Wolf Play : The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - Open
Chatbox
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it
 Transcendence
11:24:25 free palestine
Muttmart's art actually got featured un HEEs news page twice 😭👍

I think the double feature is still a bug but awesome featuree
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:23:46 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have acquired a migraine
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 12:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Did I sign up for this roleplay??
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 01:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reenira Borelson || Female || 20 || Chief Shifter || Bobcat || Mentions: Shay, Connor (indirectly, NPC characters
Tucked in among the market, a decent sized tavern, the only tavern in Fellborn, bustled with activity. Well, bustled-ish, it was the middle of the day in a smaller town and people were typically out doing their various jobs, a few usual straggled around the bar though, drinking their despairs and sorrows away, their grimy clothes and greasy hair a statement to their unkempt lives that lacked a strong woman figure in them.

Behind the counter, and currently in among empty sacks, a small woman dug around through the cupboard, looking quite ridiculous half inside the deep cabinet, twisted in an awkward position to try and reach the far back, her fingers fumbling around for anything, searching for the one thing she lacked, bread.

Reen backtracked the way she had come and back out onto her taverns floor, a harrumph of annoyance describing her mood, annoyed. She was out of any sort of bread and she was expecting a steady flow of customers this evening. Without bread, she would loose a lot of her sales, though she wouldn’t mind the few hunters who did come into her tavern to not pay her a visit.

Tucking a few strands of her short blonde hair behind her ears, Reen pushed herself to her legging clad knees and then to her feet, her short stature bringing her to the height of a ten or eleven year old, something that she found highly annoying. She brushed her small hands down the food smeared apron she had tied around her waist, her large blue gaze flicking about the well lit room.

Sighing, she reached behind her and untied the apron, setting it on the counter and stepping out from behind it. She wore dark leggings and a loose tunic, a fitted vest over the top, clothing that was usually considered mens clothing, but she wore it none the less.

Walking over towards the door, Reen opened it, letting a blast of chilly air infiltrate the fire heated building, her face morphing into a serious one.

“Alright boys, your gonna have to leave, I’m closing down for a few, gotta make a bread run.” The men at the bar let out a few grumbled words but didn’t argue with the small blonde as they picked themselves up, gulping down the lasts drops of beer from their emptied tankards as they left, she following behind them.

As she passed one of the usual’s, Mel, she reached out and snatched the bottle he had smuggled beneath his cloak, ignoring his protests as she walked away from him, calling over her shoulder. “Nice try Mel, better luck next time.” The man had a tendency to attempt to steal her liquor almost every time he visited, despite how many times she stopped him.

Reen picked her way through the market place, heading towards the outskirts of town where the baker Shay lived. He was supposed to have made his regular delivery to her this morning, but something had held him back, obviously, since she was having to go retrieve the bread herself.

The man was grumpy and withdrawn, and his bakery was a troublesome trek, but he was fairly priced and made good bread, so she put up with his bad attitude. She was a bit fond of the antisocial man, even if she didn’t admit it, she enjoyed their short conversations that consisted of a few annoyed words on his part, or nothing at all.

Reen spotted his house tucked away against the trees, the place a welcome sight as she trudged down the path that led to it, failing to notice the two men walking through the woods towards the place. She reached the door and let her fist fall upon it three hard times, waiting for the grouch to greet her with a glare and an annoyed “What?” As if she had interrupted something important when she knew for a fact he had been doing nothing other than attempting to perfect his precious recipes. She having completely forgot about the bottle of liquor she held in her other hand.

Edited at February 18, 2020 01:25 PM by Fusty Dudget
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 01:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine D'Ahma/ female / 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Max, Laark (indirectly)
Sabine stole through the night, her hood pulled up, and her cloak blending into the darkness. Tired of her horse form from spending all day as a horse, she chose not to shift. True, she could make time as a horse, but she would also leave large hoofprints. And being a brilliant white colored horse, wasn't the best for a nighttime stealth mission. So Sabine was pleased to be able to move through the shadows.
Dusk. This time of day was her favorite, as a girl, she had always loved sneaking around in the dark playing night games. In the group of children from the village, she was almost always chosen to be the "monster". This was the child who would sneak around in the dark and try to scare the other children who were deemed "the prey". This was Sabine's favorite game. But when her family died when she was 14, she abandoned such play, assuming a very serious and withdrawn personality. She was old enough to have a job then, and she did her job well, but she was always a loner, never spilling out the grief she had welled up inside. It was well know in the village that she hadn't even cried when her father died. But it wasn't that she didn't care, she did. It tore her apart, but she couldn't cry. She didn't know how to let her emotions out. Grief, pain, sorrow, she never let these show. Anger, agression, rage, and fury, she did let these show. Friendship was what carried her through, what had saved her from a bottomless pit of bottled up grief. Her friends had allowed her to be herself again, and feel loved. This is why she would do anything for her friends. Because they weren't just friends, they were family. And they were all she had left.

As Sabine came within a mile from the place where the fight had occured, she decided to go a different way, she looped far around, making sure she left no tracks, and came from the opposite side. The last thing she wanted was someone following her trail or the direction she came from back to her friends at the cave.

When she was very near, she heard a twig snap. Someone was there. Sabine climbed a large oak and looked down from its leafy branches. A large man was there, seemingly surveying the tracks they had left during the scuffle that morning. He seemed to look towards a direction and leave the tracks. Sabine watched as he walked towards a large boulder. Her eyes widened as she realized this was the direction she had kicked the dagger. No! If he got the dagger, it could be worse than if the Hunter from today had it. When his hand finally emerged from the crevice in the rock with no dagger, she breathed a sigh a relief. But now she was confused. She had indeed kicked the dagger there, but why hadn't the man gotten it?

Sabine waited until the man left. He seemed to follow the two Hunter's tracks for a bit, and then he changed and followed the shifters tracks. Uh oh! She thought. Artem was supposed to have those hidden! And he did, I saw him! How is this man tracking them still? He must be some tracker... She thought.

Being able to wait no longer, she put a mask over her face, and climbed back down to the lowest limb and dropped down to the ground without a sound. Stealth was something she'd long since mastered. Creeping to the boulder, she peered in the crack and saw the dagger. But when she reached her hand in to retrieve it, she found that the crevice tapered to an even thinner slot. And that was where the dagger was wedged. Frustrated, Sabine tried harder, but even her small feminine fingers would not reach the dagger. She unsheathed one of her thin swords, wincing at the slight sound it made, and tried to pry the dagger free with the blade. The dagger shifted, and the came loose. Sabine carefully dragged it out with her sword, until it got to a point where she could grab it. As she pulled it out, it scraped the rock when it came free, making a very noticeable sound. Sabine gasped and retreated back into the shadows, hoping she wasn't seen, for it was certain she was heard. As she held her breath, praying that the man would just move on, she tucked the dagger into her satchel, and stayed as still as she could, blending into the dusk shadows.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 01:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Connor Westley|22|Male|Puma|Guard|Mentions:Shay,
Reenira
-
Connor didn't fail to notice the grumpy posture that he had held whilst he spoke. Nothing but the forests lullaby following after his words. He unnoticeably shook his head, subtle and soft in mild disappointment at the mans lack of enthusiasm. Had he no pride or ego to remark on Connors recent statement about his sweet bread? He had to admit that it made him cock his head to the side in subtle disbelief. Nonetheless, Connor would follow once he was offered to tag along, Shay's strides no faster than his own. He had to bite his lip to keep himself from spewing supposedly funny comments or flattery for the man. He figured that the short silence could be sufficient enough for now.
-
Connor stared at the mans bakery with hooded eyes, the suns light peeking through the trees as they walked. It was indeed a short walk, which he was thankful for. Any longer and he'd have to disturb the peaceful silence that had overcome them. He trotted ahead Shay for a moment as he made out a dark and small figure tapping at the entrance. Connor shook his head as a smile spread across his face once more like butter.
I told you!! He was yelling it over and over in his mind as they walked. He would stop once they arrived just close enough to make out the frame of a small girl. Or woman he should say.
Connor brushed his strands of hair from his face, which often broke free from his bun.
He didn't bother to advance onto Reenira's figure, deciding his words were loud enough to reach her.
"Behind you."
(Sorry kinda rushed cause I'm in class. Uwu)
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 02:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Sabina, The shifters, Laark, intenseeeeee

Max was starting to grow edged as he carefully traced the tracks. He swore he saw some movement, but he couldn’t be too sure. Just in case, he knocked his crossbow. It was tightly gripped into his hand, any movement, anything would trigger his movement. As his hand was uncovering the tracks, he heard the slightest thump. He stayed silent, still. That’s when he heard the clinking of metals. With speed he turned around, seeing a figure taking Laark’s dagger from the crevice with a sword. The sword didn’t resemble Laarks, so, Max pulled the trigger. It aimed directly to her torso, he knew where he shot. The appendix took place there. A not needed organ, yet it helped with the body. Quickly he charged, he didn’t have his ax with him, but he could do with fists.

He was able to catch up, kneeing the girl’s face with one of his knees, he gripped the dagger from her hands, along with gripping her wrist that held her sword. With his other hand, he filtered it through her cloak, finding her neck and grasping onto it tightly. It was slim, and his hands were rough, he was strong enough to raise her from the ground with ease. Although the darkness hid her features, Max still felt angered. “That’s not yours to mess with,” He felt the dagger still had poison on it, Laark might’ve needed that poison. He tossed it behind him, letting it freely slip back into the crevice. He knew she wouldn’t forget one of her most valuable daggers, and if this shifter were to win the fight, it’d be harder for her to get it. Max pursed his lips in fury. Was she one of the shifters who had hurt Laark? He tightened around her throat, he wasn’t going to lose his grip any time.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Shay Cormac Connolly - Male - 29 - Baker - Mentions: Connor Westley, Reenira Borelson

As his home came into view, Shay immediately noted the personn outside his door. Reenira. Ah, that was right. He was meant to make a delivery today. He had completely forgotten about that. Not that he was going to admit that aloud. And yes, he was ignoring the fact that she had, of course, come while he was out, something that would not have happened if people had just left him alone today. Making a note to make a note of his deliveries to himself later, he barely glanced at Connor out of the corner of his eye as the other kindly, and irritatingly, alerted Reenira to their presence. Good enough. It spared Shay the trouble of speaking.

Well, he should probably greet her, given that she was a customer of his, but that was an effort he really didn't have to put forth. Reenira would already be used to his rather frigid disposition, and probably wouldn't be expecting much of a greeting. Thank god she was smart enough to know that.

However, as he studied her, he did noticed the bottle of liquor in her hand. Well, she did own a tavern, but why had she brought it with her to his home? Shay allowed his eyebrows to raise just a subtle inch, enough of a change of expression for him to show his curiosity.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 02:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reenira Borelson || Female || 20 || Chief Shifter || Bobcat || Mentions: Shay, Connor

A short time had passed since her tap on the door and no cold glare had greeted her at the door, something that both annoyed her and brought forth a few questions. Before she could even begin to ask these questions, however, a smooth voice from behind her erased those thoughts as she let out an audible gasp and spun around to find herself facing a man, Connor.

A glare found her features as she nearly chucked the liquor bottle at his head. “Don’t do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack.” Her blue gaze flicked behind the grinning Connor where she spotted Shay, a look of curiosity upon his features.

Curiosity, strange, she had never really seen him with a differing expression other than angry, annoyed, tired, and done-with-this-shit. So the curious look jogged her memory as she glanced down at the liquor in her hands, suddenly remembering she held it there after retrieving it from Mel.

“Oops, didn’t mean to bring you.” She mused as she hefted the bottle in her hands. Her gaze soon returned to Connor though.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned him, though her annoyance quickly returned as she remembered what she was doing here. A small glare etched into her features as she walked past Connor, thrusting the bottle into his hands. “Hold this.”

She walked up to Shay, the taller man seeming to loom in front of her as she stopped before him. “I am out of bread, completely. What happened? You were supposed to deliver this morning.” She arched one pale brow at him, more annoyed than angry.
She wasn’t necessarily mad at him, just annoyed, as her day wasn’t going the best already, and she had to come all the way over here to get the bread she paid to have delivered. Her annoyance faltered some though as she glanced back at Connor, then to Shay, a small smile found her features.

If Shay was being pestered by Connor, she could understand why he was late, the man had an uncanny ability to do absolutely nothing and at the same time restrain others from getting things done.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 02:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine D'Ahma/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Max
Sabine barely had time to think when he pulled out the crossbow and shot at her. She jumped out of the way of the arrow, and it emmbedded in the tree begind her with a thonk. But she didn't have time to pick herself up, and the man grabbed her. He lifted her up, his hand on her throat, and the other around her right hand. She gasped for air while she tried to think of a plan. I'm a goner. She thought panickedly. Then he spoke to her. That's not yours to mess with.
For some reason, his harsh words and actions sparked something in her. She drew in a shallow breath and smiled slyly. "Finders keepers, how was I to know?" She croaked while she used her left hand to grab a hidden dagger and sliced the arm that was holding her throat all in one lightning fast motion, and kicked him in the guts at the same time. Hoping to take advantage of surprise and pain, she wrenched free of his other arm and climbed up the nearest tree. A higher position was the best thing to have, plus the leaves hid her so he couldn't know exactly where she was in the tree to shoot a bolt from the crossbow at her.
Panting from the shock of being grabbed by the throat, she got out her bow, nocked an arrow, and waited for what the man would do next. "In case you didn't know, it isn't very friendly to introduce yourself by grabbing people's throats. In fact, it is considered rude." She mocked from the treetops. She didn't know him, and why was he defending the Hunter's dagger like that? "Seriously, what did I do that caused your unexplainable wrath to be brought down upon me, giant man?" She called down. He was indeed a giant. In the split seconds that she had been next to hin on the ground, he had towered at least a foot over her head, and Sabine was actually pretty tall for a woman.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 02:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Sabina, The shifters, Laark

Max winced in pain as she sliced his arm. He quickly pulled an arrow from his waist and attempted to jab it into her side. She was too quick as she kicked him the gut, pushing him onto his rump for a few moments. He had slid the arrow along her leg, creating a good amount of blood to flow onto his hands. She was quick, silent, lethal. He watched her climb the tree, but her figure seemed to disappear once she reached the top. Max got to his feet with a grunt. “I don’t think it’s very kind to attempt to steal someone’s dagger, especially when it was made especially for her,” Max gritted his teeth. Filthy shifters. “I know you have friends, darling, I know, I can see their tracks despite your efforts,” Max placed the bloodied arrow onto his crossbow, readying it in case he was able to spot where she was.

“You’re a filthy thief, along with that, it’s my duty to hunt down creatures like you, you disgust the world, you must be terminated along with your friends,” Max looked around, he heard an arrow slightly scrape against a bow. His eyes drifted to the tip of the arrow, the glint that reflected off of it had given her spot away. He stacked the crossbow with three more arrows. Even if she were to swiftly move, at least one would impale or graze her. He didn’t give away that he had found her spot, looking to another branch. With haste he flicked his wrist under his coat, making it so she couldn’t see the crossbow pointing directly at her. He pulled the trigger and the three arrows went flying in opposing directions. Shifters had raided his family. Shifters had torn apart his world. It was time he did the same to them.

“I know you’re fast,” Max called out to the young woman, he had analyzed all of her moves. “I know you’d rage to save one of your friends, I can tell that you’re holding back your shifter form, probably because it will default to me. You wanted her dagger, now tell me, why the hell you suppose I’m going to let that slide? I’ll make you bleed bitch,” Max hissed out the words, his eyes darting, following her movement. She couldn’t escape now. He felt the blood on his arm trickle down to his shoulders. He didn't care.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 18, 2020 02:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Shay Cormac Connolly - Male - 29 - Baker - Mentions: Connor Westley, Reenira Borelson

Well, Reenira had confirmed she hadn't meant to bring the liquor along, which didn't surprise him at all. Shay didn't drink very often, especially not in taverns. That was way too close to way too many people, and if he went in to them, it risked running into drunks. Shay hated dealing with drunk people. It was just annoying, and with most of the drunks he encountered, they rambled way too much for his liking. Not that there was an acceptable level of rambling. While Reenira was asking Connor what he was doing there, Shay had moved a bit closer to the door, debating whether he wanted to just go inside. He knew he had her bread; he'd made it this morning. He'd just completely forgotten he was meant to deliver it today. It was one of those thigns that had just slipped his mind.

That thought was immediately disrupted by Reenira walking straight up to him, shoving the bottle of liqour in Connor's hands for safekeeping. Well, looked like he would have to actually deal with this. Reenira looked quite annoyed, which he admitted, mentally of course, that he didn't blame her for. The tavern own was obviously quite annoyed, not quite angry, but annoyed. Once again, Shay really didn't blame her, even if he didn't voice it, nor let his expression show that he agreed that she had the right.

"I am out of bread, completely. What happened? You were supposed to deliver this morning.”

Shay really didn't like that smile that appeared on her face shortly after as she glanced from Connor then back to him. He had no idea what was going through he head, but he didn't care to ask either. All he wanted to do was get her the bread she'd paid for, and if Connor wanted something, get him whatever he wanted, and then get them out of there. He had had enough interaction to last him the rest of his life, thank you very much.

"....Your bread is inside. I can retrieve it if you follow me."

He did have to step around her to get to his door, opening it and heading inside. Shay just wanted this over with, and if these were the last things he needed to do, he could get back to experimenting with recipes. Inside, he worked on locating Reenira's delivery. Of course, it wasn't difficult to find, considerinng he stored them within a crate, packaged tightly to keep them fresh as long as possible. The crate was simply to allow him to carry it easily. Shay opened the crate to ensure that he had actually put the correct amount in, scanning over it for a moment before glancinng back at Reenira, in case she wanted to check as well.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us