Wolf Play : Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | Open
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
08:20:22 Hallow, Eve
Dang a HW and Hero!
-WP Click-
 Rain Of War
08:18:51 Novak
How do I have no food? Nevermind. Imma go hunt a shit tonne. Excuse the language.
 Kit Kat
08:18:13 Chocolate Crunch
Looking for a literate RP partner! I have a romance topic in mind. PM me if interested!
 Rain Of War
08:17:16 Novak
Also no problem!
 distant-screams
08:17:10 katy | beetle
kat,
they're pretty similar, i think that's how i managed :D ibis just has a more.. professional feel to it than medibang does, and more features.
 MLadySkylar
08:17:00 P'Sky
There goes the last of my mush -
It was fun
 Rain Of War
08:17:00 Novak
GG Blazing!
 BlazingVenom
08:17:00 Blaze, Venom
i was just in a call lol

but good game!
 AutumnLeafdust
08:14:13 /Free from mobile/
-WP Click- ...Maybe I should take this second high rarity AC wolf as a sign to play a bit more than my usual amount
 Rain Of War
08:13:28 Novak
Did my opponent fall asleep? I am waiting for them to attack XD
 Dark Dynasties
08:12:59 Dark / Phoenix
Poe
haha thank you! When I realized there was no candy decor I got a little lost for a second. Hoping to add some wounds onto him next
 Hallow's Eve
08:12:55 Hallow, Eve
Should I drop 10k in WP again
 Poe
08:12:29 
Mistakes-
I enjoy her look. The gear suits her well.
 Poe
08:11:51 
Dark-
I was confused for a second when I saw the bees, but then I read his name. Very cool!!

Distant-
I'll check out those ideas. Thank you for the suggestions :)
 Arachne
08:11:19 Ara/Kat
Katy
ibis is pretty great!! iÂ’ve never used medibang myself so im not sure how different it is but it looks like you got the hang of ibis pretty quick which is good
 Dark Dynasties
08:10:26 Dark / Phoenix
-WP Click-
got creative with a grandson of "Ghostface"... paws? :)
 distant-screams
08:09:36 katy | beetle
kat,
thank you! i'm loving ibis so far and i don't think it looks too different from what my art looked like on medi :D
 Transcendence
08:09:26 anti gen ai
I was offsite on that pvp 💀
 Arachne
08:08:40 Ara/Kat
Katy
soo pretty :00
 Mistakes
08:08:29 Cryptic | Crypt
Thoughts on her gear?
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -1
Cougar : +4
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 23, 2024 06:04 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - Female - Heir - M: Timber (direct), everyone else (indirect)
Night lunges after Timber, speed through the forest. She would almost catch up, before falling behind when he spotted a rabbit. Nightingale veered of to the right before snapping at a rabbit of her own. All she got was floof. A quick sprint brings her on top of the rabbit. Night bit down, and got floof and food. Night turns and starts to book it to the cliff.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 23, 2024 03:19 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Timber - Male - Apprentice - Mentions: Nightingale
-
Timber's teeth met the meat and bone of the rabbit, snapping it's neck in seconds. The rabbit's fear scent flooded his nose, but he could make out Nightingale nearby, running with all his might towards the cliff. Shortly, the cliff came in sight, and Timber's legs burned from the exhilaration of the hunt and run. He was sure that Night was just at his tail, ready to leap infront at any moment.
A moments stumble, and he would be either off the cliffside and down below who knows where, or he'd be far behind Night. His energy was worn out, and he knew that he would soon have to stop, but the cliff was just a few moments away. A second later, he stood panting at the edge before he looked up to see where Night was.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 23, 2024 04:32 PM

Silver Winter Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stripe - Female - Fighter - M: Jeraboa
Stripe looked at Jeraboa, a flush of embarrassment creeping across her face. "I understand you would never wish harm upon my Jeraboa. The sight of blood unsettles me, despite my nature as a fighter; my perspective has shifted since... the incident." Her voice faltered, and she lowered her gaze to the earth, then back to her outstretched paw. Jeraboa alone bore witness to the full tale of her lost pups. With a quiet resolve, Stripe limped back to her previous spot, settling down with a heavy heart. "Just give me a heads-up this time," she murmured, her eyes flickering between Jeraboa and the ground, her paw extended in a gesture of vulnerability.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 23, 2024 06:31 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jeraboa - Male - Healer/Heir - M: Stripe
"Good girl." Jeraboa says. He walks over to Stripe and looks at her paw. A sharp stone is lodged in the center paw pad. "Hey, relax. Are you ready?" He asks. Jeraboa licks a bit of blood off her chin and takes a hold of the stone in his teeth. "3, 2,1" He pulls and the stone comes out. He spits it out and puts moss on the wound. "No good putting cobwebs on it until the bleeding dies down slightly."
Nightingale - Female - Heir - M: Timber (direct), everyone else (indirect)
slips on a rock, but gets up. "You... Are... Fast." She gasps. Night wags her tail slowly. She sits down and drops the rabbit. Then her stomach rumbles. "Either I worked up an appetite, didn't eat enough for breakfast, or it's gonna rain." She says.

Edited at October 23, 2024 06:58 PM by Bobcat

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us