Wolf Play : The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
04:26:13 
Urux, it's my Halloween username every year because I'm not creative enough for username-based puns.

'Sacrifice' was runner up, though. 🎃
 Arachne
04:24:58 Ara/Kat
something going on with event quests?
 Urux
04:24:42 Urox
Ecirfircas
I was sitting here like who if Pumpkin King in my PMs lmao
 The Pumpkin King
04:21:32 
So happy about this event. :')
 MLadySkylar
04:01:32 P'Sky
Anyone else glitching>>
 distant-screams
03:45:52 katy | beetle
Fei,
ah i feel that, i've got the squirrel quest right now.

emmet,
lol alright xD good luck!
 Continental Wolves
03:45:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
After I dump these 5.5k moves into forest ill try out the elephants
 distant-screams
03:43:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
oh my wolves do fine against all the normal enemies lol. it's just eve's and elephants that take out the whole squad xD
 Feiella
03:43:11 Fei the writer
distant
Not what I was expecting. I was looking for squirrels
 Continental Wolves
03:42:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Its nice going through more than half a level fighting things like brown bears / mountain lions / bobcats and barely even using 1 health potion
 distant-screams
03:39:15 katy | beetle
lucky, i haven't seen a bigfoot in ages.
 Feiella
03:38:32 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Big Foot.

fucking hell. I literally took one step
 distant-screams
03:36:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
my team has 3/6 ghostface babies, no HW's though. i think the only HW i have on my team right now is my mela/FB girl.

you should definitely see though! if they can take down eve, i'd say they have a pretty good chance against some elephants.
 Continental Wolves
03:35:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
My team is made of 6 HW DH ghostface pups, half tempted to explore in jungle to see how they fair against 1-2 elephants
 Moonbane
03:34:07 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day.
 distant-screams
03:33:19 katy | beetle
oo nice, emmet. my explore team could never lmao
 Continental Wolves
03:32:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Also just made like 600 mush in one explore trip :D
 Continental Wolves
03:30:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Killed 2 eves in a row with no damage to my explore team
 Drunken seas
03:30:24 Pera
-WP Click- Help would be appreciated :D
 distant-screams
03:26:13 katy | beetle
-Click-

which of the three names fits him better? i can't decide.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -4
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:19 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Allegra sat back down leaning against the wall, and picked up her pipes, playing a low quiet tune. The melody always reminded her of home, and as she thought about it the stories of the forest she lived in, turned into wispy pictures that danced around. Her eyelids drooped and she set down her pipes falling asleep once again.

Edited at July 7, 2023 05:23 PM by Red Ash
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As Alosha slept, she had a vision. Something she hadn't had in a long time. There was a dark cloud coming closer and closer...but it was bright outside. A nice day. Alosha blinked and everything went dark. "What..?" For a moment, Alosha thought she had just not opened her eyes, but she knew that wasn't true. Then screams could be heard although they were quickly drowned out by the thunder and rain. "...Karma?" There was no response. Her heart started to race. What was this vision? Was it something that was going to happen? How was she supposed to help? Where was Karma?"
Alosha jolted up, sweating. "Just ignore it..just ignore it.."
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She flew back, landing in the clearing again. Something was still off about the surrounding borders, and she was afraid it may be something related to the original rift.
She walked around, remaining in dragon form so that Karma could still chill as long as she wanted.

Edited at July 7, 2023 05:25 PM by Silent Howl
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All of a sudden, voices whispered inside her head. "Damn itttt. Go away! Leave me alone!" The energy that surrounded her whispered in her ears. Was it a warning? What were they trying to say? Something important? Or were they just trying to get under her skin? Alosha buried her head under the covers, groaning. "Go away..."
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Karma woke up quickly, sensing that something wasn't right. She jumped off of Morrigan's back, leaving so quickly it could barely be seen. But she was halted by whispers in her head, too. She tilted her head, trying to listen as she thought the voices were outside at first. But eventually they surrounded her. Karma was confused, turning into a crow, then a cat, then a crow again as she tried to shake whatever was happening away. But she couldn't. She felt like she was being pulled..pulled by the voices. She felt the urge to fly but she knew something was wrong. Alosha needed her. She was needed..somewhere..somehow. But yet, she couldn't move.
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:31 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Allegra dreamt of her home through the night, how they used to dance merrily around in circles to music. And how much she loved to go foraging in the deeper parts of the forest.
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Everything got loud for Alosha. Her head felt like it was about to explode. She stumbled out of bed, looking for her book. She flipped through pages but all of the words looked blurred. "What's going on?" Alosha felt her heart beating against her chest as she looked at other books. Despite her headache, she could still make out words on the other books. But why not the one that helps her with her magic? Was there something trying to stop her from using it? Or was there a force somewhere near that's so powerful it's messing with her inner energy? She started sweating, running outside. Everything seemed pretty normal. What was wrong with her?
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
There were murmurs throughout the town, as people felt something... Some more than others, but it was a general disturbance. It was almost like... No. Not again.
Morrigan growled, deep hissing noises in her throat. She spread her wings, and shook like a dog.
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:38 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Suddenly her dream turned into a nightmare, a beast ran towards her ripping away every happy scene she saw. Tearing it to peices with it's long claws.. Allegra jumped up breathing hard. It felt real. Nightmares tend to, but this felt real in a different way. A warning..? She walked out of the small ally way and through the empty streets.
The Realm Of Nø-Rael {Private Roleplay}July 7, 2023 05:42 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Allegra walked slowly down the long road.. It felt closer this way. She used a quiet tune to make a dim light but it quickly faded away. She sighed, her magic needed practice.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us