Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Listless
03:30:25 List
accidentally clicked retire wolf instead of view wolf on wolfparty :,)
this happens too often to me...
 Zeraphia
03:30:03 Vah was attacked
Aaaagghh that is gorgeous and 10/10
 Faulty Demons
03:29:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughtsor anything I should add to the outfits?
-Click-
 BJake
03:28:37 Don't call me BJ.
@Boo!
:0
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   42 

Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 04:00 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar's phone began dimming, signalling it was going to turn off soon, it lit right back up as he received a message back from Alex. He couldn't help but smile. He read the message and thought for a moment about what to say, it was up to him really to keep this conversation going. "ugh math, I don't like math." He pressed send before debating on double texting. He then decided to keep it just that much for now. He exited his messaged and went back on Instagram, where he can scroll aimlessly while he waits for another message.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 04:00 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar's phone began dimming, signalling it was going to turn off soon, it lit right back up as he received a message back from Alex. He couldn't help but smile. He read the message and thought for a moment about what to say, it was up to him really to keep this conversation going. "ugh math, I don't like math." He pressed send before debating on double texting. He then decided to keep it just that much for now. He exited his messaged and went back on Instagram, where he can scroll aimlessly while he waits for another message.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 07:10 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Academically gifted as he was, it didn't take Alex very long to complete his calculus homework. He hated math, but not because he found it difficult. On the contrary, math came to him as easily as art and music did. Setting the notebook down he leaned back in his seat and blew out a breath of relief, more than happy to have it over and done with. Maybe it was because it felt too easy that he didn't like it? He quite enjoyed working and thinking things over to try and solve a problem and get the correct answer. His gaze had turned to the different medals that hung on the wall above his desk. Many of them he'd gotten during different riding competitions, mostly cross country and equine jumping. When he heard his phone chime he turned his gaze to the screen and picked it up. Reading Skylar's message he chuckled softly. "Yeah, math's not everyone's cup of tea. That's for sure. Any particular reason you hate it, or just a general feeling of dread when you see the numbers?" He read what he'd typed out before hitting send.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 08:44 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(ahhh im sorry its so short)
Once that message appeared at the top of Skylar's screen he immediately pressed it. "I'm just very terrible at it and I don't understand most of it but let's not talk about that." He pressed send before starting to type again, but he hesitated. He didn't know really what to talk about so he thought for a moment.

Edited at December 16, 2023 08:46 PM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 08:55 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
(No worries.^^)
Abandoning his remaining homework for the time being, Alex kept his blue gaze locked onto his screen. He was enjoying this conversation as unexpected as it had been and found himself looking forward to each message he received from Skylar. Fortunately, it didn't seem to take long for him to respond, informing Alex of how he didn't understand most of it. That was understandable. Alex knew a few people who seemed to struggle with comprehending mathematics. "Okay, how about art? Do you have a favorite style?" He paused for a second before pressing send.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 10:17 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stayed on the chat, receiving another message. "I don't really have a favourite style, I kind of just do whatever. But I love art, what about you?" Skylar typed out. He reread the text before sending it, making sure it sounded okay. It was weird that Sky didn't have a specific art style, but he is still experimenting. He does his own little thing, but he likes working with clay and doing splatter-type paint things.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 10:21 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex kept the chat open, figuring and hoping that it would be long before Skylar responded to his message. So he was quick to notice when Skylar responded. Reading through it he smiled slightly. "That's cool! I tend to lean more toward drawing and painting." He typed out. He reread what he'd written and debated whether or not to add anything. After a few seconds, he settled on just sending it how it was and moved his thumb to hit the send button.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 10:28 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar read the message Alex had sent and smiled. It was cool to find someone with lots of similar interests. "I put my thought into it and I would say clay is probably something that im best at and I do quite enjoy it more than any other art thing." Skylar pressed sent, at this point he didnt care to reread anything. "Thats cool too, I like those too but I wouldnt say im the best." Sky sent as well.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 10:56 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Deciding he'd finish his essay tomorrow, Alex stood from his desk and moved over to his bed. He sat down with a sigh before laying back and holding the phone up before him, his gaze never leaving the screen. When he received Skylar's message he quickly read it before rolling onto his stomach. "That's awesome! I'd say what matters most is that you enjoy it." He reread the message and pondered whether or not to write something else before pressing send.
Outlander x MeekoDecember 16, 2023 11:59 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Sky continued to text Alex he decided to be bold again. "Yeah! Also, I just wanted to say that you are a really fine looking guy." Sky pressed send after hesitating a bit. what if he doesn't swing that way or is homophobic? Sky thought to himself and hoped both werent the case. He hoped he would take it as a compliment.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us