Wolf Play : The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)
Chatbox
 Existence
10:36:13 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I ahh won't lie to you I was broke.. And it won't be long time I am again xD
You got this I believe in you!
 The Amethyst
10:35:06 Dart
Pumpkin

I was just asking since it's a fresh puppy and I like its bloodline you didn't need to be rude about it plus those ones seem a bit overpriced now and again
 The Pumpkin King
10:34:53 
Existence, what's it like to have money? <|3

I'm over here crying in poor. On the dominance grind and it's rough. I just want top 5, lol.
 Poe
10:34:25 
Wilverbeast-
Ah that sounds cool! IÂ’m a sucker for Halloween gear. I almost have too many spooky looking wolves haha
 Existence
10:33:45 Exist / Kuskyn
30,073 dominance, that could have been a nicer number but oh well Time to try and hit 35K xD
 Whispering Phantoms
10:33:34 It's me Rain!! :D
Your girls got new Halloween name and colors
 Wilverbeast
10:33:03 Will
Ahhhh
I gotta finish the Halloween gear I designed >>

Jackolantern heads
Here I come
 Stygian Forest
10:29:56 
-WP Click-

Thoughts on her?
 Existence
10:29:38 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Bloody feather weight no ;-;
 distant-screams
10:29:04 katy | beetle
eee thank you guys <3 i'm pretty happy with how it turned out
 The Pumpkin King
10:28:42 
distant-screams, so cute. Aaa. <3 I love love love the eyelashes.
 BatDog
10:28:35 Bat (he,him)
should I leave my BatDog avatar as pumpkin themed or should I change him to his original colors?
 Poe
10:28:05 
Distant-
Adorable. I love the sparkly eyes.
 ScardeyKat
10:27:09 Kat ?
Distant
Love it, very fall coded!
 distant-screams
10:26:43 katy | beetle
-Click-

thoughts? :) finally finished it
 Existence
10:26:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, Yeah ahh that was a wild tide seeing the resulting arguments xD
 The Pumpkin King
10:26:12 
The Amethyst, why don't you play Wolf Party like they did to get one? Or breed one? Or buy ones actually for sale?
 The Pumpkin King
10:25:48 
Existence, yiiikes. lol
 Poe
10:22:48 
Yikes
 Existence
10:22:48 Exist / Kuskyn
There was a rumour that it gave a chance for 4 pups but I believe that was only going around because people used dandelions on their wolves.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -3
Bobcat : -2
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   99 

The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 07:22 PM

Wolfsbane pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eliza grabbed the pup carefully out of dusks jaws and placed her on the ground he sniffed over the wounds a couple times to see if he smelt any type of foreign object like a bullet. Eliza picked up the scent and his ears vent back slightly as he focused he looked at dusk and said firmly "hold her down slightly don't let her squirm around but try to keep her calm so I can get the bullet out" Eliza looked at the pup and bent his face down to hers "It will only hurt for a moment I need to get the bullet out before I can wrap your leg in the herbs"

Edited at February 17, 2022 07:24 PM by Wolfsbane pack
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 07:49 PM

ijdme

Neutral

Give Award
Inti was terrified when observing the state of the leg. However, something smelled strangely similar to the pup's limb. He followed the scent out of the forest, when he found the human's body bleeding from the chest.
"OH NO!"
Inti hyperventilated and began to press the human in the chest with his front paws rhythmically, before trying to give him mouth or mouth breathing with his new snout and trying not to bite him with his sharp teeth.
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dusk held down Sirius and said "She wanted out of the camp and throw a fit when Dawn and Frost wouldn't let her. She ran out of camp only making it 2 feet. She then decided to tear up the nursery. She left and that is when I heard the gun shot she had bit the human and the human had shot her. I had to attack the human to get her out of there." Dusk kept Sirius held down to the ground.

Edited at February 17, 2022 08:03 PM by Shadow-Wolf
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 08:22 PM

ijdme

Neutral

Give Award
"But she's only a puppy!"
Inti gave up after giving a better look to the state of the chest.
"I think he is dead."
Inti tried to keep his composure in such an intense situation, despite the fact that he had never directly seen the corpse of a human, besides from one of his great-grandmothers in her coffin, but she had died peacefuly, and wasn't bloody, of course.
"But that means the police will look for him and maybe they'll find the pack!"

Edited at February 22, 2022 10:13 AM by ijdme
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dusk turned on Inti and said "The so called police leave use alone." He growled at Inti and said " I would have taken the humans life either way we have to protect the pups not many survive out here! " Dusk continued to hold Sirius down.
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 08:47 PM

ijdme

Neutral

Give Award
Inti began to feel moisture on his paws, followed by a faint smell of corn chips. He was sweating. Reality hit him like a train, showing him that he was now caught up in the fight between humankind and nature.
"Look, even if I didn't feel anything for this guy, I'm worried that if they find him, they'll find out that he was killed by a wolf. Humans are an extremely vengeful species. And I know of the horrible things humans have done to wolves for no reason." He said, as images of these animals being tortured by people, that he had seen on the news through the Internet, came to his mind.
"Now they will have a reason!" He added, pointing at the corpse with his paw.

Edited at February 18, 2022 11:02 AM by ijdme
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dusk says "We usually bury the corpse anyways so if your so inclined to bury it." Dusk growled this.
(Lets just pretend wolves do that ;))
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 09:39 PM

Wolfsbane pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eliza growls slightly hearing that the young pup tore up the nursery and did not listen to her superiors but he pushed it aside for now and concerned himself with her injury instead. Eliza took his right paw as a large claw protruded from it he felt bad knowing she would be in pain but it would be quick and prevent her from loosing a leg. Eliza shoved one of his claws into the pups leg opening the wound wide enough for him to grab the bullet out with his teeth. He turned his head away and spit the bullet out on the ground then applied pressure to the wound with some herbs. Eliza then wrapped her leg up with the herbs and grabbed a couple of sticks to immobilize her leg for now so she does not put a lot of pressure on it. He shakes his fur finished and saddened knowing it hurt he then looked down at serius the fresh blood still on his paw and muzzle and he spoke sternly to her "you know better then to run away on your own let alone do something that could cause harm to yourself your mother will be very upset with you. Your lucky your alive thank goodness dusk was there to save you don't run off like that alone again you also know better then to damage the nursery it is needed for the other females in the pack think before you act" he curled his tail up then let out a slight sigh he then began to speak again this time in a more relieved tone and not as stern "I am glad you are alright how about we get you some food and get you back to your mother"
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 10:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Frost padded onto the scene. She noticed Sirius, and couldn't help but let out a dissapointed sigh. It was cruel, but at least now hopefully she learned. Next her eyes fell on the human body. She walked up to it, and turned to Eliza.
"so.. are we going to eat it?" She asked, a hopeful smile appearing on her face
(So sorry for just dissapearing like that ;w;)

Edited at February 17, 2022 10:15 PM by Souls
The Masilu Forest (Wolf Fantasy RP)February 17, 2022 11:13 PM

ijdme

Neutral

Give Award
Inti's eyes opened wide at Dusk's words. "Usually? How many humans have you guys killed?"

Edited at February 17, 2022 11:25 PM by ijdme

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   99 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us