Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Saint
10:17:45 
Fetch
I'm in need of a Scarab Beetle. Please bring me one.

the fact i might have to skip this quest because i cant find one lmao
 BuggyOs
10:16:06 Bug-a-boo
purdy
I bought a bunch of cp for my wolves a couple days ago lol
 purdy
10:15:18 
@Bug-a-boo

I feal that :P
 Dragons Blood
10:13:35 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

support?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:13 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creek,
Your welcome!
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
For some reason the game does something where I can't even comment on other people's stuff even though I write stuff in it. It still goes "oops, message cannot be blank"

It is not blank. And it's not my device, which is confusing because it worked just fine before.
 Creekside Pack
10:12:05 
crescent thank you so much for the gear!!
 BuggyOs
10:11:57 Bug-a-boo
7 Day Profit: -11367

Oh I forgot about this lol
 purdy
10:11:08 
you cant?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:11:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Dragons Blood,
I would make a suggestion of that! :D
 Dragons Blood
10:10:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
ok I think you should be able to retire a male wolf despite them having females that are pregnant by them.
 Dragons Blood
10:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
damn 38 apples to customize him and not change anything about him XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:06:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
That awesome update I'm thankful to Eve for making! *Go to manage wolf, then you'll see a list of options , then click > change rank * or something like that
 Dragons Blood
10:03:53 Yong-sun (he/him)
I wish I had the apples to customize him
 Creekside Pack
10:03:37 
0-0 dragons... ghostface is the grandfather of stardusk...ur wolf is kinda stardusk's uncle now-
 Dragons Blood
10:02:08 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

ended up buying another wolf
 Creekside Pack
10:01:10 
how did u make his rank change?
 Falling Stars
10:01:09 star, she/her
Alright I think we need schools that only require you to learn the things relevant to what you want to do with your life. Like primary school you can experiment with different things, then in secondary you pick specific things that apply to what you wanna do
 Crescent Nightwalker
09:59:53 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
Thanks! Yes it does, I found him for 200 mush!
 Creekside Pack
09:59:44 
i searched stardusk's parents and her mother murin as a white face mask and a star too.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    40    41    42 

Outlander x MeekoSeptember 12, 2024 10:32 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Paramedics POV
'
"We've got a call for a possible overdose." Jerry stated, hopping into the ambulance truck. "Right with ya." Daniel replied, hopping in the truck right after Jerry. "On our way." Dan said to the dispatcher. Jerry stepped on the gas, and they were on their way. "He could be too far gone already, floor Jerry" Dan said, worry in his tone. One other medic, Jill, was seated in the back of the ambulance.
'
The closest hospital to Skylar's house was roughly ten minutes away, the paramedics were there in 5. Dan rushed out of the passenger seat and to the house's front door. There was no hesitation as he walked into the door. "Paramedics, where are you?" He shouted as he began to walk through the house. He made his way to a hallway, spotting two boys on the floor. He rushed over to them, kneeling down by Skylar. He took a quick glance at the drugs on the floor. "Either H or Fet." Dan stated. Examining the unconscious boy, he felt how shallow his breaths were. "Give me the Narcan kit." He then said, holding his hand out as Jerry gave it to him. He then took no time to open the Narcan kit and use it on Sky.
'
Skylars POV
'
He felt empty, almost fully gone out of this world. That was until it felt like a strike of lightning flashed through him. His heartbeat sped up slightly, as it fought to stay beating. His breaths became less shallow, and he slowly fluttered his eyes open. "That's it, come on stay with us." Daniel said. The words were muffled, but Sky definitely could hear them. He tried to speak but couldn't, his whole body felt so weak, and he was fighting so hard to keep it from shutting down again. "Come on we gotta get him to the hospital." Dan said as he got up. Jerry and Jill grabbed the stretcher that Jill had already brought inside. They all worked together to put Sky on the stretcher. They then got one of those things on his face that help people breath. "Okay kid, you can catch a ride with us or come on you're own, but get in now if you want to go." Jerry said, turning to Alex for a quick second and then getting into the drivers seat. "Dan did you grab the drugs so we can send them to get tested." Jerry yelled, hoping Daniel wasn't already in the back with the doors shut. "Nope, but I'll go get them then we are good to go." Dan replied, turning back and walking back into the house. He quickly grabbed the stuff and made his way back to the ambulance truck.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 12, 2024 11:28 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The wail of the sirens pierced through the evening air, a sound that had never felt more like salvation than it did at that moment. For Alex, it was the faintest glimmer of hope breaking through the suffocating weight of fear that had gripped him since he realized just how bad things had gotten. As the flashing lights washed over the street outside, illuminating the house in a cascade of red and blue, Alex felt a wave of relief crash over him. He wasn't alone anymore - there were people here now, professionals who could take control of the nightmare that had unraveled before him. These were people who knew what they were doing. They could save Skylar in a way that Alex never could.
`
When the paramedics entered the house, moving with calm efficiency, it felt as though the world shifted. Alex took a step back, his body heavy with the tension of the last hour, but he remained close enough to feel like he was still there for Skylar. He couldn't bring himself to move too far away, his eyes glued to the paramedics as they approached Skylar's limp form on the floor. The urge to stay by his side fought against the logic telling him to let them work, to get out of their way and allow them to do what they'd been trained for. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he finally forced himself to rise to his feet, though his body resisted, every fiber of his being unwilling to leave Skylar's side.
`
Standing awkwardly in the corner of the room, Alex watched with a mix of fear and fascination as the paramedics swiftly went to work. Their movements were precise, every action deliberate and purposeful, as though they'd done this a thousand times before. One prepared a dose of Narcan, another brought in the stretcher. Each of them focused on Skylar. They didn't ask questions in the frantic way that Alex had imagined they might. There was no panic in their voices, only a calm, controlled cadence that felt jarringly out of place in the chaos of his own mind. It was as though they were insulated from the terror that had consumed Alex for the past few hours. It made him feel small and helpless. But there was also a quiet reassurance in it, a reminder that these people could take over now. He could finally exhale.
`
As they administered the Narcan, Alex felt his breath catch in his throat. He'd heard about the drug before, and vaguely understood its purpose, but seeing it in action felt surreal. He watched as one of the paramedics knelt down and carefully injected it, the small vial disappearing into Skylar's arm. It felt like everything stopped in that instant, like the entire room held its breath with Alex, waiting, watching for any sign that Skylar would come back. The seconds stretched on, unbearably long, and Alex's heart pounded in his chest. And then, just as he thought he couldn't stand the silence any longer, there was movement. It wasn't much - just a shift in Skylar's breathing, a slight flutter of his eyelids - but it was enough. The paramedics responded immediately, adjusting the oxygen mask they'd placed over Skylar's face, and encouraging him to take deeper breaths. Alex watched in stunned silence as Skylar's chest rose and fell with more regularity, the shallow erratic gasps easing into something more stable. It was almost too much to process. How quickly the Narcan had worked, how suddenly Skylar was being pulled back from the brink of something far worse. Alex's knees felt weak with relief.
`
He blinked hard, trying to focus on the scene before him as the paramedics prepared to move Skylar. The rush of their actions, the professionalism with which they secured him to the stretcher, felt almost disorienting. Everything was happening so fast, yet Alex felt as though he were moving in slow motion. His gaze never left Skylar, even as the paramedics lifted him from the floor, the oxygen mask covering his nose and mouth now a lifeline as they maneuvered him toward the door.
`
When one of the paramedics turned to Alex and posed their question he looked at him. For a split second, Alex hesitated. The fear of what would happen next, of where this would all lead, threatening to overwhelm him. But then he caught sight of Skylar again - his fragile form strapped to the stretcher, his pale face framed by the plastic of the oxygen mask - and the decision was made. He couldn't leave him. Not now. Not ever. "I-I'll ride with you," Alex stammered, his voice trembling with emotion. The weight of everything was crushing him, but it didn't matter. Skylar needed him, and Alex wasn't going to let him face this alone.
`
Alex quickly followed them as they carried Skylar out of the house, the cool evening air hitting him like a slap in the face, reminding him that this wasn't a dream, that this nightmare was all too real. As he climbed into the back of the ambulance, Alex felt the world tilt slightly, his legs unsteady beneath him. But none of that mattered. Not the adrenaline still coursing through his veins, not the fear gnawing at the edges of his mind. The only thing that mattered was Skylar - keeping him safe, keeping him alive.
`
Settling into the cramped space beside Skylar, Alex reached out, his hand finding Skylar's for a brief moment. His fingers trembled as they closed around Sky's, squeezing gently as if that small touch could anchor them both in this chaotic storm. He didn't know what would happen next, didn't know if Skylar would wake up angry, devastated, or relieved, but Alex couldn't think about that right now. All that mattered was that Skylar was still there.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 14, 2024 11:57 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Paramedics POV
'
Daniel sat down in the back with both boys and Jill. He looked over at Alex, seeing the pure trauma that he had just been through. "He'll be okay. You did the right thing and you called us just in time. Any longer and he wouldn't have made it." Daniel reassured, knowing there was still a chance that Skylar wouldn't make it. Even though Sky was doing well so far, that chance is still present, just very slim. He looked back over at the boy wearing the oxygen mask, it was a sight he had seen way too many times. Being a paramedic was hard, very hard. This wasn't the worst he had seen, so seeing this wasn't too hard for him. It was still sad seeing a kid overdose, but Dan has dealt with tons of ODs. He hoped this one he could save, he hoped that in every situation.
'
The car ride took around the same time as it did to get there. Once the truck came to a stop, both Jill and Dan rushed into action. Dan worked on getting the doors open and Jill worked on getting Sky ready to be moved out of the back of the ambulance. They then both worked together to get the stretcher out of the truck. "Come on kid, you can wait in the waiting room." Daniel said as he moved with such efficiency. They both hurried through the emergency doors of the hospital. Making it to a room they set up an iv. Now it was the waiting game. They had to monitor him 24/7 until he was stable enough for him to be alone in a room.
'
Skylars POV
'
Everything was going so slow like he was living in slow motion. He could hear talking, but it was quiet and drowned out. He felt the slight movement of the bumps from the drive to the hospital. He kept going in and out of consciousness in the ambulance, and the next thing he knew, he was in an operating room in the hospital. He fluttered his eyes open, the bright lights being harsh on his eyes. He tried to look around but it hurt too much. He could now hear everything without it being drowned out. The beeping of EKG monitor was all he could hear before he heard a voice. "Hey Skylar, how are you feeling? " A female voice said. He opened his eyes a bit more, they took a minute to focus, but sitting in a chair to his right was a woman in scrubs. It then hit him, he wasn't dead. A wave of emotions surged through his body, regret, sadness, confusion, anger. It made him start to tear up, he didn't know how to process everything. He looked away and closed his eyes, tears falling down his cheeks. He felt anger because it didn't work, he wasn't dead and he was still alive, but then he also felt regret since he had to put Alex through it.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 15, 2024 03:29 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex found himself wedged into the small, uncomfortable seat at the back of the ambulance, his knees drawn up tight and his hands fidgeting in his lap. The seat was meant for family or friends - people close to the patient, there to offer support, but somehow Alex felt like he didn't belong. The paramedics worked with a calm efficiency, their voices steady and methodical as they monitored Skylar's vitals, adjusted the oxygen mask, and administered fluids. Every beep from the machines felt like it was slicing through Alex's chest. He wanted to ask a thousand questions, wanted to know everything they were doing and why, but he bit his tongue. The last thing he wanted was to be in the way.
`
When one of the paramedics glanced over at him, offering a quiet reassurance that Skylar was stable, Alex forced himself to meet the man's eyes. He gave a weak nod, his lips curling into the ghost of a smile, though the gesture felt hollow. The words - He'll be okay - should have eased his worry, should have given him peace of mind. But the tight, suffocating feeling in his chest didn't let up. His gaze flicked back to Skylar, who lay eerily still on the stretcher, his chest rising and falling in rhythm with the oxygen they were feeding him. Alex couldn't look away. There was this irrational belief that if he just kept watching - if he kept his focus on the slight rise and fall of Skylar's chest - then Skylar would stay with him. That somehow, his attention alone would tether Skylar to this world, keep his heart beating, keep his lungs working.
`
The minutes dragged by like hours, each one punctuated by the whine of the sirens and the occasional soft command from one paramedic to another. Alex didn't know how long he'd been sitting there, just watching, when the ambulance finally slowed and came to a stop in front of the hospital. Everything after that seemed to move too fast for him to process. One moment the ambulance doors were swinging open, and the next, the paramedics were already working to get Skylar out of the vehicle. Alex scrambled to his feet, clumsily stepping out of their way but following as close behind them as he could manage. Skylar was rolled out of the ambulance, his limp form secured to the stretcher, and Alex trailed after them like a shadow.
`
As they entered the hospital, Alex was hit by the sterile, fluorescent brightness of the emergency room - a stark contrast to the dim, enclosed space of the ambulance. He kept his distance, watching as Daniel and Kill wheeled Skylar through the double doors. But as soon as they crossed into the critical care area, Alex felt the invisible barrier close in front of him. A nurse stopped him before he could follow. "You'll have to wait out here." She said, her tone kind but firm. "Only family beyond this point." Alex hesitated, his mouth opening to protest, but he stopped himself. What could he say? He wasn't family. He was barely more than a friend at this point. He felt a heavy pit in his stomach as he watched Skylar disappear through the doors, and after a moment's hesitation, he forced himself to turn away and walk toward the waiting room. It felt like giving up, like abandoning Skylar at the worst possible moment, but what else could he do?
`
He found an empty chair, its stiff cushions offering little comfort, and sank into it with a weary sigh. Leaning back, he stared up at the ceiling, trying to slow his racing thoughts. But his mind kept replaying everything that had happened since he'd found Skylar in his room - his pale face, the scattered drug paraphernalia, the way his voice cracked as he begged Alex to leave him. Every time he closed his eyes, those images flashed behind his eyelids, refusing to let him rest.
`
Over the next couple of hours, Alex remained glued to that chair, rising only when absolutely necessary. He made one brief trip to the bathroom, and twice he approached the nurses' station, his voice hoarse with worry as he asked if there was any update on Skylar's condition. Each time the nurses met him with polite smiles and gentle refusals. "I'm sorry, we can't give out any information unless you're family." They told him. One nurse, sensing his mounting anxiety, suggested he go home and get some rest. The idea felt impossible. How could he rest when Skylar was here, fighting for his life? He shook his head at the suggestion and returned to his seat, the frustration and helplessness gnawing at him from the inside out.
`
Alex wasn't even sure if Skylar's mom had been contacted, or if Chris - his so-called best friend - was even aware of what had happened. Had the paramedics or hospital staff called anyone else? Should he? He didn't know if there was anyone else Skylar would want here, but the thought of him being alone in that hospital room made Alex feel sick. he couldn't let that happen.
`
Pulling his phone from his pocket, Alex glanced down at the time, wincing when he saw how late it had gotten. His parents were probably worried sick by now. In the chaos of everything, he hadn't even thought to call them, to let them know where he was or what was going on. Part of him dreaded that conversation - dreaded the inevitable questions and concerns, the anger and disappointment that would follow - but he knew he couldn't avoid it any longer. Taking a deep breath, Alex tapped the number for his home phone and pressed call. As the dial tone buzzed in his ear, he leaned forward in his chair, his elbows resting on his knees, his heart still racing despite the relative calm of the waiting room. Each ring felt like a countdown, each second that passed adding to the weight pressing down on his shoulders. Finally, the line clicked, and he braced himself for the questions that were sure to come. But even as he prepared to explain everything, his thoughts remained with Skylar, in his hospital room where, as far as Alex knew, his fate was still uncertain.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 17, 2024 12:40 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Skylar?" The female voice spoke again. "Im Nurse Polly, I'll be the one watching over you while you stay." She began, her voice calm and soft. She looked at the boy, noticing tears. Frowning a bit, she held off on speaking again. Sky's vitals were good at the moment, but she still had to monitor him closely. Getting up, she left his room and walked to one of the nurse stations (no clue what its called). "Well he's woken up, but he's not in the best mood I don't think. I have to keep a close eye on him, but I think he might want to be alone right now. His body is most likely too weak to even get up, so I'm not too worried." Polly said to another female nurse who was sitting at a desk. "Yeah but what if he OD'd on purpose, he might try something here since he's still alive so watch out for that." Janice said. Polly sighed, knowing it was a possibility. Once Sky was in a talking mood, they would get to the bottom of it, either them or the cops. Polly was sure the cops would be around tomorrow to question Sky about the drugs and just be here in case he got uncooperative.
'
Polly made her way back to Sky's room, bringing some water with her. "Here, I've got some water if you'd like." She said nicely, setting the water down on a bedside table, making sure it was easily accessible for the boy. Polly was no mind reader, but she knew Sky was probably feeling so many emotions right now, it was the or nothing. She sat back in a chair close by and looked at Sky closely. "How are you feeling dear?" She asked hoping to get an answer this time. With hesitation, Sky answered, "Weak."
"That sounds completely normal after an overdose, just let me know if anything gets to be too much or if you don't feel well." Polly assured. Sky clenched his jaw, turning his head away, "Is he here?" He asked, the sound of regret in his voice. "Yes, but you don't have to see him today, it's best if you didn't." Polly said. It's only been a couple of hours and it just didn't seem like the greatest of ideas. "I WANT TO SEE HIM!" Sky lashed out, " I need to see him." He then added, his voice breaking as tears threatened to spill again. "Okay Skylar." Polly said, staying relatively calm as she stood up and made her way to the waiting room. Stopping by the desk, She got Janice's attention. "Hey, has somebody contacted his family?" Polly asked, wondering why they hadn't shown up yet. "No not yet, I thought the paramedics or cops had done that but I'll try right now. Im pretty sure he only lives with his mother." Janice replied, getting out Sky's medical records to try and find his mother's number. "Great, thanks." Polly then replied and then continued her trek to the waiting room.
'
The paramedics were outside, talking with cops about the whole situation. Though having the drug Sky had was illegal, the person who really should be arrested was his dealer, but they assumed Sky wouldn't snitch. The hospital tested the drug, it was heroin and the amount they found in Skylar when he was brought in was deadly. Sky was lucky to be alive, in anyone's eyes, just maybe not his.
'
Polly got to the waiting room, only to find the boy on the phone. She contemplated just leaving and coming back later, but as soon as she and the boy made eye contact he was off the phone in a flash. "Sorry to interrupt that but he wants to see you. Do you wish to see him?" Polly asked. She assumed he did but still wanted clarification before just saying to follow me.
'
Meanwhile, back at the nurse station, Janice found Sky's mom's phone number. She ran once, no answer, but when she called a second time the phone was answered almost instantly. "Hello, this is the hospital and we got your son in from an overdose. I know that hard news but he is okay, you don't have to worry." Janice stated, her voice calm and friendly, though on the other side of the line, there was panic. "Oh my god, no no. Okay, I'm on my way." Sky's mom said, her voice frantic as she rushed to her boss to let him know. (I forgot what Sky's mom's name was) Rushing to the back of the store, She found her boss. "Hey Mike, my son is in the hospital I have to leave." She stated, her voice still frantic. "Take all the time you need, I hope he's okay." Mike said in a warm friendly voice. Making her way out of the store, she hopped in her car and rushed down to the hospital, though she tried her best to be a safe, responsible driver. She kept reminding herself that the nurse said he was okay.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 17, 2024 11:27 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The first voice that pierced through the low hum of the hospital waiting room was his father's, sharp and unyielding. It was a voice Alex knew all too well, one that was rarely gentle and never forgiving. Cold, angry, and stern - exactly as he'd expected. Yet, hearing it now still made his chest constrict painfully as if his ribs were squeezing in on his lungs. "Where the hell have you been?" His father's voice crackled through the phone, every word dripping with barely contained fury. The accusation was loud and clear like it always was. The implication that Alex had once again fallen short of his father's expectations. Even through the distance, the sting of his father's disappointment landed with precision.
`
Alex swallowed hard, fighting the urge to wince at the biting tone. He didn't flinch because he was used to it by now, conditioned to withstand it after years of feeling like nothing he did was good enough. Whether it was his grades, his choice of friends, or simply being a few minutes late to dinner, it was never enough. His father had always been quick to jump on any mistake, no matter how small.
`
"I'm sorry for not calling earlier," Alex began, his voice betraying a hint of hesitation. He knew he had to choose his words carefully. "I'm... at the hospital with a friend. I lost track of time." The explanation felt flimsy, too vague, but he couldn't bring himself to offer more details. How could he? He couldn't tell his father the truth - that Skylar had overdosed, that Alex had been the one to find him collapsed in his room, barely conscious. That he'd called an ambulance in a panic and had been sitting in this hospital for hours, waiting to hear anything that would tell him Skylar would be okay. He couldn't say any of that. Not to his father.
`
For a moment, there was silence on the other end of the line, a silence that weighed heavier with each passing second. Then, his father spoke again, his voice now laced with a different kind of irritation. "When will you be home?" Alex opened his mouth to answer, but he hesitated. He honestly didn't know. There was no way he could leave now, not without knowing for certain that Skylar was out of danger. Not without seeing him with his own eyes. But how could he explain that? "I don't know..." He began, trying to keep his voice steady. He might've said more, might've attempted to explain reasons, but his thoughts scattered the moment he saw a nurse approaching him from across the room.
`
His gaze locked on the nurse, and without thinking, he cut his father off mid-sentence. " Dad, I have to go. I'll call you later," Alex said quickly, not waiting for a response before ending the call and slipping his phone into his pocket. The guilt of hanging up on his father gnawed at him, but right now, he had bigger concerns. He stood up, his movements stiff with anxiety as the nurse came to a stop in front of him. "No, it's okay," Alex responded quickly upon hearing her apology and shook his head. His heart was racing, his chest tight with the weight of everything he hadn't said to his father, but none of that mattered now. He nodded toward the nurse, his voice betraying the depth of his concern. "Is he... Is Skylar okay? Can I really see him?"
`
There was a tremor in his voice, a crack that he couldn't quite hide. For hours, he'd been caught in this limbo of fear, uncertain whether Skylar would pull through, terrified that he might not. But now, the fact that the nurse had come to him, that she was even offering to let him see Skylar - it had to be a good sign, didn't it? Alex clung to that hope, letting it steady him, pushing aside the gnawing dread that had been eating away at him since they arrived at the hospital.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    40    41    42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us