-WP Click-

Finally finished. I had to add the TH folder for reference XD
 The Night Walker
07:37:45 Anemoia/Aedra
It*
 Zeraphia
07:37:43 Vah is old :(
Bau

Oooh some birds of paradise have some exquisite tail feathers.
 The Night Walker
07:37:40 Anemoia/Aedra
Wildcard
Buh- but I looks y u m m y !
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:37:02 Bau
Pickles

I cannot have munch marks on it...

Vah
Now to find another bird to take a feather from
 Zeraphia
07:35:46 Vah is old :(
Bau

XDD 90% of what I do.
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:35:35 Bau
Vah

Payed off... To sit in my gallery and look pretty lol
 The Night Walker
07:35:27 Anemoia/Aedra
Wildcard
Hueh-hueh (<- sob sounds?)
 Zeraphia
07:35:19 Vah is old :(
I finally finished compiling a list of favorite quotes from my project.

And I have to say... I am brilliantly stupid sometimes.
 Zeraphia
07:34:56 Vah is old :(
Bau

Oh man, I'm sure! But it definitely paid off!
 Honey
07:34:46 she/her
-WP Click-
looking for 1x1 partners :)
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:34:36 Bau
Pickles

You may not munch!

Vah
 The Night Walker
07:33:22 Anemoia/Aedra
Wildcard
I wanna eat it.
 Zeraphia
07:33:04 Vah is old :(
Bau

Oooh I think it looks fabulous!
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:32:25 Bau
I cant decide if I like it or hate it
-Click-
 Transcendence
07:28:13 free palestine
Jasmines*
 Transcendence
07:28:04 free palestine
I thought I had 3 jadmines but I have 2 Im about to gaslight myself into thinking I sold it or it got stolen A
 Transcendence
07:19:19 free palestine
Magic jetpack gun
 Transcendence
07:18:58 free palestine
Well Eve is dupposed to be annoyingly op in her own game haha
 Eno
07:17:52 Kaz
When Eve kills your panda and then flees >:(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Red Fox : +5
Badger : +3
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 04:17 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome to the Northern Pack RP! After all the roles have been filled is when I will create the actual RP.
🔸🔸🔸
Table Of Contents
• Roleplay Plot
• Roles
• Rules
🔸🔸🔸
Roleplay Plot
The Northern Pack is made up of multiple hunters, explorers, elders, pups, and the alphas. One night as the pack was asleep, a huge thunder storm happened. Tree branches and trees fell over and landed on a few of the dens. The alphas have decided they needed to move to a new spot because of all the damages caused by the storm. As time
passed and they found a large opening in the clearing. What happens next? How will the move turn out?
🔸🔸🔸
Roles
Alpha Female
.Kiaru (Played by Sniper)
Alpha Male
. Maverick (Played By SirVibes)
Hunter (3/6)
. Juniper (Played by ~Commit Burn~)
. Orin (Played by Polarias)
.Titan (played by scar face)
Explorer (2/6)
Rose (Played By Misfit Røzes)
.Alucard (Played by Mystic Waves)
Mother (2/3)
. Muddy (Played by Polarias)
.Thyme (Played by lunar)
Medic (0/1)
Elders (1/3)
. Áldoztak Szerető (played by Little Pumpkin)
Pups (1/3)
.Ginger (Played By Desolated)
🔸🔸🔸
Rules
Link
• Do NOT control others characters
• Don't hate the player, hate the caharacter
• No superpowers
• Only birth defects allowed!
• 2 characters per person.

Edited at October 22, 2021 01:42 PM by Little Pumpkin
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 04:19 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 04:27 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Áldoztak Szerető is a 16 year old wolf. She is the only elder so far in the pack. They are still looking for wolves to join their pack but haven't found anymore yet.
Áldoztak Szerető laid by the river that was located in the pack. The river came from a pond and a waterfall. As the elder wolf laid down near the water and the peaceful sounds of the birds chirping, her tail was swaying back and forth. She slowly laid down on her back and just laid in the sun. She didn't have to worry about getting up unless it was a pack meeting or one of the alphas call on her. She used to be a hunter but that was in her younger days. Now she spends her life relaxing and sometimes helping the alphas and medic. The sun on her brown fur made her relax even more. Nobody really messed with her, she always assumed it was because of her age. But who knows? Someone could mess with her it just hasn't happened yet.

Edited at October 21, 2021 04:28 PM by Little Pumpkin
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 04:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(HUNTER SPOT PLEASE)
Titan is a large and robust black wolf, he weighs 140pounds, as he is big it is hard for him to run long distances. He likes to be left alone, he doesn't like to bother anyone and he expects the same from the others, He doesn't like to be thanked for what he does it is his job to keep the pack safe. His pack died years ago along with his mother and brothers that's why he likes to be left alone he doesn't want to grow a bond with any other as he is afraid he may lose them as well.
He is quite a fighter and likes to start a fight especially with another wolf pack, he has a scar going through his left eye and bite marks on his neck, from a wolf he fought years ago,
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 06:01 PM

Misfit Roses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rose slipped trough the bushes, doing what she did best-exploring. She was just up the river from Aldoztak, making note of good fish crossings in shallow parts of the river, and possible spawning grounds. The small black she-wolf slipped through the bushes and grasses, her slight limp causing a rear claws to catch a low branch and yank it, startling a pair of sparrows. Rose pricked her ears and circled back, finding a nest of young baby birds. The little wolf wagged her tail gently at them before backing away and taking a different path, hoping not to have disturbed the family too much. Some grasshoppers fled before her petite black paws, and she dipped her muzzle down and snapped a few of them up, giving a low whine of thankfulness as she swallowed. "Crunchy." She hummed to herself, pleased.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 10:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Muddy was a young mother who was still waiting for her future pups. It was probably the last week of her pregnancy; female was felling that she would soon meet her new family. She was nervous by this fact. Not counting the help that the pack could give her, she was supposed to take care of her offspring alone, without a mate or the closest family.
That day she decided to go for a short slow walk. She used to spend all the time in mother's den, which was very boring and unhealthy for her. Dark blonde wolfshe scrambled out of her place sluggishly. She went to the nearby river to cool down a bit.
Muddy carefully looked around a little in order to don't miss anything interesting and also to make sure she is safe.
She finally reached the water where mother spotted Áldoztak.
"Good morning" Muddy said calm but quiet "am I not distributing you?" she asked respectfully and a little afraid.

Edited at October 21, 2021 11:51 PM by Polarias
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 11:08 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Áldoztak Szerető looked up at the young mother. "Good morning Muddy. No you aren't disturbing me. I come here a lot to relax. Muddy, I've been meaning to talk to you." She said softly. The elder slowly sat up. She was willing to help the young mother with any of the pups. She'd even puppysit them if sge needed to. Years ago, she had 3 litters of pups. She was also scared and nervous when it was her first litter. She also had no mate but she had to depend on her pack for help. Being a young mother is scary. She had been where Muddy is.
She calm eyes looked in Muddy's."How is your day so far?" She asked softly. She was always calm when talking to most of the wolves in the pack. But mostly to the mothers.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 11:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
One of the hunters was wondering about something in front of his cave. It was Orion, an avarge ginger wolf with characteristic white mask and belly.
He was thinking about his plan for today. Of course, first thing to do would be daily hunting. Then time for meal. And what could be after this? Sleeping? Looking at the sky? Or maybe catching some nasty bugs? Male shaked his head dissatisfied. He didn't want to be lazy today. Orion needed something exciting and interesting for a afternoon.
Suddenly his dropped ears rised up. "What if I ask them for permission to..." he thought loudly never ending his thought by this way. He only mysteriously smiled to himself. What he came up with might have been possible if only alpha would give him permission. He would have to find one of alphas as soon as possible. Hunter decided to do not wasted his time and got up.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 21, 2021 11:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"How is my day?" Muddy repeated uncertainly. "So far nothing bad happened to me so I think it's pretty good" she laughed nervous. She was a little shy, and wasn't hiding it. As a result, she didn't have too many friends in both her mother-pack and the new one. However, Muddy wanted to change this.
"How is your day going? And what do you want to talk about with me?" She looked at elder. (hope it's not to short)

Edited at October 21, 2021 11:51 PM by Polarias
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 12:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Titan walked out of his den, he had just woken up from a five-hour sleep, he was still a bit sleepy. He saw the other wolf Orion and walked past him looking for a place to lay down. Titan found a comfortable spot where he could lay down. "Let's see what we're going to do today," he said to himself.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us