Wolf Play : Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | Open
Chatbox
 Arachne
08:26:42 Ara/Kat
like hello? where did that come from. nothing came up telling me i had a defect just now
 Doodle Dragon
08:26:39 Irish Gay Rat
Arachne,
✨Magic✨
 Hallow's Eve
08:26:36 Hallow, Eve
Another useless boost lol
-WP Click-
 Arachne
08:26:09 Ara/Kat
just checked my den and.. i do NOT remember this getting there??
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
08:25:48 Irish Gay Rat
Obscurity,
Aw man TvT lol
 Hallow's Eve
08:25:43 Hallow, Eve
I got another boost just now, but it was a useless one
 Porcelain
08:25:43 
"got a cool guy but he's lightweight" -everyone
 Obscurity
08:25:24 Tai
I got a g1 hero amela wolf... but it's a lightweight :,D
 Arachne
08:24:46 Ara/Kat
got a G1 DH but everything besides the DH is shitty :')
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
08:23:29 Irish Gay Rat
Hallow,
Lucky TvT lol
 Hallow's Eve
08:23:06 Hallow, Eve
Doodle

I have pulled 14 boosts and 23 defects
 Doodle Dragon
08:22:13 Irish Gay Rat
Hallow,
Lol, I had such bad luck with wolf party today, the only good thing I got was a quasar wolf
 Hallow's Eve
08:21:40 Hallow, Eve
Doodle

Thanks! I think this might beat the chim i pulled earlier haha
 BuggyOs
08:21:27 boobug
Hey guys (':
 Ace
08:21:20 ace <3
finally have a job get back to me!
 Doodle Dragon
08:21:08 Irish Gay Rat
Hallow,
That's a great pull from wolf party :O
 BloodWeb
08:21:03 Blood___She/Her
I wish she was heavier.

Now do I add the hades dye or keep her rosewood
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
08:20:22 Hallow, Eve
Dang a HW and Hero!
-WP Click-
 Rain Of War
08:18:51 Novak
How do I have no food? Nevermind. Imma go hunt a shit tonne. Excuse the language.
 Kit Kat
08:18:13 Chocolate Crunch
Looking for a literate RP partner! I have a romance topic in mind. PM me if interested!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -1
Cougar : +4
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 20, 2024 09:03 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Nikolai - M - Hunter - Mention(s): Storm (ind: Leaf)

~

Nikolai was most definitely ready to leave. Oh, yes, he most certainly was. Unwittingly sneaking away like Fenrys wanted to. He didn't exactly care what it was for, but remaining dead neutral had a price for both of them, which meant that he didn't want either of them caught in the crossfire as the Alpha and a few others started sniping at each other. Instead of joining, he quietly left alongside Storm - he wouldn't get caught dead taking a side in this argument of theirs. That was their problem, not his.

The two of them were probably one of the smallest wolves for their age in the pack. Nikolai definitely didn't like being one of the smallest, but today, for instance, it had a distinct advantage - the two of them could sneak away quietly.

That was, at least, what he had planned. Storm wanted a chat, and Nikolai was more than willing to sneak away with her for it.

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 20, 2024 09:38 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow - Female -Alpha F - Metions: Pack
-
Arrow watched Matzaka from the shadows, grinning at every word. More territory would be great for the pack. giving them more land and prey. She trotted up to the top of the platform where Matzaka sat, jesturing him inside their den. She sat down on the mossy floor, glancing at him. "So, who will be beta while Fenrys is gone? We will need someone loyal to help us."
(Sorry for the short post, It's like 12 AM or something...)
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 20, 2024 10:42 PM

Dark sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fawn - Female - Apprentice - M: all (ind)
Moon - Female - Beta Female - M: all (ind)
As Fawn saw Matzaka's suprised, but definetly not pleased expression, ideas started forming in her head. What if she ran away at night and followed the patrol? Nobady would notice, since from now on she'll be sleeping alone in the apprentices den. Seeing that Moon whispered in her ear "I know what your thinking Fawn. My mate Fenrys is going after all. But don't you dare leave me alone with that psycho - tha alpha. If you escape i will too." The words of the alpha stopped their talk.
Moon stood her ground "Oh yeah I have. But why don't you try sending your mate, huh? How would you feel then? And why send an apprentice?" Turning to Fenrys, who had just arrived, she murmored "Yes Im fine. Take care will ya? I wouldn't bare to lose you forever. I think Fawn is okay too. Or atleast she should be after a few days. I was thinking of going in the apprentices den with her, so she doesn't follow you. It will be cold there when she is all alone. Maybe I should ask Matzaka if she can come sleep temporarely in the fighters/hunters den, though it will be a bit crowded, but we'll manage." Moon rubbed her muzzle to Fenrys', wishing him good luck.

Edited at October 21, 2024 07:34 AM by Dark sky
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 21, 2024 07:31 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Timber - Male - Apprentice - Mentions: Night (Dir), Matzaka, Fenrys (IND)
-
As some of the wolves departed, Timber turned back to Night. "Besides Fenrys, Matzaka is just sending almost all the youth out to claim Terrtory in the mountains. There's probably all sorts of mountain lions and lone wolves and foxes that all want to kill us."
He leaned closer so only Night could here his voice. "If we live, I'm not coming back. Matzaka would probably have figured out how to brainwash the pack by the time we return. There might be a forest or something on the other side of the mountains that could be a good place to live." he looked away. "I culd get used to being a lone wolf..."
He shrugged, then growled sofly as his ear flopped, almost covering his eye. "I don't know what's wrong with this stupid ear! It's been doing it since I was a pup." He clasped it between his paws and flipped it up, but it flopped back down. "Whatever. Want to go on patrol? I need to get out of here. It's to stuffy with everyones fear and distress scents floating everywhere." He glanced at Night.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 21, 2024 10:41 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - Female - Heir - M: Timber (direct), everyone else (indirect)
"Get out of here, yes please! My dad looks like he wants me to stay. I want to annoy him." Night stands up and shake the dusty off her fur. Night lowers her voice, too. "What if you weren't a lone wolf? I don't fell like coming back either. Whole lot of grumpy wolves." She raises her voice. "Timber and I are going to go scout out where it would be best to leave from."
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 21, 2024 11:19 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Timber - Male - Apprentice - Mentions: Night
-
Timber stood up. "Thanks," He whispered before trotting over to the camp opening, dipping his head below the hanging branches of the bushes around him. Outside, there was just enough of a breeze to make his fur ruffle, but he didn't mind. The fresh, crisp air of the morning was still there, lingering with the warm, humid air of mid-day. He sat by a great oak, some leaves scattered around him. "So, what shall we do, now that we're out of camp?" He asked Night, looking up through the branches of the tree. It seemed to go on forever, reaching just to the clouds.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 21, 2024 08:04 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Fenrys - Beta Male - Mention(s): Moon, Fawn, Blu (ind: Timber, Arrow)

~

Fenrys licked Moon's muzzle. "I don't think we're going now... but..." he trailed off slightly. Out of everything that he knew his mate did, the one thing he hadn't dicussed with her was their positions of the Alpha.

That was the only thing that was keeping him from going into full-blown rebellion. He didn't know how Moon would respond.

"Look after them, okay?" Fenrys was naturally worried - like it or not, they were part of his extended family, and his basic instinct was to protect them. Which, thanks to a certain Alpha that apparently lacked such an instinct, he wouldn't be able to do.

And he'd have to go whether he liked it or not. His position was... precarious enough as it was already. Fenrys couldn't afford to aleniate him any further - and plus, if he wasn't part of the group that got sent off, they probably wouldn't succeed in conquering new lands.

That didn't mean he was liking it. Oh no he absolutely hated it. But what choice was there?

"I'll see you later. Just make sure Fawn doesn't do anything stupid in the meantime." Fenrys gave a bit of a sad smile towards her, then turned away, intending to talk to Timber to make sure he was alright - but he had already vanished.

Fenrys felt a bit of a pang that he had forgotten to ask earlier.

Banishing it from his mind - surely, he'd be able to track him down later, wherever he was, he turned, and moved back to where he was before - where Blu was most definitely quietly almost not there anymore.

Blu wanted this chat, and Fenrys had a decent idea of what it was about. And about goddamned time, too.

Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 21, 2024 08:14 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - Female - Heir - M: Timber (direct), everyone else (indirect) Night thinks a bit. "You can actually go look to find where the best spot to leave it from is. We're not technically lying, but we're not obeying them. Because they never told us to do it. And, we can hunt on the way. I don't know about you, but I'm still a little hungry."She says.
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 21, 2024 09:36 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Timber - Male - Apprentice - Mentions: Night
-
Timber smiled and stood up, his eyes looking about for prey before he turned to look back at Night. "Good idea. But you can't do it without a little game." He said, his green gaze sparked by mischievous. "How about.... a little race?" He smiled, standing tall with his fluffy tail and floppy ear flapping wildly as the wind began picking up "We can catch a few rabbits on the way, and we can patrol the territory."
(Same as Bobcat. Very late and just barely shoved this out)
Freedom Isnt Far REVAMP | Wolf RP Thread | OpenOctober 22, 2024 06:09 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightingale - Female - Heir - M: Timber (direct), everyone else (indirect)
Night smiles and flics her ears. "A race. Do you really think you will win?" She asks. "First one to catch prey and make it to the cliff at the north of the territory wins." She says. Night sinks low to the ground and switches her tail. "I'll let you count off."

Edited at October 22, 2024 06:10 AM by Bobcat

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us