07:55:28 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Disasterpiece was to great I couldn't resist
 Mercenary
07:54:33 
Just kidding it's working ;;
 Meliora Wolves
07:54:01 crow (he/they/zae)
oh wait you already picked his name lol- i spent too long comparing his eye color to stone colors
 Meliora Wolves
07:53:30 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
i got some blue stone inspired ones cuz his eye color reminded me of them lol
Larimar
Chalcedony
Apatite
Moonstone
Aventurine
 Whispering Rain
07:52:00 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
07:51:43 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Mercenary
07:51:39 
Is the image insert in the forums not working for anyone else?
 Whispering Rain
07:51:32 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-

I think it suits him
 Whispering Rain
07:48:23 Whisp, Rain
Disasterpiece oooooooo
 Meliora Wolves
07:47:47 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
fair warning most of these are gonna be song titles-
Granite
Euclid
Grey Chapter
The Ghost Of You
Ghost Walking
Morphine
Disasterpiece
 SilverBird
07:45:10 Dawn sun
Can someone tell me the exact dimensions of a banner please? Pm if you will
 Whispering Rain
07:42:16 Whisp, Rain
What should I name this guy? He's gonna be the next alpha
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:41:51 ET
What's up, Whispering?
 Lost Rune
07:41:44 Losteen,Lost, Lovely
hiya chat.
 Whispering Rain
07:41:13 Whisp, Rain
Hey chat I got a question
 Ecifircas
07:40:35 
What Eternity said.
 Crypto Currency
07:40:29 Ash they/them
BJake, i like it :o

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -4
Leopard : +5
Bobcat : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 22, 2021 02:24 PM

Misfit Roses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rose swam for quite some time before scrambling out and shaking her pelt. Mud oozed between her black claws as she climbed the bank and back up to solid ground again. She had swam quite far from the den area and her stomach growled in hunger so she set off back towards the pack, her unsteady rythem only slowing her a bit. She had found an abundance of prey, both water types and ground, so she felt confident in returning. She veered from the river bank and cut through the woods, the trees thinning into a meadow full of flowers, berries, and tender grasses. She paused on the edge, sniffing carefully for bear sign, but none was fresh enough to cause alarm, so she trotted into the sunlit area, nibbling off some plump juicy black berries as she passed them. There were a few deer beds and rabbit trails throughout, and she carefully went around them to as not disturb the scents and scare them away. Before she finished crossing, she decided to stretch out in the sun and take a short nap, so that is what she did.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 23, 2021 02:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Muddy also decided to came back to the camp. She laid down in the entering to the nursery cave. For a moment she was looking at the clouds, thinking what their their shapes resemble to. Like she used to do when she was a little puppy...

Orion after a poor attempt to establish some friendly contact with Titan, has been sitting a while cheerless. He was looking on the rest of the pack gathering, when Muddy came and laid down near her place. She was relaxed. The two have known each other for a long time and it was good to know that she managed to calm down. She has become more stressed and scared by pregnancy. Orion, who wasn't in the good mood yet, decieded to not disturbute her.

Edited at October 23, 2021 02:37 AM by Polarias
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 23, 2021 01:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I don't know how about you guys, but I'd like to move on to the hunting or something)
The Northern Pack RP (Open)October 27, 2021 07:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry about not posting! I was away for a few days)
Thyme nodded at the wolf who had dropped the prey off in thanks and began to eat it. Once she was finished the prey, she got up to go for a walk outside of the camp. She wandered about, taking in the crisp air, listening to the bird song of the magpies and all the others. Thyme decided to lay down to relax for a while. There was nothing else to do anyways.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)November 12, 2021 06:31 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Áldoztak Szerető looked at the young male. She ate the rest of the meat and laid her head on his paws. She watched all the young wolves wander around. She knew the hunting trip was gonna start soon. Her tail was still wagging and bumping into the tree that was behind her. She was currently bored.
The Northern Pack RP (Open)November 13, 2021 11:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Hopes this will somehow help)
Orion was getting worried. It was almost noon and pack's leaders haven't showed up yet. *What is going on?* male though to himself. For some time he was thinking if he should check out alphas' cave but denied that idea. Finally he stood on a stone in the camp. "Hey!" wolf had tried to get others attention "Is there anybody who saw Kiaru or Marveric today?"
Orion wasn't feeling right doing this. He wasn't fan of being in a spotlight but he couldn't just leave this situation alone. Ginger licked his nose nervously. "Or maybe someone have theory where they might be?" He waged his tail to cheer up them and himself "I will be happy to hear them so go ahead!"

Edited at November 13, 2021 11:51 AM by Polarias

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us