Chatbox
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat
 MLadySkylar
06:11:11 P'Sky
I'd agree with that
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:07 (he/they)
I'd notify them that I would not be progressing with their commission until they respond next
 Salom_
06:11:04 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Okay thatÂ’s what I figured might be best. I already stopped work on it, but I do hope they reach back out because it was turning out very well
 MLadySkylar
06:10:50 P'Sky
Sal
Are you referring to those making your commission?
 Existence
06:10:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, stop the commission till I receive a reply personally.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   27 

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 18, 2022 04:14 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
SCENE SETTING | Mentions: Ash, Bobcat

The bobcat stood still, its head level with the top of the fern. The predator waited, its breathing quiet. Suddenly, above the gentle gurgle of the river, a sound rang out.
"Keck! Keck!"
Ash and the bobcat would both recognise the sound as the familiar call of a passenger pigeon. The latter turned quickly towards it to the east before darting swiftly in pursuit.

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Aspen

The buck shot off as only a scared rabbit could, bolting in the direction of the warren. In his panic, he couldn't tell whether it was Aspen or the bobcat that had touched him. But, no - the bobcat would have killed him. Was she safe?
The little rabbit looked back, hoping that Aspen would make it back to the clearing with him.

Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Warren

"Don't worry," Frost smiled, seeing the expression on Splash's face. "I'll be alright once I get a little re-"
A stomp rang out.
Suddenly Berry was in front of him, speaking quickly, eyes terrified.
The news hit Frost as the Skinned Ones' spears had hit Misty.
"We need to move, now!"
Frost acted quickly, hopping towards the entrance to the warren, making sure to keep his body between the eastern exit and Splash. A flash of tawny fur streaked by; there was Scruff. Once Frost got to the entrance, he stopped just outside and stomped. "Everyone, get inside! Bobcat!"
From inside the burrow came the sounds of digging; so Oat and Flurry were probably inside. As much as Frost wanted to run into the burrow, he knew how large he was; if he had to stay outside so that two smaller rabbits could survive, so be it. Where was the sound of rabbits' paws coming from? By the fern where he'd seen the twins. Frost looked around frantically, spotting the fern and the quickly-moving form of the healthy patroller.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 18, 2022 04:18 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop / Patroller / Mentions: Aspen, Frost

Hop was standing guard outside of Bog's bush, trembling, watching for any sign of the bobcat so he could lead it away. He glanced briefly around in an attempt to spot his patrol leader, but Aspen wasn't in camp.

"Go to the burrow," Bog scolded his brother, crouched in the shade of the bush. "The Warchief's orders are to go to the burrow." Naturally, he was just as reluctant to obey. They had been trained, the yearlings and excavators hadn't been.

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 18, 2022 04:19 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Patrol leader rival l Mentions: leaper
Aspen bolted out of the berries ' clearing running blindly after Leaper. She spotted the clearing with rabbits running to the burrows.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 18, 2022 04:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash|Warclaw|M: bobcat, open!
Ash could feel the breath of the bob cat as he tryed not to freak out. Just then Ash heard the familiar call of the passenger pigeon. He let out a sigh as the bob cat took after the bird. Still shaking he looked out to make sure the bob cat had gone. After he was sure it was gone he slowly hopped out of the fern, legs still shaking and senses still alert. He slowly made his way back to the warren, just to make sure the bob cat wouldnt come back and go to the warren.
Berry|Hauler|M:Frost, Thsitle, Warren, open!
Berry did as her leader had told and quickly ran into the warren. Around her were scared bunnies that she couldnt help. She slinked around the warren, making sure everyone was as confortable as they could be. After she had check everyone she sat in the corner by her digging friend. She didnt speak because she knew Thistle was hard at work but just her friends company was conforting.

Edited at October 18, 2022 04:29 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 20, 2022 03:03 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Hop, Ash, Aspen, Leaper, Open!

Frost was looking from Hop to the western entrance, terrified that at any moment he would hear the sickening sound of the bobcat's claws against rabbit flesh. The small blurs of Leaper and Aspen darted past the big buck; there was only one rabbit missing. Where was Ash? A sickening thought crossed Frost's mind.
The bobcat must've gotten him.
The warchief was about to - finally - shelter in the burrow when he felt a big grey blur push past him. Alarm shot through his body before he recognised Ash, and entered the burrow after him.
Finally, at long last, the sounds of passenger pigeons and squirrels flooded the clearing. "I think it's safe," Frost said, sticking his head cautiously out of the burrow, coughing, then stepping back to allow the others to exit.
"Ash!" Leaper's voice rang out from behind him, "I-thank heavens! I thought you were-"

SCENE SETTING | Mentions: Oat, Ash, Bog
As Oat continued digging, her trained senses would find that the soil felt thin against her claws, almost airy, if she dug towards the north. Ash would begin to feel a slight soreness in his throat. Bog, now that the adrenalin was fading, would begin to feel better.
(The weather has been updated!)
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 20, 2022 08:05 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Oat / Excavator / mentions: Frost, Thistle

Oat paused in her digging, both to listen to Frost's declaration, and to more thoroughly investigate the earth she was shifting.

"Thistle, stop a moment," she told the yearling, nudging rabbits out of her way easily. Her shoulders scraped against the top of the burrow.

---
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: themselves, mostly

Bog began grooming his feet and head now that the fright seemed to be over, his heart thumping powerfully in his chest.

"I think the dratted cat frightened away my illness," he joked to his brother.

"That's not funny," Hop said reproachfully. He would have cuffed Bog, if he wasn't so grateful that they were both alive.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 20, 2022 08:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thistle|yearling|M: Oat
Thistle jumped a bit as Oat came towards her saying to stop. She stopped and looked at Oat. "I-is everything o-okay?" Thistle said as her nervousness returned. She already missed the peace that digging gave her. She especially hated this nervousness. Why did she have to be like this anyways?!
Berry|Hauler|M: Frost(ind)
Berry was releaved everyone was okay and no one had left them(died). Berry shook her head before hoping out of the warren. On her way out she definatly heard Frost cough. Once outside she shook herself out and waited for Frost to come out so she could talk to him. She has worried for her warcheif after all.
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper, Frost(ind) and the warren(ind)
Ash had finally made it back to the warren when Ash realised je had slight soreness in his throat. Though he just brushed it off and countinued to the warren itself. As soon as he was a few feet from the warren bunnies started coming out, including his friend. Ash smiled as his friend hopped up to him with a worried look. "Dont worry, worry wort. Im fine! As good as ever!" He said playfully, though he could feel the soreness in his throat worsen a bit.

Edited at October 20, 2022 09:00 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 20, 2022 09:00 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Patrol leader rival l Mentions:
Aspen shook her fur out, her heart still racing from the bobcat. She looked around it looked like everyone was safe. It was starting to get dark, time passes quickly she guessed.

Edited at October 20, 2022 09:01 PM by Dawnforest
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 23, 2022 11:43 AM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Oat / Excavator / Mentions: Thistle

Oat touched her nose to Thistle's ear in an attempt to calm the nervous yearling. "The dirt is thin on this side, I don't want to risk a cave in with so many rabbits in the burrow."

Her tail was ragged from a career of being pulled out of cave-ins by the rump, and while she had no fear for herself, Oat definitely didn't want to risk the untrained and inexperienced.

---

Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: Aspen

The twins approached Aspen, alert and ready to help if there was further trouble.

"At least the bobcat didn't come here, right?" Bog commented, scratching his neck with his back foot. "So hopefully it doesn't know where the warren is. We might have to find a new source of food for a few days though."
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 24, 2022 03:43 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Patrol leader rival l mentions: Hop, Bog
Aspen greeted Hop and Bog as they approached her. " hi, " she paused as Bog spoke " tomorrow we will search for another food source... But we can't do anything until morning "

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us