
Frost coughed again, rubbing his muzzle. The older rabbit regarded Bog curiously; he didn't seem to be doing too badly.

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Ash, Moon (ind.), Open!

Alarm flashed through Leaper's body, and he fought the urge to stamp. "Ssh!" he hissed, putting his paw against Ash's muzzle. "Don't tell her!" What would he do if Moon found out how he felt about her? Oh, she'd laugh at him, no doubt. No self-respecting doe would want a runty chimera buck like him.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 27, 2022 11:20 AM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: Frost

"His plan was simply to bully me into wellness." Bog said as sincerely as he could. Hop cuffed his ear lightly and moved to gather grass and moss for the sick bush while there was still a little light left in the sky.

---

Oat / Excavator / Mentions: Thistle

Oat deepened the X a bit so it was easy to feel under their paws as a warning not to enter that part of the burrow. She watched her new apprentice pick a spot to sleep and wandered the still shallow burrow to find a spot for herself.

Maybe on the next sunny day, Oat could take a few rabbits to gather long grass to dry and make some proper beds. A warren was never without kits for long, and they would need nests.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 27, 2022 04:04 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Blizzard l Male l Loner l M: None
Blizzard hopped his way through the snow, leaving behind huge prints. He didnt mind. He didnt think that any other rabbits or predators were around.
As he made it back to his burrow in a deep pule of snow, which he excavated himself, he hopped in and dozed off hopeing soon that he could find a Warren to be a part of.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 27, 2022 06:55 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Berry|Hauler|M: Frost
Berry wasnt sure how much Frost believed his escuse but she didnt believe it at all. She knew he was sick and hated he wouldnt let her help. She looked worriedly at him before nodding slightly and hopping off. She layed down a few hopps away from the bush Frost was heading too. She nervously watched him, hoping he would get better.
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper
Ash let out a loud laugh as Leaper freaked out. He pushed Leapers paw away before speaking. "Dont worry, im not going to tell her, im not that mean. Or am i?" Ash asked himself playfully, just to get Leapers reaction. "Are you even going to tell her though?" Ash asked after a minute of silence.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 28, 2022 05:39 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Blizzard l Male l Loner
Blizzard couldnt sleep. Even though he'd been alone for almost his whole life he just couldnt take it anymore. He hopped out of his makeshift burrow and gave it one last look, well hopefully. He was going to look for something to eat and look for a Warren nearby. He twitched his nose and ran his small paws over his ears. He huge prints were leaving big marks in the snow. He came up on a smaller boulder amd looked around. Sure enough in between the smaller crevices he could see clovers and other small plants. He reached in his paws and snatched some out, shoving it into his mouth. After a couple more mouthfuls he continued on. His ears pricked as small sounds of rodents beneath the snow scampered about. The chills were starting to speak in beneath his gray and white fur, and he shook. After a while of traveling he started to smell faint traces of rabbit and started seeing faint footprints, though mostly covered over in the new falling snow. He hopped on hopefully not seeking this territory, just looking for a home. After awhile he started to get tired and started digging a temporary burrow. After it was deep enough, he curled into a ball and fell fast asleep.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us