Chatbox
 Existence
08:02:46 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Oh I forgot you existed c.c
 Vulpixles
08:02:28 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Rogue

No, not send them into labor early. They have to be in the labor window. But I want to be able to send them into labor at the beginning of the labor window so I'm not waiting an extra 10 hours for them to give birth
 Boo
08:02:20 Chrissy
an induce labour item would be cool.
 Rogue Wildfires
08:00:58 Mac and Cheese
Pixie,
Like if your wolf is at 80 hours you just send it into labor early?
 Cortex
08:00:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey chat!
 Vulpixles
08:00:54 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I hate my girls make me want until they are 90+ hours before finally going into labor. I want to be able to force them into labor at 82 hours
 Existence
07:59:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Toucan feathers are my saving grace when I don't want to wait out labors xxD
 Vulpixles
07:59:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
That makes your wolf give birth when they are already in labor. I want to be able to send my wolves INTO labor
 Rogue Wildfires
07:59:08 Mac and Cheese
Toucan Feather

This feather will cause a wolf to give birth if she is in labor. Who needs labor pains? Found in the Jungle.
 Rogue Wildfires
07:58:46 Mac and Cheese
Pixie,
Toucan Feathers
 Vulpixles
07:58:28 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Rogue

No, that just makes your wolf give birth at any time. I want an item that sends your wolf into labor when they are in the labor window
 Rogue Wildfires
07:57:45 Mac and Cheese
Pixie,

Fertility Figurine
Your pregnant wolf gives birth now.

2 apples
 Vulpixles
07:56:46 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dragon

This is why I want an item that sends wolves into labor
 Dragons Blood
07:56:02 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

release the pups now
 Rogue Wildfires
07:54:33 Mac and Cheese
*Good
 Rogue Wildfires
07:54:27 Mac and Cheese
Someone give me a god name for a wolf OC
 Existence
07:52:07 Exist / Kuskyn
Golden I like the middle outfit classy~~
 Golden Meadows
07:48:14 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far? :)
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
07:46:49 Mac and Cheese
-WP Click-
 Vulpixles
07:44:58 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Funfetti offers Dulce de Leche a piece of their kill. Dulce de Leche blushes in response.

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

It's okay Dulce, she's a very pretty wolf, I get it. But also, she's old enough to be your grandma

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Bobcat : -2
Black Bear : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 17, 2024 12:26 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar listened to the faint yell of Matt. He then grabbed the spare key and opened the door. He closed the door and took off his shoes, and then made his way around Matt's apartment to find him. "Are you okay, why didn't you answer?" Sky asked, with concern in his tone. He looked at Matt for a moment before walking over to his bed. "I got you some stuff because I got worried." Sky said as he sat down on the edge of the bed, putting the back of stuff in his lap.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 17, 2024 12:36 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt heard his door open, and then the footsteps around his house. When Sky showed up in his room he had a wave of relief. "Jeesus, I'm glad it's you" he put his hand over his face attempting to hide his faint smile "well.. I'm fairly sure I just fainted, and pretty much my whole body hurts." He tried to turn on his side to face Sky but it hurt too much, so he just turned his head. "You didn't need to, but thank you anyways" he put on his best fake smile and watched as Sky sat down on his bed
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 12:36 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked over at Matt with a frown. "aw honey." Skylar said softly as moved some hair behind Matt's ear before caressing his cheek slightly. He then sat up grabbing something out of the bag before going to his kitchen. He quickly made tea for him, his favourite, before returning. "Here you are." Sky said as he set it down on his nightstand before going through the bag again. "I also go some medicine that I think will help better then what you took, hopefully. I'll be back, I'm going to get you some water." Skylar said, setting the medication on the nightstand before going back to get some water. He came back with the water and set it down on the nightstand. "Okay, there you go darling." Skylar said softly, sitting back down on the edge of his bed.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 12:48 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt fought back a blush and failed horribly. He hoped it wasn't too noticeable since his whole face was bound to be red from the fever. "Thank you, but you really didn't have to" he took a moment when Sky left for the water to sit up. He reached for the cup of tea and was shocked to realize he could barely keep his hand still enough to not spill the tea. He quickly took a sip and was exited to taste that it was his favorite, he set the cup down and shifted over so he was laying the right way on his bed. His body ached. When Sky got back with water he smiled and took the meds. "I havnt succeeded in getting any since late last night, thanks again" he blushed at the little names Sky used, it made him happy to hear them. But he wasn't much used to being taken care of, and wasn't sure how to approach it.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 12:56 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled as he watched Matt take the meds. "You're welcome, Hopefully you get better quickly." Skylar replied as he grabbed the bag and went through it. "Okay, so I got you a stuffy because why not." Skylar said, chuckling a bit as he pulled out a cheetah stuffed animal. "I got a cheetah because they are my favourite feline, but if you don't like them its okay. I will make you like him... or her" Sky said as he put the stuffed animal on top of Matt's chest.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 01:02 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched as Sky pulled the stuffy out of the bag "I hope I get better too. This is pain, my lungs feel sore from breathing" he laughed a little when Sky set the plush on his chest, "I like cheetahs too. But my favorite have to go to the snow leopard. He's cute," Matt reached up and felt the fur, "so soft" he picked it up with both hands and looked at it "so cute too, Thank you Sky" he set it next to him and just stared at it for a bit. "I'll name him... Chee." He made brif eye contact with sky before he had to break it to sneeze. He counted his sneezes in his head, 5 in a row. "I hate when that happens" he pouted and ran his hand through his hair.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 01:08 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Oh my god, Ive got to get you a snow leopard, they are so cute." Skylar said with an excited tone as his eyes lit up. "Chee, really. You couldn't come up with something better then that." Skylar said, his smile just dropped but in a joking way because he smiled again right after. Sky smiled even bigger when Matt sneezed, he thought it was so cute. He chuckled a bit as he looked at Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 01:15 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt made a hushing sound at Sky and laughed a bit it his reaction to the sneezes "excuse me, and no" he laughed A bit more "I would've if i wasnt sick" he grabbed a pillow from beside him and tossed it at Sky jokingly "take that" he sneezed again, only twice this time " what is up with me and sneezing?" He laughed at himself and prepared himself to see how Sky reacted to a pillow being launched at him. It wasn't done hard, Matt barely had the strength to get it far enough to hit him in the first place.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 01:20 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked at him with a surprised face. "That all you got." Sky said as he grabbed the pillow. He fake hit him then ruffled up Matt's hair a bit. "Im not gonna hit you with a pillow when you're sick." Skylar then said as he set the pillow down where Matt had got it from then smiled at Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 22, 2024 01:26 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt laughed and felt his face turn significantly more red when Sky tousled his hair "I'd have more if I wasn't sick" Matt reached out and found Sky's arm and tugged on it, his intention was to drag him until he was lying beside him, but he didn't have the strength. Instead it was more like a small nudge. He laughed a little in frustration and blushed at the failed attempt. " How was your night after I left?" He asked, hoping to draw the attention away from his humiliating attempt.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us