Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:21 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Alright," he sat up and grabbed the stack of clothes. And walked to the bathroom, he was halfway through closing the coor when he replied "no I'm good, I don't typically eat until dinner, thank for the thought though" he closed the door and began to change. The shirt was very baggy, but he liked loose cloths. The pants were also considerably baggy, but they had drawstrings he could tighten around his wait so they didn't fall down much. He turned on the sink to splash some water on his face. And finger brushed his hair, 'he called my bedhead cute' the thought as he fussed with his hair until it was a tolerable amount of messy.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:33 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Suit yourself." Sky called out. He waited for the toaster to pop and then he grabbed the pop tarts, setting them on a piece of paper towel again. He also then poured himself a glass of milk and began to eat. The poptarts were so good, he loved poptarts and that's what his diet mostly consisted of. He checked the clock in the kitchen and it was already 7:45, close to the time they would have to start walking. "Ugh." Sky groaned before finishing his poptarts and washing it down with milk.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:42 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Mat walked out of the bathroom and towards where Sky was. "Look alright?" He did a little spin in front of sky before bracing himself of the table next to him. "Damn it's already about time to go?" He was slightly disappointed and wished he couldve spent more time with Sky, "thanks for letting me stay over, it was fun, even if I got cold and drenched" he laughed and took a teeny step closer to Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 01:47 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked at Matt up and down once he stepped out of his room. Something about Matt in his clothes did something to him. "Yeah, you look good." Sky said before adding, "Something about you in my clothes is so sexy." His voice getting quiet and more seductive at the end. Sky stepped a little closer to Matt, looking down at him. He smirked before moving past him. He went to the front door and put his shoes on, surprisingly they weren't wet.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 02:10 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Oop-)
Matt stood, dumbfounded, for a while, before following to get his shoes. "Damn, might keep them if thats the case" he risked the comment while getting on his shoes next to Sky. His face was a hardly possible shade of red and he was one hundred percent flustered as all hell. But Sky didn't need to know that, he moved some of his bangs into his eyes before he reached down to put his shoes one. "Sill slightly damp, but surprisingly not soaked" he commented, chancing a glance at Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 11:23 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah, we'll be fine." Sky said, glancing over at Matt before standing up and grabbing his bag. "We should do this again, I enjoy your company." Sky said, as he opened the door, letting Matt go first. He followed Matt, locking the door. It looked pretty sunny out already, so hopefully it wouldn't storm although Sky liked the outcome of last nights storm. He walked alongside Matt and made his way to school.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 11:34 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt walked out the door and waiting for Sky to lock it. "Yeah we should, it was fun" he walked alongside Sky. It was bright and kind of warm outside, he was glad for that. As they walked to school he listened to the bird songs, they were slightly different from the ones next to his apartment. But he liked it, he kept pace with Sky taking occasional glances at him, and then at his own borrowed clothes. He liked the outcome of last night.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 11:38 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
They arrived at the school and walked through the halls together. "Bye Matt, I'll see you next period." Sky said as he walked away from Matt and to his class. Skylar sat in his seat and straight away pulled out his phone. "Hi." Sky texted and sent to Matt.
(sorry its so shortttt)
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 11:42 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(All good Meeks, tis a hard time to write about)
"Yeah, see you then" he walked into his class and sat in his normal seat, taking out his phone because he felt it buzz. "Hey :)" he texted back to Sky. Then set his phone face down on the desk and took out what he needed for this class. He doubted they would be doing anything super important, they hadn't really done anything important all year. But he stilled payed a little attention. Even if it was split between the class and waiting for a response.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-May 15, 2024 11:58 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
~time skip so to sum up the rest of the week here we go~
The rest of the week Skylar and Matt grew much closer. They hung out almost every day after school, with some alone time for both of them of course since it could be a lot. They spent most of their time together skating with Chris, although some days they were alone. Matt even spent some of the day at Sky's till late at night then went home. Skylar really enjoyed his company and felt his liking for Matt only grow stronger. It was now late Friday night, Matt had told Sky he didn't feel well and so he was going to go home early. Sky already missed him, it was crazy but he wanted him to feel better.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us