Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Creekside Pack
10:12:05 
crescent thank you so much for the gear!!
 BuggyOs
10:11:57 Bug-a-boo
7 Day Profit: -11367

Oh I forgot about this lol
 purdy
10:11:08 
you cant?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:11:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Dragons Blood,
I would make a suggestion of that! :D
 Dragons Blood
10:10:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
ok I think you should be able to retire a male wolf despite them having females that are pregnant by them.
 Dragons Blood
10:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
damn 38 apples to customize him and not change anything about him XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:06:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
That awesome update I'm thankful to Eve for making! *Go to manage wolf, then you'll see a list of options , then click > change rank * or something like that
 Dragons Blood
10:03:53 Yong-sun (he/him)
I wish I had the apples to customize him
 Creekside Pack
10:03:37 
0-0 dragons... ghostface is the grandfather of stardusk...ur wolf is kinda stardusk's uncle now-
 Dragons Blood
10:02:08 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

ended up buying another wolf
 Creekside Pack
10:01:10 
how did u make his rank change?
 Falling Stars
10:01:09 star, she/her
Alright I think we need schools that only require you to learn the things relevant to what you want to do with your life. Like primary school you can experiment with different things, then in secondary you pick specific things that apply to what you wanna do
 Crescent Nightwalker
09:59:53 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
Thanks! Yes it does, I found him for 200 mush!
 Creekside Pack
09:59:44 
i searched stardusk's parents and her mother murin as a white face mask and a star too.
 purdy
09:59:35 
I made a big mistake :P
 Silent Lucidity
09:58:16 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Creekside Pack
09:57:05 
wow how did you make kaz look like that? it looks so beautiful on wolves
 Crescent Nightwalker
09:54:34 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
I have one!
 Forest Dwelling
09:54:13 Floor
I have gained 9 awards in 3 days somehow
 Bird
09:52:47 
Yes, itÂ’s possible, but it looks like a diamond.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 23, 2024 12:13 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar pulled his hand out from under Matt's and grabbed the plastic bag full of goodies. He began to pull everything out, showing every item to Matt. Skylar grew a little hungry himself from looking at all the good snacks. "Im opening the nerds gummy clusters." Sky said as he grabbed them and opened them. He took a few and popped them in his mouth before pulling the last few items out of the bag. "Okay that's all I got." Sky said.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 23, 2024 12:23 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He was slightly upset when Sky pulled his hand away. Matt liked holding his hand, it was a way to make sure he was still there if he happened to fall asleep. "Nerds gummies are really good" he looked at everything and reached for a bag of chips. Matt opened the bag and ate one, taking a break to reach over for his tea. He finished it, to his disappointment, and set the cup down. Matt watched the TV and leaned his back against his wall, taking glances at Sky periodically. After about 10 minutes Matt decided to lay down, he was kind of tired, and dint want to fall asleep sitting upright.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 24, 2024 12:26 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked at the TV once the show started. He then got comfortable sitting but laid down once Matt did. He laid fairly close to him, almost touching. He glanced at the beautiful boy laying beside him, staring for a few before looking back at the TV and smiling. He then slightly took a second look, catching the fact that his cup was empty. "Do you want another tea?" Sky asked softly, smiling cutely.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 24, 2024 12:34 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He was half asleep, and could feel Sky lay down next to him, it was nice, Matt decidedhe liked this. "No it's okay, maybe later though" he yawned, "I'm going to fall asleep, it's inevitable. Are you planning on heading out?" He shifted so he was facing Sky. "I just don't want to wake up and you to be gone unexpectedly. That'd scare me." He rubbed his eyes and pulled the blanket up to his chin, he took that same hand and held it out, making grabbing motions, demanding Sky's hand in his. "Hand please" Matt seemed to be more clingy when he was exhausted and sick, but it could just be the fact he liked having someone close, Sky especially.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 24, 2024 12:40 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(awww matt being clingy is cute)
Sky thought for a moment after Matt's question. "No, I'll stay." Skylar said, being pretty tired himself. Sky was always tired, so it would be nice to go to sleep right now, especially with Matt. Sky smiled immediately after Matt demanded his hand. Without thought he interlocked Matt's hand and then got comfortable. Clingy Matt, cute, Sky thought to himself. He smiled at Matt for a moment before looking at the tv, kind of forgetting they were watching something.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 24, 2024 12:46 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Schemes I tell you)
Matt let out a soft "yaayy" when Sky put his hand in his and said he was staying. He then flipped on his side, facing Sky. "Good, then I'll know you're still here, and when you get up too," he glanced at the TV, remembering he'd put on his crime show. It was easy for Matt to fall asleep to about anything, so he didn't bother turning it off. He tugged on Sky's hand, making sure he was still there, before he smiled and drifted off to sleep.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 25, 2024 01:37 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky continued to watch the tv, and once he glanced over at Matt he noticed he fell asleep. "Aw poor baby." Sky said in his head as he slightly frowned, but he was also in awe at how cute Matt looked right now. He rubbed his thumb back and forth on Matt's hand before closing his eyes. If Matt was asleep he wanted to be asleep as well. It took him a bit but he ended up drifting off, his grip on Matt's hand loosening as his muscles relaxed.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 25, 2024 01:46 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt woke up a little while later, just enough to feel Sky's hand in his still, he could tell by the grip and the pattern of breathing that Sky was asleep too. He didn't want to bother him, but he needed more meds, his head was pounding and he felt nauseous. He carefully slipped his hand out of Sky's and sat up, careful to move as carefully and slow as he could, as to not wake sky. He found the bottle on his nightstand and took a pill with the water he still had there. Matt stayed upright for a moment more, before laying back down. He slid his hand back into sky's and laid awake for a while, he glanced at Sky, 'hes pretty handsome when he sleeps' he didn't look for too long, because he was scared of him waking up.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 25, 2024 01:57 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar didnt move much, so his hand and arm stayed still the whole time he was sleeping. He was slightly awake when he felt the feeling of Matt's hand in his disappear. He didn't open his eyes though, he was too tired. After a moment he felt Matt grab his hand again and he tiredly half smiled. Sky then moved a little, turning onto his back but he still continued to hold Matt's hand loosely.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 25, 2024 02:04 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
The next time Matt woke up Sky was laying on his back, hand still in his. Matt didn't bother to stay awake for too long, but he was slightly hungry for something other than snacks. He risked making Sky upset by waking him so he did it in the nicest way possible. Matt sat up and moved closer to sky. Taking the hand wasn't in Sky's and wrapping it around his shoulder. Half ass huggin him, mostly because he feared passing out if he got up and moved enough to give him a real hug. "Hey, Sky" he whispered, still hugging him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us