Wolf Play : Clearwater University Revamp | RP Thread
Chatbox
 BooJake
05:08:14 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey finished a chibi commission
 Amygdala
05:06:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay found one...yesterday it was lego batman so today it will be lego ninjago XD
 Ryujin
05:06:27 Elduin (he, Him)
-WP Click-

paws for teke teke
 Celtic Moon
05:05:14 
ky

thanks I wasnt so sure
 kycantina
05:04:12 ky but it's spooky
Celtic, just a relic
 Celtic Moon
05:03:13 
could anyone tell me what a bone flute does? I just got one and I cant remember thank you <33
 Moo Cow
05:02:29 
Wanna Rp? Pm me!
 Amygdala
05:00:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I need to find something on hbo max so i can watch it on my phone XD
 Wolves Of The North
04:59:40 
All the good wolves seem to be from Ghostface!
 kycantina
04:59:36 ky but it's spooky
oof not the double post
 kycantina
04:59:13 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, I'm good! trying to fix my dom so my wolves will heal faster :)
 kycantina
04:59:07 ky but it's spooky
Amy, ooh, I've been watching grey's anatomy while exploring recently
 Boeing
04:58:51 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Styigan
I mean it's a Ghostface pup with over 100T. That means keep usually lol
 Amygdala
04:58:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Hiw are you?
 Amygdala
04:58:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Trying to find a movie for backgroumd noise while i explore
 kycantina
04:58:10 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, I'm good! trying to fix my dom so my wolves will heal faster :)
 Faulty Demons
04:57:43 Ollie, Gold
She's oddly pretty
-WP Click-
 Kháos
04:57:33 Kaos || Khaos
Amy, Ky-
How are you both doing?
 Stygian Forest
04:56:39 
Boeing

Yeah? The Rosewood markings is throwing me off.
 kycantina
04:56:23 ky but it's spooky
hey khaos!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +3
Bengal Tiger : +1
Anaconda : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Clearwater University Revamp | RP ThreadMay 14, 2024 03:58 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jaiden Jennings | Senior | Healing Powers | M: Talon (D) Bodhi (Ind) Lorelei (Ind)
-
JJ took about three minutes to unpack his clothes, not wasting time with trying to make it homey. He knew it wouldn't ever feel just right, so he wasn't going to bother trying. He checked his phone, and grinned at a text from Talon. He was well acquainted with the fellow senior, and was happy to see that there were already parties being planned.
"Better believe I'll be there," he texted back, already planning out what he was going to bring.
He was anxious and antsy, he always was at the beginning of the school year. Ever since he had been young, he was always sort of hyper. Jaiden knew he needed to do something about it before it drove someone crazy, so he swapped out his nicer clothes for a loose pair of athletic shorts, and ignored the shirts strewn about his room. It was warm enough to go without, right? He slipped his feet into his running shoes, and called out to whoever was in the house. It was an unspoken rule in Ferndell that someone always had to know where you were. Mostly just for precautions, but then there was no reason to worry. JJ shoved his phone in his pocket, barely taking a few seconds to connect his AirPods to it, and pick a random playlist. Despite his extremely masculine appearance, it was a guilty pleasure of his to run to bubblegum pop.
As he started jogging, the familiar nasal strains of Brittany Spears filled his ears, and he grinned, running a hand through his blonde hair. Without even thinking about it, he started on the usual path he took for his jittery runs. The path swooped through the campus, passing by the buildings for practically all the classes, out by the dorms and apartments, to the far reaches of the campus. Jaiden slowly picked up his speed, heading past the still dark classrooms with barely a thought, trying not to think about his schedule just yet. The imminence of football cheered him, and the happy thoughts bolstered him all the way to the dorms. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a couple engaging in what he considered quite too much PDA, and he rolled his eyes, speeding up.
Half an hour later, he reached the end of the path, and then headed on back, pausing at a crosswalk, texting Talon.
"Wanna get together to Pregame?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us