Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 oakcreekpack
03:42:02 
Hey guys! I'm new to this game and I would like to work on my writing skills. Please PM me if you want to roleplay (feedback and tips on writing NEEDED)
 Listless
03:30:25 List
accidentally clicked retire wolf instead of view wolf on wolfparty :,)
this happens too often to me...
 Zeraphia
03:30:03 Vah was attacked
Aaaagghh that is gorgeous and 10/10
 Faulty Demons
03:29:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughtsor anything I should add to the outfits?
-Click-
 BJake
03:28:37 Don't call me BJ.
@Boo!
:0
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 24, 2023 01:44 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked back at Matt once he finished talking. "Okay, I'll text you after school because me and Chris are free almost all the time." Sky said. Skylar glanced back over at Chris and saw him go on his phone. He was going to touch his hand, but he knew he shouldn't. It's not that he was afraid of homophobic people, he just didn't want everyone to think he and Chris were together, for Chris's sake. Skylar's love language was physical touch, so it made it hard in school, but almost everyone knew Chris wasn't gay. Sky brought his hand up on the table slightly but just kept it there and looked back at Matt. He smiled slightly and then looked down. "Its almost class time lets go." Chris said as he got up. Sky looked up at Chris and then also got up. "Okay, I'll text ya later Matt." Sky said as he grabbed his backpack, throwing it over his shoulder. Sky made sure to give Matt a smile before walking away with Chris.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 24, 2023 02:06 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched as they boys walked away, and a threw a quick smile, and wave goodbye before he also got up and headed to civics class. He was a little upset it would be so quiet, but it gave him time to read his book and finish it up and start a new one. He planned on texting Sky later about where he should start when reading romance. He was exited they'd get to hang out after school. As maneuvered the bustling hallways until he got to his class, and chose a rather bold seating option; front middle. It was a risky choice for him because he planned on not listening at all and reading the whole time. He doubted they were going to do anything super productive anyways. He sat down and reached for his book, winced slightly at the still bandaged paper cut on his finger, and proceeded to read. Before long the class room was full. People were having different discussions around the room, and Matt multi-tasked between reading and listening to snippets of others conversations. He took in minimal information about the topic at hand and focused on how they were talking how and extensive their knowledge on the topic at hand was. Taking notes on people who might form a problem later on when class discussions were held. He just wanted this class to be over, so he could move on to the next, then go home.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 24, 2023 02:39 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Sky and Chris made their way through the halls, they went to their English class since they had that class together. Sky planned on leaving after on his spare, he didn't really want to be at school, plus he could probably get a nap in before he and Matt hung out. Skylar sat down at his seat and Chris sat down at his. "Do you want me to come hang with y'all?" Chris asked. "If you can, but let me and him hang a bit alone." He said with a smirk. "I don't think anything will happen but maybe it will make him more comfortable since he barely knows you. He barely knows me but he knows me more then you." Sky said, laughing a bit. He found himself on his phone for the rest of the period and once class was over him and Chris made their way to Chri's locker. "Okay I'll see ya later." Sky said as he pulled Chris in for a quick "bro" hug. "Yeah you will." Chris answered, smiling. As Sky let go of the hug he smiled at Chris before walking away. He made his way through the somewhat crowded halls, going to one of the closest exit doors.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 28, 2023 06:01 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Finally un-sick)
As Matt sat through his last class he did nothing but check his phone over and aover again. Hoping to see a message from Sky, and when he wasn't on his phone he still payed no attention to the teacher or any conversations going on around him. He read silently, attempting to make the time go by faster. By the time the bell rang he read through chapters of loss, action, and mystery, and was almost upset when he finished the book. Matt heard the bell go off signaling a release from school. He uquickly packed up everything he had gone out and put his earbuds in. He walked as fast paced as he could manage through the small, crowded hallways. He was rather elated to finally be making a connection with someone. He started his long commute to his apartment, paying attention to the birds chirping, he spent a lot of time listening to the songs the birds threw out as a child, and knew what some of them meant, to an extent. As he walked up the stairs and took out his key he starting thinking if he should change, if he was going to be out learning to skate maybe he'd loose the button up and throw on sneakers. He wasn't sure, but he knew he was going to throw in a very fast shower, and get something to eat too. He toasted up a piece of bread and smeared some peanut butter on it after his shower. Then sat in his small, but cozy, kitchen until he got the ever-awaited for text from Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 5, 2024 11:41 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar walked home and once he was home he did his usual routine, kicking off his shoes and dropping his back on his bedroom floor. He looked in the mirror, and he just freshened up slightly after the school day. Sky knew Matt wouldn't be out of school for a bit, since he had another class or two before he was out. Skylar watched tv while he waited for it to be later. Around 10 minutes after school ended Sky pulled out his phone and began to text Matt. "Hey, Can you hang?" He pressed sent and awaited a response.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 5, 2024 11:51 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt was just getting up to get some water his phone buzzed, an unknown number. It was Sky, he was so exited he did nothing but run to his phone, forgetting bout getting water. He replied; " yeah, I can" he pressed send, it had been a while, the thought, since he got to save a new number in his phone. He though about where they were going to go and sent a second message following the first. " where do you want to meet up?" He pressed send on the one too, then set his phone down on the table and remembered why he went into the kitchen. While waiting eagerly for a response, Matt pulled out a cup and got some water. He thought about how many times he was going to fall, and told himself no more that 5 times today. He decided to throw on some sneakers he had hadn't for a little bit, they were slightly worn but nothing too noticeable or bad. He picked up his phone and went to his room to check his hair another time. He was finicky about it, always tousling it or moving it out of his face, he's admit it was. Habit he did need to get better at. It made his hair greasy faster, and in turn made it harder for him to look nice alot of the time.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 12:06 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(im playing a game so replies will be a bit short)
Once Matt had responded Sky quickly read it over. "Uh meet at the convenience store, and do you have a board." Sky texted. He got up from his bed and went to put his shoes back on. He fetched his skateboard and an extra one he had just incase Matt didn't have one. Skylar then walked out the front door and was greeted by the warm air that was just now getting a bit cooler. Sky then checked his phone and waited for Matt to respond.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 12:13 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Totally get it)
As he was checking over everything Matt received a reply from Sky. He quickly read it over and replied, "no, I do not." That might be a problem, how was he supposed to learn how to skate without a board. Matt was immediately embarrassed, he had agreed to go out and do something that required something that he didn't have. He shot another text to Sky, " I hope that's not an issue, I can order one online as soon as I get paid. I guess I should have though about that before agreeing to come along" he walked out the door and heading toward the direction of the store. He listened as cars passed him, and people walked and talked on the sidewalks next to him. He sped up just a bit, eager to get there. He hoped he wasnting being a hindrance not having a board.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 12:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky read the text sighing a bit, although it wasn't really an issue. "I got one so you're good." Sky texted as he grabbed both boards. He put his board down and got on, carrying the other. He then skated all the way to the convenience store. He got there pretty quickly since he skated there, so he leaned against the wall and waited for Matt to show up.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 12:28 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
double post

Edited at January 6, 2024 12:29 AM by Meeko

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us