Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:35:30 Bug-a-boo
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 drops Charon's Blessing and you pick it up.

nice
 The Pumpkin King
08:33:52 
Eternity, <|3
I'm also basic and uncreative, just in another font. No username-themed usernames for me. lol
 Existence
08:33:00 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm 90% sure Soren does not want me to have another Mela SV..
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:32:48 I eat souls, nom nom
Woo! Three bears and not a single wolf lost!
 Salem
08:32:15 Rumi
Today's Profit: 1257

Doing alright :D
 Eternity
08:32:13 ET
I still can't decided on a Halloween username </3 I've not done a holiday username in forever.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:32:06 I eat souls, nom nom
Inferno

It makes everything spicy
 Existence
08:31:56 Exist / Kuskyn
Nux, He is! I can't wait doll him up to be a handsome man o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:31:04 I eat souls, nom nom
Exist

Ooo, so preetty :o
 Existence
08:29:29 Exist / Kuskyn
Nux -WP Click-
He will get gear soon I just need to do adopts xD
 Inferno Abyss
08:29:07 Raven, Flame
I forget. . .what does Brimstone do for weather? Anyone know?
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:28:59 I eat souls, nom nom
Exist

Ooo, lemme see 👀
 Existence
08:28:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Nux, My collection has grown a little again.. But ahh this time it was a Black phase xD
 BuggyOs
08:28:01 Bug-a-boo
is the wolf party event active?
 BuggyOs
08:27:34 Bug-a-boo
nux
nooo
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:27:29 I eat souls, nom nom
I guess it's fate
 BuggyOs
08:27:26 Bug-a-boo
Pumpkin
oh that sucks :( I had a friend who had the same thing happen to her in highschool. I hope you find a way to keep yourself safe. I had to get a temporary inhaler when I got covid2 years ago, because I couldn't breathe. I can't imagine what it must be like for someone who already had asthma.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:27:22 I eat souls, nom nom
Well, chat. It won't allow me to change my pack name.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:27:00 I eat souls, nom nom
Exist :)
 The Pumpkin King
08:23:57 
SV gang. lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +4
Water Moccasin : -3
Red Fox : 0
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   21 

Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 30, 2023 06:37 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai got back to the school and made his way to his dorm. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote. Knock on my door once your back ;). He taped it to her door then went back to his dorm.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 30, 2023 06:41 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno felt dizzyness overcome her as she fainted on the ground.
Soon, professors from the school arrived with the Headmistress. Each gasped at the scene in front of them.
"Could the Hellhound have killed the Phoenix?" One of them asked. The Headmistress shook her head. "No. The Hellhound doesn't have any blood on her. And her scent here is new. Her heart is still beating. Bring her to the medical wing and cover the body of the firebird."
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 30, 2023 08:31 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai, still in his room not aware what was going on was listening to some music. Why is inferno not back yet? He thought to himself as he checked the time. He shook it off as he turned his music off. He just sat in bed and played a movie on his computer.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}May 1, 2023 12:22 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
After Inferno was placed in a medical cot, an announcement went over the loudspeaker.
"Attention all students. From now on, you must travel in groups of two or larger. No student shall be alone. And the forests and woods outside the school grounds are forbidden."
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}May 1, 2023 02:57 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai turned his laptop off after he heard the announcment. What if inferno got hurt. He got up and went outside to the halls. He walked around worried as he asked students if they knew where she was. He got no answers, he then decided to go to the principals office. "Wheres inferno?!" He asked frantically as he barged in. "Kai shes in the medical room, and you cant just barge in." she said in a stern tone. "Fuck!" He said loudly as he stormed out. He made his way to the medical room quickly. He walked in and seen inferno on a medical bed. He walked up to her as his eyes filled with fear and worry and his heart racing. "Is she going to bed okay?" He asked as he looked at the one nurse in the room. "If she just fainted yes." She said as she walked out of the room. His heart calmed down as he wonders what happened. He grabbed a chair and placed it close to the bed as he sat down.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}May 1, 2023 03:08 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno groaned as she sat up, propping herself up on her elbows while resting her hands on her throbbing head. "What happened?" She muttered to herself.
A familiar scent reached her, and she turned her head to see Kai sitting in a chair close to the bed. "Kai?" She asked confused. "What happened? Why am I here?" She looked around, recognizing she was in the medical wing of the school. "I don't feel hurt, I just have a headache."
A nurse came up to her and gave her a glass of water, which she winced at, but drank anyway. "You seem to have a short memory loss." The nurse said. "Your memories will most likely come back to you sooner or later, so don't worry."
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}May 1, 2023 03:21 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai looked up at inferno as she woke up. His gaze softened and his mind calmed knowing she was okay and up. "I think you fainted." He said as he grabbed a bottle of advil. "Can she have this, to help with the headache?" Kai asked the nurse. She nodded as she walked back out of the room. Kai opened the advil bottle and gave her the dosage she needs.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}May 2, 2023 04:05 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno took the pills from them with a small thank you, their hands brushing. After she took them, she said, "I can't remember anything past when the class ended."
She rested her back against the headboard of the bed to support herself.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}May 2, 2023 11:53 AM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
"it's fine, it will come back to you." Kai reassured. He then leaned back in his chair as he sighed.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}May 2, 2023 12:42 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
They sat in comfortable silence for a while, until the Headmistress came into the medical wing. "I need to know what you saw." She said as she approached Infenro's bed.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   21 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us