06:11:44 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
I bought him for 350
 EuropaClan
06:11:06 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Cgs
 The Amethyst
05:52:14 
Whoop! Just bought a age 2 dark fallow for 100 mushrooms!!
 Urux
05:40:18 Urox
Enigma
I was getting 60+ yesterday :') I just won't waste my moves sigh.
G'night everyone!
 Enigma
05:38:34 
I would like to note that I am also getting subpar enemy counts. Yesterday it was all 70+ in forest
 Enigma
05:38:08 
Bro tell me why people suddenly crank the fees on their stud when they notice it getting attention for literally one season
 Amygdala
05:36:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
What is happening...bring our forest enemy count back😭
 Urux
05:34:26 Urox
16 creatures in level 2 forest :')
 Amygdala
05:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ara
That would be awesome 🤣

I hope for a HW DH or SV...maybee i will settle for ES if i dont get any better. And a bonus would be a pelt defect but i am not aiming for it
 Silent Lakes
05:32:17 
Amy
That makes sense. I might try buying explore moves and binging level 3 and see what it does. Im used to getting about 500 mush (give or take) each level and recently its been so hard
 Arachne
05:31:25 Ara/Kat
Amy
sounds like a good plan! imagine if you saved up all that 50k and then somehow got the perfect stud in the first few tries xD
 Amygdala
05:29:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silent
Forest 6-9 always had low enemy count...but 5 used to have 50+ enemies and now i can barelly get 20
 Amygdala
05:29:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

On the other hand...she reached top 50 in unaltered battle wolves XD
 Silent Lakes
05:28:41 
forest 1-5 was decent with 50+ for me. 6-9 its been 15-21 with very little prey. ive been very sad
 Amygdala
05:26:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ara
I am holding myself back so much...i want a good G1 stud so i am saving up 50k mush(i have 32k at the moment) to throw at wolf party. Then i plan on making him a custom and i need 8 more apples for it so i wanted to sell jasmines from bigfoot
 Enigma
05:24:41 
I personally think that restarting a level should raise the enemy count by a certain amount. But only once 😩

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -2
Grey Fox : -2
Copperhead : +4
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   27 

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 6, 2022 07:55 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop / Patroller / Mentions: Aspen, Frost, Bog

"Er," Hop scratched his neck with his back foot nervously and rubbed his paws against his cheeks. "I think, well, Bog is getting sick. He's coughing and sniffling and won't go in the burrow for fear of it spreading. Oat said she would start in on an isolated burrow when the first one is big enough for us all to fit."

He glanced back at the mound of dirt several times as he talked, ears pricked for any miserable, sick sound from his littermate. Hop would bring Bog some water-soaked moss and grass or berries once he knew if Aspen needed him to do anything.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 8, 2022 05:00 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Aspen, Hop, Bog, Open!

As much as Aspen's words cheered him, Hop's words worried him. Frost's eyes widened, concerned. It would be a disaster if sickness spread through the warren; they really weren't prepared.
Of course, he could feel it in himself, too. But what to do for those who were sick? An isolated burrow was a good idea, but what about in the meantime?
"Hm...It'll be good when the burrow is done, but for now we should dedicate a space for everyone who becomes sick to sleep. I think under that bush should be good."
Frost coughed, then paused, remembering something else he should say. "I know this must be hard for you, Hop...with any luck, he'll be better soon."

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Berry, Ash

"That's true, but being older means you have a lot more time to learn," Leaper reasoned. As he was shoved, he laughed, playfully ducking away. "Ahh, I meant it as a compliment!" the buck added, gently swatting a paw at Ash.
Leaper's black-tipped ears perked as he watched Berry quickly scan the bush. "Leave some for the rest of us, huh?" he joked, aiming a playful cuff at the larger chimera's shoulder.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 8, 2022 08:46 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop / Patroller / Mentions: Frost, Bog

Hop jumped at bit at Frost's last statement. He was a bit guilty that Bog being sick was hard on Hop himself, but well, it was. Bog was the big fluffy bush that sheltered Hop from all the horrible predators and awkward conversations in the world.

"Th-Thank you, Warchief." Hop bowed his head, ears pinned to the back of his neck. "I'll help Bog over to the bush and start gathering grass and soaked moss, if that's alright."
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 8, 2022 09:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper, Berry, open!
Ash laughed as Leaper gently paw swatted him. "Watch it,"Ash said gently returning Leapers paw swat. He then hopped over to the bush and watched berry busily look for berries. Ash could tell the female was hungry by the way she moved.
Berry|Hauler|M:Leaper, Ash, open!
Berry had found a couple berries and started to eat before she looked up to see Leaper, right beside her, saying to "Leave some for the rest of us, huh?" and then tried to cuff her. She quickly dodged his paw and looked at him with a worried look. "I-im so sorry, you must be hungry!" She then quickly slid the other two berries, that she hadnt eaten yet, at Leapers paws. "Im so selfish, again im so sorry!" Berry quickly turned back to the bush and searched for more berries, all the while tears filled her eyes. She was so hungry, but she must feed others first. She wiped the tears out of her eyes and returned to Leaper, heres another, she said sliding another berry at his feet.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 11, 2022 03:35 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Hop, Open!
Frost nodded, watching Hop, well, hop away. It wouldn't be good if the warren fell sick, but what could he do? If it rained again, would more of them get sick?
The best thing he could do was try to keep himself fed and warm, so he wouldn't get any sicker. With that in mind, he lowered his head to the grass and began to nibble at it.

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Berry, Ash
Guilt immediately crushed Leaper's heart like the paws of a giant sloth. "Berry, hey, I was just kidding..." he trailed off lamely, folding his large ears down. The buck hadn't meant to hurt her feelings; physical action was simply how he expressed himself. Ash and the others he grew up with seemed to understand. When he tried to use words, he could never figure out what to say. "I'm really sorry, erm, thanks," he ventured, nibbling at the berry she pushed towards his red-and-brown paws.
If things go this badly with Moon, I'm in trouble, the warclaw thought miserably.

SCENE SETTING | Mentions: Berry bush crew, Frost, Hop
A creeping sense of danger, seemingly unrelated to the tension between the rabbits, would possibly become tangible to the three individuals around the berry bush. Leaper would feel it most strongly, freezing his heart like ice.
Frost and Bog would feel worse as the day went on.
The weather has been updated!
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 11, 2022 04:57 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Berry|Hauler|M:Leaper, open!
"No, no its fine, im a hauler, your a warclaw, you eat first, besides, i wasnt that hungry, and your welcome." Berry said with a laugh and a smile, shrugging it off. Suddenly Berry looked up, it was now getting dark and a slight drizzle fell onto her nose, making her sneeze. Just then Berry froze, scared. "I-i think we should go," Berry said quietly, nervously twitching her nose and ears, seeing if she could smell or hear anything.
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper, Berry, open!
Ash decided to go to the other side of the bush since Leaper and Berry were looking on the one side. Ash found a total of 5 berries, of which he gobbled up happily. He then turned the corner just in time to see a nervous Berry say, "I-i think we should go." "Whats the matter?" Ash said hopping over to the duo. Then it hit him, panic, like something bad was about to happen, or someone was watching them. He twitched his nose and said "I think thats a good idea....or maybe we should stay here....just in case...." Ash nervously looked at both the other rabbits, waiting for their responce.

Edited at October 11, 2022 04:58 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 11, 2022 05:25 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: just themselves I guess, lol

Hop helped his brother to the bush and began bending boughs into shape in an attempt to shield him better from the weather. Thorns bit into his paws and a few twigs slipped free from his attempts to weave and slapped him in the face, but he managed to make a clumsy wall on two sides.

Bog curled up in a tight circle, eyes shut, focused entirely on recovering as quickly as he could. His breath rasped in his chest. Bog raised his head only when his littermate brought soaked moss for him to drink, and forced down a few mouthfuls of grass and a leftover berry.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 13, 2022 08:50 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Rival, lead patroler l Mentions Hop, Bog
Aspen decided she was going to the bushes for some berries. She wouldn't call a patrol today, Hop was to worried about Bog and she couldn't exactly do it all by herself.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 14, 2022 11:59 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Berry, Ash, Aspen, Bobcat

By all that mattered, those two circles shining dimly in the gloom - those were its eyes!
Leaper's heart thumped in his chest so loudly that he could hear it in his black-tipped ears. Berry and Ash's voices were muffled, as if underwater. That sense of dread--it paralyzed him.
No. It paralyzed his mind.
Instinct still knew what to do. The warclaw stamped out an alarm with his hind foot, in case the other two hadn't heard yet, then bolted back the way he had come.
Naturally, he was only looking for bobcats, not rabbits - and as such tumbled headlong into Aspen as she ventured blithely forward, knocking them both over.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 15, 2022 10:48 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Berry|Hauler|M: Ash, Leaper, Aspen, bobcat, open!
Berry looked over at Ash as he came over. She nodded then looked at Leaper but as soon as she did he stomped, giving a warning that he had saw the predator. Berry jumped up quickly as the bobcat tried to hit her with its paw. Luckily it missed Berry so she ran, as fast as she could. She was right behind Leaper when he tripped on....Aspen? Berry came to a sliding stop as she avoided the collison. "Come! We have to go! Get up! Get up!" Berry called to Leaper and Aspen, ready to run if the bobcat had caught up.
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper, Berry, bobcat, open!
Ash was worried for Leaper, for he was acting even more strange than normal. Granted the air didnt sit right but Leaper said nothing, just siting there, until...out of no where he stomped an alarm. Ash quickly jumped up as he saw the bobcats paw almost hit Berry. He watched as his fellow rabbits ran and instead of following them he pretended to limp and ran the other way, towards the river. After Ash knew the bobcat had decided followed him he stopped limping and ran his full speed, though he wasnt as fast as most of the bunnies in the warren.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us