Arachne,
✨Magic✨
 Hallow's Eve
08:26:36 Hallow, Eve
Another useless boost lol
-WP Click-
 Arachne
08:26:09 Ara/Kat
just checked my den and.. i do NOT remember this getting there??
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
08:25:48 Irish Gay Rat
Obscurity,
Aw man TvT lol
 Hallow's Eve
08:25:43 Hallow, Eve
I got another boost just now, but it was a useless one
 Porcelain
08:25:43 
"got a cool guy but he's lightweight" -everyone
 Obscurity
08:25:24 Tai
I got a g1 hero amela wolf... but it's a lightweight :,D
 Arachne
08:24:46 Ara/Kat
got a G1 DH but everything besides the DH is shitty :')
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
08:23:29 Irish Gay Rat
Hallow,
Lucky TvT lol
 Hallow's Eve
08:23:06 Hallow, Eve
Doodle

I have pulled 14 boosts and 23 defects
 Doodle Dragon
08:22:13 Irish Gay Rat
Hallow,
Lol, I had such bad luck with wolf party today, the only good thing I got was a quasar wolf
 Hallow's Eve
08:21:40 Hallow, Eve
Doodle

Thanks! I think this might beat the chim i pulled earlier haha
 BuggyOs
08:21:27 boobug
Hey guys (':
 Ace
08:21:20 ace <3
finally have a job get back to me!
 Doodle Dragon
08:21:08 Irish Gay Rat
Hallow,
That's a great pull from wolf party :O
 BloodWeb
08:21:03 Blood___She/Her
I wish she was heavier.

Now do I add the hades dye or keep her rosewood
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
08:20:22 Hallow, Eve
Dang a HW and Hero!
-WP Click-
 Rain Of War
08:18:51 Novak
How do I have no food? Nevermind. Imma go hunt a shit tonne. Excuse the language.
 Kit Kat
08:18:13 Chocolate Crunch
Looking for a literate RP partner! I have a romance topic in mind. PM me if interested!
 Rain Of War
08:17:16 Novak
Also no problem!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -1
Cougar : +4
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 02:32 PM

Silver Winter Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stripe - Female - Fighter - M: Everyone
( I don't think this is technically a response. If someone could help me out by making a good spot for me to start cause I'm kinda stuck. I didn't even know we started, my grandmother has been in the hospital for a while and I just remembered about the roleplay.)
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 02:45 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jeraboa - Male - Healer/Heir - M: Stripe
Jeraboa watched the two young pups run off. he turned into a female sitting close by. "Hey, Stripe. Since when did you get here? I thought you were sleeping. Since my apprentice is going off on the adventure, I'm gonna need some herbs for her to take. Do you wanna come with me to go get them?" He asks her.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 03:08 PM

Silver Winter Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stripe - Female - Fighter - M: Jeraboa
A sudden alertness flickered in Stripe's ears as she turned her head, her weariness still evident in her demeanor. "Hey, Jeraboa," she murmured, stifling a yawn that betrayed her exhaustion. "I just woke up; the nightmares haunted me throughout the night..." Her voice trailed off, heavy with the weight of her sorrow. "Lately, I've been struggling to manage my grief." With a determined glint in her eyes, she added, "Of course, I have nothing pressing on my agenda. What herbs do you require?" She rose gracefully to her paws, ready to assist.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 03:21 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I did not expect that response!" Jeraboa said with a small laugh. He wags his tail and stands up. "I should grab borage for sore paws, some burnet for strength, and probably elder leaves for sore muscles." He replies has he turns to the camp entrance.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 04:36 PM

Silver Winter Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stripe smiles and wags her tail when she sees Jeraboa's response. Jeraboa was the only one she talked to. He was the one who tried so desperately to save her pups. "Alright, I'll find the elder leaves and try to find some burnet. We can meet in your den in a bit" She replied before she zoomed out to the camp entrance. Stripe ran around a bit before finding some elder leaves. She wandered a bit more before finding some burnet near a steep bank. She trotted over to it "Finally-" What she didn't know was that the ground was loose. It collapsed under her weight, she tumbled down the slope banging her sides. When she reached the bottom she laid there for a few moments before sitting up. Stripe knew she had cut her face and body somewhere because there was blood staining her fur. Stripe stood and realized that there was probably something lodged in her paw because she couldn't put her paw down. She limped up a path leading to the top of the bank. "Let's try this again." She reached out and grabbed the burnet. "Now I just have to make my way back." She started her trek back to the camp. When she reached it she immediately went to Jeraboa's den put down the herbs and collapsed on a padded spot. "I should probably do something about the blood but I don't what to do, I'll just wait for Jeraboa" she mumbled to herself. She slowly started to doze off while waiting
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 05:00 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jeraboa starts to talk, but is cut off as Stripe runs off. "Geez, do you even know what it looks like?" Ha mumbles as he chases after her. He reaches the bank and slides down. There is a bit of roots here. And blood... Brown fur is caught on a sharp root jutting out of the wall. "Stripe..." He moans. He follows the scent trail all the way back to his den. "Ma'am, I asked you to help, not fall down a cliff." he says he walks over to her side. Thinking fast, he grabbed some cobwebs and plasters it to her wound. "You realize that's not bernet?" He asks. "That's borage. Let's get you fixed up."
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 05:19 PM

Silver Winter Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stripe jolted awake, a sharp sting radiating through her wounds as they were disturbed. "Ah... a little warning next time would be nice," she groaned, the discomfort evident in her voice. "I didn't exactly plan on tumbling down a cliff," she added with a chuckle, attempting to lighten the mood despite her agony. "Is it not? Well, at least it’s something you can use!" Her tail began to wag, a flicker of joy amidst the pain. "Thank you, Jeraboa." With a determined effort, she rose, each step a reminder of her injuries, causing her to wince. She paused, sensing Jeraboa's piercing gaze fixed on her. "I know you're concerned about my paw, but it hurts too much. I'd prefer it if you didn't touch it," she murmured, the strain of her movements betraying her struggle as she continued, each step a battle against the throbbing pain.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 06:06 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
"well, here's your warning. Now sit."Jeraboa says. "I'll be able to fix that up pretty fast. I'll give you some pain killer if needed. Also, if you're wondering, no, you don't look cool because you are tolerating the pain. You look pathetic and scared. I'm not gonna hurt you."
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 08:54 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Timber - Male - Apprentice - Mentions: Nightingale
-
Timber nodded, shifting his haunches to get into a more comfortable running pose. He glanced at Night once before back to his path. "Ready, set.... Go!" He barked, pratically shoving himself forward into the forest. The wind raced past him, bringing him scents of the nearby cliffs and rabbits. He was aware of Night somewhere around him, but he focused on the rabbit, seeing a white tail flash in and out of the brush. He noticed it stumble, and lunged, snout first into the brush.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 23, 2024 12:55 AM

Delver

Darkseeker

Give Award
Echo-Female-Healer Apprentice-Mentions: Pack(IND), Jeraboa
-
Echo shrunk back against Nyx against the alphas gaze, and partially due to every pack member's eyes being on her. She felt Nyx's tail wrpa around her, giving her the reminder that she wasn't alone. She held the alphas gaze for only a moment before she looked away and to the ground. She hated that wolf's gaze. It made her feel like back then…. When she was so mistreated and abused. She could see it in the alpha's eyes. The hatred for her that he hid behind his impassive features. Her eyes looked to Nyx as she nudged her towards the side now that the meeting was over.
-
She sat down next to Nyx, her eyes still cast to her paws shuffling in the dirt. A Tail tapped her nose and she looked up to Nyx. “Why do you look so down? I thought you would have been excited to go on an adventure. Go where no wolf from this pack has gone before.” Nyx titled her head slightly. Echo looked back to the ground and mumbled, “Because I'm going with a bunch of wolves in don't even know.” Her tail lashed behind her, which earned a sigh from Nyx. “You know Fenrys, don't you?” She offered and Nyx shot her a glare. “I talked to him once, when you introduced me. Other then that, he's almost impossible to approach…” She trailed off, looking to Fenrys who was making his way towards Blu. “You act like Blu and Fenrys dont have much of the same personality. Do you see many wolves talking to Blu?”
-
Blu-Male-Fighter-Mentions: Fenrys, Pack(Ind)
-
Blu gave Fenrys an understanding nod before standing up and moving to the entrance of the camp. He sat down, nodding a simple greeting to all the wolves who came and went, beginning their morning duties. It was important for them to get going early, lest the alpha nip you in the butt. He was always stingy, wanting border checks done early and frequently. Though that's what you would expect from an alpha such as MMatzaka. His eyes roamed over the wolves in the camp. He kept his eyes especially on the ones he knew supported the alpha, though made sure not to make it obvious he was watching.
-
His eyes roamed back over Fenrys, who was approaching where he had been originally before he had moved. He slowly pushed His rear off the ground and padded over to him, giving a respectfully dip of the head. “Morning Beta. Would you like to accompany me to the border for the morning checks? I would also like to talk to you about some possible training.” He asked, looking to the entrance then back to Fenrys. He doubted Fenrys would train Echo until they left, but It was worth a shot. Blue would train her but he wasn't a good teacher. He couldn't explain things well. And Fenrys was a better fighter than him.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us