11:22:36 crow (he/they/zae)
oh what a coincidence!
 star shrine
11:22:23 star
perfect
thanks mer
 star shrine
11:22:00 star
sorry I mea like im tring to find something called "kieki" or something like that
 Meliora Wolves
11:21:34 crow (he/they/zae)
star
i personally use this one -Click- its a bit basic and doesn't have a lot of fancy brushes but once you get the hang of it its pretty easy to use
 Mercenary
11:21:24 
-WP Click-

Poll for the people ::)
 Destinations End
11:21:08 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Starshine
I'm not really sure what you are asking..

There are many free drawing apps that you can download if that's what you mean
 star shrine
11:19:36 star
what website is ok to draw on?
 Ámor
11:14:33 Cloudz, Pumpkin
I'm just gonna go to bed and hope they're here by morning. I'm gonna wake up early and just see if I need to. I can contact coworker about going in early and I'll just text my parents that I'm at work.
 Destinations End
11:12:42 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Oh. Never mind about that then
 Salem
11:12:05 
poll
-WP Click-
 Ámor
11:12:03 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Desti
My uncle lives out of state and his car is in my driveway. My aunt is at her house in Illinois
 Destinations End
11:11:23 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Nin
 Serpents
11:10:34 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Destinations End
11:09:25 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Could they be at your aunt and uncle's house then for some reason

That would be a good idea
 Ámor
11:07:00 Cloudz, Pumpkin
If anything ill try in the morning to get in contact with my aunt to get my uncle's number since hes with my parents right now and if i cant get a hold of them by morning ill try to call him
 Lapin
11:06:38 Rabbit
Oh man I finally did it. I accidentally bought 13 Chinese pottery instead of 3
 Ámor
11:02:46 Cloudz, Pumpkin
Im gonna have to go to sleep soon. I have to work at 10. Im waking up early and if they arent home. Ill see if a coworker can pick me up or my boyfriend's mom. If i have to call off i wilk
 Ámor
11:01:04 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Skeet
No they told me they were going to my property and then home. They know i work tomorrow morning and they are my ride to work.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +4
Sun Bear : +2
Wolverine : -3
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 9, 2024 08:29 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf stands up and says quietly, " I found some bread and meat in here, it should be enough to last us for today." Leaf then answered Roanoke, " I'm fine it just gets itchy sometimes, that blister looks pretty bad though,". "Is anyone else hurt?" Leaf asks as she starts gathering the food.
Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 9, 2024 08:34 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eagle Pass (Eagle)|female|pack member|M:Leaf
"not really." Eagle panted, the ever present soreness from the experiments a bit stronger that day. Eagle looked around, checking out her packmates. Despite not being related by blood, she considered them her siblings. Every time she felt pain, she reminded herself it's not blood who define family, but the bonds that are between them. "If anybody needs more food, I can give up my share. I'm not that hungry today."
Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 9, 2024 08:39 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Las Vegas/male/ pup

Las Vegas listened and he said "Its okay. I am just glad that everyone is here." Las Vegas was glad that everyone was safe and he was not sure where everyone else was but he knew that everyone was safe for now. Las Vegas said "I am kinda nervous about being here." He was feeling nervous about being in the cell as he was not sure what to do next. Las Vegas was pacing back and fourth as he was feeling scared about being alone in a cell since he did not like it at all. Las Vegas was trying to find a way to get to his friends.

Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 9, 2024 09:00 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Roanoke/F/Fang
Roanoke sighed, as she realized that everyone was nervous and she had to comfort them. She groaned as she shifted to wolf form, then signaled for Vegas to move with her tail. Then, bracing herself, she slammed herself hard into the glass wall. She bounced off of it, and fell back on the ground. She felt a searing pain in her left paw, but she stood and flung herself against the wall once more. This time, cracks spiderwebbed up and across it. She stood and used her almost supernatural intelligence to flick the wall in the right place for it to shatter. She limped into the cell, and started licking Vegas's head. She had been made to be a spy for this project, so she was incredibly smart and her memory was amazing. She was also naturally strong, so she was considered a super wolf by the scientists. However, because of her rebellious disposition, she was brought here instead of the field, as she never would have worked with the army.
Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 9, 2024 09:08 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Las Vegas/ Male/ Pup

Las Vegas was surprised and he had never seen her do that before. Las Vegas said "Thank you." He was glad to be spending time with someone who made him feel safe but he was still not sure what was going to happen next as he did not want to be in the cell at all but he knew that he would be fine. Las Vegas ask "Is this our new home?" He was not sure if this was their new home or if they were going to break out of there. Las Vegas was staying close to her as he was not sure about what everyone was going to do next.

Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 9, 2024 09:08 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf sat on her bed as she ate her meat and bread quietly. Leaf couldn't help but notice how bad her throat hurt " does anyone have any water in their cell?" Leaf turned into her wolf form and curled up on her bed covering her face with her tail.
Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 10, 2024 02:03 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
East Ridge || Male || Alpha || M:
East watched his pack wake everyone worriedly checking on their side effects. East had a pounding headache and a burning sensation all over his body that made him want to scream. Sighing he stumbled over to them, "Hey, food should be served today if they remember... I'll make sure call for y'all if they dump it in the trough.." East woofed before sitting back beside the feeding trough. But as he sat a pain stuck him all over his bones cracking again as his body seemed to automatically shift human. He sat groaning his hands over his head as the pain got worse. Everything hurts after the recent testing and it was causing him to change at the most random times.

Edited at February 10, 2024 02:04 AM by Lost Love
Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 10, 2024 06:24 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nova || Female || Beta || M: East Ridge
Nova stretched before getting up to walk around. Her limbs still felt sore from the tests the night before. "Will they do tests today?" She asked quietly, to No one in particular, if they heard her. She trotted towards where the water was, thankful that her bottle still had some in it. Deciding she should save it for later, she padded to East Ridge, the Alpha of their little pack, at sat down next to him, waiting for an instruction of what they should do for the morning.
Behind Glass and SteelFebruary 10, 2024 09:41 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Please write on here now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also- on page one of this there is a discussion. Please post in it!
Behind Glass and SteelMarch 28, 2024 04:50 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, sorry, I know I said I'd start this today but I'm just busy. I'll start it tonight.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us