Wolf Play : Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPEN
Chatbox
 Nikwasi
09:27:20 Mac
Nymph
Nope. Personally I can normally handle spiders. But if I saw a spider that big i'd move to Antarctica
 Nymphology
09:26:50 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
amethyst

i am totally burning the house down. then going back to finland
 Nymphology
09:26:08 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
mac

5 inches.
 Nikwasi
09:25:37 Mac
Nymph
...How big are we talking?
 The Amethyst
09:25:28 
Nymph

Help if I see a spider in my house I'm moving country
 Salem
09:25:08 Chat Hurts My Soul
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
09:24:13 P'Sky
I have to get back in to work x.x igh
 Nymphology
09:23:50 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
Mac

i have a giant spider next to my bed, i fucking loathe them
 MLadySkylar
09:23:15 P'Sky
Why are ingredients for salve non existent or bloody expensive
 Celestial Saga
09:22:38 Queen / Jo
There a few bugs I hate mainly spiders and cockroaches
 Nikwasi
09:22:24 Mac
Nymph
Spiders aren't even that bad xD
Neither are flies really. It's mosquitoes that I don't like
 Nymphology
09:20:31 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
i am greatful for every bug EXCEPT for spiders and flies, why does the world need them? fuck you, listed bugs! i rest my case. :>
 Celestial Saga
09:19:52 Queen / Jo
I have 138 den space free with 153 pups due lol 😂.

It definitely is wp chaos breeding but itÂ’s fun
 SolarisGalaxies
09:19:39 Nova/Solaris
forest level 5 let's goooo
 Nymphology
09:18:45 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
jo

that's WP breeding for ya
 Celestial Saga
09:18:12 Queen / Jo
51 females between 18-30 hours pregnant yay chaos lol
 SolarisGalaxies
09:14:52 Nova/Solaris
i'm trying to save up on some apples so i can get a custom sometime soon
 Nymphology
09:14:33 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
nova

i guess
 SolarisGalaxies
09:14:09 Nova/Solaris
nymph

it's fine im on forest level 4 right now >:]
 Nymphology
09:13:03 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
nova

w o w

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Leopard : -5
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   27 

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 2, 2022 11:26 AM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Thistle, Berry, Open!

Frost watched as Thistle hopped away, a twinge of sympathy piercing his heart. She'd had that issue since she was a kit, if he remembered correctly, and it had always worried him. Nonetheless, the yearling was a member of his warren, and he would protect her, even if it were more difficult. Frost coughed again, and had just begun to nibble on the grass at his white paws when a brown-and-white doe approached him. The Warchief knew she had joined the warren on the journey - what was her name again? Berry, yes. She looked like she hadn't been eating, and he gave her his attention while she spoke.
"Of course, Berry. But I'd recommend you bring someone with you - it's best not to leave the warren alone."

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Ash, Open!
Leaper's black-tipped ears perked happily as Ash spoke. The little chimera had a large amount of respect for the older buck - with all that life experience, Leaper knew that he could look to Ash to teach him how to be a Warclaw. It was still so new to Leaper. "I was thinking the same thing!" he chirped, gently cuffing the older rabbit's shoulder - he was always prone to expressing himself physically. "Let's go," he added, hopping along the rabbit-scented track before turning to look back at Ash.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 2, 2022 11:40 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash|Warclaw|M: Leaper, Berry, open!
Ash was caught of guard as Leaper gently cuffed his shoulder. Ash liked leaper(as a friend) but he still wasnt used to the way he expressed himself. He shook his head and followed leaper down the path before hearing someone hop up to them. He turned to a skinny doe. The doe introduced herself as Berry and asked to go with them. He turned towards leaper with a 'should we?' face.
Berry|Hauler|M:Frost, Leaper, Ash, open!
Berry nodded, "thank you, frost, or uh, warcheif." Berry then looked around, seeing if anyone looked like they would be willing to go with her. Soon she saw two bucks, looking as if they were going to go to the berry bush. She hadnt memerised anyones names except for frost so she had no idea what their names were. She quickly hopped towards the duo. "Hi, im Berry. Are your going to the berry bush? If so may i come with?"

Edited at October 5, 2022 03:41 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 2, 2022 12:54 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen walked around the clearing a bit to stretch her legs. A few other rabbits were up by now.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 5, 2022 03:37 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Berry, Aspen, Open!
Frost watched as Berry hopped away before turning his head back to the grass. It was still soggy from the recent rain, but at least it wasn't quite as wet as it had been yesterday. While he chewed, he glanced around the clearing. A flash of cream-and-white fur was hopping around the clearing, seemingly enjoying the good weather. Frost recognised Aspen even before he saw the scar across her eye, and hopped over to her. "Greetings," he murmured.

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Ash, Berry, Open!
The sound of a feminine voice caught Leaper's attention, and he turned, surprised to see another chimera. "Berry? Nice to meet you, I'm Leaper."
As Ash turned, the motion caught Leaper's attention - easier than it would have been if he were human, for his eyes were on the sides of his head as all rabbits' were - and surprised him. Ash was looking to him for confirmation?
"Sure, I mean, uh, it's fine with me," he fumbled, not used to being asked for advice.

The weather has been updated!
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 5, 2022 03:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Berry|Hauler|M:Leaper, Ash, open!
Berry smiled, "thank you, im starving! And nice names you two." Berry then hopped a bit in head of leaper and ash. She then looked back with a smile, "are you guys coming or what?" She then started hoping towards the berry bush.
Ash smiled at berry then turned to Leaper. Why did he studder? He then rolled his eyes as berry passes them and asked if they were coming. He then began to catch up. While they were walking ash wispered to leaper, "Are you alright? Why did you studder?"
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 5, 2022 08:44 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Patrol leader rival l Mentions: Frost
"Aspen pricked her ears up at the voice and turned. "Hi" she replied to frost.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 5, 2022 10:01 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop / Patroller / Mentions: Aspen, Frost

Hop scurried towards Aspen, only more nervous without his brother. But they couldn't afford both patrollers lounging about, eating sour grass and collecting dew.

He nibbled at the grass half-heartedly and loitered back a few paces in case Aspen and Frost needed to talk about anything important.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 6, 2022 03:40 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | Warchief | Mentions: Aspen, Hop, Open!
Frost paused a moment, enjoying the feeling of the breeze in his fur. Though the sun was clouded over now, the soft winds still helped dry his paws and belly from yesterday's rain. While it was good that the weather was pleasant now, he was concerned. Rabbits weren't the only animals that liked clear weather. "Have you seen any sign of predators out?"
As Hop approached, Frost nodded towards him. Hop was a good patroller; he, too, would have noticed if anything was amiss. Frost would, too, if it weren't for this odd, clogged sensation in his nose. Not his age, of course. The buck wasn't that old, yet, he thought.

Leaper | Warclaw | Mentions: Berry, Ash, Open!
Leaper hopped along the trail. The feeling of the sunlight fading as time went on worried him - would it rain again? Hopefully not. With any luck, the weather here wasn't any worse than it had been at their old warren.
"I just didn't expect to be asked, is all," Leaper admitted with a nervous chuckle. "I think you two are both older than I am."
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 6, 2022 04:18 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen l Patrol leader rival mentions: Frost, Hop
Aspen shook her head. "No not that I have seen," she flicked her ear at a stray bug .
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENOctober 6, 2022 04:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash chuckled before answering Leaper. "Just because your older, dosent mean that you arent important, or smart, or have good ideas. Plus im not that old either." He said as he playfully shoved Leaper. When he heard berry's voice he looked up. "Oh, were already here."
Berry|Hauler|M:Leaper, Ash, open!
Berry could feel the air getting cooler and when she looked up she saw grey clouds. I hope it dosent rain again berry thought as she lead the way she had took oh so many times, carrying food back for thoose who needed all through the night. She shivered, hoping it wouldnt start raining again. She shook her head, then saw the berry bush. "Were here guys!" berry said before hoping faster to the bush, her hungry carrying her. Once she got there she quickly searched for berries.
(I have a bad feeling for some reason ><)

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us