-WP Click-

support?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:13 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creek,
Your welcome!
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
For some reason the game does something where I can't even comment on other people's stuff even though I write stuff in it. It still goes "oops, message cannot be blank"

It is not blank. And it's not my device, which is confusing because it worked just fine before.
 Creekside Pack
10:12:05 
crescent thank you so much for the gear!!
 BuggyOs
10:11:57 Bug-a-boo
7 Day Profit: -11367

Oh I forgot about this lol
 purdy
10:11:08 
you cant?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:11:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Dragons Blood,
I would make a suggestion of that! :D
 Dragons Blood
10:10:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
ok I think you should be able to retire a male wolf despite them having females that are pregnant by them.
 Dragons Blood
10:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
damn 38 apples to customize him and not change anything about him XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:06:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
That awesome update I'm thankful to Eve for making! *Go to manage wolf, then you'll see a list of options , then click > change rank * or something like that
 Dragons Blood
10:03:53 Yong-sun (he/him)
I wish I had the apples to customize him
 Creekside Pack
10:03:37 
0-0 dragons... ghostface is the grandfather of stardusk...ur wolf is kinda stardusk's uncle now-
 Dragons Blood
10:02:08 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

ended up buying another wolf
 Creekside Pack
10:01:10 
how did u make his rank change?
 Falling Stars
10:01:09 star, she/her
Alright I think we need schools that only require you to learn the things relevant to what you want to do with your life. Like primary school you can experiment with different things, then in secondary you pick specific things that apply to what you wanna do
 Crescent Nightwalker
09:59:53 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
Thanks! Yes it does, I found him for 200 mush!
 Creekside Pack
09:59:44 
i searched stardusk's parents and her mother murin as a white face mask and a star too.
 purdy
09:59:35 
I made a big mistake :P
 Silent Lucidity
09:58:16 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Creekside Pack
09:57:05 
wow how did you make kaz look like that? it looks so beautiful on wolves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    37    38    39    40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 1, 2024 07:54 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky slowly awoke to Matt's voice. "Mhm." Sky replied quietly. For some reason, Sky was so tired. He then slowly began to open his eyes to find Matt slightly on top of him. He smiled and opened his eyes fully. "What's up?" Sky then said with a flirty but tired voice. He stretched slightly, not really wanting to move. Realizing Matt's hand was still on top of his made Sky hold his hand a little firmer, wanting closer contact with him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 1, 2024 10:35 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Meeeekkkssss!!!! so sorry this is short im mildly busy and my brain is scrambled)
Matt smiled a bit shifting his weight when Sky spoke. "Im so sorry to wake you" he held Sky's hand tighter "but im kinda hungry" he blinked a few times. "but i might be able to get up and get it by myself if you dont want to," Matt felt bad for waking him up, but was scared that if he got up himself he might pass out and hurt himself. He rested his head on Sky's shoulder and looked up at him, still smiling.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 1, 2024 11:40 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"It's fine Matt, What do you want?" Sky asked, looking down at Matt. Looking at Matt smile, made Sky smile himself. He would kiss him right now, but he didn't want to get sick as well but he probably already would since he was sleeping in the same bed as him. He patiently waited for Matt to answer, staying still as Matt rested his head on his shoulder.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-July 3, 2024 10:23 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
he though about what he wold like to eat, nothing really sounded very good though. " uhmmm" he though about what he had in the freezer that was easy to make " i have chicken nuggets in the freezer" he suggested, looking Sky while he smiled. Matt enjoyed Skys smile, it made him feel welcome. he adjusted his head so that his ear wasnt folded over on Sky's shoulder and closed his eyes before yawning and rubbing his eyes.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-August 26, 2024 12:58 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Chicken nuggets sound good right now." Sky said, getting up slowly. He then made his way out of Matt's room and to the kitchen. Cold air greeted Sky's face as he opened the freezer door. He looked around, shoving a few things out of the way before he spotted the chicken nuggets. He snatched the box up, closing the freezer door. He took a quick look at the back of the box before preheating the oven. It took Sky a minute to figure out how Matt's oven worked, but he figured it out. He now had to decide if he wanted to go back and wait in Matt's room, or just wait here for the oven to heat up, put chicken nuggets in, and then go wait with Matt. It should only take a couple of minutes, Sky thought. He leaned against the kitchen counter for a moment before grabbing a pan to put the nuggets on. He grabbed the bag of chicken nuggets from the box and found a hole already in the bag. There were just enough chicken nuggets left, Sky thought. He distributed the nuggets evenly on the pan before throwing out the empty bag. A beep of the oven startled Sky a bit but then he smiled, putting the nuggets in the oven straight away.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-August 26, 2024 01:39 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"thanks" Matt shifted when Sky got up, covering a cough with his elbow before pulling the covers up to his chin. Matt moved over a bit to find a bit of a cold in the bed. He felt bad for having Skylar take care of him, surely Sky had some other thing to do besides take care of him today, like chores or going skating. He could feel the beginnings of a headache in the back of his head and reached for the meds and glass of water on his nightstand, using his other arm to lift himself up enough to be able to take them. Matt got to where he could lean against the wall upright before taking the meds and leaning his head back against the wall.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-September 1, 2024 02:00 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky returned to Matt's room after setting a timer on his phone for when he had to flip the nuggets. "Nuggets are in the oven." He announced as he walked into Matt's room. Sky put on a pouty frown as he looked at the sick boy in the bed in front of him. "You look so cute, yet it's so unfortunate you're sick." Sky said. Walking over to the side of the bed, he sat down on the side, letting his feet stay planted on the ground. "How are you doing?" Sky asked, looking over his shoulder at Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-September 1, 2024 10:21 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt turned his head slightly when Sky walked into the room and sat on the bed. Regretting his decision when he felt the headache throb afterwards. "I cant move my head without it throbbing, I'm sure I am the opposite of cute right now" he said, each syllable pounding in his head "I took meds, so it should ease up" he brought his hand up and rubbed his eyes "you're not feeling sick right?" Matt would be so upset at himself if he got Sky sick, though he isn't doing much to make sure the boy wouldn't get it from him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-September 1, 2024 02:12 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky frowned a bit when Matt mentioned that he had a headache. He felt bad for him of course, but that's life, unfortunately. "You're always cute." Sky said quietly, looking away. He thought for a moment when Matt asked if he was feeling sick. "It's too early to tell but I bet I'll probably catch whatever you have since we aren't really doing a good job at staying away from each other." Sky chuckled at the end, looking back over his shoulder at Matt. He didn't mind if he ended up getting it anyway, it would just mean he gets to stay home from school. "I'm sure I'll be fine if I do catch it, don't worry. If I really didn't want to get it I wouldn't be here." Sky assured.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-September 1, 2024 03:08 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Yeah I guess we haven't don't a good job at that" he laughed softly, regretting it after the ache that passed through his head. "I would still rather you not get sick though, even if it inevitable, I'd feel horrible" he crossed his legs and leaned forward, running a hand through his hair once before covering a sneeze. "Excuse me" he said shortly after, wincing it the pounding pain that radiated from his brain. Matt was greatful Sky came to take care of him, but didn't want him to experience what he was going through in the moment, he sneezed twice more, laughing afterwards "why can't I just sneeze once" he complained

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    37    38    39    40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us