10:19:52 Medicinally Autistic
IÂ’m in 14th for top dominance!
 starmutt
10:19:30 marsh | they/it
someone's gonna send you one probably wait like 5 minutes
 Saint
10:17:45 
Fetch
I'm in need of a Scarab Beetle. Please bring me one.

the fact i might have to skip this quest because i cant find one lmao
 BuggyOs
10:16:06 Bug-a-boo
purdy
I bought a bunch of cp for my wolves a couple days ago lol
 purdy
10:15:18 
@Bug-a-boo

I feal that :P
 Dragons Blood
10:13:35 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

support?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:13 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creek,
Your welcome!
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
For some reason the game does something where I can't even comment on other people's stuff even though I write stuff in it. It still goes "oops, message cannot be blank"

It is not blank. And it's not my device, which is confusing because it worked just fine before.
 Creekside Pack
10:12:05 
crescent thank you so much for the gear!!
 BuggyOs
10:11:57 Bug-a-boo
7 Day Profit: -11367

Oh I forgot about this lol
 purdy
10:11:08 
you cant?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:11:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Dragons Blood,
I would make a suggestion of that! :D
 Dragons Blood
10:10:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
ok I think you should be able to retire a male wolf despite them having females that are pregnant by them.
 Dragons Blood
10:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
damn 38 apples to customize him and not change anything about him XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 12:16 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as the boy spoke and then what it seemed like hurt himself. "Are you okay?" Sky then asked as he still looked at the boy. He then leaned back in his chair and then remembered he carried bandaids in his bag. Sky hen watched as the boy licked his finger. Slight disgust flashed across his face but the boy was wearing a white shirt. Sky picked up his bag and went through it, trying to find a bandaid. He then tossed the boy one and it luckily landed on his desk like Sky had hoped for it to.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 11:22 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As a bandaid flitted across his desk, coming to a stop right in front of him, he could only assume that it was Sky that had tossed it over. Such kindness from someone who seemed so harsh and stone cold, yet again, it could just be because Mat had just met him. He of all people knew how it felt to be weary about new people, because he, himself, was cautious of everyone. With a minor amount of hesitation, he picked up the bandaid and gingerly placed it over the cut. "Thank you, yes I think ill be fine, its just a small cut, happen all the time." me mumbled as he crumpled up the garbage it left behind. "What was that book you were reading yesterday, in the library?" He had meant to ask then, but Sky had rushed off too soon. Maybe he could show he's more friendly to avoid such situations again. Matt had decided to throw a playful smile in Sky's direction. So he did exactly that right after he threw the bandaid wrapper into his pocket to throw away later. It had only been a few words he had shared with this mysterious Sky figure. Yet he seemed to be drawn to him, in a way he didn't understand. It puzzled him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 11:27 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah no problem," Sky replied as he sat more comfortably in his chair. 'Oh let me just show you." Sky said in response to Matt's question about the book he had gotten from the library yesterday. Sky sat up and grabbed his bag which was placed right by his foot. He unzipped his bag and grabbed the book before setting the bag down again. He leaned a bit over to Matt's desk, just enough to set the book down on it without having to throw it. "Have you read it, or watched the movie?" Sky then asked.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 11:37 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Watching as Sky set the book over on the edge of his desk, he had a mild spur of anxiety. Matt had not the slightest clue as to why, he just hoped it wouldn't spiral like it did yesterday. Picking up he book he gently turned it over and began to read the back slip. " I have not, though it seems interesting to me." He reached over to Sky's desk to return the book. " I may have to borrow it after your finished then." He replied after typing the front cover. It seemed to be a book he would enjoy, and Matt began wondering if Sky always read books of that genre or if he ventured outside every once in a while. He felt as though if he ventured outside of his normal genres he might not be able to finish the book. To Matt, starting a book and not finishing it was just as bad as failing a class. In his opinion, if you didn't have the want or ability to finish the book, then you shouldn't have checkeed it out in the forest place. Remembering that he was spacing off in his own reality, Matt snapped back I to place and looked towards Sky. Offering the rare eye contact that followed a conversation about books. If Sky accepted of course.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 19, 2023 12:05 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"yeah I'm excited to read this but you should read it after I'm done with it, as long as you're into these kinds of things because they are gay," Sky said with such normality. Sky was out and open after all and he forgot homophobia was a thing sometimes. Skylar grabbed the book and put it back in his backpack before zipping it up. As his eyes came up from his bag, he made contact with the quite attractive guy, holding it for a bit. He offered him a flirty smile before pulling out his phone. With the eye contact that had just happened, Sky grew hot, he knew if he didn't calm down pretty soon he would look like a tomato. Since Skylar was so pale, blushing made him so red.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 19, 2023 07:54 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He sat and listened as Sky spoke to him. He admired the flirty smile that followed his response and took a moment to think as the dashing fellow turned his attention to his phone. " I have never tried reading anything of the sorts. But I'm always open to new topics as I often find myself running out of good books to read." Matt had indeed never read a "gay" book before, but he was not judge in any means about such topics. He took a moment to fuss with his shorter bits of hair in front if his eyes and attempt to move them out of the way before checking his own phone to see if any updates had come from his old friends. When he saw no new notifications he looked back up at the classroom, everyone doing their own thing as it was only the second day. "Your the first person besides the teachers who even taken a glance in my direction" Matt felt the need to bring up such a topic in hopes to show gratitude to the boy. " did you know that?" He looked in Skys direction and gave a slight head nod " thank you" Matt couldnt hold back the genuine smile that crept its way onto his face.

Edited at December 19, 2023 07:55 PM by -Sweet-Poison-
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 19, 2023 08:24 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
When the boy spoke to him again he turned his attention to him but kept his phone on. "Oh yeah? It's nothing really, I just found you interesting so I kinda just wanted to see if we could like be friends." Skylar said, smiling slightly. He then turned his head back to look at his phone. He began texting Chris to see what their plans were for lunch. He shut off his phone once he sent Chris the message and then set his phone down on his desk. Skylar looked up at the teacher and listened to what the teacher had to say for a bit but then picked his phone up after a few minutes. He couldn't keep his focus on the teacher, but thats how class usually went.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 19, 2023 08:45 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt was glad someone looked at him in a friendly way, he wouldn't know what to do if there wasn't a single person who wanted to be friends. Matt watched as Skylar spoke and attempted to focus on something. "Well I'm glad you did, I'd probably be having the same issue as yesterday if you didnt" he though back to how anxious he was by this time yesterday and was happy he wasn't feeling that way now. " what other genres of books do you like? I'm running out and need some new ones soon." For a loss of any other topic to bring uo , Matt brought up books, as he usually did. He took out a notebook and started drawing snakes up in the empty space at the top, listening from a distance to what other people were saying across the room, thinking up things to do when he got home. Maybe he'd write? Or do some cleaning that was probably needed. Maybe he'd get Skylar's number to have something to do instead of being a book nerd or cleaning. It was a tough topic for mat, making friends was, since he wwas little people didn't really take to the people who sat and read on their free time. He wasn't sure why, as it was an easy escape from the harsh truth of reality.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 19, 2023 10:06 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(sorry I took so long ahh)
Skylar once again looked back at Matt when he started talking, this time he fully shut his phone off and set it down on his desk. "Mhm, well I mainly only read romance books," Skylar said as he looked at Matt. "I couldn't recommend any from the top of my head but whenever I remember a good book I'll be sure to let ya know." He then added before going back onto his phone. Skylar was glad he went up and spoke to Matt yesterday, he had someone else apart from Chris to talk to. There was even a possibility they could be something, but Sky doesn't know too much about him yet. He gave a quick glance at the boy, he seemed to be good at drawing Skylar thought. He didn't look for long before he was back looking at his phone.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 19, 2023 10:30 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Its all good,)
As Matt drew he listened to what Sky had to say. He wasn't blind to romance books, but he had never experienced romance himself so he would be new to all the context clues in the book. He wasn't afraid to try reading romance himself despite that fact. " I'm not gonna lie to you," he said letting a little chuckle out and turning in Sky's direction "i've never read anything with slot of romance before. But I'm not against trying it out." He was laughing a little at the peer oddity of himself. He reached up to, again, fuss with his hair. This class period had been fun, and he didn't want it to end any time soon, because then he'd have to be by himself again. Matt found himself enjoying Sky's company in a why he hadn't with anyone else before. He went back to drawing snakes, " what's your favorite color? I'm just curious". Matt felt the want to draw something official for Sky, not just something on lined paper out of a notebook. He reached down into his bag and pulled out a fresh sketch book he had just gotten a few days ago and some high quality colored pencils. He winced slightly when he brushed his finger against the corner of the desk, then looked over at Sky once again.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us