aighty trade hub is up lol
 Apothecary
10:48:50 Medicinally Autistic
My studs are pretty lucky

Especially my Divine Health/Vitiligo and my axanthic
 Falling Stars
10:44:09 star, she/her
Yong-sun

she's a pretty one. She might give you decent RAC pups.
 Ámor
10:42:21 On haitus
@Buggy
i told them i couldnt change the appointment date cause i took a half day for it so she moved my appointment earier in the day. I get off at 2 that day and immeditally will go to the appointment
 Dragons Blood
10:40:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

I hope she gives me good pups
 Dragons Blood
10:39:45 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have never been lucky with studs
 Amygdala
10:39:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yup...low gen wolves are the most popular
 Dragons Blood
10:38:27 Yong-sun (he/him)
I think that's why people should get more G1 wolves or g2 wolves
 Amygdala
10:37:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yong-sun
He isn't bad but since he has ghostface in his line a lot of people won't breed to him. Ghostface is in a lot of lines
 Dragons Blood
10:35:46 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

would he be a good stud when he ages up?
 Amygdala
10:34:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
I need to start exploring a lot...my goal is 100k for the event and i have 7k mush so far lol
 Apothecary
10:33:53 Medicinally Autistic
I shared 20k mushrooms during fmc week.
 Falling Stars
10:33:15 star, she/her
grr i'm supposed to be selling a pup to someone but they haven't responded to anything. i gotta get this pup out of my den before my next babies come 😭
 Amygdala
10:32:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
Damn thats a lot of mush...can you share with me🤣 (jokingly)
 BuggyOs
10:31:34 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww I hate that. It's happened to my mom a few times
 Ámor
10:30:22 On haitus
@Buggy
telling me i had to change my appointment which i took a half day at work for >.>
 Apothecary
10:29:58 Medicinally Autistic
IÂ’ll have to explore tonight though to regain the mush I spent on dominance. But IÂ’m still at 94,000 mushrooms so IÂ’m still safe xD
 BuggyOs
10:29:54 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww that sucks, was it anything bad?

Apothecary
good!
 Apothecary
10:29:20 Medicinally Autistic
Now IÂ’m in 13th for domnance xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    587    588    589    590    591   ..   604 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 05:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I honestly love the lore I have for all of them-
Small little hint, Silas isn't allowed to say what he calls Domino in front of the new members because what he calls Domino is uhhhh
'Destroyer of Worlds'
So
Uh
Yeah
Do with that as you will
-
Not sure if I want to do it taking place before Homesick or after...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 06:47 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, that's fun-
Lmao
-
Also, chose the next song :3
Gay in the South by Susto (Letif angst/lore)
Evelyn Evelyn by Evelyn Evelyn (Twins angst, this will make more sense when 48 Hours is done though)
Hated by YUNGBLUD (Briar angst/potential villain AU taking place in T8P universe?)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 06:51 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
There's a few other titles Silas use for Domino but that's the main one.
The funniest thing is that Silas was the youngest to ever join the team, he was still a child when he joined. One of his fathers had joined it then too. He's dead by now though.
-
Ooo
Hmmm
Hated because I love villain AU
-
Decided to write it without choosing which one sooo, if you end up wanting to do a 'From someone else's POV' feel free to choose that too lol
Already got almost 900 words in it, it's so fun.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 10:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, managed to finish the Cameron short story, actually. 2405 words. Not sure when it'll be up but uhhh
Yeah.
Get ready to hate Fintan just... Way more than you already do.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 09:34 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the information!
-
Ooo, good choice!
-
Can't wait!
But also, dear god, I'm gonna need a whole other kill book for this guy- :'(
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 09:55 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I'm working on all the lore right now >:3
-
I should get the short story up sometime in the next few hours, I think
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 11:58 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay and here it is!
-

Smile For The Camera!

Characters; Garvin (Cameron). Graci, Revan, Ingall, Akira, Nico, and Fintan are all mentioned/implied in varying degrees.

Word Count; 2,405.

TWs; Swearing, self-hatred, self worth issues, overstimulation, autistic shutdown, relatively mild suicidal ideation, internalized ableism, dissociation, nausea, past abuse, past rape/non-con, past electrocution, consequences of trauma, ‘mild’ flashbacks, distorted body image, vomiting/purging, and messy writing/ending. Oh, and tons of hints/one off lines at different things Fintan did in the past. Oops.

Notes; Garvin and Cameron both are rather unreliable narrators during this. The camera flash is real though, the person didn’t know the flash was on, they just wanted to make sure that everyone got a picture before they left. Fun fact about the Midas Sidesystem though- Most of them have some of the worst vision and/or hearing out of the entire system. Also, technically not just Cameron here. Mostly Cameron, but there’s also a lot of passive influence coming from Monroe and Midas. Basically, anytime anyone from the Midas Sidesystem shows up and Fintan isn’t there, Midas is at least passively influencing the one fronting to try and make sure there isn’t too much damage done to the uh, programming. You know, since Midas is an internal handler for a long time. The more I read this, the more I don’t really like it. But I’m not sure if that’s because it’s bad or because Fintan sucks but. Yeah. Anyway, uh, enjoy. Proceed with caution. I am beyond certain that the polycule are very worried by the end of this.

Here’s a bit of what actually happened too- Akira tried to check him, then went to go look for Revan and Nico so they could leave. While leaving the camera flash happened, and when Cameron started uh, you know, doing what he does, they went back inside (to a much quieter area) to try and calm shit down first.

*~*~*~*

The day had been busier than Garvin would’ve liked to admit. Mostly because it hadn’t been the busy Garvin was used to, days where his hands bled and body ached and the wind bit at him in turn with an empty stomach. No, instead, the day had been busy because of one thing, one person, one fucking event. Who? Grace. Or whatever the fuck her name was. That name definitely didn’t seem like it fit her. Though, as much as he didn’t like her, she had gotten… Easier to deal with. Sirius didn’t seem like he wanted to tear his skin off around her as much anymore, at least.

-

Either way, for whatever reason, they’d all been invited over. He couldn’t remember why. He didn’t really care why. All he knew was that he’d been stuffed into some way too fancy getup for it, even though Lacerta claimed he’d toned it down for him. All he knew was that he’d been up on his feet for way too long, and he just wanted to get back to the apartment and sleep. Preferably forever. Though that could just be his exhaustion there. He wasn’t sure. What he was sure about was that there were too many people in clothes that were too fancy and he didn’t belong anywhere nearby.

-

But he was. Actually, he’d been in the middle of it just a while ago. Doing something that he couldn’t remember now. It was too bright, too loud, and just— Way too fancy. So he’d ended up drifting to the sides, to where Polaris and Altair had hidden themselves, Vega having decided to stick by Specs instead. Just so everyone had someone nearby, or… Something. He wasn’t actually sure. He’d been with those two before though, so. Hopefully they didn’t think they had to leave, hopefully they just figured he wanted to be near Aquila and Apus. Or check on them. Either one worked. He just didn’t want to make them leave yet if they didn’t want to.

-

He wasn’t sure if either of them had tried to talk to him when he got to them though. He wasn’t sure if either of them were trying to talk to him at that moment either. He had his head down, hands pressing into his eyes to get rid of the building headache behind them. Trying to get rid of the slight dizzy feeling he had. Everything just seemed. Off. He couldn’t get himself to focus on anything.

-

A hand on his shoulder made him tense more than he already was before, almost making him jump. He didn’t, but it did remind him of where he was. Which in turn made him realize he’d almost forgotten. His throat felt dry. The world seemed blurred when he looked over at Aquila. He couldn’t tell if the world was shaking or if it was just him. He swallowed dryly, eyes already starting to drift away towards the wall behind them instead. He thought he saw their mouth move out of the corner of his eye, he couldn’t hear if they said anything though. And yet everything still seemed too loud.

-

He blinked. It felt too slow. Aki turned, shifted. Towards Apus, if he had to guess. He couldn’t tell. Crescent was probably panicking with all the noise if it was even getting to him though. So it made sense. They’d probably realized that he wasn’t the one to be worrying about most at the moment. Or ever. That’d be a better thing to realize. He let himself lower his head again as Amber stood up, not waiting to see when Angel would stand with them to get some air or… Whatever it was they were doing. Maybe Kira hadn’t been checking on him and they’d just been trying to tell him what they were doing. That’d be better than them realizing Gall needed them more since it’d mean no realization would’ve been needed at all.

-

Yeah. That was probably it. So he just let himself rest his forehead against the table he was sitting at. Trying to ignore the urge to kick his feet or tap against the table or do some other surefire way of making everyone know he didn’t belong, as if it weren’t obvious enough already. Still, he tried to ignore the noise behind him too. And the too fancy, too tight clothing he was being forced to wear in some poor attempt at tricking everyone he did. More than that, he tried to ignore the too obvious seams that he could feel against his skin. The hands he could feel on him.

-

He bit his tongue, trying not to think about any of it. About how hard it was to breathe, lungs feeling like they were full of smoke or water or something that didn’t belong in them. About the sore spots on his arms and legs, like whenever he’d missed a hit, and mostly in the same spots too. About the hands he could feel on his back, on his legs, on his arms— Just. Everywhere. About the whispers he could hear, the praise and offers that Sparky would be so proud to hear he got to be on the receiving end of.

-

He wasn’t sure how long he sat there, feeling his shoulders hunch in more and more even as his heart swelled with every word he half heard. The hand on his shoulder felt just as real as every other hand on him, holding him. Made his heart swell and shoulders hunch just as much as every other hand did.

-

He barely noticed as he was slowly, gently pulled up, and for a moment something tugged at his heart making him feel nauseous, heavy. He barely noticed as he had to lean against someone to stay standing. It was common enough at these anyway, at least. Though, usually, he was being carried instead. The nauseous feeling came back for a moment at that, and he had to try and not vomit right there and then. Some people liked that, some didn’t care, but most didn’t seem to enjoy it. So. Better not to.

-

Fresh, cold air hit his face, and he realized he was outside. Not too many ever… Did Sparky come to get him? Was it time to leave already? He couldn’t— He couldn’t remember if he’d gotten anything. Spark would be upset if he hadn’t. Surely he’d gotten something. Right? He didn’t want Fin to be upset with him. He shook, a full body shiver forcing its way down his spine. It almost hurt, and for a moment that seemed to prove that Sparky had come to get him, that he hadn’t gotten anything while they were there, that he had spent his time one of the only ways he wasn’t supposed to.

-

He took a breath, shallow and shaky and not how he was supposed to be breathing, before he realized he’d been holding it. How long? He wasn’t sure. He didn’t think it mattered too much. He’d probably been without air for longer before anyway. His neck felt sore. Maybe that was why he wasn’t breathing right. Maybe that was why he hadn’t done what he was supposed to do at these parties.

-

Except, then he caught sight of a camera, and the incessant noise got a little clearer, and then— There was a flash of light in his eyes. He stumbled against the stopped figure he’d been leaning on. What was happening finally made sense. He wasn’t leaving yet. Fin wasn’t dragging her out to leave, upset and angry and barely waiting to shock him. No, they weren’t leaving yet. Spark had just gotten a good offer. One of the ones she’d heard earlier, maybe? He wasn’t really sure. Not about that, at least.

-

Cameron was sure that she heard someone telling him to smile though. The voice was so much clearer than all of the other noise around her, after all. So he did, trying to feel each muscle in her face to make sure it was the smile they wanted. He started trying to unbutton her shirt after, not wanting to make whoever the voice belonged to have to tell him to do that too, she knew how it worked. Though, admittedly, the buttons on the shirt didn’t really seem like they wanted to listen. Or maybe that was just his fingers, stiff and slipping and simply just not working the way they were supposed to.

-

She pulled at the buttons, trying to ignore the sting behind his eyes each time they wouldn’t come undone. It was the one thing she was supposed to be able to do. He was just supposed to make sure that the cameras got what they wanted from her, but no, he couldn’t even do that. She couldn’t even get the buttons undone on a shirt that it was hard to breathe in. He pulled, fingers shaking and eyes burning. She was still smiling though, he knew better than to let that slip. The last thing anyone wanted was a picture where she wasn’t smiling. A smile could fix any picture. So long as the actual problem in it got fixed too at some point. Like not being able to get his clothes off.

-

The air seemed warmer again, like she was back inside. Maybe they’d decided to wait until he’d managed to get everything off to go outside. Maybe they’d decided she was wasting their time. His throat tightened up at that idea, and she pulled at the buttons some more, trying to figure out how he’d only managed to get three undone so far. Her shirt should’ve already been off. His pants should’ve already been off. She’d been so good at it once. When had he gotten so bad at it?

-

She was on the ground. He couldn’t remember when that’d happened. How that’d happened. Probably Sparky had pushed her down. He’d wasted their time, blew their chances at some easy cash. Him being upset at her was only fair. He couldn’t stop pulling at the buttons like she could salvage it though. If Fin had his phone on him then it wouldn’t be impossible. He could get everything off and Spark could take the pictures. Chances were he knew what pictures they had wanted of her anyway. Right? So he kept pulling at the buttons of her shirt, watching a fourth one come undone.

-

Tears were falling down his face by the time the fifth one came undone, Cameron could tell that much. She couldn’t figure out why there were hands on his wrists trying to keep her from unbuttoning more though. The cameras liked as much skin showing as possible. Fin liked as much skin showing as possible. Sparky liked as much bone showing as possible. His wrists definitely weren’t small enough for his liking. No wonder she’d felt nauseous earlier. No wonder it was harder to get his shirt off for the camera—

-

No wonder someone was trying to keep her from taking everything off. His breath hitched with the realization, nausea hitting her full force again. He didn’t want to be unlovable. She wanted the flashing lights, the cameras and pictures and videos— He wanted the praise and offers and money and pride. She didn’t want to be worthless, he didn’t want to lose everything she’d worked for, learned how to do.

-

Cameron sobbed, giving up on undoing his shirt buttons. She at least kept up his smile. Whatever happened, she at least had to keep up his smile. She could always fix his weight, after all. She could always fix everything wrong with him. Whatever it was, she could fix it. He just had to have time. She just had to convince Sparky not to give up on him. And smiling throughout whatever he decided to do would help, would prove that she wasn’t a complete lost cause.

-

With that in mind too though… He lifted one of her hands up as it was let go, and shoved it down his throat. She didn’t have a strong gag reflex, but he was already nauseous and she knew enough about what he was doing to manage to make herself throw up on the floor in front of him. It burned, just like it always did. It hurt, and Cameron just about vomited again while taking her fist out of his throat. For a second she didn’t though, so he pushed at the nausea still there, pushed at her stomach with the hand not covered in bile, and— Managed to vomit a second time.

-

He was still smiling throughout, and Spark was probably happy that she still knew how to do that at least. So it was a win. Even if breathing felt harder to do after, even if he knew that she’d still have to deal with whatever Fin decided he needed to go through. She hoped it was something nice, at least. Like fucking him senseless for a few days. Maybe he’d shock her hard enough that he’d get to sleep through it and wake up to broken legs. She could be okay with that. At least he’d get some sleep that way. She was tired. Really, really fucking tired.

-

He blinked at the hands on her, blinked at the colors that didn’t look like Sparky, and tried not to panic too much at what that meant. He didn’t have enough energy to do more than try to shift a bit away. She didn’t have enough energy for more than furrowing his eyebrows, pausing a second at the feeling of scars she couldn’t remember getting, and mumbling out a quiet, confused, “..S-Spark?

-

The people around him shifted back then, throwing glances at each other. She couldn’t figure out what was going on, where he was. She’d been with Fin just a moment ago, hadn’t he? Cameron… Couldn’t actually remember. She could’ve sworn he had been though. Her throat tightened up, he scooted back on the floor. She didn’t know what to do. Was he just supposed to wait? Was it a test of some kind? Maybe Sparky was trying to see if she’d let these people have their way with him. That’d make sense. Figure out how broken she was, how much he’d have to fix. So he bit her tongue, sat where he was, and waited. She could make Spark proud still. She could.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 12:56 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

I absolutely love the story! So much. It's so good and so angsty, and well written :D

But, yeah, Fintan's gonna need a whole new kill book just for him. Imma stick a whole fucking army on him at this point :)

-

Song: Hated by YUNGBLUD

(With some adjustments to lyrics to avoid so much repeating and better fit the characters in some spots)

Characters: Briar, Wanless (Manipulation Elder), and Vee. The other protectors and the Misfits mentioned.

Context: So this takes place in an alternate version of T8P (2.0) where Briar kinda goes along with being a villain. This would basically only happen if Akira shifted around some wording when exiling Briar, and also if they ended up yelling at Aries as well. Oh, and Wanless is different in the timeline too, more vegeful than in the actual RP. I've got a short story idea to go along with this too, so that'll probably show up eventually, lol

Also, yippe, you get to mee some alters! Of course, the main one, Bri, will be a bit different in the actual RP

Also also, a little more into Briar's past trauma :)

TWs: Mentions of sexual and physical abuse and dehumanization

---

*We start with a conversation Wanless has with Briar shortly after exile. He's fueling Briar's anger by going over the times they've been taken advantage of and all the shit they've been called, basically just encouraging them to show people what they want to see in order to stop the pain, which is what Wanless didn't do and ended up suffering for*

Wanless, with a mixture of anger and pained empathy, half-apologizing, half-encouraging and frustrated: "Alright, kid, how's life? 'Bout time that we spoke."

Wanless, recounting the abuse in Briar's early life, anger slipping through along with a hint of regret about not being able to do anything: "Let's talk about the day when you were four years old, the doctor took your little dick out, put it straight down his throat. You never said a word to anybody, no one was told."

Wanless, continuing to dig as he sees Briar getting triggered and becoming angry: "Your mum was in the same room, she was dying to know why when the curtain opened up, you were white as a ghost. She'll never find out now, after leaving you to die, why you'll never trust a guy in a tie and a coat."

Wanless, having to look away from Briar to maintain his level of anger as they struggle to re-deal with trauma they shut out, now switching things up to encourage them to be different than their father and Viar, pointing out how they ignored their emotions in favor of hurting the innocent: "But you don't wanna do what your daddy did, bury it deep down, keep it under your skin. So, you put yourself in a bad position, let others hurt you instead."

Wanless, finally making his point as he encourages Briar to stand up for themself before passing on all his power at once: "You gotta kill somebody to be somebody, to be who you wanna be! You gotta hit rock bottom to live through all the shit nobody believes! You're gonna hurt some people, but first some people will thirst on watching you bleed! And that's when you know that you made it, you made it, when you're hated."

*Now we jump ahead a bit, the Misfits group is altogether and Briar's taken up a leadership position, much more enthusiastic than the original. Briar's still extremely protective of this little group, but now they're more willing to risky shit in order to protect them all and also to get back to the protectors. Rather than the main goal being to figure out how to save Earth, Briar's main goal is to get revenge on Akira, killing them if necessary, and anyone who's in the way (with the exception of Nico, probably-)*

Briar (Bri, main host after exile as response to major trauma), going over everything that's happened in about the last month, eyes full of anger with minimal regret: "Fast-forward and, before you know, standing at the front of the ship. Everythin's loud, new crowd, but right now, as far as popular opinion goes I'm a posh, blood-thirsty, indulgent asshole who spits beer on the kids while infecting their earholes. Man, that's why I've been sent here, to fuck with the fearful. Knives out, kill those looking wrong at my team. Tracksuits, lipstick, got the Catholics tearful."

Briar (Teige, a little/middle), more sad and worried, somewhat paranoid about how everything's going so far: "But we don't wanna do what daddy did, bury it deep down, keep it under your skin... So, fight for what we have, murder it and say..."

Briar (Rye, age slider and protector), encouraging violence and also coping with the idea of killing by calling it necassary, bitter and frustrated: "You gotta kill somebody to be somebody, to be who you wanna be! You gotta hit rock bottom to live through all the shit nobody believes! You're gonna hurt some people, but first some people will thirst on watching you bleed, and that's when you know that you made it! You made it, when you're hated."

Briar (Bri), only partially processing everything that's happening, desperately trying to cope after accidentally lashing out at the Misfits (especially Vee), laughing through the pain and trying to stay alert, kinda talking to themself as well as Rye (who's close to the front), walking through recent events but speaking in a way to keep distance: "Alright, you thought that was it? Nah, don't get cocky, we haven't even started yet! You go back and forth from your leadership to a weak failure, your sister can't even look at you, she won't open the door!"

Briar (Bri), dissociating a bit as they walk through the argument again: "The story you told was only partially yours, you yelled at her for having an opinion, who the fuck do you think you are? You forgot your 'family' listens to you because they trust you. You're trying to be authentic, but you're taking it too far!"

Briar (Bri), sill dissociating, deep in a self-depricating hole and continuing to walk through the events: "You're messed up in the head, you fucked up with your friends! Your family's upset, don't call them, you forget. You say, "I'm sorry, Vee, things are pretty crazy right now." She says, "I love you, Bri, but I fucking hate you right now.""

Briar (Rye, taking over again), again trying to deal with everything by using Wanless' logic and claiming revenge is the only way to feel okay again: "You gotta kill somebody to be somebody, to be who you wanna be! You gotta hit rock bottom to live through all the shit nobody believes! You're gonna hurt some people, but first some people will thirst on watching you bleed! And that's when you know that you made it. You made it, when you're hated!"

Sellan, watching Briar worriedly, trying to figure out how to best help but seriously struggling to find any solution: "Man, this kid's messed up..."

Edited at September 4, 2024 12:57 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 01:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The song lyric thing was amazing and I'm very excited for the shirt story-
Love the lore of the headmates
-
Yeahhhh- Fintan's absolutely terrible. There's so much shit he did. So much. You have no idea how much happened to this kid because of Fintan.
In AFCS, you'll only get those types of short stories happening in the future of it. You know, after things have calmed down.
In T8P 2.0 though- You'll actually see a lot more of Garvin dealing with the consequences of everything Fintan did.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 03:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, so, because there is so much lore I have to write- Which do you want first?
The Planes or Sophisticated Species?
Also- I'll be working on Oak & Ash & Thorn after I get at least one of those two things up. So, uh, yeah.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    587    588    589    590    591   ..   604 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us