Wolf Play : Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPEN
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   27 

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 15, 2022 11:08 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Rival patrol leader mentions: Bobcat, the others at the Bush.
Aspen shook her head then bolted forwards only stopping once to see if the others were keeping up " hurry! ". She turned away from the direction of the clearing trying to lead the Bob Cat away from the Warren.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 15, 2022 02:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Splash | Yearling | Mentions: Frost, uhh the rabbits running away from a bobcat?
Splash had been up for a bit, she's been watching other rabbits wake and go about their business. A nice sun patch has been covering her fur so she was nice and toasty for the moment. Splash looked towards her father and decided to go sit next to him. She stretched her legs and started hopping over to her father. "Greetings!" She greeted Frost, pressing her muzzle against his flank.
~~~~
Scruff | Denizen | Mentions: open!
Some rabbits had left the berry bush when Scruff woke. They were probably hungry or bringing food back to the warren. Scruff yawned and blinked his eyes, looking around. Nothing much was happening at the moment but that was good, right? Anyway, he hopped over to some grass and started to graze. Not wanting to make a trip to the berry bush, Scruff decided that grass was best for now.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 16, 2022 11:32 AM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Berry, Ash, Aspen, Bobcat

The buck shook his head to clear it, and rose to his paws with a groan. Leaper could hear Berry's claws scraping in the dirt as she slowed, and he snapped to attention quickly, looking around for the bobcat. It had spotted Ash, and the sight made Leaper's heart twist. It was at least twice, if not three times, as big as the grey rabbit, who the chimera had always thought of as large. The sight of Aspen starting forward shocked Leaper, and he called after her.
"Aspen, what are you doing?! The-the bobcat-!"
The little rabbit's paws would not propel him forward, though.

SCENE SETTING | Mentions: Ash, Berry, Aspen, Bobcat

The bobcat hadn't seen Aspen and turned quickly away from Berry; the sleek predator was focusing on Ash, its posture crouched and tense. As he had predicted, it followed him, slinking down towards the river. It lost sight of him and stopped, scenting at the wind. If Ash looked back, he would see one of the pointed ears twitch and swivel in his direction before the animal crept forward towards him. It clearly hadn't pinpointed his exact location - not yet, at any rate.

Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Splash, Bog, Hop, Open!

Frost smiled, happy to see that Splash was doing well. "Hello! How'd you enjoy your first night in the new burrow?" After he spoke, a cough wracked his body, but he pushed his muzzle between his paws to avoid coughing on his daughter. The thought of disease scared him, especially in these damp conditions. First Bog, and now him? This wasn't a good sign. The warchief looked around, seeing Hop pushing the branches into place with his paws. That's a smart idea, Frost thought.
"We should go see if Hop needs any help," the pale rabbit mused alou.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 16, 2022 11:38 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper, Berry, bobcat, open!
Ash didnt hear the bob cat chasing after him anymore she he looked back for a just a second. Ash could tell the bob cat didnt know his exact location so he slowed down, focusing on being quiet. He found some fern close to the river so he silently made his way over to it. Soon Ash was tucked quietly under the fern. He didnt make a sound, although his heart was pounding wildly. Ash hopped it wouldnt get his friends, it just couldnt! especially Leaper, practically Ash's only friend.
Berry|Hauler|M:Leaper, Ash, open!
Berry saw that Leaper got up and was fine for the most part so she decided to go warn the warren. She quickly ran to the warren and once she got the she let out the loudest stomp she had ever done. She hoped everyone could hear it but just in chase she kept stomping a bit and called out, "A bob cat! A bob cat! Everyone hide! It isnt far from here! Its by the river!" She then dashed over to frost and said, "We need to get the warren to safety!" Her ears and nose nervously twitched.
Thistle|yearling|M: Really only the bob cat
Thistle had woken up due to the drizzle and realised it was almost night so she made her way to the warren. Thats when she heard a warning stomp. Without a second thought Thistle ran into the warren, probably bumping into some rabbits. Once she got into the warren she layed down flat at the back of the warren, hoping she would be safe. Her nose began to bleed a bit with stress and she couldnt help but think, W-what if i drew the bob cat here? Her eyes filled with tears as her whole body twitched nervously.

Edited at October 16, 2022 12:02 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 16, 2022 11:43 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Patrol leader Rival l Mentions : Leaper
Aspen froze in places the looked back her eye wide " Leaper! Run" she yelled then charged fowards knocking him out of the Bob cats path.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 16, 2022 11:53 AM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Oat, Hop & Bog / Excavator, Patrollers / Mentions: Warren, Thistle

Oat's head popped out of the hole briefly, eyes wide, before vanishing again. Dirt flew as she tried to deepen the burrow enough for everyone to fit in safely, out of the bobcat's reach. She had to nudge Thistle a bit since she didn't have the time to work around the yearling, but was gentle about it.

Under the bush, Hop and Bog froze. Their parents had both died to bobcats, and it was Hop's greatest fear. Bog couldn't outrun a bobcat while sick, and his coughing, wheezing and sneezing would make him an obvious target.

Hop, trembling in every limb, dashed out of the bush. He was a patroller, his job was to lead predators away from vulnerable members of the warren.

Edited at October 16, 2022 11:55 AM by Weeds
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 16, 2022 12:01 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thistle|yearling|M: Oat
Thistle jumped as Oat nudged her out of the way. She fought the urge to stamp as she nervously looked out of the warren. She then went back to the back of the warren, although this time she made sure to stay out of Oats digging path. "I hope everyone will be safe." Thistle said as she looked over at Oat. She then asked "Do you need me to help?"
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 16, 2022 12:15 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Oat / Excavator / Mentions: Thistle

Oat pulled her attention briefly from digging to nod at Thistle. Another set of paws could make a real difference.

She showed Thistle how to dig effeciently and pack down the loose dirt. It was too dangerous to leave the burrow to dump the dirt elsewhere, so it would have to do.

Oat's ears strained to hear any hint of where the bobcat was. A hiss, a yowl, or the dreaded squeal of a dying rabbit.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 16, 2022 12:20 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thistle|yearling|M: Oat
Thistle put all her worry into learning to dig properly. After she had finished her lesson she smiled a bit. She then went on the oposite side of the warren that Oat was diging in and began to dig. Thistle found herself smiling a bit. This would be a fun job when im older she thought, as all her worry just disapeared.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 17, 2022 01:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Splash | Yearling | Frost, Hop?, Open!
"It was nice" Splash smiled until her father started to cough, she knew a sickness was starting to stir in the warren but she didn't know her father was getting it. "O-" she got cut off when a hauler named Berry came running in stomping louder and yelling "a bobcat" Splash looked at her father with fear in her eyes, she never experienced a bobcat before. The young rabbit twitched her ears and started to hop to the warren. She looked back at her father, "Hurry father!"
~~~~~
Scruff | Denizen | Mentions: ?,Open!
Scruff heard Berry stomp and yell about a bobcat he quickly looked up and ran toward the burrow. He stood at the side of the burrow watching for any signs of the bobcat. Oat and Thistle are trying to make the burrow bigger before the predator gets here. Scruff tried not to stomp as he was super scared right now. His eyes darted from side to side nervously.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us