mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vera Smith, female, 20, Hidden shifter, Gray wolf, Mentions: Jackson, Salem
She was trotting around when she heard something, her head turned around in the direction of the noise and wondered if it was worth investigating. She was curious, but life now was dangerous and sometimes it was better to ignore things happening and be mindful of what was a danger to you. She huffed and turned in the direction of the noise, then started towards there, slowly walking and trying to determine if it was some kind of trap or not. She saw a big black wolf and a human, what was going on right now?
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 04:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Horace Umbra / M / 23 / Fisherman / Polar Bear / Mentions: Everyone at the farm

Horace tapped the edge of his chin. 200 silver sounded good enough for Horace. “That seems well-“ Horace was cut off by Ren. “What about the reins and wagon?” Horace’s eye started to twitch as Ren kept butting into their talk. “Thank you, I didn’t really have a place to put her, what would it cost for stabling her here?” Horace kept his eyes on Nala, even though Ren was getting in his way. Horace chuckled as Michael and Dreyvon arrived. “You were up for it, I didn’t know the shortest one in the group would be pulling the biggest thing,” Horace had a soft laugh escape him as he saw the small male heaving.

He placed his hand back onto the mare’s snout. Her fur was smooth, her eyes were full of pride. This mare was really the healthiest mare he’d seen. These people knew how to care for their horses. That’s when he heard slow footsteps nearing them. He flinched as a tall man strode past him. Something about him sent chills down Horace’s spine. He didn’t seem… right… Horace watched as the yak behind him followed with ease, no rein leading him the way. Along with the odd saddle on its back and mountain of luggage placed onto it. Horace couldn’t stop but admire its colossal size. He watched as he bowed to Nala, obviously, he didn’t know how to properly introduce himself. Anyone could see that he was from out of town.

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Everyone at the farm

Maximillian rose with a blunt expression, yet a hint of a smile formed at the edges of his lips. Max scratched his beard before turning to the yak. “This is Yak,” He tugged on its horn and it rumbled back at him. “Well, I usually let him graze across the country, but any of your finest equine foods would do, of course, he needs about 12 pounds of that per morning, and 20 per night,” He slapped the shoulder of the beast. The yak was oddly much larger than any other natural yak. “He was bred for his use,” Max pulled out 40 silver from one of the pouches on the yak’s side.

“I don’t know how much your food costs, but based on the cheap stay, I could add more in there,” he handed the pouch to Nala before crossing his arms. His fur framing his rugged features. “I’ll pay ya extra to unload his luggage before you put him in the stall. But be careful, he can be a bit aggressive when you get too close,” Max looked as she went to inspect the saddle, he placed his hand ontop her shoulder, pulling her back lightly, being sure not to come off as aggressive. “I’d rather you didn’t do that,” Max walked ahead of her, taking a pouch that reeked of a certain beverage that was served in most taverns or inns. He let the yak take a sip before he tugged it away from him. “He’s got a fine taste,” Max chuckled before checking his saddle. “I won’t be here to unhook his belongings but I’d prefer you unhook the side rope along his chest here first, then slide off the saddle for the rest of it. It weighs a good amount of weight, I’m sure you and one of those fine ones over there could help ya,” Max took a few pouches full of coins, some copper, some silver, some gold.

He counted the coins before putting it back with 3 other coin pouches. “I’m suggesting you don’t steal, but I’m sure you won’t, Yak here can sniff out any thief, anyway, if that’s enough for you I’ll be heading off,” Max stopped in his tracks. “Oh-I forgot to mention, lead him by the reins, don’t take the reins off throughout the night-just trust me,” Max turned back around, but waited for her reply.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 04:40 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finyx Brooks - female - 17 - scout - snowy owl - mentions: Mike, Tallinn, Sam, Sabine, Artem

Nyx had stayed quiet most of the time; when Sam was like this she did what he told her. She was usually the more mature one- though neither of them were very mature unless in situations like this, and in these situations Sam knew more; he was older after all.

There was a gentle wind keeping her in the sky as she glided above the shifters. Finyx flew back and forth, her sharp eyes catching almost every movement beneath her; but to her surpise the hunters never followed, never returned.
She finally turned around to fly above her brother and the others.

She watched the others disappear into Sams cave, but waited a little to make sure no one followed before flying in behind them; She shifted mid-land next to her brother just as Tallinn asked Sam where he found the cave.
"I was exploring with my father when I was twelve, found this place right when I first shifted" Sam's sad smile was just a glimpse of what the siblings went through the day their parents were found out; she had just barely turned twelve, she hadn't shifted yet. Her parents never knew which animal she inherited.

Her golden brown hair fell across her face as she remembered the day Sam grabbed her and made her run from the village to the cave; she hadn't understood, where were their parents? Why weren't they with them? She didn't know how long she'd cried when Sam told her why.

"Do you need help with the bandages Tallinn?" Sam was terrible with wrapping wounds and as Tallinn had a wound on her colarbone it would be hard to clean on her own.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 04:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Salem Grace - Female - 19 - Scout - mentions: Jackson

Salem continued on her path towards the village. The closer she got, the more houses started to appear in her line of vision. The village had been quite the ghost town ever since the hunters decided to show their good for nothing faces and order everyone around.

She let out a yawn. The day was coming to an end and she had been walking all day. Just then, a noise sounded from behind her. She whipped her head around to where an indistinct noise had come from. Her eyes fixated on a tree but, there was nothing there.

Her breath was coming out fast and heavy. Her hand was hovering just beneath her cloak and over her knife sheath. She slowed her breath and began coming up with rational explanations. It could have been a squirrel or something small maybe? She sighed, shook her head, and then continued walking and kept an eye out for any possible threat. That was until something hit her hard. Hard like a boulder being launched at her back. "What the fu-" She began to say but the fear of falling was greater than the need to speak.

Salem fell forward and put her hands out to brace herself. Her knife handle jabbed into her side and she felt her hood fly off. Her legs left the ground and her perception was off. She wanted to look behind her to see what had hit but her head smacked the ground hard. Maybe on a rock? She didn't know but it hurt, like really bad. She brought her right hand up, to her head. or at least she thought it was her right hand, everything was numb. Her vision was blurry but her hand was bloody for what she could tell because her hand had red on it. Her hand was trembling and something warm was streaming down her cheeks.

Salem coughed up a considerable amount of dirt and she spat out some blood, she probably had bit her tongue from impact. Salem pushed herself up a bit and looked behind her. It was a big black blob behind her. She still couldn't see clearly and the adrenaline was starting to wear off. Do you want to know how she could tell? Because her head was pounding as if a horse started kicking her head. Her hands and arms started to tremble some more and her arms gave out. All she could taste was dirt and that wound on her head was probably caked in blood and dirt. To think, she just wanted to get back home. But no, something just had to hit her.

Edited at February 17, 2020 05:55 PM by Fairytail
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 05:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jackson King-Male-21-Hidden-Wolf-Mentions: Salem, Vera (Ind.), Maximillion
At this point his vision was swimming amen his head felt so light that there could have been helium in it somehow. Though after managing to stumble to his feet and smell of blood hit his nose hard and he backed up several steps before he felt himself fall back onto his haunches. His eyes went wide and he blinked several times trying to stop the world from spinning. Squeezing husband eyes closed he could feel his body swaying from side to side. That was the worst idea he had yet.
Letting out a soft breath he howled in pain as something stuck in his side. An arrow had been lodged into his side right between his ribs and the whole stone arrow was in his side. The only visible part was the wood that had snapped in half when he had fallen. It was then that he was able to focus as it had given him something to focus on. Though instead of caring about himself he managed to walk over and started to observe the human girl. Sniffing her hair he sneeze the blood overpowering his nose.
Slowly his eyes found the blade that had stuck in her side and his heart suddenly hurt. Of course he regretted doing it but it wasn’t that when his heart strings had been pulled. He cared. The weird feeling washed over his body like a tsunami. Though he always thought it wasn’t possible since he had stopped caring as soon as he had run away. Why did he care all the sudden?
When she moved he jumped back and another’s round of pain shot through his side. Rolling husband eyes he started off towards the village towards the stable where there were a whole bunch of people. The smell of a yak came to his nose and he let out a soft growl. Of course the small slab of meet hadn’t been enough to satisfy his hunger. Cutting through the pen with some wild horse in it he slipped back under just in time as the horse had tried to stomp on him. Quickly jumping on the yak instead of injuring the animal he stole one of the packages on the side of it and began to run off hoping someone would follow him to the girl. On his way back Ian when he realizes that there was another wolf nearby.

Edited at February 17, 2020 05:15 PM by Diabhal
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 06:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Connor Westley|22|Male|Puma|Guard|Mentions:Shay :D
-
Connor took the chance to step back,his sharp gaze flicking over at Shays startled hand that shot to reach for something. He had a feeling it was a weapon, which made him feel even more embarrassed and somewhat grateful that he was recognized. It was foolish of him to surprise people like that. Especially in the town of Fellborn where everyone was basically on guard. He scratched the back of his neck while he let his free arm gently brush against his dark cloak which only engulfed half of his build. Connor quietly observed as he became less tense, though still seamlessly like a block of ice. He wasn't surprised In the slightest once he was snapped at. What else would he have been expecting? a high five? His grin faltered into a tight lipped smile, his movements invested in a couple more steps backwards to distance himself between the mans cold daggers.
-
"Shouldn't you be in your shop? What if someone came by while you were out? That's how you lose customers. " Connor stifled a soft tsk,tucking his hands behind his back as he spoke. He was always like this, shifting the subject back to the opposing person whether it be by accident or pure intent. He examined Shay's frame as he stood, his gaze not truly noticeable nor deceiving. The mans physique was stable to say the least. He seemed to have muscular arms and an angular stubbled face. What really caught Connors attention though was his reasonably long hair stuffed into a pony tail and his height. He couldn't help but notice that he was indeed taller than Shay. Pride swelled in his chest as he swept his gaze to meet the mans cold brown eyes, a twinkle of mirth visible In his own.
-
"Your name is Shay right? Shay sounds so..informal you know. Just imagine me calling you officer shay sounds weird right? Or is it just me? Anyways I myself was on my way to your bakery. I've heard you make some killer bread."
Right then, Connor flashed the man a charming smile, his hands still clasped behind his back. He always thought that his thoughts could be transferred through his actions, and right now he was thinking..
please can we be friends!?

Edited at February 17, 2020 06:20 PM by Robyn.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 06:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vera Smith, female, 20, Hidden shifter, Gray wolf, Mentions: Jackson, Salem (I don't know on the last one)
The black and silver wolf sat down, deciding to stay a bit away, the wolf had run off somewhere. She didn't know what to do, if she should see what happens or to leave. She sniffed the air, picking up different scents, then she stood up and walked in a circle a few times before standing still again. She took a step forward and looked around for anything around her. She crouched down to try and make herself less visible, and came forward curiously.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Clyde Rivers - Male - 28 - Lead Hunter - Mentions: Open

A figure stood just outside Fellborn, a thick cloak wrapped around him. Most of his face was covered, as well as his body. As he watched the awful little shifters from a distance, he felt hatred rising up through him. These beings were unnatural. And therefore, they shouldn't exist. He walked a little closer to the town, feeling more anger bubbling up through him. Just a little closer now and he can look one of these awful creatures into the eye. Ugh.

He made it to the town, enough anger inside to potentially blow him up. He wouldn't dare reveal his identity to these creatures just yet. That way there would be more surprise when he reveals himself and tells the town about his plans. He just needed to get to the mayor. But perhaps that could wait till the next day. It had been an unnecessarily long journey after all. Anyway, he really needed to find a good place to set up camp for the night. Then he would find the other hunters in the morning.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 07:52 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tallinn | Female | 18 | Hidden shifter | M: Sam, Nyx

Tallinn watched as the snowy owl gracefully shifted as her feet hit the ground. She was only slightly younger than Tallinn.

Sam spoke. His answer was laden with a sort of saddness, grief.

His father. Tallinn made the connection immediately - almost as she always had. Finding this cave was no source of sadness, really, which could only mean his slight shift in emotion was a result either his father - who he presumably lost - or gaining his shifting powers which were, again, no reason to feel pain.

How did he lose him? This cave is a memory intertwined with the death of his parents - how?

Tallinn felt the tangle of his emotions, the tug of his feelings. Tallinn hated when others felt pain, she wished it to be gone. It was a strange part of Tallinn; that she could feel the emotion of others. One might call it simple empathy.

And I call it weakness.

The voice. So familiar, so haunting, so clearly not her own. Tallinn's eyes flickered shut, she calmed herself, and took a deep breath, wincing slightly as the expansion of her chest slashed pain across her wound.

He inquired about her cut.

It's not that bad. Not really.

On default, she would have answered as she always had - no, I'm fine, I can do it myself. But she paused, nervously fingering the folds of her cloak. He had a point - it would be difficult to clean the wound by herself. She bit her lip, grateful for the safety behind the bandana and hood.

"Maybe," she finally admitted. It was odd, to admit that she might need help - strange, foreign. But she didn't have an option. She began to fiddle with her cloak once again - an anxious habit ever since childhood, one she couldn't seem to break.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 17, 2020 07:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn - Female - 19 - Hunter/Fisher - Snow Leopard - Mentions: Clyde Rivers
The stock blond made her way out the door, her brother choosing to sleep infront of the fire. Taking one look back, she adjusted her bow on her shoulders, looking at the large, dark haired man sleep in his bear skin and walked out the door. Careful not to wake him as she closed it behind her. Her blue eyes peered into the darkness, the scent of a rabbit filled her nose, it wasnt far, and give her an excuse to go into town. She walked stealthily towards the rabbit, taking it out with a quick headshot and retrieving it, tying up with a string, the same one she had used on the elk skin earlier. Tying it to her waist band, she made her way, crunching through the snow, to town.
-
The young blond finally stepped into town, a new scent filled her nose, a man quite older than hers, he wasnt shifter. He was human. She decided to follow it, her blue eyes scouting out for him. She soon found herself looking at the new scent, a tall man with dark hair. He was quite handsome and caught Toves eye but she chose to ignore it. Or try to at lease. "Hello." She said in a light tone.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us