Buggy, I mean, she's only 29 so nowhere near 50s lol
 BuggyOs
08:18:37 Bug-a-boo
Ky
thats actually kinda funny xD

I wasnt expecting any of it to be right
 kycantina
08:11:37 ky but it's spooky
Bug, lmao, things are a bit cheaper over here, she did use some inheritance money though lol
 BuggyOs
08:10:10 Bug-a-boo
Ky
buying a house?? in this economy?? she must be in her 50s with a great inheritance at least (I live in the US)
 kycantina
08:09:24 ky but it's spooky
If y'all think I'm old wait til you hear about my friend who just bought a house lol
 BuggyOs
08:06:05 Bug-a-boo
Ky
ahh okay lmao
 kycantina
08:05:03 ky but it's spooky
Buggy, depends on how many kids are in WP chat at a time
 BuggyOs
08:04:46 Bug-a-boo
Ice
it'll be my first time so I'm just hoping it goes well
 icemoons
08:04:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

I hate getting blood work, usually takes the person a few trys to find a good vain
 Autumn's Wraith
08:03:08 A Sad Mozzy
Thieves,
Late reply, but cool!
 BuggyOs
08:02:40 Bug-a-boo
Ky
lol so you are, how many grandchildren you got?
 kycantina
08:02:04 ky but it's spooky
Bug, LMAO I feel like it most days, just had to move my knitting stuff to make room on the couch
 BuggyOs
08:00:46 Bug-a-boo
Ky
are you old or something? (completely joking)
 kycantina
08:00:00 ky but it's spooky
I swear the second you graduate uni you immediately forget that schools exist and people go to them
 BuggyOs
07:59:57 Bug-a-boo
Ice
hello!

I'm getting blood work done today so I have to fast for a while. Thankfully I got the earliest appointment I could, but it's still gonna be 10.45 when I go in, so it wont be after 11 when I can eat
 icemoons
07:58:54 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

Hi! Oh that sucks... What's up
 Den of Thieves
07:58:43 
Im homeschooled too!
 BuggyOs
07:58:01 Bug-a-boo
it's 8.57 am where I live! Sadly I cant eat anything until after 11 this morning
 Autumn's Wraith
07:57:46 A Sad Mozzy
I'm homeschooled, so
 icemoons
07:57:41 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
kirl

lucky!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +2
Ermine : +5
Copperhead : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 22, 2022 07:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Melancholy(Mel) | Lone Wolf | 19 | Female | M: Open
-
A Thin and scraggly looking wolf trotted through the woods looking emaciated and rabid. If any human saw them they could easily be mistaken for a rabid flea infested dog. Their dull dark brown eyes darted around as they kept going forward, their nose and ears twitching at every sound and scent. It had been a long time since Mel had been in a pack, her departure from said pack had made her hopeless and untrusting. She hadn't looked back as she was chased away and she'd hoped every day that they had survived the monster but she knew somewhere inside that they hadn't. So far she'd warned three packs she'd happened to pass by and so far all three packs had chased her away and accused her off being insane. By now she was sure she was right, after all how could any wolf stay sane when they're alone and being hunted by a monster that shouldn't even exist. She froze at the sound of a familiar far off roar of rage from the creature and only a second later she was back on the move her steps more frantic in pace. She could tell she was nearing a city and it was quite tempting to try scavenging there since it has been nearly a week since she last ate but her paranoia made her cautious. The humans could be cruel so it would be safer to wait till nightfall. She quickly switched directions going around the town, she could smell other werewolves on the wind and from the roar she hoped she would have time to warn them before anyone else died at the creatures hands but she had little hope. No matter what she did the creature would continue on and no matter who she tried to warn it was doubtful they would believe her. Finally coming across a river she hesitated before quickly lapping up as much water as she could while looking around every few seconds to be sure she wouldn't be ambushed. The creature was near and she'd be damned if she let it kill her for a little drink of water.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 23, 2022 07:21 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽
"Kari" "V"
Alpha male 25 Mentions: Sydney and Luna (indirectly), Tori (directly)

It all happened fast. Too fast. Ikaris was startled to see Sydney rush inside in her wolf form, clearly distraught. What made him stop dead in his tracks was what she had said to him. She had to be mistaken, right? There was no way Kline died. His thoughts were interrupted when yet another pack member rushed inside. Once more the words were uttered. Kline was dead. Ikaris couldn't say anything. Things like this had never happened while he's been the alpha. He fought his mind, trying to search for words to comfort those returning to the house, but he couldn't open his mouth.

At the sound of Tori's howl, Ikaris felt his heart skip one too many beats; panic setting in. This was really happening. It really happened. Kline was dead. Say something Ikaris. Anything. Fighting to find words again, he failed. Dammit! Reluctantly he turned his head to look at Kline. Kari felt his muscles stiffen, his pulse pounding in his ears as he held his breath. His gaze broke only when Tori got up from beside Sydney. Letting his gaze follow her until he could see her no longer. Then, he released the breath he had been holding, nearly gasping.

How did this happen? Did he make the right decisions earlier? Surely a loner couldn't have done this. Something dangerous lived out here with them... but what? Way to go. One of your pack members died and you're doing nothing. Balling his hand into a fist, Ikaris took a deep breath, countering the negative thought with a different thought. There's nothing I can do, not until I know what really happened. Then that monster will pay. No one else will die. His pack desperately needed comfort, but he wasn't going to be able to provide it, not tonight. Tonight they'd mourn. Tomorrow? Tomorrow they'd find a way to kill the monster that did this. No one else would die.

Quietly the alpha left the area, heading back towards the rooms. Briefly he thought about going to his own room, but he couldn't. Tori just pulled Kline's body back home. Stopping at her door, Ikaris brought his hand up to knock. Pausing for a moment he shook his head and opened the door without knocking. If what he was doing was wrong, he'd face her and let her yell at him- hell, he'd even let her hit him if that helped her feel better.

Without wasting anymore time, Ikaris walked over to the side of her bed where she sat, carefully sitting down beside her. With one quick glance a sharp pain pierced his chest. Once again he was at a loss for words, instead Ikaris opted to putting an arm around her shoulders, gently pulling her closer to him so he could hug her. Generally he'd avoid making an action like this without talking to her, but at the moment it felt right to embrace her. Sometimes the presence of someone was what people needed. Kari felt like saying sorry would achieve nothing. It didn't feel like it would be the right thing to do. Apologies couldn't bring Kline back, nothing would. But for now he could be there for her, he could provide some sort of comfort until they could destroy the beast that did this to the pack.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 23, 2022 08:04 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Carson O'Connor | Medic | Mentions: Sydney and Rowan

Carson pulled up a chair to sit by Sydney as he listened to her. He moved a hand to rest it gently on her head. "You didn't kill Kline Sydney. Yes I agree that you shouldn't have done the hunting alone but what happened is not your fault." His heart tightening listening to the pain in the young wolf as he gently rubbed his thumb along her head.

"We are sad that Kline is gone but we are so happy that you are still with us." He kept his tone soft and looked up when Rowan walked getting some supplies and then leaving. He caught the faint scent of blood and shook his head knowing everyone was taking it hard.

"Sydney, you are welcome to come to my room if you do not want to be alone. I bet any one of us in the pack would let you share a room while you heal." He pulled back his hand as he sat back for a moment then standing up. "Please try to get some rest Sydeny if you can. Would you like me to have someone come in and sit with you?"

He knew they needed to take care of Kline's body and that the longer they waited the worse it could get. He stepped towards the door and paused for a moment as he watched Kari head towards the rooms and while waiting for a reply from Sydney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Ikaris

Tori caught Kari's scent before he opened the door. As she heard the door open, she began to wipe her eyes trying to hide that she had been crying just a few moments before. Her hand stopped by her eye when she didn't hear his voice and it startled her when he sat beside her.

When his arm wrapped around her and pulled her to him, Tori buried her face onto his shoulder feeling the tears begin to spill once more from her eyes. "I'm sorry Ikaris...I should have gotten there faster, I could have helped him..." Her body shook with sobs as she wrapped her arms around him, being mindful of his injured side.

"It wasn't a wolf that attacked Kline. I don't know what it was but it wasn't normal." The words left her lips after a few minutes and she was starting to calm back down. She kept her cheek rested on Kari's shoulder until she realized she had left wet marks on his shirt and lifted her head. Slowly she pulled one hand away as she wiped away any remaining tears on her face and she softly chuckled.

"I got your shoulder wet...I think I also lost a contact." The small attempt at humor danced along the words as she looked towards the window once more. "We didn't leave Kline back there for the monster to have. We brought him back, but we shouldn't waste any time burying him." Her words were calm but the pain of the loss lingered in her features as she looked back towards Kari.

"Thank you Kari but next time, though I hope there isn't a next time, I will make sure to give a royal talking to about just entering my room without announcing yourself." A small smile formed on her lips and instead of pulling away as if to stand, her head rested on his shoulder once more and she closed her eyes.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 6, 2022 09:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Loner | M: Luna
Shadow got into town and walked towards the market. After a few stands, he came to a stand that was selling herbs. After gathering what he needed, he headed towards the library. Something was itching at the back of his mind. He didn't know what but the library was a safe place for him. A raven flew in wide circles above him, watching for anything. Well, anything that interested it. Shadow shook his head, about to walk up the steps when he saw the girl come out of the library. He melted back into the shadows, an instinct telling him to stay hidden.

The wind blew slightly, bringing her scent to him. Werewolf. Pack. The same one he had met this morning. Great. His curiosity peaked however, as he saw her holding a book. Curiousity killed the cat, he thought to himself as he followed her to an alleyway. She shifted and headed into the forest. Shadow waited a moment before shifting himself and following. Staying at a fast lope to keep up with her, they reached the river. Shadow flicked an ear, stalking forward towards her. Books and water didn't exactly mix. And you had to swim in order to get across. Shadow moved away from her vision to dip a paw into it upstream. Current was strong today. Shadow scanned the river, not seeing any way to get across here but he supposed if they kept going downstream, they would find a bridge or tree to get across.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 6, 2022 09:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Female | Werewolf | Hunter | M: Shadow
Luna headed toward the river, the book still in her mouth. The current seemed stronger than earlier. I don't have time to find another way across. I'm going to have to swim. Luna thought. She looked around for any bridges. She didn't see any so she was about ready to jump. That's when she saw a figure. She was startled and dropped the book. Luna turned to the water wide-eyed. She looked at the figure quickly, realizing it was the loner from earlier. "YOU..." she muttered.
Luna's whole body started to shake, What do I do?? The book was starting to sink due to the pages soaking up the water. Dammit! Go get the book!! Luna shouted to herself. She jumped in, the current pushing her towards the book. She dove under, struggling to grab it. She was pushed under by the current and opened her eyes to see the book a few inches from her snout. Luna reached out as much as possible and snagged the cover on one of her teeth. She pulled it towards her and grabbed it in her mouth. She pushed her way up to the surface, gasping for breath once there. She struggled swimming to the edge of the river but managed. Once there, she looked around. "I must've been pushed about a fourth of a mile down if that." Luna then caught a slight scent of her pack-mates scent. She wasn't terribly far from the cabin but was soaked. Luna stood and shook out the water. She dropped the book on the ground. Lifting the cover with her snout, she opened a page to blurred ink. "This book could've helped us! Now what??" Luna asked herself. "I might as well travel back to the cabin. I'm already halfway there anyway." she growled. She shut the cover and picked the book up in her jaws. She started off to the cabin, smelling the air for any scent of the Wendigo...if she remembered right.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 6, 2022 10:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
The female turned, dropping the book into the river. Then she went after it. Shadow ran down the side of the river, keeping an eye on her as she caught up to her so precious book. She made it to the other side of the river, soaking wet but safe. The book however, looked like it was going to fall apart. A couple hours under a hair dryer probably would solve that problem though. A tree lay across half of the river, stuck between a few rocks nearby. Shadow jumped onto it, making his way slowly over. He paused however as he heard the female muttering to herself. "could've helped us! ...what? might as well...back to the cabin." He only heard bits and pieces but it was enough.

Their cabin was close by. Keep following or go back? Shadow sighed before jumping to the other side of the river. He trotted after her, keeping to the shadows again when he smelled a prey scent. Or a predator. Hmm... Shadow paused, sniffing the air. That was an odd deer scent. A bit faint, but seemed to have come through here a few times. A few pawsteps led to the river. Definitely a trail, but werewolves were more careful. A false trail perhaps? But why? Shadow shook the thoughts off and went to catch up to the female. He got a whiff of garlic and was about to gag when he realized it was him. Oh sheesh, he needed a shower when he got home.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 6, 2022 10:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Female | Werewolf | Hunter | M:
Luna started to walk, the book was soaking wet and ruined. There was no way that it could help them now. Luna didn't remember every single bit but she remembered that they would need a whole ton of silver. Luna then caught the faint scent of the Wendigo. At least we know what it is now. A wendigo...right? You know what, it's close enough and I don't give a crap. Luna then caught a faint scent of garlic. Isn't that what that loner smelled like? Luna thought. She looked behind her and stopped. Nobody was there. Only the sound of birds up in the tree and the leaves blowing in the wind. Hmm. Maybe it's still stuck in my nose. Luna shrugged. She started to walk again. She then saw the cabin in the distance beyond the trees. Luna wagged her tail a bit, seeing as she was home. What am I going to tell them? Luna thought. Will they believe me about the creature? I'm not going to tell them about how to get rid of it because we may get it wrong. I don't want to risk anyone else's death. Luna thought. She stood in the woods off to the side of the cabin. She whined, nervous about what was about to happen. Luna then shook her head. If I dry out the book, there still may be words that we can make out. It might take all day but I'm not going up there with a wet book. Luna then ran off towards a small clearing near the cabin. She set the book in the grass and opened a page from the "How To Rid Of The Wendigo" Chapter. "Now all I have to do is wait." Luna said, laying on the cool grass.
(She'll let it dry in the sun instead of a heater/hairdryer/source of heat because why not)
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 7, 2022 09:41 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow followed the female, pausing as she looked back. His dark coat hid him thankfully as she continued on as if nothing was following her. He stopped as she came towards a cabin. She ran towards a small clearing but Shadow was hesitant to follow. Could that be the pack lodge? Shadow followed her, stopping as she set the book out to dry and laid down. Shadow stopped, looking at the cabin. Yes, he could smell the werewolves inside. It was time to go. A caw above him made him look up, oops one of his ravens had followed him. The raven dipped down before landing on his back. The largest of the ravens, Storm liked to ride on his back when he was running. Probably the only one. "What part of stealth do you not understand?" Shadow said quietly to the raven who simply preened.

Shadow rolled his eyes before shaking his fur gently. Storm took off with a caw before circling overhead. Definitely time to get out of here now. Shadow turned, starting to head back when he stumbled. A few pebbles clacked together before rolling slightly to a stop. Shadow froze, his green eye narrowed to cover the color from showing.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 15, 2022 10:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Female | Werewolf | Hunter | M: Shadow
Luna pricked up her ears from the caw from above. She laid in the same position, thinking the bird was just passing. Then, her thoughts were changed when she heard a few pebbles hit against each other. Luna rose her head, looking around. The first thought that came to her mind was Sydney. Was she out here, looking for something to take her mind off things? Luna looked around, expecting to see the youngster but instead, she didn't see anyone. She stood up and growled a bit, wondering if someone was watching her. "Who's there." She growled, looking towards where the stones had hit together. Where are you? She thought. She stood over the book, protecting it as if something were to come and steal it. Luna watched, her tail twitching as she looked around. She sat down very close to the book now. Perhaps it was just a bird. Luna thought to herself. She was still a bit anxious for someone may have been watching her. She looked around one final time before taking a deep breath. It was just a bird...just a bird. She told herself. Then, she caught a familiar scent; garlic. If he was here then I would've noticed...right? Luna sighed. Perhaps I'm just tired. That river was quite strong. Luna laid her head back down, exhausted from the river. She watched the book, her ears perked up high, waiting for another movement...if one even came.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 16, 2022 08:31 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow saw the female look up and look around. "Who's there." She growled looking towards him. He didn't dare move until she lowered her head. He sniffed a breath, catching his own garlic scent and winced. I wonder if she noticed. He thought before his raven cawed again. Yep, time to go. He glared at the raven, willing it to go back home. He just kept circling before landing in a tree. Shadow sighed before looking back at the female who was watching the book. He wondered what was so great about the book. He flicked his ear before moving slowly around her, in a big circle. He didn't want to be so close to the cabin but his curiousity was peaked.

Making it to where his raven had landed, he lowered himself to the ground before stalking forward. He was now behind the wolf, and he paused as he got a glimpse of the title. Wendigo. Shadow looked confused for a moment, what the heck was a Wendigo? His curiousity got overrun by the fact that he was barely a couple feet from the wolf now. Instinct overrid curiousity and he backed into the forest again. Not watching his paws like he should have been, he stepped on a twig. Your name is Shadow and you stepped on a twig. I'm never going to let myself forget that. He thought annoyed to himself, but knowing that the wolf had heard it. That, and the fact that he could clearly be seen. His ears flicked once as he looked at her before turning to bolt into the woods. He paused once at the cabin, taking in the smells to recognize them again before taking off down the trail.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us