Wolf Play : Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
09:02:26 Vox, Corey
Ohh dear.

I've stumbled across some YCHs and the urge to slap down money for them is strong :'D
 Shadowprancer
09:00:28 
Puppy boom in 5 4 3 2 1 0 yay puppyÂ’s and 4 of them too
 Salem
08:59:54 
Mmm poll
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
08:58:47 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 Broken Dawn
08:56:56 I complain a lot
Jacob,
Thanks!
 ~Knock-Knock~
08:56:38 ~Jacob
Wow. I love the honey pelts. Congrats
 TheFlyingKitten
08:56:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sal

Yeah, it gets difficult at times, but when I get lucky, I get lucky. Those pups get trained up early and quickly.
And thank you so much! ^^
 Broken Dawn
08:54:39 I complain a lot
-WP Click-
Yes Wolf Party! Thank you!
 Salom_
08:54:28 Sal
Petri Dish
Sheesh that does sound kind of tricky. My pack doesnÂ’t have the best affinity now because I forgot to check that. That sounds like such a cool project though. Good luck!!
 Mercenary
08:52:44 
Hiya chat
 TheFlyingKitten
08:52:38 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sal

The rough thing is that I'm trying my best to get Coward/Villain Neutral pups with Excellent affinity. If they're anything other than that they get tossed because of the project I'm working on. My entire team is comprised of wolves with those traits at the moment.
 Tyrannical Raise
08:52:22 
-WP Click- I love him
 Salom_
08:52:15 Sal
Isla and Goofball of pack SilverMountain chase Bree through the field together.

Stats: Social +2
Mood: Happy

I didnÂ’t realize they could do stuff with other packs!
 Ninjago Realm
08:51:25 Waterfall,Zane,Nya
Master Wu brings back prey to please the alphas.

Stats: Morals +1
Mood: Successful again??
 Queen Elsa
08:51:00 Snowflake, Queen
Hey chat
 ~Knock-Knock~
08:50:54 ~Jacob
-WP Click-
Why are they always boys. This pup is light botanic quartzite and has 2 rosewood markings naturally but of course he's a boy. Dam it all.
 Destinations End
08:50:51 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Back
 Salom_
08:49:57 Sal
Petri Dish
Honestly though that sounds pretty good to me! I just restarted so I only have my two starter wolves that IÂ’m currently using, though I have three pups IÂ’ll start training tomorrow
 TheFlyingKitten
08:46:31 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My main explore team is insane. Four 8 year olds, one 3 year old, and a 2 year old. I have a pup following them around who's gonna replace one of the 8 year olds, and when all of the older battle wolves die, I'll have to make sure I have enough younger wolves in the pack to rebuild the team and keep it strong.
 Serpents
08:45:45 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 21, 2021 11:11 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kibuka
Cub || 3 Months || Female || Mentions: Crixus, Inyoni, Kijakazi, Svarog
Indirectly Mentions: Acantha, Gazini, Kumar, Kinyana (NPC)

Kibuka missed her friends. She missed life before they took over. She missed Kinyana, her best friend, who she had seen being gnawed on by the one called Gazini. The one who had killed her while Kibuka hid, too afraid to do anything. She even heard the snap..

Shutting her eyes, she shook her head, trying to get rid of the image, but she couldn't. It haunted her. The thing is, Kibuka tried. She truly did. She made sure to be in front of Kinyana when the male came, but he skipped over her. She didn't know why, but he did. He targeted Kinyana and left her, even when he was done with her body. She still remembered her widened eyes staring back. Sometimes, Kibuka went to her lifeless body, simply watching her. She wasn't sure if it was because she wanted to see Kinyana again, or to simply pay respect. Sometimes, she even spoke to her as if she were alive, giving her small updates.

Snapping her eyes open, she glanced around, her breathes quickening before slowing once more. She had met the gaze of Kijakazi, a lioness who she called an aunt. Kinyana was her daughter, so it was only respectful to give her that title, even if there was no blood relation. If Kibuka hurt, how would Kijakazi feel? Did she despise her now because she lived, and her cubs didn't?

"I want to bury her," she suddenly whispered to her father. "I don't want to see Kinyana anymore." It hurt. She didn't like how bad it made her feel inside. She would need help. Perhaps she'd ask Aunt Kijakazi. Her paws were bigger and she had more strength to bury her. "Will they let me cover her?" Surely even they weren't that cruel. Surely they wouldn't deny her the burial of her friend. They stripped her of life, they wouldn't strip her of respect, would they?

If they did, she'd ask her mother. Her mother still had a say.

Feeling her head being bumped by her father, she lay pressed near him and her sister, Inyoni. Kibuka was grateful nothing had at least happened to her. If her sister was killed..

The mere thought made her not so much sad, but angry. She found herself wishing that she was larger and stronger so she could beat the males. She wished that she was ten feet tall with the power of a hundred lions. Then, she'd show them. She'd avenge all of her friends and those that they hurt. But those were simply fantasies, and imagination didn't help, not in this situation.

Instead, she focused upon her father's words, letting them repeat in her mind.

"It's ok to not be okay."

He was right, and she knew that he and their mother wouldn't let anything harm them. "I know," she spoke. She knew that they would protect them. Glancing up, her eyes met her sister's, who had poked out from their father's mane before being nudged towards her. They were then nuzzled, an action that Kibuka always enjoyed. She felt safe in her mother and father's arms, and even found herself closing her eyes to relish the feeling. It was the only time that she didn't feel afraid.

Before, she would have asked Inyoni to explore, but Kibuka was afraid to even move or speak, so she simply remained still, staring at her father's wounds. She tried not to show any emotions when looking at them, but the blood soon made the cub express an angry and disgusted face, especially at the wound on his neck. The males treated her father like a chew toy. She had seen it happen, and it only angered her.

"I wish I was bigger and stronger. I would claw them all," she muttered darkly, staring at the males for a moment before her small act of boldness vanished and she shrunk back down. One of them passed before pausing near them, staring at her. What if he heard her? What if he was about to kill her? Would he chew on her body as well or-

Relieved, Kibuka watched the now Second Male simply nod, not to her, but her father before walking off. Why didn't he react? She could have swore that he heard her. Was he going to the others to tell him? Watching, Kibuka stared at the males with fear, but they none looked her way, so that meant the male didn't speak of the words she said. Why not?

Scowling, she wondered why the lionesses couldn't attack them. Why were they forced to listen to them? Kibuka was told that it was the law, or nature, or something along those lines, but she thought it was stupid. The pride outnumbered those behemoths.

Frowning for a moment, she turned to find her father peering at herself and Inyoni. Nestling closer to her sister, she listened to their father's words, allowing a small smile to form simply to please him. "We know, don't we, Inyoni?" Pausing, her eyes lowered. "I wish I could say the same for you."

Kibuka was truly useless. She couldn't defend anyone nor protect anybody. If she could, she would have. She would have thrown herself onto the lion who harmed Kinyana and her father. She didn't care if it was disrespectful to Shomari, who had died defending the pride. She didn't care if it wasn't how things were done. Kibuka would have still done it.

She still wanted to.

Edited at August 21, 2021 11:18 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 21, 2021 11:43 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Asim
Banished Third || 5 Years || Mentions: Enver
Indirectly Mentions: Kijakazi, Shomari (NPC), Cubs (NPC), Ufuka Males

He sat, staring at the horizon.. at empty land. His figure was torn and bloody, gashes and open wounds constantly scabbing open and reopening with every movement. A chunk was taken out of his shoulder and flank, while several large wounds remained scattered around, the most painful being around his neck, where a large wedge was ripped out. It hurt to breathe and speak, the wound having punctured his vocal cords. Had it been any closer, and it would have killed him.

Asim, his name meaning protector.

What a joke.

He wasn't able to protect anyone. Not his brother nor his children. They were all dead. Shomari was defeated, his children killed, and Asim had watched it all take place. His three sons and two daughters all lay dead because of him. He failed to protect them and had failed to be a father.

Endana, Dafina, Kinyana, Darweshi, and Mbita.

Dead, dead, dead, dead, and dead.

He tried. Oh, how hard he tried. He fought as much as he could, the rage within him fueling him, but it wasn't enough. They were too strong. Even as his children screamed for help, Asim couldn't do anything. He failed them, and he failed Kijakazi. He told her that he would protect them all. That he wouldn't let anything ever happen to them, but he was a liar. Those males were unlike he had ever seen before. They were demons. Demons who bathed in the blood of cubs, he had seen it himself. He had watched as one male gnawed on his daughter's body. Watched his children's blood coat his body.

Demons.

Demons who lurked in the dead of night. The pride never saw it coming. He never saw it coming. His brother, the King, never saw it coming. Enver never saw it coming. They should have. Because they didn't, the pride suffered the consequences, and Shomari died because of it.

And Asim was furious.

"So help me, Enver, I'm going to return one day and kill them all." He was so angry. He was raging. He made a vow as he saw his children being killed, that he would return one day and end all of those males. He made a vow for his children, for his brother, and for the pride. It could be in a few months, or a few years, but Asim would go back and avenge them. He would kill them all for what they've done. "I'm going to creep up to them in the dead of night, just like they did, and I'm going to stare them in the eyes and ask them if they remember me, and then.." He trailed off, wincing as he spoke. It hurt to speak, his voice coming out as a wheeze. He was forced to gasp between some sentences, the pain being too much.

He watched as blood dropped onto the ground from his throat, and that only made him angrier. "..And then, I'm going to make them suffer." Finishing his sentence, Asim stared blankly at the horizon, never taking his eyes off of it. Had he gone mad? Perhaps a bit. He was once a happy and loud creature, but that was before. Now, he was corrupted by fury and vengeance, forced to lick his wounds while plotting the demise of the Ufuka males.

"They could have spared them. They should have sent them off with me. I should have grabbed them and run instead of fighting first," he continued, obviously speaking about his children. "I should have at least saved one. Maybe Kinyana, she was light to carry. I could have taken her and Dafina, or maybe.." A gasp. "..Darweshi. I could have.." Another gasp was sounded before he winced, more blood spilling onto the ground. He needed to stop speaking before he did more damage, but he didn't.

"Look at us, Enver. They even stripped me from my voice." It was true. Asim's voice was now squeaky and raspy, and he didn't think that it would ever return back to normal. "My pride, my integrity, my family."

Everything.

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 21, 2021 10:14 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Izem || 4 || Ukufa Warrior || M : Acantha (Ind), Gazini, Kumar, Reth (NPC, Indirect)

Izem suppressed a heavy sigh, but he did roll his eyes. He hated lazing about. He needed to be moving, to be doing something. In charge of something, anything. He pushed himself up to his feet and flicked an ear to acknowledge Kumar's words, and he began to walk off before he heard Gazini's offer to find her himself.

A glint of teasing mischief caught Izem's eyes as he turned to face the two kings. "Oh? Just to see if she is a ferocious creature? That's your only reason?"

His voice had taken on a tone that could almost be described as playful. "Either way is fine. If you would like to find her, I would be more than happy to do something else. Perhaps Reth and I could patrol. Surely we don't need lionesses to do that."

Izem stretched his massive frame and licked his maw, then moved back into a regular standing position with a low grunt. He listened with half an ear to Gazini's questions regarding queens to his brother, but Izem didn't butt in. He was uninterested in their love lives; besides, he figured they'd be after more dominant females anyway. So... the Queen, and her former second and third, perhaps. Who even was that?

Izem couldn't remember. He didn't really care, either. He had hesitated in killing their cubs, hadn't watched, hadn't participated in the more heinous acts as Gazini had, but that didn't mean any one of them would want him as a mate. Perhaps there would be some wandering lioness he could take, someone who would be willing to wait a time before becoming Queen.

He shrugged a shoulder at his own thought, waving it away, before looking back to the two brothers stationed above him. His gaze was a mildly questioning one, but he'd already spoken his piece.

Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 21, 2021 11:09 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Izula
Huntress | 3 Years | Female | Mentions: Kumar, Izem, Gazini, Acantha

As she stretched languidly over the rock she laid on, tending to her grooming, Izula did not stop her eyes from wandering to the new males frequently. Her tail flicked in mild agitation as she noted, with disdain, that the males had barely passed her more than even a glance.

Surely they were tired from the ordeal, maybe even a little injured, but did that mean they couldn't divulge a bit of their attention to her? Surely she wasn't so repulsive that they found she wasn't worth their time. No, that couldn't be it, she scoffed at the idea. One of the leading males had been courting her prior to them taking over, so surely she was eye catching enough. Perhaps they already had lionesses in another pride? That could be, she had heard about males taking over multiple prides.

Tapping her claws against the rock beneath her, she wore a mildly irritated expression on her face. However, movement got her eyes, and she glanced back to where some of the new males rested and she watched quietly. One of them, not one of the Kings but one of the new stationed as "Ukufa Warrior" had risen and was moving away. In the direction of the Queen.

Her eyes narrowed a degree as her gaze landed on Acantha. She snorted inwardly to herself and nearly rolled her eyes. What was it about her that seemed to draw others, especially the males, in? She's was nothing more than a traitorous and controlling bore, a creature who so hot tempered that Izula wasn't sure how she had earned the role other than just being born to the right pairing.

The lioness had everything, and Izula could not understand why. She had Crixus, even the King had pined after a little bit despite the fact that she wanted nothing from him than to follow her lead in the pride. Izula was positive there were other males in the pride who likely desired the female as well. But why? It was blasphemy. Surely there were more deserving lioness, like herself, or any of the other huntresses in the pride.

Grunting the lioness pushed herself to her haunches and rolled her shoulders. Perhaps she should be more direct? Maybe that would gain her the attention she desired. But timing was essential, she couldn't just walk up and interupt them. No, she would have to wait until the time was right. Yes, that would work. Wait until there is a good moment for her to approach them. Yes. That would do.
Toppled Kingdom | Rp Thread [Open]August 23, 2021 08:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Adani || 3 || Huntress || M: Everyone (Ind)

The sun was heating her up rather quickly. She refused to move, though, having done so not long before. Adani licked her maw instead and stretched out further, watching as Izem began moving towards Acantha before pausing and turning back as Gazini said something. She narrowed her eyes slightly before closing them for a brief time.

When she opened them again, her eyes found Svarog. He'd been the only one to seem remorseful, but he felt... off. Then again, every one of the Ukufa males felt off, like there was some underlying plan each had that the others did not. She shook her head and released a long sigh, then got off her rock and settled in its shade instead.

Here, she was mostly out of sight of the males and could think without having their eyes on her for any reason. She was a subordinate, though, and they spent most of their time focusing on the lead lionesses, not their underlings. Adani noted Izula's expression with a small snort; she couldn't tell if her fellow huntress was disappointed at the lack of attention or angry at the males.

Ah, well, that was Izula's problem.

Adani's eyes found Crixus and his and Acantha's daughters. She watched them, then, almost wistfully, and zoned out.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us