YikesÂ… pulled some pretty ugly ladies.
 distant-screams
12:02:28 katy | beetle
ehehe thank you all <3

it's gonna be of this cute lil guy
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : 0
Komodo Dragon : -2
Cougar : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Eleven From Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ThreadMay 3, 2022 06:23 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cassian Alaric // 18 // Male // Thief // M: Diamond, Open

They had always said adventures with strangers would be the perfect opportunity for a fairy-tale and a great awakening.

Turns out they’d lied.

He was so- so sick of all these pretentious bastards. Sure, they were lovely - if he was being generous - but let’s be real. None of them were a part of his crowd, nor did it seem like any of them would prefer his company. He was fine with that, though. The light rain was filling him with an oddly warm feeling. Cassian glanced up at the sky and its dreary clouds, shielding his eyes from the droplets of water. Wind was blowing the rain into his eyes. He squinted to see through the precipitation.

The ride there had been rather chaotic and tiring. Not only because of the gloomy weather and the irritating sound of the others, but because he had been forced to share a horse with the goddamn thief. Just the voice of that bastard, Diamond, made him want to claw his own ears off of his head. He would rather eat his own leg than have been shoved into sharing a ride with that horrible, smug creep. There had been so many times he had been tempted to just… fall off the horse and never get back up. Cassian was merely satisfied solely because the weather was to his liking, and he had immediately taken a liking to the horse he had ridden alongside Diamond.

While the others made their merry little ways to the tavern, he took one last glance up at the rain falling gracefully onto the land around him. He breathed out a soft sigh before looking down at the stables where their horses had been left. Diamond had taken their shared horse - what did he call her, Stormy? - and said a rather dramatic farewell. There were also five other horses in the stable. The two bay mares had instantly caught his eye.

He knew he was going to take one (or both, depending on his determination) with him when they left the tavern. After all, they could always sell the duo later. Or he could have the chance of keeping one.

The horses all glanced up with seemingly monotone looks. “Tough crowd,” he muttered, sniffing with a bored appearance. Cassian wandered towards Storm, the horse he had ridden alongside Diamond. “Hey lass. Sorry about earlier. I just didn’t want to, you know, run while everyone else was sporting some speedy little ride.,” He smiled sheepishly. Both to accompany his words and acknowledge the fact that he was talking to a group of horses with grumpy eyes.

He sighed and turned around, putting his back to one of the wooden poles supporting the thing. He slid down it, landing gently on the floor and its dirty covering. He let his head thunk against the wood softly, closing his eyes and breathing in the rainy air.

One of his favorite things about the rainy weather was not only the ambience and feeling of static everywhere, but the smell. The smell of humidity and freshness and a blanketing of clouds. Like a fresh start and an ending all at once. It was almost as if he could lie out in the rain for years and years to come. He liked the sweetness and darting pellets of rain. The wind was his least favorite part. Cold weather was perfectly pleasant. Unless, of course, there was some sort of wind accompanying.

Cassian was half tempted to leave the tranquility of the rain and stable for some warm drink inside the tavern, but then again, that would include socializing, most likely, and that was something he most definitely did not want. He opened his eyes to stare at the lights brightening the stables. They flickered and danced as if afraid and powerful. He ran his hand through his hair and studied his surroundings with blank thoughtfulness. He truly wanted a glass of warm ale right now.

He grumbled and rubbed his eyes, his back slicked with the water that had soaked into his clothing. His hair dripped in a messy, horrendous mess. He was too tired to bother shaking his hair out, though. His mere logic was that if he could dry out his hair in such a way, then he may as well go inside to purchase some form of warm food.

Who had the time for such a thing, though?

In any case, the feeling of the cold water sliding down his back reminded him of his childhood. Mainly getting tackled in the rain and into the mud by his siblings. But, they were good memories nonetheless.

Cassian folded his legs against his chest and crossed his arms on top of them, turning into some form of a fetal creature as he rested his head on his arms. A yawn pierced the quiet and he muttered incoherent words as he slowly closed his eyes.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us