Wolf Play : Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Qyusen
12:26:50 Qyu - all pronouns
i staggered and lost 1k dom

maybe i shoulda done some math first lol ....
 Nevermore.
12:21:59 Never/Nev
Technition

I'm doing decent tonight!

I'm currently in bed basking in the heat of my electric blanket after the downpour of rain earlier.
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:21:09 Bau
Well.. jars.. but canning makes no sense when you use jars to do it.. now I'm just confused
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:19:46 Bau
Okay.. first time canning our own pickles... Why do the cans take so long to cool off T^T I just burnt myself on one
 technoblade
12:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
I am growing to like the white dots
 Continental Wolves
12:18:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
It's ok, I'll get the last bite 😌
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:16:48 Bau
Techno

Neverrrr
It's Soo tastyyy
 technoblade
12:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good just about to go to bed soon. You?

Silver

Thank you

Bau

Hey leave some for Emmet!
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:15:00 Bau
Techno

Nomnomnom
 Luna🌕
12:13:02 Silver (She/her)
Techno
ItÂ’s so good!
 Nevermore.
12:12:46 Never/Nev
Technition!

How're you doing today?

It looks amazing :0 I have such a soft spot for teal and dark colors together
 Luna🌕
12:12:32 Silver (She/her)
Pumpkin
He sort of looks like one of those gears where the ribs are exposed and bleeding. ItÂ’s really cool and pretty!
 technoblade
12:11:51 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 Pumpkin Wolf
12:10:10 Pumpkin (he,him)
-WP Click-

he looks interesting
 Salem
12:09:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:08:32 Silver (She/her)
The mods are never hereÂ… once I accidentally posted a sales chat in main and it just chilled with nobody deleting it itÂ’s unnatural befor my hiatus the post would be gone in an instant
 Luna🌕
12:05:47 Silver (She/her)
Are
How-?
 Cypress Road
12:05:22 Cy, love
And I forgot to write out right now sorry mods
 Arachne
12:04:34 Ara/Kat
does anyone know why i canÂ’t put my wolf up for breeding normally, but the alliance breeding will work?
 Cypress Road
12:04:30 Cy, love
Yall I'm literally so mad at my family rn

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +2
Jackal : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 03:55 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Maxamillian Cantacuzene
Apprentice Rider | Seventeen | Male | Mentions : Esen (ind) , Desmondus

The young male gave a grimace at the thought of being left alone to the flames. His face growing softer at the kindness of his dragon ; it was a rare thing, and he was appreciative of this moment. He gave his dragon a pat. His dragon began asking about another, sounding slightly concerned. Esen, isn't she your paramour ? Your beloved ? I'm trying to find a proper term for her, but you two are in a courtship are you not? Nearing becoming what we humans call 'spouses' or as you say, mates . At the mention of covering his ears for a second, he tilted his head in slight confusion - his brows furrowing slightly as he did some, however he obeyed and covered his ears. His dragon letting out an ear-splitting screech that would surely grab the attention of whoever it was meant for. And he then caught sight of the dragon that he was calling towards ; it was his dragons other half, his beloved. In a way he felt like he knew her though he hadn't had a proper conversation with the female. Desmodus couldn't practically stop talking about the female ; any moment they weren't together, he assumed the male was with the female. She was quite pretty, reminding him of the open sky with her bright cerulean hued scales and fur. The young male had to suppress a giggle at his dragon being worried for his beloved ; it was rather endearing in a way. At least his dragon was having fortune in the romance department - he was rather unfortunate. His last relationship ended rather poorly, and he shuddered at the thought. Romance wasn't a topic that was needed at the moment, but he couldn't help but feel a bit envious at the mated dragon pairs, they had someone to spend the rest of their lives with. He was young, and possibly would find someone in the future, but right now - it was seeming he wasn't having luck. He straightened his posture for a smoother ride ; and he had to enjoy the crisp air they enjoyed above the cloud line that they had shifted above towards.

He gave a gentle sigh, as the air became more bearable. Yet, he was also saddened - they were so far from home. He could make out the figures of their seniors ahead of them ; and he wondered what the next plan of action would be. It was a rather silent flight, the tension was rather thick. However, that was interrupted as they were informed that they would be landing soon. And he was grateful, he was starting to feel a bit 'air sick' maybe it was the smoke, as he usually had no problems when flying, but he couldn't be sure. And so he clung to Desmodus as they made their descent into the wooded area that would be serving as their makeshift camp for the time being. They were given orders, and it seems that their mentors and squad leader were going to discuss their next plan of action while they worked. The young male lingered on the back of his dragon for a minute, and he didn't notice the approach of Esen until she was nuzzling his dragon. He would definitely tease Desmodus about that later on, but he had to give an offended huff at being called a scaled mouse.

" I am n-" he began defiantly, but his voice betrayed him and he began coughing - his voice was already hoarse to begin with, but his throat was stinging at the use of his voice. I am not a scalded mouse, he pouted to Desmodus, I just so happened to have been in the fire and that's why I'm all smoky. I'm not that little to be called a mouse ! He huffed and ranted through their link, his face furrowing into a frown and lips poked out in objection the comment. He took this moment to slide down his dragon's wings, and his boots hit the ground with a satisfying thump. He then listened attentively as Renzana gave orders. It seemed some would be patrolling while the others made camp ; and he would've like to help by patrolling, but he wasn't in the best shape to do so. And he hummed to himself, he wondered who that left to help make camp.

Des, I might need you to speak for me. The smoke hurt my vocal cords and they're sensitive right now , so it hurts to speak. He informed his dragon, a grimace on his face as he did so. He knew his dragon wasn't the best with people, and he hoped that this wouldn't get him eaten to be asking for this type of help. Hopefully they could just make camp in silence (most likely not, as to make a camp requires collaboration and that requires speech - which was hard for him at the moment ) and he groaned inwardly at the implications . Honestly, he could kick himself for even getting himself in the predicament that caused him to inhale the smoke - maybe if he had been a little bit faster then he would be alright. He pushed down those thoughts and began to walk off - he could at least begin to search for a spot for them to work on making camp.

This was going to be hell

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 15, 2024 07:29 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Viscusvoréntomon
Female | Apprentice Earth Dragon | Rider: Ellis | M: Ellis. Iris. Nalukraja. Guāng.

It appeared Ellis was just as joyful to see Viscus as she was to see Ellis, since the girl bolted towards her when she knew it was her. A smile appeared on her rider's face, which changed to worry as swiftly as it appeared when she saw Viscus' cracked shoulder. "I am... okay.." She replied, before the flames bursted the two, singing Ellis in the process. Viscus could see small teardrops well up in the corners of her rider's eyes. "I'm.. sorry Ellis.. Are you.. alright?" She twisted her head to examine her rider the best she could, seeing some small dots on her skin where the flames had hit.

Before they got time to speak any more, the two mentors landed, with Nalukraja quickly directing his attention to Viscus, leaving Ellis space to speak to Iris. "I'm fine.. but.. I've always.. been.. incapable of.. true flight.." She started, before pausing to collect the right words to use. "I can only glide.. if I.. manage.. to find.. something.. tall.. to leap off of.." Then with a sigh, she ended her reply off with one last sentence. "I'll follow.. by foot.."

Viscus didn't think her injured shoulder was that big of a deal. She's had much worse pain before, and walked while having it. Her armor-like exoskeleton protected her from most of the impact.

Viscus overheard Ellis and Iris' conversation. Her poor rider. Losing family must be rough, though Viscus would never know exactly how painful it is since she's never really had family before. She'd definitely feel devastated if she lost Guāng. "We'll.. find them.." She chimed in, trying to comfort her distressed rider. "I promise.."

Then, Nalukraja let out a roar, Viscus snapped her head to examine. Guāng's tail and body could faintly be seen in the distance, making her look like a large snake of some kind since her legs weren't visible through the thick layer of smoke. "Guāng!" Viscus called out, waving her wings to get the light dragon's attention.

Then, she turned back to Raj. "Get Guāng.. and then leave?"

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 16, 2024 11:57 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Laika Herriman || Mentor || Bond: Xuejiao || M: Squad Leaders, Mentors

As they reached the island, Laika felt as though she were now watching herself from outside her body. Her motions were like those of a puppet: refined, but lifeless. Brown eyes shifted to Renzana and Draiochtach as the order to make camp rang out, but both mentor pairs were called to follow the squad leaders first. Laika patted Xue's neck and slid off, boots landing on the ground with a soft thwump. She pushed her chest out and clasped her hands behind her back, pulling her arms taut and stretching her upper back and shoulders. A grimace flashed over her features at the stiffness she felt.

Renzana's voice continued, and Laika had to force herself to stay alert and pay attention until that name leaked off the other woman's tongue: Nex Drishti. Laika's response was to curl her lip slightly in aversion, and it seemed she was not the only one. Draiochtach reacted strongly, voicing Laika's own concerns. The seer dragon was well-known for her, ah, volatility. Your friend one moment, your butcher the next. Her own rider had died, or been killed. Nobody really knew, but everyone was convinced it had been Nex's own doing. She was a raving lunatic, unpredictable and arguably malevolent. Draio was right; if they had nothing to offer her, why would she help them?

Thumbing her lower lip, Laika added, "I'm a bit worried about her bloodlust around so many injured and inexperienced pairs. I haven't assessed the damage in its entirety yet, but as far as I can tell, hardly anyone got out totally unscathed. Nex Drishti is kind of... famous for taking bites out of things."

The image of some unlucky dragon or youth getting a chunk ripped off of them, because Nex's intrusive thoughts won, was not a pleasant one. It was hard enough to keep brand new bonds from killing each other. Despite vastly outnumbering the riderless dragon, Laika was wary to take her on in a fight -- especially if they were going to depend on the crazy female for their survival.

"There would also be the matter of finding her in the first place. The outpost would be easier to find than she, if she doesn't want to be found, " Laika mused, thinking out loud rather than addressing anyone else in particular.

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 17, 2024 12:23 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nalukraja || Mentor Dragon || Psyche || Bond: Iris || M: Viscus, Ellis, Gūang, Iris, Squad Leaders, Mentors

"If your boyfriend is still alive, he will be with the first group," Raj said, speaking first to Ellis. He then directed his words to Viscus again and finished, "Go ahead on land. Iris and I will pick up Gūang and then fly above you. We're going to the island where the first flights took place; we'll rendezvous there."

He nosed Iris to make sure she was secure and then took to the sky once more, flying off in the direction he had seen the light dragon disappear. It didn't take too long to find her again, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he noted the presence of her rider as well. This landing was much more poised, and his remaining shell bracelets clacked together as his feet hit the ground. "You're ready. Good. Head to the first flight island; we'll take the rear."

Raj waited for them to leave before pausing and looking back at Iris. His low voice rumbled in a rare moment of guilty self-reflection, "I'm being too bossy tonight, aren't I? Half of the students are shell-shocked; I should be nicer."

Should didn't quite equate with would, but he'd make a semblance of an effort anyway. As he moved to fly over Viscus's barely visible frame running through the trees, he asked through the bond, "We've been preoccupied with all the new pairs. But how are you holding up, my friend?"

He felt foolish for having waited so long to see if the stoic woman on his back was handling everything alright. The island was coming up in his sights now, and he could see the first group beginning to drop down from the cloud cover onto the land once again. He kept an eye on the insect-like dragon beneath them, particularly once they reached the waters to cross over to the island. Once they were all there safely, he followed his mate after the squad leaders. He still hadn't gotten a proper chance to check on her, and it was killing him slifhtly.

Nalukraja remained relatively indifferent as Renzana began to speak, only releasing a soft humm at the name Nex Drishti. As the venom dragon vehemently disagreed with her rider, and as Laika spoke up about finding their quarry in the first place, the psyche dragon swished his tail and said, "If -- and that is a fairly large if -- we have no choice but to ask her, then we could send out scouting patrols -- likely one of us and perhaps a rookie pair... I believe we would all rather avoid her entirely, but does anyone have any other ideas?"

He looked to Xue hopefully, and once more pleaded with Iris, "You're nice and convincing and smart. Please tell me you can think of a way out of this. Nex Drishti has bad news written all over her."

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 17, 2024 07:39 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Ciliren Valroris

Outpost Rider | Female | Dragon: Mort’luath
Mentions: Mort’luath (Dir) Sansa & Syphiel (Ind)

‘Make sure to measure my height sometime, Cygnus.’ Toward her dragon’s initial comment she’d bat at the air in defiance of his sarcasm. Had she really wanted to she would have patted Mort’luath’s shoulder playfully but opted for the air this time around.

‘Don’t fall, it'll be a couple hundred foot drop when we’re flying.’ Upon the sound of his barking laugh soon silenced by his own accord she’d merely roll her eyes in response. Cheeky dragon. She enjoyed their banter with one another and was fond of seeing his emotions, something he often refused to reveal to many, which she understood and respected.

Following a huff of irritation escape Mort’luath and a failed attempt to relieve an itch from one of his many deeply embedded spears a small frown would etch itself across her calm defiant mask. Upon their bonding she had attempted to remove the spears from his scales with several mules but was quite unsuccessful, their failure resulting in a minor fulfilled appetite for her dragon. She was additionally unsuccessful in recruiting any other dragon willing enough to assist in pulling the remaining spears out as they’d rather keep their own scales intact than have to deal with the wrath of Mort’luath. Perhaps she would make some sort of back scratcher for her mount to offer some form of relief.

‘I'm going to have to catch some food along the way. Even if it's just a short patrol. My stomach pains again.’ It had yet to be determined whether or not Mort’luaths endless hunger was the result of an increased form of metabolism or if perhaps his powers demanded an immeasurable and boundless amount of food. It never bothered her much but was more than certain his eternal hunger pained him.

‘That is quite alright with me, my mighty Cepheus.’ She would chime back running her right hand along his broad and mighty neck before returning to his spine.

The once distant rumbling and crack of thunder would now quickly approach, and the once calm waters beneath them would begin to roughen violently crashing and colliding swaying in their aggressive dance below. She enjoyed thunderstorms. The lightning flashing against the dark rain clouds fascinating her mind, granting all of her attention. The rain whether it be gentle or rough would offer a soothing solace for her thoughts to drift and wander. She greatly enjoyed the rain especially when sleeping the patter of it tapping against the glass panes, rocks, and surroundings lulling her to sleep. The triplets had grown up being told they each represented a part of a storm: Sylphiel the quiet before a storm on occasion beginning with a sharp crack sometimes found brewing and fast approaching in the distance; Ciliren the slashing rain, clamoring thunder, wild winds, and lashing lightning; Sorisansa the soothing end of a storm.

She could sense Mort’luath’s calming fulfillment with the approaching storm and further eased into her seat. Her wavy alabaster bob would dance wildly in the wind whipping around her face. She had wondered if her birth alongside her sisters had perhaps signified their destiny for at least two of them to be bonded to storm dragons. She found it a bit ironic but was proud nonetheless.

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 17, 2024 08:13 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Amhuluk

| Water Dragon | Male | Apprentice Dragon | Mentions: Marina, Renzana

Indirectly: Other riders/dragons

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Amhuluk followed the group to a small island he remembered well. It was where he and Marina had completed their first rider challenge together. Despite his attempts to knock her off his back during that initial flight, the stubborn young woman had held on with remarkable tenacity, much like she had at the lake.

As they landed, Amhuluk couldn’t help but look back in the direction they had come from. Perhaps it was his eyes playing tricks on him, but he could have sworn he saw the faint glow of the academy still ablaze. His expression turned grim as the Squad Leader approached and addressed him, pulling him from his thoughts. The leader wanted him to be in the ocean, circling the island and keeping watch. That way, if anyone approached from the sea, he could notify the others.

He puffed out a mist of watery air, a silent acknowledgment of his task, before reaching back and plucking Marina from his back. He set her down gently, shooting her a cool glance, "Watch your back while I’m gone."

Without another look, Amhuluk moved quickly, weaving between the dragons and riders, eager to launch into the ocean. As he dove into the cool embrace of the sea, he felt the familiar rush of water against his scales, replenishing his strength and renewing his focus. The saltwater felt like a balm, soothing the exhaustion from the battle. With each powerful stroke of his tail, tucking his wings close, he pushed himself further from the shore, circling the island with vigilance.

The underwater world teemed with life, even in the dim light of night. Schools of shimmering fish darted past him, their scales catching the occasional glimmer of moonlight that filtered through the water’s surface. Amhuluk’s keen eyes caught sight of a curious octopus, its tentacles flowing gracefully as it moved among the coral. The vibrant hues of the coral, muted in the darkness, still created an ethereal underwater landscape. Being here made Amhuluk miss his home.

Amhuluk reached out with his mind, using his ability to communicate with marine life. He sent out a series of clicks and pulses, signals that resonated through the water. Instantly, he felt the responses from various sea creatures. The sharks responded eagerly, their sleek bodies cutting through the water with ease. He had always found their way of communication slightly odd, a combination of body language and faint electrical pulses that were both fascinating and eerie.

“Keep an eye out for any approaching threats,” Amhuluk communicated to the sharks. In response, they opened their jaws and arched slightly, a signal of understanding. The sharks spread out, their predatory instincts now focused on vigilance instead of hunting.

A massive whale glided by, its majestic form creating a sense of awe even in Amhuluk. He communicated with the whale, requesting its assistance in monitoring the deeper parts of the ocean surrounding the island. The whale’s low, rumbling response echoed through the water, as it faded into the darkness.

His attention was drawn back to the task at hand as a group of dolphins encircled him. Their clicks and whistles were more familiar, a comforting sound in the otherwise silent depths. They too had joined the patrol, their playful nature momentarily set aside as they assisted in the watch. Though, he was sure a few were playing tag, darting through the water with swift, graceful movements. Amhuluk sent out a low growl, a reminder to stay focused on the task at hand.

Despite the pressing danger, Amhuluk felt a strange sense of relaxation in the water. The rhythmic motion of his wings and the cool, enveloping embrace of the ocean soothed his frayed nerves. Here, beneath the surface, the chaos of the world above seemed distant and unreal. He could focus on the steady, calming presence of the marine life around him, their natural rhythms providing a sense of peace and continuity. For a moment, Amhuluk allowed himself to drift with the current, his eyes half-closed as he absorbed the tranquility of the underwater world. Though his body remained coiled with tension, ready to attack at a moment's notice.

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 17, 2024 10:43 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iris
Female | Mentor Rider | Dragon: Nalukraja | M: Nalukraja. Ellis. Viscus. Ardian (Ind). Guāng (Ind).

The sudden dip took Iris by surprise, even though she should've expected it since she was the one to point out the pair. She gripped onto his scales, her hands turning pale with how tight she gripped onto them. A flurry of pebbles rained towards them, but Nalukraja, with swift reflexes, managed to smoothly turn just in time to block her from getting hit by them. She could even see some small marks left on his scales from them.

Then, Raj approached the ground, stumbling towards the insect dragon and quickly observing her. She looked injured, with a large crack over her shoulder, but she was still standing. The rider appeared slightly grazed by the flames, but otherwise fine. While Raj went to speak to the insect dragon, Iris turned her attention towards Ellis, about to speak, but before she could reply, Raj took the chance. While that wasn't exactly the most comforting thing he could've said to her, Iris decided not to correct him, especially now that he redirected his attention back to the insect dragon.

The tip of his nose gently nudged Iris, before he took flight, beelining towards the last spot they'd seen Guāng and Ardian. She began to search for the light dragon, but it seems that Raj had found her faster, and landed once again, but this time beside Guāng and Ardian instead of Viscus and Ellis. With a voice hinting a tone of authority, he informed the pair of the island, before following them as they took flight.

Before they followed, her turned to Iris with a face of worry, his voice rumbling as he spoke of his concern about being too bossy. "I don't think you are." She replied, reaching her hand forward the pat him on the nose. With that, they turned and began to follow the two pairs they found.

Then after a few minutes of silence, as he caught up to the others, he once again began to speak, but this time spoken through their bond. 'I'm shocked. And ashamed to admit, kind of scared. But everyone else probably feels similar, or-' Then, she abruptly cut off, not knowing what else to say.

Then the ground beneath changed to water, as they made their way across the ocean. The insect and her rider swam below, while the others flew above.

Reaching the island, Nalukraja quickly flew towards Renzana, Draiochlach, Laika, and Xuejiao. She thought she heard someone say 'Nex Drishti.' And it appears she was right, since Raj heard it as well, and began to slightly protest against the idea. 'I'm not sure how to argue against the idea. I hate to say it, but it might be our best option.'

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 19, 2024 04:13 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aegon

Outpost Dragon | Male | Rider: Sorisansa | Mentions: Sorisansa, Ciliren, Mort'luath, Talvi

Aegon leveled out in the sky above Mort'luath and Ciliren, the cool night air pleasant on his pearlescent scales. The farther he flew the more he started to wake, still feeling tired but more refreshed.

He seen Ciliren sign something to Sorisansa. He had never wrapped his head around the idea of signing, mainly because he couldn't do it. Human customs never failed to confuse him. His eyes scanned the area on either side of them, not needing to pivot his head to see. He trusted Sansa to keep her eyes ahead and alert him if she noticed anything out of the ordinary. After he deemed the skies safe, he turned his attention toward Sansa, who was speaking down the bond.

He nodded his head slightly as she spoke down the bond. "I will suggest the idea to Talvi."

He made a noise of approval as she explained what Ciliren had signed, making a mental note to remind her to grab more valerian and honey before they flew back to the Outpost. "I'll make sure to remind you."

He continued to fly just slightly behind Mort'luath, letting him and Ciliren lead the way. He preferred following, allowing him to have his mind on other things and not have to worry about where they were going.

He wished now more than even that Ciliren would have chose sleep over a patrol, but for whatever reason, humans seemed to be both nocturnal and diurnal, which was quite unfortunate for his sleeping schedule.

The beating of the dragon's wings and the waves below were the only noises as they continued to fly.

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 20, 2024 12:29 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Renzana Leclair
Squad Leader | Female | Dragon: Draiochtach | Mentions: Draio, Squad Leaders

Cringing inwardly at the reactions her words garnered, Renzana couldn't say she was surprised. She had many of the same reservations shared by the others she spoke to. The idea of seeking help from the maniacal seer dragon was not something she considered lightly, as she had heard the horror stories surrounding Nex Drishti's reputation. They were truly horrendous.

"If I thought we had another, better option, believe me I'd go with that. And I'm open to ideas. But we all know she has been there before, she was assigned there with her rider for about a year before he... well... expired." It was a little cruel to say, but that's exactly what it seemed like had happened. The rider of Nex, a young man who had been chosen at 15 years, had seemed to pass his expiration date with the dragoness when he was about 19. They'd seemed fine up until then as far as the history books and stories went, but she wasn't sure it could be that simple.

"Plus," she said with a sight, rubbing a hand on the back of her neck, "her talents might come in handy. She may be able to offer insight and prediction into our enemies and their moves... Having a seer dragon is an invaluable asset, even if it's one as crazy as she is." Ren's features were pale at what she was discussing, and she reached out to run a hand on Draio's head.

"I hear you, Draio. And I agree, getting her to help might be... difficult. A bargain is likely needed to be made. Which, I have an idea for. It is something we can uphold, and something that, once fulfilled is out of our hands and might not result in a negative outcome," she offered primarily to Draio to soothe the angered beast. "But I figure we could offer a chance for her to plead her case to whoever the Head Master of the academy is if we achieve in our goals of retaking Ederia. Give her the opportunity to possible return and find a place within the Academy or the Ederian ranks so she's no longer an outcast. I don't know if she even cares that she was exiled, but it might... intrigue her enough to agree. And then the decision isn't in our hands, it'll be up to someone else. I think that is a small price I'd be willing to pay if we get to save whoever remains..."

When the question of where Nex Drishti was, Renzana winced visibly and hung her head. "I have to admit, I was curious about her in my first year, so I did some research into her and other dragons who were no longer apart of the academy. I've heard that she resides in The Tangle." The Tangle was a part of the forest near the base of the Northern Mountains that was known to be extremely thick, wild, and dangerous. Even experienced Riders and their Dragons seemed to avoid the area from what she had discovered, but she couldn't be sure if it was due to the difficulty of the terrain, or because of the rumor that several dragons labeled dangerous had said to have made their homes there.

"Which presents it's own challenge, but also, perhaps going into the Tangle will offer some protection too? If our own native Ederian's and dragons don't like to venture there, perhaps the same could be said for our enemy?" She tossed out, hating that she felt like she was selling out to a degree.

"I'll be frank, I don't like the idea, but I want to do what's best for Ederia and the ones who we left behind, and the one's who sacrificed themselves to give us the opportunity. And if that means I have to play dirty, then I will." She said firmly, determination settling into her features.
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 20, 2024 06:33 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Desmodus Draculae
Male | Apprentice Lunar Dragon | Rider: Maxamillan | M: Max. Esen. Laban. Others (Ind).

A snort came from him at Max's questioning. Was it that hard to notice? Perhaps he had to be a bit more romantic towards his beloved Esen then. He hoped she hasn't been feeling neglected this whole time.. Des answered his rider's questions with a simple "Yes," trying to use his tone to indicate that he wanted to end the conversation. It seemed that his rider took note of that, and quieted down. Desmodus focused on catching up to the group ahead, flying swiftly with loud beats of his wings in an attempt to catch up to them. He could see the outline of a distant island appearing, and dragons dipping into the forest cover. He couldn't see Esen though, which made his heart begin to sink in his chest.

Where is she?

Then he caught sight of Esen's elegant frame landing into the forest of the island, instantly relieving him of the anxiety. It was a miracle they both survived that attack, especially since so many died during it. He turned to head straight towards her, speeding up his pace to get to her as quickly as possible.

Landing close to Esen, Desmodus immediately darted to her, a soft rumbling purr coming from both of them. Soon, Esen began to analyze him, searching for wounds as she spoke quickly. Desmodus nuzzled into her as she spoke, placing his head on her shoulder and spreading his wings to embrace her. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" He purred, his voice unusually soft. When he noticed the rider on her back, he narrowed his eyes at the creature, and brought his wings back to himself. He would flick the thing off like it was nothing, but if he did that, he'd probably get a scolding from somebody, if not Esen. He snorted in amusement when she called Maximillan a scalding mouse. "You are brilliant, Esen. We're calling him a mouse from now on."

Max jumped to argue, but instead ended up coughing from smoke earlier. So instead of speaking out loud, he decided to pout through their bond, complaining about the idea of being called a mouse. He felt his wing patagiums slightly dip as the human slid down them. While he was thinking of how to reply, Max once again talked. 'Eat lemons. I am not speaking for you. Gargle with some salt water. It should help.' He sibilated, with a tone of irritation. He wasn't about to leave Esen by herself again just to help a human speak. As Max walked away, he felt something slip on his leg- the mask that Max had wrapped around it. 'And by the way. You forgot your mask.'

Then Desmodus turned back to Esen with a purr. "The mouse said he's too big to be called a mouse. Should we call him a weasel instead?" Then he turned to her human- whatever his name might be. "We can call your human a stoat then." Looking the human up and down, Des nodded to himself. "I think stoat fits him perfectly."

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us