Wolf Play : Dogs in Distress | RP thread
Chatbox
 Destinations End
08:14:01 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Rain
Please try to remember to spell your words out as well. Text talk/chat speak isn't allowed. The only exceptions are listed in the rules
 Whispering Rain
08:09:19 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Well I m a percussionist at heart. Idk if you have been in a band but to be a percussionist is really the best
 Lapin
08:08:54 Rabbit
Oh you're a surprise
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:07:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Be right back, I need to find my toe spacers because I'm starting to rub my toe raw again
 Forgotten Dreams
08:06:06 Chip/Dreamer
-WP Click-

gear/decor suggestions
 Destinations End
08:05:38 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Crow
Please remember to spell your words out.
(I am referring to not spelling out because/cause, just so you're aware)
 Meliora Wolves
08:04:22 crow (he/they/zae)
im a huge music nerd and it shows
 Meliora Wolves
08:03:55 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
oh sick ^^ honestly it does suit him, plus i couldnt help sneaking it in there cuz its my one of my fave slipknot songs
 TheFlyingKitten
08:02:50 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Heck, didn't put the link: -WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
08:01:30 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Lol, Wolf Party loves giving me Winter pelts. <3
 Whispering Rain
07:57:07 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Maybe I'll give him some of Bluefang's gear after she passes
 Whispering Rain
07:55:28 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Disasterpiece was to great I couldn't resist
 Mercenary
07:54:33 
Just kidding it's working ;;
 Meliora Wolves
07:54:01 crow (he/they/zae)
oh wait you already picked his name lol- i spent too long comparing his eye color to stone colors
 Meliora Wolves
07:53:30 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
i got some blue stone inspired ones cuz his eye color reminded me of them lol
Larimar
Chalcedony
Apatite
Moonstone
Aventurine
 Whispering Rain
07:52:00 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
07:51:43 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Mercenary
07:51:39 
Is the image insert in the forums not working for anyone else?
 Whispering Rain
07:51:32 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-

I think it suits him
 Whispering Rain
07:48:23 Whisp, Rain
Disasterpiece oooooooo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -4
Leopard : +5
Bobcat : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    7    8    9    10 

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 10, 2022 03:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hermes | Male | Fighter | 4 | M: Isabel(direct)Everyone in junk yard(Indirect)

While Isabel had jumped on hermes he smiled and he shifted his head to look at the incoming canines coming back from their search for food and water, which it had looked like they were successful. Hermes was disappointed he couldn't go to keep his share but he just thought that he would go by himself later. Hermes was mad at himself because he gets very anxious when trying to socialize with others. ¨I wonder how different my life would be if i wasn't so nervous when talking to others¨. He thought to himself before he shook his head and another thought flooded his conscious. He sat down looking at all the others talkingto one another wishing he could do the same.

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 11, 2022 06:26 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Darwin|M|Delta|Mutt|Mentions: One Of The Alphas (directly) + The rest Of th junkyard (indirectly)
Darwin padded over to the alphas and bowed. Once he had bowed and rise. Again , he spoke with the clearest voice he could manage with a parched , dry and cracked mouth. "Alphas,Petra and Rosa, I believe all of the dogs are nearby." He then asked "Is there a hierarchy when getting food?" He was tired and hungry. He had a stomach growling and silently told it to shut up. Everyone was hungry and all were so far controlling themselves well. Everyone had gathered near the foood but had not touched it so far . He smiled, and sat down, an ear pricked for an answer The other ear absently twitching as a fly flew past it , he brushed it past and turned his head to the alphas once again their reply. His hunger felt like a moving monster, growing and growling inside awaiting to be defeated by a mouthful of fresh juicy prey. Darwin caught himself before he scattered his reputation by drooling on the prey. He licked his lips and looked around, one ears till focused on the alphas.

Edited at July 4, 2022 05:19 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJuly 5, 2022 03:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner to Mother | Female | 6 | M: Mink, Anita, Open
+-+-+
Tinker had just sat back down and greeted the smiling dog that had introduced herself as Anita, returning the smile. She was only now noticing Anita's coat was naturally white, but only looked brown because it was so dirty. She wondered if that was on purpose.
Tinker had noticed dogs coming back from their hunt with prey that - in Tinker's eyes - could feed a village, so she wasn't suprised when somebody, it was Mink, invited the group there. She was suprised however, when Mink invited her along as well, even though Tinker had already eaten. She wouldn't refuse though, and decided she would only eat the scraps if there would be any left. Otherwise, she would just join for the fun. She wagged her tail at the feeling of being so accepted by these dogs already and it made her feel at home. For whatever reason they saw her as an equal and Tinker appriciated that more than anything, so she got up again, ignoring her protesting hips - darn it, they were hurting again - so she could follow them when they would leave. Awaiting that moment, she decided to continue the conversation with Anita, who seemed a bit socially awkward, but Tinker could tell she was trying, so she decided to help her out with a question to start with.
"I'm Tinker," she smiled again, "You're a mother too right? Or foster mother?"
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJuly 5, 2022 03:57 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mink|F|Mother|Golden Retriver|Mentions: her Pups,Link and Tinker and Anita + Open
Mink felt assure Tinker would feel a welcome of some sort in the gesture, she believed food time was a time where family gathered so by inviting her to it , it was a gesture to say "Welcome to the family!" Or something. Mink wagged her tail and told her pups to go wash before food as they were covered in dirt that probably contained dirt. "Excuse me, I'll see you in a minute..Just going to wash before food, Link you too no argument about it " Mink then padded off leaving Anita and Tinker alone and of course Anita had her little brother as well with her. The golden retriever padded off , wagging her tail panting hard as she gratefully received the spare water to washe over her and her pups.
After she had done that , she left her pups including her most adventurous, Link to finish. Mink padded back towards the huddle that had grown around the food and water piles.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us