Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Disturbing Mushroom
11:22:49 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Techno,
Fortunately no, but unfortunately that means i had a lot of anxiety
 technoblade
11:22:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

Okay not too 7.5 hours of extra pay is pretty good
 Nevermore.
11:22:04 Never/Nev
Technician

That's good! The bruising hopefully isn't too painful. Did they say how long it will take for it to heal?
 Ámor
11:22:00 On haitus
@Techno
5 hours
 technoblade
11:21:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

Mmm how much over time is it past 40 hours?

Froggy

Oh boy that's not fun, did they switch forcefully?
 technoblade
11:20:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Good, no pink eye but a bruised sclera from something getting into my eye
 Disturbing Mushroom
11:20:44 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Techno,
Pretty average and boring day. Switched at one point and then my alter had a talk with my crush, so that wasnt fun finding out what happened
 Ámor
11:20:27 On haitus
@Techno
time and a half :)
 Nevermore.
11:20:12 Never/Nev
Technician

How did the appointment go, if you don't mind me asking?
 technoblade
11:19:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

Time and a half over time or double time?
 Buddha
11:19:35 
what is backpack used for?
 technoblade
11:19:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Froggy

Good, had to go to the hospital today for an appointment, but other than that nothing much of note. You?
 Ámor
11:19:14 On haitus
@Techno
...cause i asked for overtime..
 technoblade
11:18:54 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

What the fuck why?
 Zeraphia
11:18:41 Spooky Vah
Buddha

It'll rate your wolf for free! You can see if it's excellent in howling and wrestling or if it's obedient.
 Disturbing Mushroom
11:18:38 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Blood God,
How have you been?
 Ámor
11:18:06 On haitus
@Techno
im possibly working a 13 hour day at work *^*
 Buddha
11:17:41 
what is the bald egale feather good for?
 technoblade
11:17:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Tis a good movie and I just finished my reply so now I am happy :D

Only about 700 words but I had to keep from going on like 3 tangents.
 Salem
11:15:54 Rumi
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Coyote : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:00 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Well...." SpiritWind didn't know the right way to say it, so she decided to just get it over with. " Apprentices, or Training'Paws as we call them sometimes, are chosen at age to be a Warrior or Hunter. Then, they get assigned a mentor and they sleep in the assigned den." She took a breath. " Namelesses are..well.. Wolves who tried to fight for a higher rank and failed. They move to that den until they can get themselves a rank again, whether its a Hunter or Warrior. They are often ignored and do must tasks around camp." She finished.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:01 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
Oops it went twice lol))
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:38 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
so what i would be if i lose, ok *she seemed casual about it for some reason* (is ok
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:55 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Ya..." She shook her fur, drying it for a moment before it was soaked again. " You can sleep in the Hunters den for now I guess, or the Nameless. Either way, you should get dry." Her gaze went to the entrance of the camp. " I should go meet WhiteStorm, though I don't know why in this weather now." She nodded at StarSpirit, and headed out.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:06 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she shruged and said* ok
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:17 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind wondered while she walked. What if StarSpirit started to miss her old pack? What if she doesn't win the fight in a few day's time? She shook her head, and reached the Old Oak. Sitting, WhiteStorm showed a few moments later. " I missed you, it wasn't the same with you gone." He spoke as he sat, wrapping his tail around his paws. " I missed you too! Not gonna lie I missed home a lot. What happened while I was gone?" The two talked for a while, not noticing till the moon was at its highest point.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:28 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*as she explored camp, finding all the nooks and crannys, an old habit of hers, she noticed the moon was high and wondered where she was but figured she was probably still talking with WinterStorm*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:33 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
GemEye padded over to StarSpirit, remembering her a bit from the other pack. She had no tired look in her eyes, she was better now that she was home. " Hey StarSpirit! Your up late. MaskedStar told me about your gonna try and become a medical wolf. Who ever you choose, I bet you'll be fine." She said calmly. " How is it being away from your pack?"
SpiritWind headed home with WhiteStorm. When they entered camp, she saw StarSpirit and GemEye. Nodding a respectful nod, she and WhiteStorm headed to the Warrior den, not wanting to be in the way.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:42 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she perked up when she heard GemEye's voice and said* hey GemEye! yeah just a little. yeah i am, i figured it would be best, thanks. it's different but also exciting, if you get what i mean *she sat down facing GemEye, lightly tapping the spot in front of her with her tail*

Edited at October 11, 2023 01:43 PM by Star Tha AOD
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:50 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
GemEye sat as well. " I know what you mean. Leaving here to help the other pack with their sickness meant WinterStorm was on her own, and so was I. But it worked out in the end. Do you think we did alright?" She asked, turning her muzzle to the stars wondering if the ancestors approved.
SpiritWind curled up in her old nest, missing the leaves and moss that she called her own. WhiteStorm curled up besides her, she could fell him breathing. " Sleep well, you and when ever StarSpirit sleeps." She yawned, and closed her eyes. WhiteStorm whispered " Goodnight" Before he fell asleep himself.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us